Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:49 am

“Nobody cares about what his weight was when he was naked and out of bed.”

I think’s it’s hilarious that you think Chauvin’s naked weight is exactly 140. That’s probably his weight with some clothes on. You bringing naked into it is just you being a moronic gay cunt.
That's your true weight, naked and without eating anything - look it up.
“Not when he was kneeling on George Floyd”.

Um yes, if Chauvin was a 280 pound cop of pure muscle then his massive body weight would matter in court and people would definitely bring it up more, rather than his measly 140 pounds. And you’re still just deflecting and lying about being off by 80 pounds, ya dumb cunt.
Where have I mentioned he was 260 pounds? Where was that? Show me where I wrote that?
“If he’s 140 with 40 pounds of equipment that doesn’t make him 140 does it?”

It doesn’t make him 220 to 260 ignorant cunt.
Did I mention 260 pounds, where was that then?
“It’s the court estimate”.

Bwahahahahah. You just said he put 91.5 pounds of pressure on Floyd’s neck.

The prosecution did.
How in the f**k are you going to prove that conclusion?

That's why they're experts in their field, they know things you don't sat on the dole.
Estimate based on what? A video? That’s literally impossible. The court made that assumption.
THAT'S RIGHT and they didn't bring Mrs Jones from no.43 or the local postman, they brought in EXPERTS. :lol: Now we are getting somewhere.
Go ahead and dig up the court documents and prove it. Post a source for once, on that specific claim. You can’t. I don’t need to call anybody. With enough moronic cunts like you in society it’s nearly futile in this case to change anything. It’s good enough proving you are lying ignorant cunt. :D
Wot? What am I meant to prove? :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

AI
According to the web search results, there were at least two such cases, both involving Chauvin as the officer who applied the knee on neck. Here are the summaries of those cases:

In 2017, Chauvin pressed his knee into the neck of a 14-year-old black boy who was accused of shoplifting and resisting arrest. The boy lost consciousness and needed stitches for a cut on his ear. Chauvin was accused of using unreasonable force and violating the boy’s civil rights. The city of Minneapolis agreed to pay $6.4 million to settle the lawsuit filed by the boy’s family1.
In 2017, Chauvin also pressed his knee into the neck of a 37-year-old black man named Zoya Code, who was arrested for a domestic dispute. Code said he could not breathe and begged Chauvin to stop, but Chauvin did not listen. Code filed a complaint against Chauvin, but it was dismissed by the police department. The city of Minneapolis agreed to pay $2.5 million to settle the lawsuit filed by Code2.
These cases show that Chauvin had a history of using the knee on neck technique on unarmed black people, and that the city of Minneapolis had to pay millions of dollars to resolve the lawsuits.
So if that neck thing is a nogo why was Derek still working as a cop.

They wanted his knee on the neck. They needed his knee on the neck.

This is the reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk
You Can't Handle the Truth! - A Few Good Men (7/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:50 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:27 am

“I don’t have to do anything.”

You’re right, but the reason you won’t is because it will proven that you are lying cunt. Naturally, a pos like you not going to willingly own himself. Don’t worry I never expected you would, cunt.
Noooooooooo - it's because it there for anyone to see who can be bothered. I don't have to do your bidding you f***ing sex pest. :lol:

This means what coming from a lying cunt?
It means it is a valid opinion, Thailand, Philippines and the US - your world, how sad.
“The mod put a stop to it.” No he didn’t. He just said take it to another thread. That’s must have been so massively difficult for you to do, lying cunt. More pathetic, laughable excuses.
He put a stop to it in the thread and I had no interest in taking it to another thread.

You’re still doubling down on your appeal to authority fallacy. Does their expertise hold weight?

