Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by willymonfrete »

Moretorque wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 2:17 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 10:45 am
MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 10:05 am

Is Israel's response more severe than that of the US so far? We attacked a country that was allegedly harboring the alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 attack. Then we invaded Iraq.... for what? I didn't quite get it then. I don't quite get it now.
You write as if there is any separation at all between the U.S. and Israel. It is a single entity. They own us; we are a subsidiary of Israel, and they call all of our foreign policy shots.

The propaganda campaign is in full swing. Here in Texas the state capital is on high alert for Arab sleeper cells that can attack anywhere. Be very afraid. I really don't think all that is necessary to get the U.S. government to intervene. Oy vey, one needs but to ask.
Action Jackson you're a little off, if the US is owned by Israel why does Israel need US $'s ? They are both just creations of the CITY of London. Have you read the real history behind this? I was talking to a gal from Brazil eating lunch and she was my waitress and we were getting into how the world really works, I was just curious when her country was taken over by the PTB and guess what the Dutch East India Company was in there setting the European money model up as early as 1630. This is everywhere and they do not want people to understand who the real Powers That Be are! People do not understand the money system world wide and on purpose.
explain in more detail or drop links.Im pretty sure its rabbis that control the world,not aristocratic families from england.

also are you talking about the fiat money system?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Moretorque »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 6:15 pm
Moretorque wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Is Israel's response more severe than that of the US so far? We attacked a country that was allegedly harboring the alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 attack. Then we invaded Iraq.... for what? I didn't quite get it then. I don't quite get it now.
You write as if there is any separation at all between the U.S. and Israel. It is a single entity. They own us; we are a subsidiary of Israel, and they call all of our foreign policy shots.

The propaganda campaign is in full swing. Here in Texas the state capital is on high alert for Arab sleeper cells that can attack anywhere. Be very afraid. I really don't think all that is necessary to get the U.S. government to intervene. Oy vey, one needs but to ask.
Action Jackson you're a little off, if the US is owned by Israel why does Israel need US $'s ? They are both just creations of the CITY of London. Have you read the real history behind this? I was talking to a gal from Brazil eating lunch and she was my waitress and we were getting into how the world really works, I was just curious when her country was taken over by the PTB and guess what the Dutch East India Company was in there setting the European money model up as early as 1630. This is everywhere and they do not want people to understand who the real Powers That Be are! People do not understand the money system world wide and on purpose.
explain in more detail or drop links.Im pretty sure its rabbis that control the world,not aristocratic families from england.

also are you talking about the fiat money system?
Your joking right? Crash the world credit system and most people on this planet are dead.
Last edited by Moretorque on October 13th, 2023, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tacks.html
Israel sends tanks into Gaza ahead of full-scale invasion:

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians desperately flee as 24-hour deadline ticks down and Benjamin Netanyahu vows to 'destroy' Hamas - amid rising global concern at evacuation order

Gaza is bracing for invasion after 1.2 million civilians were told to flee for their lives.

Israeli military drones dropped flyers throughout the day yesterday demanding that Palestinians evacuate the northern half of the strip 'within 24 hours' or risk being caught in a military escalation.

The IDF then launched its first 'localised' raids into Gaza, deploying columns of Merkava main battle tanks alongside infantry into the tired enclave in search of hostages taken in the surprise attack by Hamas a week ago.

Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the country would 'never forget this atrocity' and warned 'this is just the beginning'.

'We will end this war stronger than ever. We will destroy Hamas,' he said.

Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant added his defence forces would take Hamas 'out of Gaza and out of the Earth' and 'effect permanent change' in the territory.
In the north of the country, Iran-backed Hezbollah sent missiles into the Israeli border town of Hanita, forcing Israel to respond by firing into Lebanon.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-targe ... 41479.html
How Israel targets the ‘Gaza Metro’ of Hamas tunnels hiding terrorists

Hamas has spent two decades building a labyrinth of deep, defensive tunnels to resist any ground assault by Israeli troops, experts said.

