Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:31 pm

Again, you did not post the mod’s exact quote because you know that it proves you are a lying cunt. So post the quote, you lying cunt.
The post is there, he told us to stop polluting the thread or else there would be sanctions, I don't want to be sanctioned, you have had about five accounts on this forum so of course, account no.6 is no problem to you, but we're not all the same you human skidmark, if the mod tells me to desist then I will do it. You will take the ban which you have proven a few times already and that is because you're a bit of an idiot.
Of course that’s completely your business to throw in the towel, but it still makes you a lying cunt that didn’t back any of your bragadocious claims.
Well, obviously not because here we are.
Again you are a lying cunt. Chauvin’s weight without gear was 140. With 30 to 40 pounds of gear that makes him 170 to 180. You said he was 220. You are not even remotely correct about his weight without gear. And you are not even remotely correct about his weight with gear. With gear, you are still 40 to 50 pounds off you retarded, lying cunt.
The court stated that his weight with gear was 183 pounds - that's all that matters, he wasn't on top of Floyd naked like the YMCA video, he had his gear on, his gear would have contributed to the extra weight Floyd's neck was having to suffer - it doesn't matter what his weight is naked if he puts on more weight in his line of duty - his final weight is the total weight of himself and what he carries on his body which is why half of his weight was estimated at 91.5 pounds, double it - it is 183 pounds.

Now, you stated 140 pounds - a quick calculation states that you were 43 pounds out

I stated 220 - a quick calculation states I was 37 pounds out - I win :lol: now f**k off!
“Question it all you like”. You damn right I will, cunt.
And Chauvin is still sat inside a cell as a convicted murderer, write to him and tell him you are defending his good name on Happier Abroad, he might write you a letter back.
“You’re not a medical expert”.

That’s called an appeal to authority fallacy ya ignorant cunt.

Yeah, unfortunately, to thick alt-right cunts like you - the 'appeal to authority' has logical gravitas and real life consequences which is why if you get cancer, you don't go to the local butcher to get a second opinion because authority combined with knowledge counts for something - if an expert in their field speaks on the subject then you listen, your word is not equal to his which is why the world is in such a shit state, your authority on the matter is not equal to the medical experts in the trial for the murder of George Floyd, who you decide is more of an authority is again - not up to you - you're a nobody with absolutely no gravitas on medical matters.
Got anymore logical fallacies, lies and piss poor arguments you whiny bitch. And again, you completely ignored all of it but I typed up an incredibly relevant example of Vioxx approved by the “experts” at the FD f***ing A; yet the drug killed tens of thousands of people. Go ahead and verify that for yourself ya dumb cunt. If you’re gonna double down on the appeal to authority fallacy then if your doctor prescribed Vioxx to you would you have taken it? I think you would because you’re a braindead cunt that thinks the “experts” don’t lie, make mistakes, get pressured, get intimidated, get bribed and are sometimes completely incompetent.
What happened at Vioxx has NOTHING to do with the George Floyd case. Nothing, nada, nicht, no more than galis example of that bloke killed in Texas - two things that have nothing to do with each other. That's it.
Again, you seem to also ignore the new medical evidence that came out. So basically don’t believe the experts when it contradicts your narrative.
There is no evidence that is actually evidence until it comes out in a retrial and Chauvin is freed and his murder charged is quashed, all it is at the moment is a theory and not important at all, as we both know, Chauvin is still sat in a cell with no re-trial in sight so there is no new evidence. It's just bullshit to keep lunatics and fantasists like you foaming at the mouth.

So this is your argument AGAIN. You really love to double down on stupid. If the convicted person is in fact innocent.

Which he is not.
And I’m talking about the people that have been in fact exonerated according to mainstream reports.

That's NOT Derek Chauvin.
According to you nobody should have ever made a peep, protested, questioned the judge, the jury, the “experts” or anything because they are infallible. You are a braindead cunt. And I just wrote a perfect example of why sometimes making a lot of noise such as the NYC shop clerk, who was about to charged, does in fact work.
I have no idea why you bring other people in other states into it - can you not just stick to Derek Chauvin.

IF there is new evidence that can prove Derek Chauvin isn't a murderer then his defence team can get a re-trial and bring this new evidence to light, the fact that they haven't done probably means there is new evidence as because we both know, Derek Chauvin is still sat in a prison cell as a convicted murderer.
But if we went by your method and stayed quiet, that same shop owner would be rotting in prison by the “justice” system. Clearly that would be “good”. Fortunately we all don’t have to live by the opinion of a dumb cunt like you.
Except I have never said 'stay quiet' what I have said is that Derek Chauvin got a fair trial under the laws of the state of Minnesota and he has been convicted as a murderer and until a re-trial is called for and any evidence can prove he isn't - you need to shut the f**k up. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:42 pm
yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:02 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:49 pm
yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 4:40 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:17 pm

Yick had to go back and google everything because he doesn’t know shit. His response was so weak I hardly want to bother with a response. Chauvin is probably screwed because of the court of public opinion. The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:
Yep, didn't think you could respond to my last post in reply to you - like I told @WanderingProtagonist he wouldn't be using the term 'total ownage' again. :lol:

Course I had to 'Google everything', I wasn't at the f***ing trial, why, was you? :roll: you didn't even know 'half of Chauvin's weight used to suffocate and kill Floyd' was 91.5 pounds - so, if you double that, to a genius like you, it comes to 140 pounds.

My personal opinion has no basis on Chauvin getting his release.

“Of course I had to google everything.”