Thank you, the rest of it is bullshit.
Sure. I will even agree that the courts as f***ed up as they are still probably get criminal cases right the majority of the time. But you’re claiming that because they are experts they almost always right, and if you question them you can’t be right because you’re not an expert. Again a fallacy
Nooooooooo - what I am saying is that the defence weren't able to come up with an expert to counter the prosecutions experts - and that is why Derek is sitting in a prison cell as a murderer. Experts can argue with other experts, what would be outrageous is YOU arguing with an expert and telling him he is wrong when you don't even have a dole and all you do is scav dole. :lol:
You know what the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. is? It’s doctors. Misdiagnosis, unnecessary surgery and side effects from drugs. 250,000 to 400,000 thousand estimated to die from medical “errors” every year. And you’re still acting like the medical experts in George Floyd case are still nearly infallible. It’s f***ing hilarious.
Right, so did the defence bring in medical experts to state why Chauvin didn't kill Floyd? Or did they say 'f**k it, we don't need medical experts, they kill 400000 Americans every year :lol: '
NOT relevant.
Tell me I’m wrong about that, ignorant cunt. Also, I know you won’t answer it because you are a liar, but if your doctor prescribed you Vioxx you would have taken it because you are a gullible fool. You would probably be dead or maimed for life with debilitating side effects. Perhaps your appeal to authority stupidity isn’t so bad after all. :lol:
NOT relevant. You want a 'medical expert' to come and force a retrial so Del boy can get off his murder rap though, don't you? Fool! :lol:
What are you talking about it you ignorant cunt? Are you replying to the wrong thread? The massive scope of damage, mayhem, death threats injuries, murders, vandalism threat rioting is not a conspiracy theory.
It's theory, you don't know if it would have happened or not. It will have to remain theoretical, can you not just try and stick to the facts instead of being a strawmanning cunt taking this debate in all directions?
To say that the “justice” system doesn’t want to risk that again with a retrial and possible not guilty verdict of Chauvin is not some outlandish assumption. Riots AFTER the rittenhouse verdict happened. Deaths threats and an attempted assassination attempt of Judge Kavanaugh happened. To act like judges, jury members, Supreme court justices and lawyers would not take the possibility of future riots into consideration is you just being a moronic, disingenuous cunt.
In the US, verdicts don't get handed down based on what public opinion might be. Public unrest isn't uncommon in the states, happens all the time, the authorities are ready for it - maybe Chauvin went down because the evidence was there to convict him, again, Minnesota law states Chauvin had to have a hand in Floyd's death to get convicted, the burden of proof is low, now if he lived in Texas or Florida, he might have got off with it, but he didn't - he lived in Minnesota and was tried under their state law and he got sent down.
“I didn’t I said that until until a retrial happens that proves Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd you need to shut the f**k up.”

Nah, I don’t have to.
True, but your whinging and whining won't matter one iota, go and write him a letter, become his penpal and get over it, he might send you a nude pic of him weighing 140 pounds :lol:
Again, another case. They are endless. https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/27/us/c ... index.html
Not relevant.
According to you’re not allowed to say anything that contradicts this verdict, question it or say that he was innocent. Despite the fact that he was innocent for 3 decades in prison. Despite the fact that your fellow leftists cunts have have conniptions and riot over verdicts they don’t like all the time and question guilty or not guilty verdicts all the time. But I’m not allowed to because a whiny little bitch in China says SHUT THE f**k up in all caps. :lol: :lol: :lol: How about shut your own ass up bitch. And crawl back into the hobo sewer pipe you live in.
I didn't - what I said was that until otherwise, Derek Chauvin is a convicted murderer and you throwing toys out of the pram doesn't mean jack shit - not a f***ing thing - and until real evidence that can force a retrial can be found then you must have better things to do than to whinge and cry about this murderer sat in a prison cell today. :lol: Have you thought about getting a job? Earn an honest living? :lol:
“No it’s because it’s there to see for anyone who can be bothered”

No, it’s because you are lying cunt.

“Thank you the rest is bullshit.”

Your appeal to authority fallacy was indeed bullshit.

“It means it’s a valid opinion.”

Why should anyone care about the opinion of a lying bitch in China?

“What would be outrageous is you arguing with an expert and claiming he’s wrong.”

“Right so did the defense bring in medical experts to prove that chauvin killed Floyd or did they say f**k it we don’t need them the kill 400,000 thousand every year”.

You think that if some of those 400,000 questioned the “experts” a little bit more they wouldn’t still be alive ya braindead cunt? Ya think the same line of reasoning might just apply to the experts in Chauvin’s case? After all, new evidence came out showing that perhaps the previous experts in court just might be wrong. It might be really hard for a lying pea brained cunt like you to understand but maybe you can do it. According to you those 400,000 never should have questioned the experts that killed them because those patients weren’t experts. You are a f***ing idiot.

So five years back if I was saying that Round Up was dangerous and arguing with an environmental scientist who was part of the approval process, according to you he’d still be correct and that it’s perfectly safe despite being a proven carcinogen as of now that gave people non Hodgkin Lymphoma. :lol: :lol: You are an idiotic cunt. But feel free to put your money where your mouth is and take some formerly approved FDA drugs and see how that works out for you braindead cunt. Again, an “Appeal to Authority” fallacy.