The extensive network is believed to be as much as 100ft (30m) beneath the surface in some places and makes up a central part of defences the terrorist group has spent years preparing.

Tunnel entrances are hidden in the bottom floors of houses, mosques and schools, while the territory’s narrow streets and alleyways are expected to have been laid with booby traps and homemade bombs in preparation for any Israeli attack.

Hamas’ preparations will mean any ground assault into northern Gaza will be fraught with danger and likely to cause heavy casualties on both sides, as well as the civilian residents who remain.

The difficulties of clearing the defences will be increased by the potential use of human shields from the local population and even from among the scores of Israeli hostages seized at the weekend.

Israeli officials have also alleged the group builds military bases near residential buildings and has also in the past hidden weapons in homes, or even schools and health facilities.

Dr Daphné Richemond-Barak, an expert on underground warfare at Reichman University in Israel, said the tunnels beneath Gaza were deeper and more sophisticated than cross-border passages used to sneak into Israeli territory.

She told the BBC: “The tunnels inside Gaza are different because Hamas is using them on a regular basis. They are probably more comfortable to be in for longer periods of time. They are definitely equipped for a longer, sustained presence. The leaders are hiding there, they have command-and-control centres, they use them for transport and lines of communication. They are equipped with electricity, lighting and rail tracks. You can move around more and stand.”

Israel said it had already begun targeting the vast network as part of its bombing campaign in response to Saturday’s unprecedented incursion.

“Think of the Gaza Strip as one layer for civilians and then another layer for Hamas: We’re trying to get to that second layer that Hamas has built,” Jonathan Conricus an IDF spokesman, told a briefing on Thursday. “These aren’t bunkers for Gazan civilians. It’s only for Hamas and other terrorists so that they can continue to fire rockets at Israel, to plan operations, to launch terrorists into Israel.”
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 8:52 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-targe ... 41479.html
How Israel targets the ‘Gaza Metro’ of Hamas tunnels hiding terrorists

Hamas has spent two decades building a labyrinth of deep, defensive tunnels to resist any ground assault by Israeli troops, experts said.

The extensive network is believed to be as much as 100ft (30m) beneath the surface in some places and makes up a central part of defences the terrorist group has spent years preparing.

Tunnel entrances are hidden in the bottom floors of houses, mosques and schools, while the territory’s narrow streets and alleyways are expected to have been laid with booby traps and homemade bombs in preparation for any Israeli attack.

Hamas’ preparations will mean any ground assault into northern Gaza will be fraught with danger and likely to cause heavy casualties on both sides, as well as the civilian residents who remain.

The difficulties of clearing the defences will be increased by the potential use of human shields from the local population and even from among the scores of Israeli hostages seized at the weekend.

Israeli officials have also alleged the group builds military bases near residential buildings and has also in the past hidden weapons in homes, or even schools and health facilities.

Dr Daphné Richemond-Barak, an expert on underground warfare at Reichman University in Israel, said the tunnels beneath Gaza were deeper and more sophisticated than cross-border passages used to sneak into Israeli territory.

She told the BBC: “The tunnels inside Gaza are different because Hamas is using them on a regular basis. They are probably more comfortable to be in for longer periods of time. They are definitely equipped for a longer, sustained presence. The leaders are hiding there, they have command-and-control centres, they use them for transport and lines of communication. They are equipped with electricity, lighting and rail tracks. You can move around more and stand.”

Israel said it had already begun targeting the vast network as part of its bombing campaign in response to Saturday’s unprecedented incursion.