You had to google everything, because you don’t even know shit about the official narrative let alone the trial. One of your arguments was that I supported Chauvin because…..you got it “waaaaycisms.” That’s what ignorant leftists cunts say when they have no argument. But then I started bringing out the facts and you had to actually do some research for once in your miserable, worthless piece of shit life. :lol: :lol: Your last response was also incredibly weak, recycled arguments essentially “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict”, despite me already acknowledging what the verdict was you absolute retarded f***ing cunt.
Were you at the trial? Did you take an active role in proceedings or were you sat on your arse on google and alt-right sites to get your information? This isn't hard - 99.9% were sat on their arse in their armchairs googling information - like you did, you didn't even know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin. You f***ing halfwit. :lol:
Was 99.999999% of the population at the trial ya dumb cunt? No. Does that mean they can’t question verdict. No it doesn’t. They absolute should question a BS verdict like this. I guarantee you millions of others do as well.

“You didn’t know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin.”

The court didn’t calculate shit. They merely guesstimated his weight in gear. If they threw all the weight of his gear into a bin put it on a scale, even subtracting the weight of the bin THAT would be a calculated weight you ignorant cunt. 30 to 40 ish pounds is not a calculated weight. Once again you prove to be an ignorant cunt.

I don’t pretend to be an independent journalist that studied the Chauvin case enough to write a 300 page Amazon best seller. But damn, clearly I know about it a hundred times more than you. The difference is you shoot your mouth off without knowing jack shit. That’s because you are a braindead, reactionary cunt. I can say the word “dindu” and it turns you into a little whiny bitch more than even black people care about it.
Soooooooooo....... you got your information from google like I did. You can question the verdict but your biases, ignorance and stupidity means you will be proven wrong time and time again.

The court calculated his total weight when his neck was on George Floyd's neck - which half was calculated at 91.5 pounds - that's it - it doesn't matter what he weighs when he gets up before breakfast. Who cares what he weighs naked when all that matters what weight he was carrying when he was kneeling on George Floyd's neck for ten minutes? The court CALCULATED THAT HALF HIS WEIGHT was 91.5 pounds - double it - 183 pounds.

You are just another armchair, idiotic lunatic with a laptop to keep you occupied, if you were born 100 years ago, you would be spending your nights howling at the moon. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Case in point blacks are being turned against in the U.S. when they f**k up and do wrong. Their race has zero weight when it involves foreign people who aren't white. There is a 100 percent chance that if they get set to court, they will be let off the hook. Just wait until the police force is no longer white. Then what are blacks who commit crimes are going to do? Not a single Latino is going to protest against police brutality or develop racial guilt over it. The only part of the world they can get away with it now, is Europe.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:09 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:42 pm
yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:02 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:49 pm
yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 4:40 pm

Yep, didn't think you could respond to my last post in reply to you - like I told @WanderingProtagonist he wouldn't be using the term 'total ownage' again. :lol:

Course I had to 'Google everything', I wasn't at the f***ing trial, why, was you? :roll: you didn't even know 'half of Chauvin's weight used to suffocate and kill Floyd' was 91.5 pounds - so, if you double that, to a genius like you, it comes to 140 pounds.

My personal opinion has no basis on Chauvin getting his release.

“Of course I had to google everything.”

You had to google everything, because you don’t even know shit about the official narrative let alone the trial. One of your arguments was that I supported Chauvin because…..you got it “waaaaycisms.” That’s what ignorant leftists cunts say when they have no argument. But then I started bringing out the facts and you had to actually do some research for once in your miserable, worthless piece of shit life. :lol: :lol: Your last response was also incredibly weak, recycled arguments essentially “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict”, despite me already acknowledging what the verdict was you absolute retarded f***ing cunt.
Were you at the trial? Did you take an active role in proceedings or were you sat on your arse on google and alt-right sites to get your information? This isn't hard - 99.9% were sat on their arse in their armchairs googling information - like you did, you didn't even know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin. You f***ing halfwit. :lol:
Was 99.999999% of the population at the trial ya dumb cunt? No. Does that mean they can’t question verdict. No it doesn’t. They absolute should question a BS verdict like this. I guarantee you millions of others do as well.

“You didn’t know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin.”

The court didn’t calculate shit. They merely guesstimated his weight in gear. If they threw all the weight of his gear into a bin put it on a scale, even subtracting the weight of the bin THAT would be a calculated weight you ignorant cunt. 30 to 40 ish pounds is not a calculated weight. Once again you prove to be an ignorant cunt.

I don’t pretend to be an independent journalist that studied the Chauvin case enough to write a 300 page Amazon best seller. But damn, clearly I know about it a hundred times more than you. The difference is you shoot your mouth off without knowing jack shit. That’s because you are a braindead, reactionary cunt. I can say the word “dindu” and it turns you into a little whiny bitch more than even black people care about it.
Soooooooooo....... you got your information from google like I did. You can question the verdict but your biases, ignorance and stupidity means you will be proven wrong time and time again.

The court calculated his total weight when his neck was on George Floyd's neck - which half was calculated at 91.5 pounds - that's it - it doesn't matter what he weighs when he gets up before breakfast. Who cares what he weighs naked when all that matters what weight he was carrying when he was kneeling on George Floyd's neck for ten minutes? The court CALCULATED THAT HALF HIS WEIGHT was 91.5 pounds - double it - 183 pounds.

You are just another armchair, idiotic lunatic with a laptop to keep you occupied, if you were born 100 years ago, you would be spending your nights howling at the moon. :lol:
“Means you will be proven wrong time and time again”

“Proven wrong” by the guy pulling fake weight out of his butt, using “raaycism” as an argument, lies constantly, uses appeal to authority fallacies etc.. Sure if I’m proven wrong it won’t be by an idiotic cunt like you.

