Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 11:58 am
Since Muslims can't govern themselves, I don't particularly support the idea of a Palestinian state. What Jews should do is to implement something like a dhimmi system in Israel with Jews at the top, and govern other religions fairly. But Jews are fundamentally incapable of doing this because they view non-Jews as beasts. And because of this, Jews can never get along with other groups in the long term.
You mean just like we have in America?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 7:55 am
fschmidt wrote:
Since Muslims can't govern themselves, I don't particularly support the idea of a Palestinian state. What Jews should do is to implement something like a dhimmi system in Israel with Jews at the top, and govern other religions fairly. But Jews are fundamentally incapable of doing this because they view non-Jews as beasts. And because of this, Jews can never get along with other groups in the long term.
Actually yes. Americans were able to govern themselves until 2020 at which point they just became too stupid and corrupt to do so.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

fschmidt wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:06 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Actually yes. Americans were able to govern themselves until 2020 at which point they just became too stupid and corrupt to do so.
We could always bring Trump back ^_^
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:08 pm
fschmidt wrote:
No. First of all, Trump already had his chance to fix election problems when he was president, and failed to do so. Trump is a narcissistic do-nothing blabbermouth. And second, Trump can't be elected anymore because the elections are already rigged. Nothing short of a revolution could restore democracy now.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

fschmidt wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 4:05 pm
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 2:08 pm
fschmidt wrote:
No. First of all, Trump already had his chance to fix election problems when he was president, and failed to do so. Trump is a narcissistic do-nothing blabbermouth. And second, Trump can't be elected anymore because the elections are already rigged. Nothing short of a revolution could restore democracy now.
That's what I said, it's rigged and a Democrat will either win or a Neocon Republican will win. But I don't think there will ever be a Revolution. The only people who were willing to even start fires and destroy shit out of anger at all were the dipshit Liberals in 2020 and they did all of that over defending a sorry ass Criminals. They weren't rioting for anything important or meaningful.

Then came Jan 6 which a bunch of people were arrested that didn't even do anything wrong at all.. They were then viciously interrogated, and all Trump voters became "threatening" enough to end up on the FBI list.

One guy even committed suicide and killed himself because they broke him so bad and gave him 30 years for the Jan 6 "insurrection." America is lost, that's why I want to leave so f***ing bad, but there is literately no where to even run to anymore....Not when the same people who run America also run and own all the other countries too. For a revolution to happen people can't be afraid of the consequences like getting arrested or killed, they have to go all out balls to the wall live or let die. I'm talking half the country going full blown riot mode where 89% of the population is so pissed the gov will have to use lethal force just to stop them for reaching the Elites to take them out.

Levels of such chaos rarely happen anywhere in the world no matter how bad and hard life is for the people because they are scared of dying or getting locked up for life if they tried. Not even the people of China and North Korea are bold enough to gang up on their government with force. They accept the policies no matter how strict and tough, and just deal with it. Americans are no different. Plus Trump voters are mostly boomers, old idiots that think he's better than GOD and they put so much faith in this guy that it's laughable. I remember I saw one of his speeches and he kept talking about how if Americans put him back in the white house he will drain the swamp, destroy the globalist. A whole bunch of promises he knows full well he won't do. But he knows his voters have this cult like mentality and believe everything he says he'll do and even if he fails or lies to them about doing it. They still love and trust him anyways.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
They stopped governing themselves because the politicians work for the big donors who happen to be our masters who control the money. The voters started to notice that the politicians they elect never do anything they want. That's what MAGA was all about. Except that Trump is in on it too. Another false hope. Nothing but forever wars as ordered by the neocons to expand their empire and a crumbling infrastructure at home. But the Palestinians do deserve to rule themselves - they look the devil in the eye and spit in his face, if only lazy Americans could do even one tenth of that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 6:44 pm
fschmidt wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
They stopped governing themselves because the politicians work for the big donors who happen to be our masters who control the money. The voters started to notice that the politicians they elect never do anything they want. That's what MAGA was all about. Except that Trump is in on it too. Another false hope. Nothing but forever wars as ordered by the neocons to expand their empire and a crumbling infrastructure at home. But the Palestinians do deserve to rule themselves - they look the devil in the eye and spit in his face, if only lazy Americans could do even one tenth of that.
False hope...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 4:58 pm
America is lost, that's why I want to leave so f***ing bad, but there is literately no where to even run to anymore....Not when the same people who run America also run and own all the other countries too.
Forget countries. Just look for a tolerable community. There are a few options, depending on what you want.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

fschmidt wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 8:53 pm
November 10th, 2023, 4:58 pm
America is lost, that's why I want to leave so f***ing bad, but there is literately no where to even run to anymore....Not when the same people who run America also run and own all the other countries too.
Forget countries. Just look for a tolerable community. There are a few options, depending on what you want.
Why would you say forget countries? Aren't communities part of a country
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow you pro-Palestinian folks should see these two videos. Is is true that the Palestinians are the ones that rejected a two state solution, because their goal is not to live peacefully and prosper, but to eliminate the existence of Israel? If so, why don't most people know about this? And why do liberals think the opposite? What do you think @fschmidt and @ladislav?

Wow check out Ben Shapiro debating Arabs at the Oxford Union. He destroyed them one by one. These Arabs don't seem very bright. I didn't know Ben Shapiro was such a sharp debater and intellectual.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

November 10th, 2023, 9:22 pm
Why would you say forget countries? Aren't communities part of a country
Yes but if you are part of an insular community like the Amish, then the community matters more than the country does. What exactly are you looking for?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this chilling video about Netanyahu.
Benjamin Netanyahu was told by a powerful Jewish religious figure that he would be Israel’s last leader and hand the sceptre to the Messiah. How does this so-called prophecy affect Netanyahu’s political calculations? And who is the mysterious religious figure, honoured by successive US presidents , simply known as The Rebbe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Moretorque check this out. Is it true that the Rothschilds control BOTH Israel and Hamas and funds BOTH too? No way. This is very disturbing and bone chilling.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2023, 5:58 pm
@Moretorque check this out. Is it true that the Rothschilds control BOTH Israel and Hamas and funds BOTH too? No way. This is very disturbing and bone chilling.

I don't know what the real story is as I am only going by books and internet reading but it all does make sense. This is what I know, the US inherited the current money system from London after WW 2 and we know Bernie Sanders had the first look ever at the FED books when it was lightly audited during the financial crisis era of 07 thru 2010. It told us all we need to know in that the central banks run the world thru legalized counterfeiting and it is obvious the system goes back to the City of London on all fronts that really run the worlds financial system and who runs the City?
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Gaza.html
Israel has revealed what it says is the biggest tunnel its troops have ever discovered, as its army works to expose and destroy Hamas terrorists' sprawling underground city known as 'the Gaza Metro'.

Thought to stretch some 300 miles beneath the embattled enclave, Israeli soldiers have painstakingly sought to locate every entrance to every passageway in the 'spider's web' of tunnels and make them unusable.

The network was instrumental to Hamas in organising the October 7 atrocities, which saw its fighters storm across the Israeli border and murder 1,200 people, and has been used as a hiding place for terrorists and their weapons.