“Think of the Gaza Strip as one layer for civilians and then another layer for Hamas: We’re trying to get to that second layer that Hamas has built,” Jonathan Conricus an IDF spokesman, told a briefing on Thursday. “These aren’t bunkers for Gazan civilians. It’s only for Hamas and other terrorists so that they can continue to fire rockets at Israel, to plan operations, to launch terrorists into Israel.”
Uh-Oh, the news printed it, so now Israel can read it. They could use some technology to find underground tunnels. Archeologists are able to detect nails underground sending waves under the ground. The IDF can just buy a machine or borrow it from Hebrew University, find the tunnels, then throw a big sink bomb in there and run them all out, waiting with machetes at the openings of the tunnels.... or something like that. Probably not a stink bomb.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 3:49 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 13th, 2023, 3:20 pm
Moretorque wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I suspect you're right and the whole vampire squid is rooted in the COL.
It's not a Squid, you are right however. It is a type of Vampire but it's a hybrid between Dracula and a space monster. I should have listened to StarChild, he tried to warn and save us all but now were all gonna die. Don't feel bad as one of their stooge's being a BAR attorney, I am actually quite fond of Curly myself.. Hey Moe!
Did StarChild close his account? I haven't seen him hardly at all on here since HouseMD mocked his video that proposed that the illuminati did not want us to have good gut bacteria.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come Israel and its neighbors can't just coexist in peace like neighbors in typical suburban America do? What do they all want? This conflict seems manufactured and unnecessary.

How come the name Israel feels so toxic and controversial? So does the word Jewish.

Have any of you met the Jews from Israel? I've noticed that Jews in America seem like normal people, but the ones directly from Israel seem to have a dark strange vibe about them, as if they have dark karma and a dark aura that is toxic. Have any of you noticed this? Especially if they are abroad trying to sell something, then they act super aggressive and pushy and give me bad vibes. Why is that @ladislav and @fschmidt? Have you noticed this too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the official reason why the US always supports Israel? They obviously can't say something like "because Jews control America" even if it's true. So what is the official explanation the US gives to the world? Because Christianity is pro-Israel? If so, then doesn't the Bible say that God divorced Israel at some point? How do they explain that? Any idea @fschmidt?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these Palestinians demonstrating in New York and what they're saying to this Fox News reporter about the genocide in Gaza. Very intense.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 3:59 pm
Wow check out these Palestinians demonstrating in New York and what they're saying to this Fox News reporter about the genocide in Gaza. Very intense.
@Winston , can you please make a public statement showing your support of Israel on your Youtube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Ben Shapiro takes on Piers Morgan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. How can liberals and woke leftists on university campuses be anti-Israel? I thought the Jews created and funded liberals and leftists? Many truther documentaries say that. But Alan Dershowitz says below that university campuses are anti-Israel. How can that be? Any explanation @fschmidt?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 4:04 pm
Winston wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 3:59 pm
@Winston , can you please make a public statement showing your support of Israel on your Youtube channel?
I told you I'm not interested in politics. Why don't you do it on your channel?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 4:31 pm
I don't understand something. How can liberals and woke leftists on university campuses be anti-Israel? I thought the Jews created and funded liberals and leftists? Many truther documentaries say that. But Alan Dershowitz says below that university campuses are anti-Israel. How can that be? Any explanation @fschmidt?

Winston you are going to upset him and end up boiling in a crock of shit.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out what this Israeli tour guide and historian says. He sounds very intellectual, kind, and sincere. He explains why the Palestinians never owned the land Israel is occupying now and was never a country before 1948, and therefore they have no legal right to the land, which anyone can verify by looking up historical records. He said that no one can find any historical records to prove that the Palestinians belonged to their land and challenges anyone to prove him wrong. Is this true? If so, then what is the basis for people saying that Israel stole the land from the Palestinians?

Furthermore, the land Israel occupies now was empty before 1948 because the land was unlivable and unfertile. Even Mark Twain said in his book that when he visited Palestine it was completely desolate. The land is only fertile now due to the ingenuity of Israeli engineers and farmers. He makes a lot of interesting points. How would the other side explain all this? How do you anti-Israel folks here explain this? Here are his videos below on the topic and why you too should be against a Palestinian state. He looks like he would be a great tour guide too if you are ever traveling to Israel.