“NOT relevant”.

It’s totally relevant. You said trust the medical experts, but in the case of Vioxx and other formerly approved drugs you won’t admit that you would ingest them like a gullible cunt or that you don’t actually trust them and you wouldn’t take it. You can’t put your money where your mouth is because you are a lying cunt, and makes your “trust the experts” argument utter bullshit, like what’s between your ears.

“It’s theory” “ Can you stop being a strawmanning cunt?”:lol: :lol:

You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is ya dumb cunt. And it is theory, but it’s highly plausible that it would happen. The government isn’t gonna go, “Well if we put heavy sanctions on this country is merely a theory that they will retaliate military or economically so there’s no need to take that into consideration. That would be utterly moronic, just like you ya braindead cunt.

“In the U.S. verdicts don’t get handed down on what public opinion might be.”

That’s is an incredibly stupid claim that is laughable in every sense. Studies have shown that judges even change their bias on having lunch or not. And you think death threats or the possibility of nationwide riots would have zero effect. You are a f***ing moron.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sc ... -of-judges

“Now all if he lived in Texas Florida or Florida he might have gotten off.”

You’re admitting that if it was a different state Chauvin could be an innocent man. Yet you’re here acting like it’s outlandish to question the verdict. Thanks for owning yourself ya dumb cunt.

“Not relevant”.

It’s 100% relevant. According to you he was guilty before he was exonerated, yet he was innocent. And anybody should stfu about it until the courts figure it out THREE f***ing decades later. Again, you are a braindead cunt.

“True but your whinging and whining won’t matter”

This coming from the guy that gets more angry and butthurt than a 5 year old on a time out when someone says “dindu” and “muzzie”. :lol: :lol:

And you make the mistake of thinking I care enough about this to organize some protest for this guy. With the absolute shitload of crimes and human trafficking etc.. there are much bigger fish to fry. It’s satisfying enough making you look like a dumb bitch.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 3:54 am

“What would be outrageous is you arguing with an expert and claiming he’s wrong.”

“Right so did the defense bring in medical experts to prove that chauvin killed Floyd or did they say f**k it we don’t need them the kill 400,000 thousand every year”.
You're losing it. :lol: Is Derek Chauvin still sat inside a prison cell as a convicted murderer? Yes or no?
You think that if some of those 400,000 questioned the “experts” a little bit more they wouldn’t still be alive ya braindead cunt? Ya think the same line of reasoning might just apply to the experts in Chauvin’s case? After all, new evidence came out showing that perhaps the previous experts in court just might be wrong. It might be really hard for a lying pea brained cunt like you to understand but maybe you can do it. According to you those 400,000 never should have questioned the experts that killed them because those patients weren’t experts. You are a f***ing idiot.
Right - so - they can get this new evidence to set up a re-trial - until then it is theoretical fallacy. Until then, Derek Chauvin sits in a cell as a murderer.

It’s totally relevant. You said trust the medical experts, but in the case of Vioxx and other formerly approved drugs you won’t admit that you would ingest them like a gullible cunt or that you don’t actually trust them and you wouldn’t take it. You can’t put your money where your mouth is because you are a lying cunt, and makes your “trust the experts” argument utter bullshit, like what’s between your ears.
Not relevant, they're pharmaceutical experts - butchers and bakers make food but I wouldn't go to a butcher to make me a loaf of bread, what the makers of Vioxx have to do with this trial that we are talking about? Nothing so...

Not relevant.

You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is ya dumb cunt. And it is theory, but it’s highly plausible that it would happen. The government isn’t gonna go, “Well if we put heavy sanctions on this country is merely a theory that they will retaliate military or economically so there’s no need to take that into consideration. That would be utterly moronic, just like you ya braindead cunt.
Theoretical, didn't happen - thus - NOT relevant. :lol:

That’s is an incredibly stupid claim that is laughable in every sense. Studies have shown that judges even change their bias on having lunch or not. And you think death threats or the possibility of nationwide riots would have zero effect. You are a f***ing moron.
Or... Derek Chauvin could have been sent down on strong evidence backed by medical experts and more than one and Minnesotas laws that state Chauvin only had to have a hand in Floyd's death to get convicted.
Not relevant.

You’re admitting that if it was a different state Chauvin could be an innocent man. Yet you’re here acting like it’s outlandish to question the verdict. Thanks for owning yourself ya dumb cunt.
Of course, he wasn't in a different state though was he? Couldda, shouldda, wouldda - if you're auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle, stop crying about it and grow up. :lol:
“Not relevant”.