“The court calculated his total when his neck was on George Floyd’s neck”

Derek Chauvin didn’t put his neck on Floyd’s neck ya gay cunt. :lol: :lol: And no, they didn’t calculate that weight either. They would have had to used measuring equipment at the time he had his knee on Floyd’s neck. I understand that you’re a moronic cunt and everything, but possibly you can understand that it is literally impossible to determine how much pressure Derek Chauvin was putting on Floyd’s yet based on video. But I would love to see how you can prove that. Seriously I would. Just more reason to question the whole thing :D

“You’re just another idiotic armchair lunatic”….

If I’m an idiotic armchair lunatic then you must a drooling schizophrenic moron that lectures his fellow retarded hobos on his imaginary expertise. You are a f***ing moron.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:03 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:31 pm

Again, you did not post the mod’s exact quote because you know that it proves you are a lying cunt. So post the quote, you lying cunt.
The post is there, he told us to stop polluting the thread or else there would be sanctions, I don't want to be sanctioned, you have had about five accounts on this forum so of course, account no.6 is no problem to you, but we're not all the same you human skidmark, if the mod tells me to desist then I will do it. You will take the ban which you have proven a few times already and that is because you're a bit of an idiot.
Of course that’s completely your business to throw in the towel, but it still makes you a lying cunt that didn’t back any of your bragadocious claims.
Well, obviously not because here we are.
Again you are a lying cunt. Chauvin’s weight without gear was 140. With 30 to 40 pounds of gear that makes him 170 to 180. You said he was 220. You are not even remotely correct about his weight without gear. And you are not even remotely correct about his weight with gear. With gear, you are still 40 to 50 pounds off you retarded, lying cunt.
The court stated that his weight with gear was 183 pounds - that's all that matters, he wasn't on top of Floyd naked like the YMCA video, he had his gear on, his gear would have contributed to the extra weight Floyd's neck was having to suffer - it doesn't matter what his weight is naked if he puts on more weight in his line of duty - his final weight is the total weight of himself and what he carries on his body which is why half of his weight was estimated at 91.5 pounds, double it - it is 183 pounds.

Now, you stated 140 pounds - a quick calculation states that you were 43 pounds out

I stated 220 - a quick calculation states I was 37 pounds out - I win :lol: now f**k off!
“Question it all you like”. You damn right I will, cunt.
And Chauvin is still sat inside a cell as a convicted murderer, write to him and tell him you are defending his good name on Happier Abroad, he might write you a letter back.
“You’re not a medical expert”.

That’s called an appeal to authority fallacy ya ignorant cunt.

Yeah, unfortunately, to thick alt-right cunts like you - the 'appeal to authority' has logical gravitas and real life consequences which is why if you get cancer, you don't go to the local butcher to get a second opinion because authority combined with knowledge counts for something - if an expert in their field speaks on the subject then you listen, your word is not equal to his which is why the world is in such a shit state, your authority on the matter is not equal to the medical experts in the trial for the murder of George Floyd, who you decide is more of an authority is again - not up to you - you're a nobody with absolutely no gravitas on medical matters.
Got anymore logical fallacies, lies and piss poor arguments you whiny bitch. And again, you completely ignored all of it but I typed up an incredibly relevant example of Vioxx approved by the “experts” at the FD f***ing A; yet the drug killed tens of thousands of people. Go ahead and verify that for yourself ya dumb cunt. If you’re gonna double down on the appeal to authority fallacy then if your doctor prescribed Vioxx to you would you have taken it? I think you would because you’re a braindead cunt that thinks the “experts” don’t lie, make mistakes, get pressured, get intimidated, get bribed and are sometimes completely incompetent.
What happened at Vioxx has NOTHING to do with the George Floyd case. Nothing, nada, nicht, no more than galis example of that bloke killed in Texas - two things that have nothing to do with each other. That's it.
Again, you seem to also ignore the new medical evidence that came out. So basically don’t believe the experts when it contradicts your narrative.
There is no evidence that is actually evidence until it comes out in a retrial and Chauvin is freed and his murder charged is quashed, all it is at the moment is a theory and not important at all, as we both know, Chauvin is still sat in a cell with no re-trial in sight so there is no new evidence. It's just bullshit to keep lunatics and fantasists like you foaming at the mouth.

So this is your argument AGAIN. You really love to double down on stupid. If the convicted person is in fact innocent.

Which he is not.
And I’m talking about the people that have been in fact exonerated according to mainstream reports.

That's NOT Derek Chauvin.
According to you nobody should have ever made a peep, protested, questioned the judge, the jury, the “experts” or anything because they are infallible. You are a braindead cunt. And I just wrote a perfect example of why sometimes making a lot of noise such as the NYC shop clerk, who was about to charged, does in fact work.
I have no idea why you bring other people in other states into it - can you not just stick to Derek Chauvin.

IF there is new evidence that can prove Derek Chauvin isn't a murderer then his defence team can get a re-trial and bring this new evidence to light, the fact that they haven't done probably means there is new evidence as because we both know, Derek Chauvin is still sat in a prison cell as a convicted murderer.
But if we went by your method and stayed quiet, that same shop owner would be rotting in prison by the “justice” system. Clearly that would be “good”. Fortunately we all don’t have to live by the opinion of a dumb cunt like you.
Except I have never said 'stay quiet' what I have said is that Derek Chauvin got a fair trial under the laws of the state of Minnesota and he has been convicted as a murderer and until a re-trial is called for and any evidence can prove he isn't - you need to shut the f**k up. :lol:
“The post is there”

Yes it is there, and it proves that you are lying cunt. Interesting how you won’t do a simple copy paste and compare your claim of what he said to what he actually said, so that we all can see that you are f***ing lying bitch. But don’t worry. I don’t expect you to because you have zero integrity. Also, I’ve never been banned. You on the other hand did get kicked off this forum for being a cunt by Winston himself. Pretty ironic don’t you think, cunt?

