Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 6:49 am
Wow check out what this Israeli tour guide and historian says. He sounds very intellectual, kind, and sincere. He explains why the Palestinians never owned the land Israel is occupying now and was never a country before 1948, and therefore they have no legal right to the land, which anyone can verify by looking up historical records. He said that no one can find any historical records to prove that the Palestinians belonged to their land and challenges anyone to prove him wrong. Is this true? If so, then what is the basis for people saying that Israel stole the land from the Palestinians?

Furthermore, the land Israel occupies now was empty before 1948 because the land was unlivable and unfertile. Even Mark Twain said in his book that when he visited Palestine it was completely desolate. The land is only fertile now due to the ingenuity of Israeli engineers and farmers. He makes a lot of interesting points. How would the other side explain all this? How do you anti-Israel folks here explain this? Here are his videos below on the topic and why you too should be against a Palestinian state. He looks like he would be a great tour guide too if you are ever traveling to Israel.

I think this is bullshit. When British colonialists first arrived in Australia they asked the Aborigines who owned the land and they said nobody, so the British claimed the land for themselves and slaughtered most of the Aborigines living in Australia at the time.

What makes Israel, which hasn't even been a country for that long really, have anymore a legitimate claim to the land than Palestine? Absolutely nothing.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Israel Declares War on Hamas After Attack by Terrorist Army Which Left Hundreds Dead & Hostages Taken!

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
Wow check out what this Israeli tour guide and historian says. He sounds very intellectual, kind, and sincere. He explains why the Palestinians never owned the land Israel is occupying now and was never a country before 1948, and therefore they have no legal right to the land, which anyone can verify by looking up historical records. He said that no one can find any historical records to prove that the Palestinians belonged to their land and challenges anyone to prove him wrong. Is this true? If so, then what is the basis for people saying that Israel stole the land from the Palestinians?

Furthermore, the land Israel occupies now was empty before 1948 because the land was unlivable and unfertile. Even Mark Twain said in his book that when he visited Palestine it was completely desolate. The land is only fertile now due to the ingenuity of Israeli engineers and farmers. He makes a lot of interesting points. How would the other side explain all this? How do you anti-Israel folks here explain this? Here are his videos below on the topic and why you too should be against a Palestinian state. He looks like he would be a great tour guide too if you are ever traveling to Israel.

This guy isn't stupid and deserves a response. But he is fooling you as I will explain.

The core trick here is making this Israel versus Palestinians. This is wrong. There are 3 groups to consider: Jews, Muslims, and Muslim political groups. The key to understanding what is happening is to realize that Muslim political groups do not represent ordinary Muslims. This is because Muslims are fatalistic and have no experience governing themselves. In contrast, Jews have 3000 years experience governing themselves, so their political groups do in fact represent ordinary Jews. Because Muslims can't organize themselves, it is basically gangsters who rise to the top of Muslim societies. So for example, when Israel started, it was Muslim political groups who attacked Jews, not ordinary Muslims. But when Jews defeated these Muslim political groups, they used this as an excuse to evict ordinary Muslims from their land even though these ordinary Muslims had done nothing against Jews. The same thing is happening now with Gaza and Hamas. So in my view, Jews and Muslim political groups are equally guilty, and I side with ordinary Muslims.

Since Muslims can't govern themselves, I don't particularly support the idea of a Palestinian state. What Jews should do is to implement something like a dhimmi system in Israel with Jews at the top, and govern other religions fairly. But Jews are fundamentally incapable of doing this because they view non-Jews as beasts. And because of this, Jews can never get along with other groups in the long term.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 11:58 am
Winston wrote:

This guy isn't stupid and deserves a response. But he is fooling you as I will explain.

The core trick here is making this Israel versus Palestinians. This is wrong. There are 3 groups to consider: Jews, Muslims, and Muslim political groups. The key to understanding what is happening is to realize that Muslim political groups do not represent ordinary Muslims. This is because Muslims are fatalistic and have no experience governing themselves. In contrast, Jews have 3000 years experience governing themselves, so their political groups do in fact represent ordinary Jews. Because Muslims can't organize themselves, it is basically gangsters who rise to the top of Muslim societies. So for example, when Israel started, it was Muslim political groups who attacked Jews, not ordinary Muslims. But when Jews defeated these Muslim political groups, they used this as an excuse to evict ordinary Muslims from their land even though these ordinary Muslims had done nothing against Jews. The same thing is happening now with Gaza and Hamas. So in my view, Jews and Muslim political groups are equally guilty, and I side with ordinary Muslims.