It’s 100% relevant. According to you he was guilty before he was exonerated, yet he was innocent. And anybody should stfu about it until the courts figure it out THREE f***ing decades later. Again, you are a braindead cunt.
It's NOT relevant

This coming from the guy that gets more angry and butthurt than a 5 year old on a time out when someone says “dindu” and “muzzie”. :lol: :lol:
When was that? I just think you are a brain dead, thick arsehole.
And you make the mistake of thinking I care enough about this to organize some protest for this guy. With the absolute shitload of crimes and human trafficking etc.. there are much bigger fish to fry. It’s satisfying enough making you look like a dumb bitch.
Except you have yet done that

The once.

Meanwhile, Derek Chauvin sits in a cell as a convicted murderer, I am sure he would thank you for batting for him on Happier Abroad if he gave a single, absolute f**k :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:56 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 2:49 am

“Nobody cares about what his weight was when he was naked and out of bed.”

I think’s it’s hilarious that you think Chauvin’s naked weight is exactly 140. That’s probably his weight with some clothes on. You bringing naked into it is just you being a moronic gay cunt.
That's your true weight, naked and without eating anything - look it up.
“Not when he was kneeling on George Floyd”.

Um yes, if Chauvin was a 280 pound cop of pure muscle then his massive body weight would matter in court and people would definitely bring it up more, rather than his measly 140 pounds. And you’re still just deflecting and lying about being off by 80 pounds, ya dumb cunt.
Where have I mentioned he was 260 pounds? Where was that? Show me where I wrote that?
“If he’s 140 with 40 pounds of equipment that doesn’t make him 140 does it?”

It doesn’t make him 220 to 260 ignorant cunt.
Did I mention 260 pounds, where was that then?
“It’s the court estimate”.

Bwahahahahah. You just said he put 91.5 pounds of pressure on Floyd’s neck.

The prosecution did.
How in the f**k are you going to prove that conclusion?

That's why they're experts in their field, they know things you don't sat on the dole.
Estimate based on what? A video? That’s literally impossible. The court made that assumption.
THAT'S RIGHT and they didn't bring Mrs Jones from no.43 or the local postman, they brought in EXPERTS. :lol: Now we are getting somewhere.
Go ahead and dig up the court documents and prove it. Post a source for once, on that specific claim. You can’t. I don’t need to call anybody. With enough moronic cunts like you in society it’s nearly futile in this case to change anything. It’s good enough proving you are lying ignorant cunt. :D
Wot? What am I meant to prove? :lol:
“That’s your true naked weight without eating.”

Who gives AF about two pounds of clothing. 140 142 138 141? You’re being a nitpicking cunt. Nobody gives a damn about a couple pounds difference.

“Did I mention 260 pounds?”

220 plus 40 pounds of gear is 260 you disingenuous cunt

“The prosecution did”

“Hurr durr the experts proved”

The experts proved that Agent Orange was “safe.”

https://www.seankendalllaw.net/blog/und ... orange.cfm

You’re just doubling down on the experts are right fallacy, and they might be. But show the method they used to determine this. Post a source for once ya dumb cunt.

“Hurr durr experts hurr durr experts hurr durr experts” The experts is not an argument.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 4:12 am

Who gives AF about two pounds of clothing. 140 142 138 141? You’re being a nitpicking cunt. Nobody gives a damn about a couple pounds difference.
What - his webbing, firearm, nightstick, bulletproof vest etc etc - came in at 40 pounds.

No I didn't did I - f***ing thicko.

Obviously it is 220lbs all told - equipment, clothes etc because as we can see with the evidence, he was CLOTHED and he had his EQUIPMENT on :lol:

You thick twat. :lol:
“The prosecution did”

Not relevant.
Not relevant :lol:
You’re just doubling down on the experts are right fallacy, and they might be.
Yep, you aren't right, are you? :lol:
But show the method they used to determine this. Post a source for once ya dumb cunt.

“Hurr durr experts hurr durr experts hurr durr experts” The experts is not an argument.
The experts on the prosecution were enough to quash whatever arguments the experts on the defence had, they had their 'experts' but it wasn't enough was it? Is Derek Chauvin sat in a prison cell because the experts on the prosecution were wrong?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 4:05 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 3:54 am

You're losing it. :lol: Is Derek Chauvin still sat inside a prison cell as a convicted murderer? Yes or no?
Right - so - they can get this new evidence to set up a re-trial - until then it is theoretical fallacy. Until then, Derek Chauvin sits in a cell as a murderer.