“Well, obviously not because now were here.”

Well, now you are lying again, because you admitted to sleeping well. And whoever left and went to bed first was a cunt according to your condition. So now you’re just doubling down on your lie, f***ing cunt.

“According to thick alt right cunts like you”. “You don’t go to the local butcher to get a second opinion if you have cancer”

No, an appeal to authority argument is saying that the experts must be right because they are experts. So all you did is double down on your appeal to authority argument. You braindead leftists cunts are all the same. After getting called out on your appeal to authority fallacy you just make it more wordy and pretend that it’s not a fallacy. You are an idiotic one man circus.

Secondly I’m glad you mentioned second opinions. When people go their doctor and he gives a diagnosis that they don’t like or don’t trust they get a second opinion. MILLIONS of people get second, third, fourth, fifth etc. opinions from various doctors. That in itself is questioning the expert.

Again, I understand that you are a lying cunt and everything, but if the experts always have more gravitas and weight then by your own logic a retarded cunt like you would have chugged down Vioxx and numerous other dangerous drugs that were later taken off the market simply because your doctor prescribed it and the FDA approved of it. If you don’t admit that you would have taken it then you don’t really stand by your trust the experts claim and you are a lying cunt. And this is just the medical field. There are endless cases where the experts have botched data and products, lied about them and average people had already called them out on their BS. Round up was “safe” according to the idiotic “trust the experts”, appeal to authority cunts like you, now it’s a proven carcinogen and they just paid millions if not billions in lawsuits

“What happen at Vioxx has nothing to do with George Floyd’s case”

Vioxx isn’t a place ya dumb cunt. It’s a pharmaceutical drug. If you weren’t an illiterate moron you would have understood that.

Secondly it was 100% relevant to your argument about trusting the medical experts. Again, if the experts can be trusted in this case then they should be trusted in the case of Vioxx. And I just named ONE pharmaceutical drug. There have been numerous cases. There have been numerous cases of medical fraud, bribery etc.. in other industries and criminal cases as well.

To act like you don’t understand the relevancy between Vioxx and your trust the “medical experts” argument is just you being a disingenuous cunt.

“There is no evidence until comes out in a retrial”

That’s stupid and literally makes no sense. Evidence is evidence. It won’t get him exonerated till it’s used in court, but it’s still evidence. And it is 100% reasonable to say that judges, lawyers and jury members would be very intimated to do a retrial in light of the massive George Floyd riots which killed 25 people burned down billions of dollars worth of property, mass looting, 700 cops injured, 50 secret service injured etc. The cowards in the justice system do not want to see George Floyd’s riots 2.0.

The literal f***ing supreme court had protestors go outside their homes before the roe v wade verdict. One leftist cunt tried to kill one of them. It is perfectly reasonable to assume that they very well could have rejected Derek Chauvin’s appeal because they didn’t want nationwide Floyd riots 2.0 and a violent mob in front of their homes with people that want to kill them. But you seem to much of a retarded cunt to even comprehend that.

“Which he is not. That is not Derek Chauvin”

Then by your logic this guy is still guilty as well. You are an idiotic cunt.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-death-row ... =103342384

“I have no idea why you bring up people in other states into it”

Because you said people should just stfu up these verdicts you idiotic cunt. I just gave a good example of why that’s not always a good idea. Otherwise, that clerk who was defending himself and his store would be in prison. What’s so hard for you to understand about that you braindead cunt?

“Except I have never said they should stay quiet”.

You said they should shut the f**k up these verdicts. So yeah, you essentially did just say they should stay quiet. Again, you are a lying cunt.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:37 pm

“Proven wrong” by the guy pulling fake weight out of his butt, using “raaycism” as an argument, lies constantly, uses appeal to authority fallacies etc.. Sure if I’m proven wrong it won’t be by an idiotic cunt like you.
You pulled a 'fake weight' out your butt you stupid cunt. :lol: and you are a racist and have said so and guess what? Derek Chauvin is still sat in a prison cell as we speak so whatever you say doesn't mean shit.

Derek Chauvin didn’t put his neck on Floyd’s neck ya gay cunt. :lol: :lol: And no, they didn’t calculate that weight either. They would have had to used measuring equipment at the time he had his knee on Floyd’s neck. I understand that you’re a moronic cunt and everything, but possibly you can understand that it is literally impossible to determine how much pressure Derek Chauvin was putting on Floyd’s yet based on video. But I would love to see how you can prove that. Seriously I would. Just more reason to question the whole thing :D
Which is what they did, which is why they come to 'half the weight' if 91.5 pounds, if you double 91.5 pounds you come to 183 pounds so they calculated all the weight on his being at the time. That is how they decided that amount of weight was able to kill George Floyd but we both know that you don't even need 90 pounds of pressure on anyones neck to kill them or do permanent damage which is why Derek Chauvin is now sat in a prison cell. 8)

If I’m an idiotic armchair lunatic then you must a drooling schizophrenic moron that lectures his fellow retarded hobos on his imaginary expertise. You are a f***ing moron.
Yeah, you think if you double 91.5 pounds you come up with 140 pounds and you're not a moron.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 9:31 pm