Since Muslims can't govern themselves, I don't particularly support the idea of a Palestinian state. What Jews should do is to implement something like a dhimmi system in Israel with Jews at the top, and govern other religions fairly. But Jews are fundamentally incapable of doing this because they view non-Jews as beasts. And because of this, Jews can never get along with other groups in the long term.

When you open alot of the old time Bibles they had a map of Palestine in them as it's own country. Jewry and it's legal fiction go hand and hand.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Scott Ritter, former UN weapons inspector, reveals the truth about the Israel-Hamas war. He makes sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 7:37 am
I think this is bullshit. When British colonialists first arrived in Australia they asked the Aborigines who owned the land and they said nobody, so the British claimed the land for themselves and slaughtered most of the Aborigines living in Australia at the time.

What makes Israel, which hasn't even been a country for that long really, have anymore a legitimate claim to the land than Palestine? Absolutely nothing.
Yeah but even if the Palestinians occupied that land, they weren't there for long. The British brought them there. Plus Israel was desolate with no one living there, because the land was unlivable. It's only after Israeli farmers fertilized the land that the Palestinians wanted it. I think that's what the guy above said. So they weren't there for thousands of years like the Australian Aborigines were right?

Remember Mark Twain went to Israel in the 1800s and said no one was there and it was unpopulated. Hence the Palestinian claim is weak isn't it? So what's all the fuss about? And why don't other Arab countries just take in the Palestinians? Saudi Arabia for example, has a lot of land to give refugees. I heard the reason they don't want to do that is because leaving them in Israel causes friction and weakens Israel, which they all see as their enemy.

Besides the Bible, Israel has a claim to that land because they lived there during Ancient Roman times right? So it's not just the Bible that gives them the right to Israel. Historical records do too. Isn't that what the guy above says? Ben Shapiro would probably say the same thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 11:58 am

Good points. But if Muslims can't govern themselves, then how does Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iran and all the other Muslim countries in the Middle East govern themselves? Isn't Dubai rich and successful?

Why don't other Arab countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran, which have a huge amount of land, just take in the Palestinians as refugees? Wouldn't that be the best solution? Or why don't all the Palestinians in Gaza just move to the West Bank?

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

This war is just flat out boring now, boring and a distraction from everything else. I bet right now WEF is plotting their reset because people are focused on two endless wars that doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. World War two lasted for quite sometime but not into the 50s. It didn't get that far. I can see this war lasting until a bunch of other countries get involved. Those other Muslim countries won't take in the refugees because they know the ignorant soft white countries will do it instead. White countries today are so obsessed with erasing their own people and history they would take in the entire continent of Africa and the Middle East if they could.

It's going to be interesting to see how these countries are going to fully function when they can't take care of all these people including their own. America itself is piss poor with millions of homeless people with nowhere to go. You can come to my state and see camp sites everywhere with people living in tents, their cars. Yet this country pretend like it's needs more people from elsewhere to fill in a bunch of bullshit jobs that don't even exist.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 1:44 pm
Good points. But if Muslims can't govern themselves, then how does Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iran and all the other Muslim countries in the Middle East govern themselves? Isn't Dubai rich and successful?

Why don't other Arab countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran, which have a huge amount of land, just take in the Palestinians as refugees? Wouldn't that be the best solution? Or why don't all the Palestinians in Gaza just move to the West Bank?
None of the countries that you mentioned are functional democracies. In none of these cases are Muslims really governing themselves because the government doesn't really represent the people.

But at least these counties aren't suicidal like the West, and they won't allow a big immigration of an alien culture. Palestinians have something in common with Jordan and Egypt, but not so much with Saudi Arabia or Iran. I doubt Israel would allow the people of Gaza to move to the West Bank.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
Realistically, best solution is for Palestinians to move to a new city in Jordan/Syria desert, with Israel obligated to provide enough desalinated sea water to run this city as compensation for stealing the Palestinian land. Desalination is becoming increasingly economical due to solar electricity generation. Final cost woukd be less than cost of war. USA could then move all its Persian Gulf and Turkish military bases to near this new city and use the Palestinians as cheap workers on the base or as mercenaries in case of trouble in that area. A lot easier to supply this base, using Mediterranean ports, than via Persian gulf where Iran can easily attack. Then build a pipeline to get oil from Persian gulf to Mediterranean port (Haifa in Israel), also to avoid possible Iran attack.