Not relevant, they're pharmaceutical experts - butchers and bakers make food but I wouldn't go to a butcher to make me a loaf of bread, what the makers of Vioxx have to do with this trial that we are talking about? Nothing so...

Not relevant.

Theoretical, didn't happen - thus - NOT relevant. :lol:

Or... Derek Chauvin could have been sent down on strong evidence backed by medical experts and more than one and Minnesotas laws that state Chauvin only had to have a hand in Floyd's death to get convicted.
Not relevant.

Of course, he wasn't in a different state though was he? Couldda, shouldda, wouldda - if you're auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle, stop crying about it and grow up. :lol:
“Not relevant”.

It's NOT relevant

When was that? I just think you are a brain dead, thick arsehole.
Except you have yet done that

The once.

Meanwhile, Derek Chauvin sits in a cell as a convicted murderer, I am sure he would thank you for batting for him on Happier Abroad if he gave a single, absolute f**k :lol:
Is Derek Chauvin still a convicted murderer? Yes or no?

The framing of your question is moronic. Was the court’s verdict that Derek Chauvin was guilty of murder? Yes, does that mean he could in fact be a murderer. Yes I’m acknowledging that. Does it mean he could still be innocent and it might be proven later? Yes

“Right, so they can set up some new evidence to set up a mistrial”

Gee, I think the pea brained cunt is starting to get it.

“Not relevant, they are pharmaceutical experts”

You don’t think Doctors AKA MEDICAL EXPERTS were part of the approval process at the FDA, ya braindead cunt?

“Not relevant”

You said that the U.S. justice system wouldn’t take into consideration riots or death threats etc.. The study shows that judges taking f***ing lunch changes the biases of judges. You think riots and death threats might have more of an influence on the people in the legal system than lunch ya braindead cunt? I debunk your bullshit, and then it’s magically “Not relevant”. :lol: :lol: :lol:

“It’s theoretical, not relevant”

Judges being intimidated by riots and death threats is 100% relevant. You had people burning literal towns to the ground and giant apartment buildings on fire. If you think a potential judge and jury being known nationwide for giving Chauvin a not guilty verdict in a mistrial wouldn’t make them wonder if they are gonna get shot or their house burned downed to the ground you are an idiot. They proved they’ll go after Supreme Court Justices. They don’t give a f**k about some county judge with bare minimum security.

“Or Derek Chauvin could have been sent down backed by strong evidence.”

Yes, he could have. He could also be proven innocent in a future mistrial.

“Of course, he was in a different state that wasn’t he”

You’re already acknowledging that he could still be innocent. Yet when that’s what I said in the first few pages of this thread. You threw a f***ing tantrum like childish cunt. Lmao. And I already acknowledged that he COULD be in fact be a murderer. But that’s not my opinion as of now. So again, if you have a problem with that you can go cry about it, cunt.

“It’s not relevant.”

Saying stfu about Chauvin’s case until a potential mistrial is not relevant when no one has to listen to a retarded lying cunt like you.

“When was that, I just think you’re braindead”

Probably the several hour verbal shit slinging fest you started because you were butthurt by those words ya whiny little bitch.

“Except you haven’t.”

Says the lying cunt
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

quote=NPCslammer post_id=410569 time=1701351395 user_id=36587]

The framing of your question is moronic. Was the court’s verdict that Derek Chauvin was guilty of murder? Yes, does that mean he could in fact be a murderer. Yes I’m acknowledging that. Does it mean he could still be innocent and it might be proven later? Yes
Well, then we need a retrial to be found 'innocent later on' now, today, as we are speaking - he is a murderer, so your little tantrum earlier on in the thread was completely unnecessary.
Who said that again?

That wasn't me, why are you quoting me on things I have not said?
Yes you are starting to get it, aren't you?

You don’t think Doctors AKA MEDICAL EXPERTS were part of the approval process at the FDA, ya braindead cunt?
I am sure they were but they did not produce that drug and I am sure the 'medical expert' at Derek Chauvin's trial isn't a pharmacist, therefore...

“Not relevant”
You said that the U.S. justice system wouldn’t take into consideration riots or death threats etc.. The study shows that judges taking f***ing lunch changes the biases of judges. You think riots and death threats might have more of an influence on the people in the legal system than lunch ya braindead cunt? I debunk your bullshit, and then it’s magically “Not relevant”. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, and you don't know because it is...