“The post is there”

Yes it is there, and it proves that you are lying cunt. Interesting how you won’t do a simple copy paste and compare your claim of what he said to what he actually said, so that we all can see that you are f***ing lying bitch. But don’t worry. I don’t expect you to because you have zero integrity. Also, I’ve never been banned. You on the other hand did get kicked off this forum for being a cunt by Winston himself. Pretty ironic don’t you think, cunt?
Because I don't have to do anything - it's there like you said, anyone is free and at liberty to go and read it - now you keep on crying about being labelled a sex pest and f**k off. :lol:

Well, now you are lying again, because you admitted to sleeping well. And whoever left and went to bed first was a cunt according to your condition. So now you’re just doubling down on your lie, f***ing cunt.
The mod put a stop to it, just like when a referee blows the final whistle, you stop the game and leave the field which is what happened with us - you don't just keep on playing the game after the final whistle. I am not interested in going to another thread. You because you're a little poof who wants a bonding session.
“According to thick alt right cunts like you”. “You don’t go to the local butcher to get a second opinion if you have cancer”

No, an appeal to authority argument is saying that the experts must be right because they are experts. So all you did is double down on your appeal to authority argument. You braindead leftists cunts are all the same. After getting called out on your appeal to authority fallacy you just make it more wordy and pretend that it’s not a fallacy. You are an idiotic one man circus.
No - experts prove it with their qualifications they have earned and with the information they provide which is why they're experts and Chauvins legal team couldn't produce someone to contradict and prove the prosecution wrong - it is as simple as that - which is why Chauvin is now sat in prison eating porridge - you think you have as much gravitas as a medical expert on this matter - you don't.
Secondly I’m glad you mentioned second opinions. When people go their doctor and he gives a diagnosis that they don’t like or don’t trust they get a second opinion. MILLIONS of people get second, third, fourth, fifth etc. opinions from various doctors. That in itself is questioning the expert.
That's right, so when Chauvin's legal team get a second opinion where they can force a retrial and get the original conviction overturned then Chauvin will remain guilty of murder, that they haven't more than likely means a solid, second opinion isn't coming anytime soon.
Again, I understand that you are a lying cunt and everything, but if the experts always have more gravitas and weight then by your own logic a retarded cunt like you would have chugged down Vioxx and numerous other dangerous drugs that were later taken off the market simply because your doctor prescribed it and the FDA approved of it. If you don’t admit that you would have taken it then you don’t really stand by your trust the experts claim and you are a lying cunt. And this is just the medical field. There are endless cases where the experts have botched data and products, lied about them and average people had already called them out on their BS. Round up was “safe” according to the idiotic “trust the experts”, appeal to authority cunts like you, now it’s a proven carcinogen and they just paid millions if not billions in lawsuits
What's this got to do with Derek Chauvin sat in a cell again? :lol:

Vioxx isn’t a place ya dumb cunt. It’s a pharmaceutical drug. If you weren’t an illiterate moron you would have understood that.
And it still has nothing to do with George Chauvin being a murderer you waffling halfwit - good job he got some lawyers in and not you, eh? :lol:
Secondly it was 100% relevant to your argument about trusting the medical experts. Again, if the experts can be trusted in this case then they should be trusted in the case of Vioxx. And I just named ONE pharmaceutical drug. There have been numerous cases. There have been numerous cases of medical fraud, bribery etc.. in other industries and criminal cases as well.
Won't the producers of Vioxx be pharmaceutical experts? The production of drugs aren't 'medical experts' you silly sausage, I don't think doctors make drugs that kill people do they and I don't think the medical experts at George Chauvin's trial do so I don't know what this has to do with this debate except you are a thick, strawmanning cunt grasping at straws. :lol:
To act like you don’t understand the relevancy between Vioxx and your trust the “medical experts” argument is just you being a disingenuous cunt.

It's two entirely different things, doctors, pathologists, surgeons etc don't make drugs.

That’s stupid and literally makes no sense.

No, it isn't stupid.
Evidence is evidence.
Winston has 'evidence' that the earth is flat, evidence has to be put under the microscope of a trial in the case of Derek Chauvin, until then, it's a theory.
It won’t get him exonerated till it’s used in court, but it’s still evidence. And it is 100% reasonable to say that judges, lawyers and jury members would be very intimated to do a retrial in light of the massive George Floyd riots which killed 25 people burned down billions of dollars worth of property, mass looting, 700 cops injured, 50 secret service injured etc. The cowards in the justice system do not want to see George Floyd’s riots 2.0.
NO it's NOT.

It's some dumbass theory to keep halfwits and skidmarks like you frothing at the mouth, now, when this 'new' evidence comes to trial and overturns the original verdict THEN you can crow about this evidence as being legit but until then, shut your mouth. :lol:
The literal f***ing supreme court had protestors go outside their homes before the roe v wade verdict. One leftist cunt tried to kill one of them. It is perfectly reasonable to assume that they very well could have rejected Derek Chauvin’s appeal because they didn’t want nationwide Floyd riots 2.0 and a violent mob in front of their homes with people that want to kill them. But you seem to much of a retarded cunt to even comprehend that.
No basis at all - you said Kyle Rittenhouse got let off and no such thing happened, there is absolutely no proof anything would have happened if Chauvin got let off, the reason he did is because in Minnesota, all that had to be proved was that Chauvin's actions led to the death of George Floyd - which it did and that is why he is now sat in prison.

I don't care about any other case, we are talking about Derek Chauvin.