Jordan and Syria might object, but it would be a big economic boost to the region. That economic boost plus USA military base should keep the objections to a minimum.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Shemp wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 9:17 pm
Winston wrote:
Realistically, best solution is for Palestinians to move to a new city in Jordan/Syria desert, with Israel obligated to provide enough desalinated sea water to run this city as compensation for stealing the Palestinian land. Desalination is becoming increasingly economical due to solar electricity generation. Final cost woukd be less than cost of war. USA could then move all its Persian Gulf and Turkish military bases to near this new city and use the Palestinians as cheap workers on the base or as mercenaries in case of trouble in that area. A lot easier to supply this base, using Mediterranean ports, than via Persian gulf where Iran can easily attack. Then build a pipeline to get oil from Persian gulf to Mediterranean port (Haifa in Israel), also to avoid possible Iran attack.

Jordan and Syria might object, but it would be a big economic boost to the region. That economic boost plus USA military base should keep the objections to a minimum.
None of the stuff you guys are talking about related to this war is going to happen. What's really going to happen is the U.S. and Europe are going to just take in more of these f***ing people like they always been doing. They don't give a shit about helping them build a place of their own. And if Israel cared they wouldn't be bombing them to shit and trying to wipe them completely out.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

fschmidt wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Winston wrote:

None of the countries that you mentioned are functional democracies. In none of these cases are Muslims really governing themselves because the government doesn't really represent the people.

But at least these counties aren't suicidal like the West, and they won't allow a big immigration of an alien culture. Palestinians have something in common with Jordan and Egypt, but not so much with Saudi Arabia or Iran. I doubt Israel would allow the people of Gaza to move to the West Bank.
The West is doing that on purpose though for starters they want to make their White population smaller, to do that you flood your country full of Muslims, Hispanics, blacks, etc. Add on top of the fact that the West destroyed a bunch of places in the Middle East just so they can have an excuse to let them in over here. If I could I would leave the West, I hate the very idea of living in a Muslim country, but the more of these different people we get the more it starts looking like that. EU/WEF are the main ones forcing Europe to commit suicide and because Europe have so many weak ass POS leaders, they are eager to do what EU/WEF wants.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

fschmidt wrote:

In which countries does the government represent the people? America with its Israel-protecting, war-mongering plutocrats? Those Muslim countries at least have functioning governments even if not democratic, in which Muslims are ruling over other Muslims.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Seeker wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:07 am
fschmidt wrote:

In which countries does the government represent the people? America with its Israel-protecting, war-mongering plutocrats? Those Muslim countries at least have functioning governments even if not democratic, in which Muslims are ruling over other Muslims.
Exactly what I was thinking, and whats sad about it Israel doesn't just own America, they own and have power over all the Western countries..France, Germany, etc. When I found out that the U.S. wasn't even really governed by actual American people it made me hate it even more. I was tlaking to a guy from New York, and he showed me a photograph of all the people who really control this country, every last one of the fuckers were Jewish. Trump and guys like Desantis is just their little bitch.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

The USA are behind Israel 100%, they are supplying the Bombs and air support. The Cunt in charge of the UK, Rishi Sunak has sent the Royal Navy to take part in a naval bombardment of Gaza from the Sea. British Gas is involved with Stealing Palestinian Oil and Gas reserves with the aid of Israel. So I don't think we will tell the Israelis to stop the slaughtering of innocent people, Trillions of Dollars for the powerful people.

@fschmidt
@WanderingProtagonist
@Seeker
@Shemp
@Winston
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

@Pixel--Dude That's why it surprises me America even have allies still. Russia attacked Ukraine and everybody was right there with the U.S. trying to Sanction them. U.S. and Europe gang up on GAZA, not a single person saying shit. They are still allies with America.

Hell when Obama was President he bombed about 8 countries and nobody said a word about it. Even had kids in cages and STILL no one called them out. It's like when it comes down to the West doing stuff, people are pussified and scared to say anything. Muslim countries condemning America only makes them hypocrites. I mean they won't even take their own damn people in so how can you condemn someone when you won't take them and expect Europe and America to do it? The very people who are destroying their homes.

I hate this country...And I hate Israel even more. I don't care about Muslims either, but the fact is. America is such a shitty warmongering Country that need it's ass handed to it at this point. Of course they are going to support Israel. Just like all the dipshit boomer Conservatives who are standing with them and see no wrong in what they are doing.