Judges being intimidated by riots and death threats is 100% relevant. You had people burning literal towns to the ground and giant apartment buildings on fire. If you think a potential judge and jury being known nationwide for giving Chauvin a not guilty verdict in a mistrial wouldn’t make them wonder if they are gonna get shot or their house burned downed to the ground you are an idiot. They proved they’ll go after Supreme Court Justices. They don’t give a f**k about some county judge with bare minimum security.
Not where they're going to twist the wheels of justice, Chauvin got sent down on his own merits, there is no need to use the excuse of further public disorder when... all they had to do was follow the laws of Minnesota to try and jail Chauvin
Why are you misquoting me? You weirdo.
Wot?

You’re already acknowledging that he could still be innocent. Yet when that’s what I said in the first few pages of this thread. You threw a f***ing tantrum like childish cunt. Lmao. And I already acknowledged that he COULD be in fact be a murderer. But that’s not my opinion as of now. So again, if you have a problem with that you can go cry about it, cunt.
Noooooooooooo... because he was in Minnesota, that's it - there, where he committed the crime, he's guilty. He might have got away with it in Florida or Texas but he isn't in Florida, he isn't in Texas - it doesn't matter what the f***ing laws are there, he is in Minnesota, he is NOT innocent because he has been tried and jailed for murder in Minnesota. They're the facts - doesn't matter if in Moldova he would have been given a slap up meal for killing George Floyd? No, because...

“It’s not relevant.”
Saying stfu about Chauvin’s case until a potential mistrial is not relevant when no one has to listen to a retarded lying cunt like you.
When is this retrial coming up because you said there is new evidence and I can't find a date, can you provide a date? Thanks!

Probably the several hour verbal shit slinging fest you started because you were butthurt by those words ya whiny little bitch.

“Except you haven’t.”

Says the lying cunt
Are you typing whilst high on drugs or something? :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 4:19 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 4:12 am

What - his webbing, firearm, nightstick, bulletproof vest etc etc - came in at 40 pounds.

No I didn't did I - f***ing thicko.

Obviously it is 220lbs all told - equipment, clothes etc because as we can see with the evidence, he was CLOTHED and he had his EQUIPMENT on :lol:

You thick twat. :lol:
“The prosecution did”

Not relevant.
Not relevant :lol:
You’re just doubling down on the experts are right fallacy, and they might be.
Yep, you aren't right, are you? :lol:
But show the method they used to determine this. Post a source for once ya dumb cunt.

The experts on the prosecution were enough to quash whatever arguments the experts on the defence had, they had their 'experts' but it wasn't enough was it? Is Derek Chauvin sat in a prison cell because the experts on the prosecution were wrong?
“What his webbing, night stick, firearm etc?”

Then why bring up naked weight when no one gives a f**k about it besides you ya gay cunt?

“Obviously it is 220 pounds all told.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: You‘ve been saying he had 40 pounds of equipment this whole time which makes him 180. Now you’re saying he was 220 :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven’t seen a single source say that he had 80 pounds of gear on you absolutely moronic dumb f***ing cunt. I can’t believe you are actual dumb enough to make this claim. Seriously, you should have dropped it, but you just made the rope to hang yourself. What an an absolute f***ing clown show you are.

“Not relevant”

Again relevant because your main argument and narrative is trust the experts. Then I give you multiple instances where the experts royally f***ed up, such as the 400,000 deaths from doctors, and you claim it’s not relevant. To your appeal to authority fallacy it is 100% relevant ya inbred crackhead.

You aren’t right are you? :lol:

What, that Floyd didn’t rob a pregnant woman at gunpoint? So prove prove other wise, ya dumb cunt. You already admitted the possibility that Chauvin could be innocent. Yet you are saying I’m not right. You are contradicting yourself, moronic cunt.

“Derek Chauvin sat in an prison cell because the experts in the prosecution were wrong?”

You already acknowledged he could be innocent in a mistrial and could have been found not guilty in another state. So asking this question is retarded, when you already are acknowledging that they may in fact be wrong. You are an idiot.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:05 am

Then why bring up naked weight when no one gives a f**k about it besides you ya gay cunt?
BECAUSE, YOU QUOTED HIS NAKED WEIGHT. STUPID CUNT. :lol:

He isn't 100 pounds plus his gear which is 40 pounds then makes him a total weight of 140 pounds? Is he? f***ing hell...