Because you said people should just stfu up these verdicts you idiotic cunt. I just gave a good example of why that’s not always a good idea. Otherwise, that clerk who was defending himself and his store would be in prison. What’s so hard for you to understand about that you braindead cunt?
I didn't, I said until a re-trial happens that proves Chauvin didn't kill Floyd then you should shut the f**k up because at this moment in time, he is a murderer, that is what he is - he murdered George Floyd and was tried for it in a court or law and is now sat in a prison cell as a murderer and until something else comes along and says otherwise where he is freed from his prison cell and can proclaim his innocence, you need to SHUT THE f**k UP :lol: 8)

You said they should shut the f**k up these verdicts. So yeah, you essentially did just say they should stay quiet. Again, you are a lying cunt.
If the defence hasn't got new evidence to force a retrial and Chauvin is sat in a cell as a convicted murderer, then yep, you need to SHUT THE f**k UP. :lol:

That was good, what do you think @WanderingProtagonist ?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@yick

Regarding why Rittenhouse judges were not afraid from the mob. One argument is Rittenhouse did not kill black guys therefore BLM guys did not care.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 10:00 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:37 pm

You pulled a 'fake weight' out your butt you stupid cunt. :lol: and you are a racist and have said so and guess what? Derek Chauvin is still sat in a prison cell as we speak so whatever you say doesn't mean shit.

Which is what they did, which is why they come to 'half the weight' if 91.5 pounds, if you double 91.5 pounds you come to 183 pounds so they calculated all the weight on his being at the time. That is how they decided that amount of weight was able to kill George Floyd but we both know that you don't even need 90 pounds of pressure on anyones neck to kill them or do permanent damage which is why Derek Chauvin is now sat in a prison cell. 8)

Yeah, you think if you double 91.5 pounds you come up with 140 pounds and you're not a moron.
“You pulled a fake weight out of your butt.”

140 was his actual weight. You said he 220. You are a proven lying cunt.

“Which is what they did”.

You offered no evidence that it’s proof he put 91.5 pounds of pressure of his neck. Could he have put 91.5 pounds of pressure on his neck, sure. Could he have have also put 5 pounds of pressure on his neck, sure. So he could have put anywhere from less than 1 pound to over 91.5 pounds. The problems is that is impossible to prove based on the video. So to just double down on your moot point is stupid. I would love to see you try to explain how the PROVED this in court. You can’t. It’s impossible, ignorant cunt.

“You think that that if you double 91.5 pounds it equals 140”.

I never said that. Again, you are lying cunt.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 1:15 am

Not when he was kneeling on George Floyd it wasn't - nobody cares about what his weight is first thing in the morning when he is naked and out of bed - well, apart from you, you f***ing raging homo. :lol:

If he weighs 140 pounds with 40 pounds of equipment on his body, he isn't 140 pounds at that moment, is he? It's like Lorries have a weight when they're empty and when they're full of cargo, same with aircraft, it's not unique to Derek Chauvin, you cretin.

You offered no evidence that it’s proof he put 91.5 pounds of pressure of his neck. Could he have put 91.5 pounds of pressure on his neck, sure. Could he have have also put 5 pounds of pressure on his neck, sure. So he could have put anywhere from less than 1 pound to over 91.5 pounds. The problems is that is impossible to prove based on the video. So to just double down on your moot point is stupid. I would love to see you try to explain how the PROVED this in court. You can’t. It’s impossible, ignorant cunt.
It's the court estimate. That is the figure they have come up with, you have a problem with it? Ring the court and the prosecution team and tell them you have a problem with their estimate - what? They won't take your calls? :lol: what a f***ing pity.

It's what you are arguing now you f***ing moron.

It does not matter what Derek Chauvin weighs when he is naked and first thing in the morning, all that matters is what he weighed when he was kneeling on George Floyd's neck.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 10:20 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 9:31 pm

“The post is there”

Because I don't have to do anything - it's there like you said, anyone is free and at liberty to go and read it - now you keep on crying about being labelled a sex pest and f**k off. :lol:

The mod put a stop to it, just like when a referee blows the final whistle, you stop the game and leave the field which is what happened with us - you don't just keep on playing the game after the final whistle. I am not interested in going to another thread. You because you're a little poof who wants a bonding session.

No - experts prove it with their qualifications they have earned and with the information they provide which is why they're experts and Chauvins legal team couldn't produce someone to contradict and prove the prosecution wrong - it is as simple as that - which is why Chauvin is now sat in prison eating porridge - you think you have as much gravitas as a medical expert on this matter - you don't.
That's right, so when Chauvin's legal team get a second opinion where they can force a retrial and get the original conviction overturned then Chauvin will remain guilty of murder, that they haven't more than likely means a solid, second opinion isn't coming anytime soon.
What's this got to do with Derek Chauvin sat in a cell again? :lol:

And it still has nothing to do with George Chauvin being a murderer you waffling halfwit - good job he got some lawyers in and not you, eh? :lol:
Won't the producers of Vioxx be pharmaceutical experts? The production of drugs aren't 'medical experts' you silly sausage, I don't think doctors make drugs that kill people do they and I don't think the medical experts at George Chauvin's trial do so I don't know what this has to do with this debate except you are a thick, strawmanning cunt grasping at straws. :lol:

It's two entirely different things, doctors, pathologists, surgeons etc don't make drugs.

That’s stupid and literally makes no sense.

