Nepal bans TikTok because it "disrupts social harmony"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Nepal bans TikTok because it "disrupts social harmony"

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Nepal bans TikTok because it "disrupts social harmony"

Post by Roccia »

tiktok has created an unbelievably shallow and vapid culture amongst those who consume it (primarily gen alpha and zoomers) and the consequences of this are getting ever clearer. If you want me to elaborate, just go to any tiktok post that has especially women as its target audience, and check the comments, literal cancer. absolutely unbelievable.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Tiktok is cancer that is killing the internet and a brain rot for the entire generation.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

TikTok in the USA has unhealthy challenges, promotion of trans and other woke ideology, teens doing dances for grown men in exchange for little icons of flowers or smiley-faces or whatever they have on there. I hear in China, they control Tiktok content and they have videos of science experiments. Maybe they intentionally send mind-numbing garbage content to other countries.