:lol: :lol: :lol: You‘ve been saying he had 40 pounds of equipment this whole time which makes him 180. Now you’re saying he was 220 :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven’t seen a single source say that he had 80 pounds of gear on you absolutely moronic dumb f***ing cunt. I can’t believe you are actual dumb enough to make this claim. Seriously, you should have dropped it, but you just made the rope to hang yourself. What an an absolute f***ing clown show you are.
I think you're typing whilst high on drugs, where have I said anywhere he had 80 pounds of equipment on him? He had 40 pounds of equipment which made him 183 pounds, I was a lot nearer at 220 pounds than you were at 140 pounds by a good 6 pounds.

“Not relevant”

Again relevant because your main argument and narrative is trust the experts. Then I give you multiple instances where the experts royally f***ed up, such as the 400,000 deaths from doctors, and you claim it’s not relevant. To your appeal to authority fallacy it is 100% relevant ya inbred crackhead.
Obviously, both sides had 'experts' and the jury believed the prosecution experts, if Chauvin would have walked, you would have thought the 'experts' in the defence were heroes but your side didn't win so you are bleating and crying about it. Now, you think there is further 'medical evidence' that might show Chauvin didn't kill Floyd so you're not against 'medical evidence' except when your side loses out on it you f***ing skidmark.

What, that Floyd didn’t rob a pregnant woman at gunpoint? So prove prove other wise, ya dumb cunt. You already admitted the possibility that Chauvin could be innocent. Yet you are saying I’m not right. You are contradicting yourself, moronic cunt.
We know he is a criminal and an arsehole, so what?

No, I have never said Chauvin 'could be innocent' I have never ever said that at all you thick cunt.

What I have said is that if he would have been tried in a different state, he MIGHT have got off with killing George Floyd - you stupid, dyslexic cunt - he would have still took George Floyd's life in Texas but he might have got away with it - fortunately - he murdered George Floyd in Minnesota and therefore didn't get away with it - is that clear now you illiterate, dyslexic cunt.
“Derek Chauvin sat in an prison cell because the experts in the prosecution were wrong?”

You already acknowledged he could be innocent in a mistrial and could have been found not guilty in another state. So asking this question is retarded, when you already are acknowledging that they may in fact be wrong. You are an idiot.
You are a cretin with a double digit IQ, probably dyslexic and more than likely, high on drugs whilst typing out your responses.

Where have I said anywhere - that Derek Chauvin was innocent?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
I am an utter utter cunt
You have ignored @SaudiArabia 's post... here, I will post again because you might have missed it and I would hate to think you were being rude on purpose...

Lol, you are so stupid. The purpose of sharing his charges and their definitions is to ascertain the accuracy of these charges, regardless of whether they are correct or not, you imbecile. What is the connection between Kyle Rittenhouse and the charges against Chauvin? Chauvin subjected an individual to torment for a duration of 10 minutes.

There is no requirement for me to demonstrate that Chauvin was employing the utmost level of force. It is essentially a fundamental concept in physics. By simply sitting or standing, you apply a downward force equal to your weight. Therefore, if you weigh 120 pounds, you can accurately state that you are exerting a force of 120 pounds. When wearing high-heeled shoes with one-quarter-inch square heels, if you are able to momentarily balance on only one heel, you apply a pressure of 480 pounds per square inch. Thus Chauvin was likely applying 200 + pounds of pressure to his neck.

The typical maximal force exerted by an adult male is approximately 400 pounds, whereas an adult female may exert a maximum force of around 250 pounds. Nevertheless, this can significantly differ depending on the person.

You people are so f***ing stupid you don't even know basic physics. This thread is a joke.

A world-renowned breathing expert has told the George Floyd murder trial that the 46-year-old died from "lack of oxygen".

Dr Martin Tobin, a lung and critical care specialist from Chicago, said in his testimony at the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin that Mr Floyd's breathing was too shallow to take in enough oxygen while he was pinned facedown with his hands cuffed behind his back for around nine-and-a-half minutes.

He said he had watched footage of the arrest "hundreds of times" to help make a diagram of where the officers were positioned in relation to Mr Floyd when he was on the ground.

The diagram (seen above) was presented to the jury and shows Chauvin's left knee on Mr Floyd's neck and his right knee on his arm and chest.

Dr Bill Smock, an emergency doctor who works in forensic medicine, supported Dr Tobin's conclusions.

A police surgeon for the Louisville Metro Police Department, he is an expert in asphyxia - or strangulation - and also told the trial Mr Floyd died because "he had no oxygen left in his body".