No, it isn't stupid.
Evidence is evidence.
Winston has 'evidence' that the earth is flat, evidence has to be put under the microscope of a trial in the case of Derek Chauvin, until then, it's a theory.
It won’t get him exonerated till it’s used in court, but it’s still evidence. And it is 100% reasonable to say that judges, lawyers and jury members would be very intimated to do a retrial in light of the massive George Floyd riots which killed 25 people burned down billions of dollars worth of property, mass looting, 700 cops injured, 50 secret service injured etc. The cowards in the justice system do not want to see George Floyd’s riots 2.0.
NO it's NOT.

It's some dumbass theory to keep halfwits and skidmarks like you frothing at the mouth, now, when this 'new' evidence comes to trial and overturns the original verdict THEN you can crow about this evidence as being legit but until then, shut your mouth. :lol:
No basis at all - you said Kyle Rittenhouse got let off and no such thing happened, there is absolutely no proof anything would have happened if Chauvin got let off, the reason he did is because in Minnesota, all that had to be proved was that Chauvin's actions led to the death of George Floyd - which it did and that is why he is now sat in prison.

I don't care about any other case, we are talking about Derek Chauvin.

I didn't, I said until a re-trial happens that proves Chauvin didn't kill Floyd then you should shut the f**k up because at this moment in time, he is a murderer, that is what he is - he murdered George Floyd and was tried for it in a court or law and is now sat in a prison cell as a murderer and until something else comes along and says otherwise where he is freed from his prison cell and can proclaim his innocence, you need to SHUT THE f**k UP :lol: 8)

If the defence hasn't got new evidence to force a retrial and Chauvin is sat in a cell as a convicted murderer, then yep, you need to SHUT THE f**k UP. :lol:

That was good, what do you think @WanderingProtagonist ?
“I don’t have to do anything.”

You’re right, but the reason you won’t is because it will prove that you are lying cunt. Naturally, a pos like you not going to willingly own himself. Don’t worry I never expected you would, cunt.

“Keep crying about being labelled a sex pest.”

This means what coming from a lying cunt?

“The mod put a stop to it.” No he didn’t. He just said take it to another thread. That’s must have been so massively difficult for you to do, lying cunt. More pathetic, laughable excuses.

“No experts proved it with their qualifications they have earned”

You’re still doubling down on your appeal to authority fallacy. Does their expertise hold weight? Sure. I will even agree that the courts as f***ed up as they are still probably get criminal cases right the majority of the time. But you’re claiming that because they are experts they are almost always right, and if you question them you can’t be right because you’re not an expert. Again a fallacy.

You know what the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. is? It’s doctors. Misdiagnosis, unnecessary surgery and side effects from drugs. 250,000 to 400,000 thousand estimated to die from medical “errors” every year. And you’re still acting like the medical experts in George Floyd case are still nearly infallible. It’s f***ing hilarious.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical ... erica.html

Tell me I’m wrong about that, ignorant cunt. Also, I know you won’t answer it because you are a liar, but if your doctor prescribed you Vioxx you would have taken it because you are a gullible fool. You would probably be dead or maimed for life with debilitating side effects. Perhaps your appeal to authority stupidity isn’t so bad after all. :lol:

“No it’s not”. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“It’s some dumbass theory”

What are you talking about it you ignorant cunt? Are you replying to the wrong thread? The massive scope of damage, mayhem, death threats injuries, murders, vandalism threat rioting is not a conspiracy theory. To say that the “justice” system doesn’t want to risk that again with a retrial and possible not guilty verdict of Chauvin is not some outlandish assumption. Riots AFTER the rittenhouse verdict happened. Deaths threats and an attempted assassination attempt of Judge Kavanaugh happened. To act like judges, jury members, Supreme court justices and lawyers would not take the possibility of future riots into consideration is you just being a moronic, disingenuous cunt.

“I didn’t I said that until until a retrial happens that proves Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd you need to shut the f**k up.”

Nah, I don’t have to.

Again, another case. They are endless. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/c ... index.html

According to you’re not allowed to say anything that contradicts this verdict, question it or say that he was innocent. Despite the fact that he was innocent for 3 decades in prison. Despite the fact that your fellow leftists cunts have have conniptions and riot over verdicts they don’t like all the time and question guilty or not guilty verdicts all the time. But I’m not allowed to because a whiny little bitch in China says SHUT THE f**k up in all caps. :lol: :lol: :lol: How about shut your own ass up bitch. And crawl back into the hobo sewer pipe you live in.
Last edited by NPCslammer on November 30th, 2023, 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Ok I think that is enough. After yick's second chance I give him 3 L's.
This is my verdict.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 1:45 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 1:15 am

Not when he was kneeling on George Floyd it wasn't - nobody cares about what his weight is first thing in the morning when he is naked and out of bed - well, apart from you, you f***ing raging homo. :lol:

If he weighs 140 pounds with 40 pounds of equipment on his body, he isn't 140 pounds at that moment, is he? It's like Lorries have a weight when they're empty and when they're full of cargo, same with aircraft, it's not unique to Derek Chauvin, you cretin.

It's the court estimate. That is the figure they have come up with, you have a problem with it? Ring the court and the prosecution team and tell them you have a problem with their estimate - what? They won't take your calls? :lol: what a f***ing pity.

It's what you are arguing now you f***ing moron.

It does not matter what Derek Chauvin weighs when he is naked and first thing in the morning, all that matters is what he weighed when he was kneeling on George Floyd's neck.
“Nobody cares about what his weight was when he was naked and out of bed.”

I think’s it’s hilarious that you think Chauvin’s naked weight is exactly 140. That’s probably his weight with some clothes on. You bringing naked into it is just you being a moronic gay cunt.

“Not when he was kneeling on George Floyd”.

