France Proposes Bill to Punish Critics of Israel With Prison Time & Massive Fines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

France Proposes Bill to Punish Critics of Israel With Prison Time & Massive Fines

Post by mahayana »

The tiers are as follows:

Those who contest the existence of the State of Israel by one of the means set out in Article 23 shall be punished by one year’s imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros.

Insult committed against the State of Israel, by any of the means set out in Article 23, shall be punishable by two years’ imprisonment and a fine of 75,000 euros.

Those who, by the same means, have directly provoked hatred or violence against the State of Israel shall be punished by five years’ imprisonment and a fine of 100,000 euros.

THANK YOU FRANCE! NO ONE should be allowed to question or criticize the chosen people or their homeland. At least France recognizes this problem and is going to lock up the antisemites in a cell where they belong.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: France Proposes Bill to Punish Critics of Israel With Prison Time & Massive Fines

Post by Moretorque »

The dumb goy should consider themselves lucky,
Last edited by Moretorque on November 5th, 2023, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: France Proposes Bill to Punish Critics of Israel With Prison Time & Massive Fines

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

mahayana wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 6:57 am

Those who contest the existence of the State of Israel by one of the means set out in Article 23 shall be punished by one year’s imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 euros.

Insult committed against the State of Israel, by any of the means set out in Article 23, shall be punishable by two years’ imprisonment and a fine of 75,000 euros.

Those who, by the same means, have directly provoked hatred or violence against the State of Israel shall be punished by five years’ imprisonment and a fine of 100,000 euros.

THANK YOU FRANCE! NO ONE should be allowed to question or criticize the chosen people or their homeland. At least France recognizes this problem and is going to lock up the antisemites in a cell where they belong.
Dude go f**k yourself. You people are always posting shitty bullshit on this site. After awhile I'm going to stop using it.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 11:17 am
mahayana wrote:

Dude go f**k yourself. You people are always posting shitty bullshit on this site. After awhile I'm going to stop using it.
Ignore him @WanderingProtagonist this guy is just that cunt Mercer on his new account. And I know its him because he made a fatal mistake! Lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 11:22 am
November 5th, 2023, 11:17 am
mahayana wrote:

Ignore him @WanderingProtagonist this guy is just that cunt Mercer on his new account. And I know its him because he made a fatal mistake! Lol
He's a sad person man, sadder than me even. But even if it is him and what he posted is for real. It's terrible. France defending Israel.
I hate the Western countries even more than I already had hatred for them. France is literately becoming like Germany.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

Who is Mercer? Is he another homosexual poster? If so I can understand why everyone hates him. But please don't confuse me for a gay guy. I'm straight and I'm disgusted by faggots.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mahayana wrote:

Is this satire?

It would be a way of getting radical Muslims off the streets.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 12:26 pm
mahayana wrote:

Is this satire?

No, they're the chosen people and shouldn't be allowed to be criticized. End of f***ing story.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WHO WILL WIN???

ISLAM
or
JEWS

I say who cares?

They can both kill each other and the world will celebrate :twisted:

Personally I am cheering for Palestine. At least they are not trying their best to chop the dicks and/or breasts off of your kids (Trans Rights are Human Rights)
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 12:26 pm
mahayana wrote:

Is this satire?

It would be a way of getting radical Muslims off the streets.
No it wont because it would make them look like they hate Muslims. Just like here in America, there are lots of blacks who are anti-Jew especially the leftist blacks. Hell that chick of BLM literately wished death upon them and her video is still on youtube. Who do you think flooded Europe with these Muslims? The Israel pricks did. For France to come up with these laws they are doing it to target French people. When that Muslim cut off that French teachers head for offending his religion, they didn't punish him for that. All of a sudden Jews must be defended and protected just because they own everything and have all the money and can buy all these POS cock sucking governments off.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 12:43 pm
WHO WILL WIN???

ISLAM
or
JEWS

I say who cares?

Personally I am cheering for Palestine. At least they are not trying their best to chop the dicks and/or breasts off of your kids (Trans Rights are Human Rights)
I don't see how the world is celebrating when the world is literately allowing protest from both sides to exist in their country.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

November 5th, 2023, 12:56 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
WHO WILL WIN???

ISLAM
or
JEWS

I say who cares?

I don't see how the world is celebrating when the world is literately allowing protest from both sides to exist in their country.
Have you been paying attention?

Meanwhile In The US-Of Gay
Pro-Palestinian voices are suppressed in the US
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ngs-speech
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 1:22 pm
November 5th, 2023, 12:56 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
WHO WILL WIN???

ISLAM
or
JEWS

I say who cares?

Have you been paying attention?

Meanwhile In The US-Of Gay
Pro-Palestinian voices are suppressed in the US
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ngs-speech
No I haven't but what I do know is that this is going to increase the Hate America already has, you can't make people support Israel especially after all the shit they've been doing and have already done.
Israel just wants to be able to keep doing whatever it wants without being challenged.
Them suppressing those people will just lead to terror attacks even more so. They didn't even go that length to suppress blacks in the 2020s when they were actually burning up stuff during protest. Just too bad there aren't any people to discuss much on this matter with. I'd like to know @Lucas88 views on all of this since he's so thorough. But I haven't heard anything from him in awhile so, maybe he too got bored of this place, found something better to do with his time and left. Without many people around to discuss topics with it, it's a dead end.