Um yes, if Chauvin was a 280 pound cop of pure muscle then his massive body weight would matter in court and people would definitely bring it up more, rather than his measly 140 pounds. And you’re still just deflecting and lying about being off by 80 pounds, ya dumb cunt.

“If he’s 140 with 40 pounds of equipment that doesn’t make him 140 does it?”

It doesn’t make him 220 to 260 ignorant cunt.

“It’s the court estimate”.

Bwahahahahah. You just said he put 91.5 pounds of pressure on Floyd’s neck. How in the f**k are you going to prove that conclusion? Estimate based on what? A video? That’s literally impossible. The court made that assumption. Go ahead and dig up the court documents and prove it. Post a source for once, on that specific claim. You can’t. I don’t need to call anybody. With enough moronic cunts like you in society it’s nearly futile in this case to change anything. It’s good enough proving you are lying ignorant cunt. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:27 am

“I don’t have to do anything.”

You’re right, but the reason you won’t is because it will proven that you are lying cunt. Naturally, a pos like you not going to willingly own himself. Don’t worry I never expected you would, cunt.
Noooooooooo - it's because it there for anyone to see who can be bothered. I don't have to do your bidding you f***ing sex pest. :lol:

This means what coming from a lying cunt?
It means it is a valid opinion, Thailand, Philippines and the US - your world, how sad.
“The mod put a stop to it.” No he didn’t. He just said take it to another thread. That’s must have been so massively difficult for you to do, lying cunt. More pathetic, laughable excuses.
He put a stop to it in the thread and I had no interest in taking it to another thread.

You’re still doubling down on your appeal to authority fallacy. Does their expertise hold weight? Sure.

Thank you, the rest of it is bullshit.
I will even agree that the courts as f***ed up as they are still probably get criminal cases right the majority of the time. But you’re claiming that because they are experts they almost always right, and if you question them you can’t be right because you’re not an expert. Again a fallacy
Nooooooooo - what I am saying is that the defence weren't able to come up with an expert to counter the prosecutions experts - and that is why Derek is sitting in a prison cell as a murderer. Experts can argue with other experts, what would be outrageous is YOU arguing with an expert and telling him he is wrong when you don't even have a job and all you do is scav dole. :lol:
You know what the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. is? It’s doctors. Misdiagnosis, unnecessary surgery and side effects from drugs. 250,000 to 400,000 thousand estimated to die from medical “errors” every year. And you’re still acting like the medical experts in George Floyd case are still nearly infallible. It’s f***ing hilarious.
Right, so did the defence bring in medical experts to state why Chauvin didn't kill Floyd? Or did they say 'f**k it, we don't need medical experts, they kill 400000 Americans every year :lol: '
NOT relevant.
Tell me I’m wrong about that, ignorant cunt. Also, I know you won’t answer it because you are a liar, but if your doctor prescribed you Vioxx you would have taken it because you are a gullible fool. You would probably be dead or maimed for life with debilitating side effects. Perhaps your appeal to authority stupidity isn’t so bad after all. :lol:
NOT relevant. You want a 'medical expert' to come and force a retrial so Del boy can get off his murder rap though, don't you? Fool! :lol:
What are you talking about it you ignorant cunt? Are you replying to the wrong thread? The massive scope of damage, mayhem, death threats injuries, murders, vandalism threat rioting is not a conspiracy theory.
It's theory, you don't know if it would have happened or not. It will have to remain theoretical, can you not just try and stick to the facts instead of being a strawmanning cunt taking this debate in all directions?
To say that the “justice” system doesn’t want to risk that again with a retrial and possible not guilty verdict of Chauvin is not some outlandish assumption. Riots AFTER the rittenhouse verdict happened. Deaths threats and an attempted assassination attempt of Judge Kavanaugh happened. To act like judges, jury members, Supreme court justices and lawyers would not take the possibility of future riots into consideration is you just being a moronic, disingenuous cunt.
In the US, verdicts don't get handed down based on what public opinion might be. Public unrest isn't uncommon in the states, happens all the time, the authorities are ready for it - maybe Chauvin went down because the evidence was there to convict him, again, Minnesota law states Chauvin had to have a hand in Floyd's death to get convicted, the burden of proof is low, now if he lived in Texas or Florida, he might have got off with it, but he didn't - he lived in Minnesota and was tried under their state law and he got sent down.
“I didn’t I said that until until a retrial happens that proves Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd you need to shut the f**k up.”

Nah, I don’t have to.
True, but your whinging and whining won't matter one iota, go and write him a letter, become his penpal and get over it, he might send you a nude pic of him weighing 140 pounds :lol:
Again, another case. They are endless. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/c ... index.html
Not relevant.
According to you’re not allowed to say anything that contradicts this verdict, question it or say that he was innocent. Despite the fact that he was innocent for 3 decades in prison. Despite the fact that your fellow leftists cunts have have conniptions and riot over verdicts they don’t like all the time and question guilty or not guilty verdicts all the time. But I’m not allowed to because a whiny little bitch in China says SHUT THE f**k up in all caps. :lol: :lol: :lol: How about shut your own ass up bitch. And crawl back into the hobo sewer pipe you live in.
I didn't - what I said was that until otherwise, Derek Chauvin is a convicted murderer and you throwing toys out of the pram doesn't mean jack shit - not a f***ing thing - and until real evidence that can force a retrial can be found then you must have better things to do than to whinge and cry about this murderer sat in a prison cell today. :lol: Have you thought about getting a job? Earn an honest living? :lol:
Last edited by yick on November 30th, 2023, 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:31 am
Ok I think that is enough. After yick's second chance I give him 3 L's.
This is my verdict.
It's because you're a f***ing idiot like him. :D