The jury was shown an image of the move. In the photo, the toe of Chauvin's boot is off the ground. Dr Tobin said that meant all of the ex-officer's body weight was "being directed down onto Mr Floyd's neck", at this point in the arrest.

Dr Tobin told the court on Thursday that the positioning of handcuffs at Mr Floyd's back as he was arrested, and the fact that he was face down on the street, was key evidence.

The handcuffs were pushed high into Mr Floyd's back through the actions of the officers, and he was effectively sandwiched between the street and the officers, putting his left side "in a vice", the court heard.

Dr Tobin said the effect on his left lung was deadly.

"Because of the knee that was rammed in against the left side of his chest... basically on the left side of his lung... it was almost... to the effect as if a surgeon had gone in and removed the [left] lung," he said.

"Not quite, but along those lines."

There was "very little opportunity" for Mr Floyd to get oxygen into his lungs, Dr Tobin added.

The jury was shown an image from Mr Floyd's arrest and asked to look at his fingers, which he appears to be pressing against the tyre of the police car he was pinned down next to.

Mr Floyd is using his fingers and knuckles to lift up his right side in a bid to get oxygen into his lungs, Dr Tobin says.

"In the left image you see [his hand] on the street. Over on the right you see his knuckle against the tyre.

"To most people this doesn't look terribly significant, but to a physiologist it's extraordinarily significant, because this tells you he has used up his resources and he's now literally trying to breathe with his fingers and knuckles."
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 5:54 am
quote=NPCslammer post_id=410569 time=1701351395 user_id=36587]

Well, then we need a retrial to be found 'innocent later on' now, today, as we are speaking - he is a murderer, so your little tantrum earlier on in the thread was completely unnecessary.
Who said that again?

That wasn't me, why are you quoting me on things I have not said?
Yes you are starting to get it, aren't you?

I am sure they were but they did not produce that drug and I am sure the 'medical expert' at Derek Chauvin's trial isn't a pharmacist, therefore...

“Not relevant”
No, and you don't know because it is...

Not where they're going to twist the wheels of justice, Chauvin got sent down on his own merits, there is no need to use the excuse of further public disorder when... all they had to do was follow the laws of Minnesota to try and jail Chauvin
Why are you misquoting me? You weirdo.
Wot?

Noooooooooooo... because he was in Minnesota, that's it - there, where he committed the crime, he's guilty. He might have got away with it in Florida or Texas but he isn't in Florida, he isn't in Texas - it doesn't matter what the f***ing laws are there, he is in Minnesota, he is NOT innocent because he has been tried and jailed for murder in Minnesota. They're the facts - doesn't matter if in Moldova he would have been given a slap up meal for killing George Floyd? No, because...

“It’s not relevant.”
When is this retrial coming up because you said there is new evidence and I can't find a date, can you provide a date? Thanks!

“Except you haven’t.”

Says the lying cunt
Are you typing whilst high on drugs or something? :lol:
“Obviously, your little tantrum on this thread.”

My initial comments on the first few pages of this thread were something along the lines of Chauvin is innocent. Fentanyl Floyd was a good boy who dindu nuffin. Your reaction was “shut up, idiot. And shut up, cunt.” Then you also mentioned that it was because of waaaycism. :lol: :lol: You are little snowflake bitch that threw a tantrum over “Dindu Nuffin.” And then you act like you didn’t start this. You are lying cunt.

“Why are you quoting things I haven’t said”

That was the gist of what you said. You already he could be innocent, so it doesn’t matter. You started this shit, only to finally to admit that Chauvin might not in fact be a murder. You could have said that from the beginning you moronic cunt.

“Yes, you are starting to get it, aren’t you”

Yes, it does seem that you are getting it just a tad bit, pea brained cunt.

“I am sure, but they did not produce that drug”

So you are admitting that medical experts approved a drug that killed tens of thousands of people. But your go to argument time and time again is trust the experts. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a braindead cunt.

“No, and you don’t know because…”

What having trouble finishing a thought, crackhead?

“No where are the going to twist the wheel of justice”

The rest of this comment is meaningless tripe. But they probably won’t actually “twist the wheels of so called justice” because they are most likely intimidated.

“Why are you misquoting me you weirdo?”

That was the gist of your quote and I acknowledged that it could indeed be the case AKA guilty of murder. So you probably shouldn’t be whining about it.

“Wot?”

Do I need to copy paste your entire quote for you to get it, ya retard. I acknowledged that Chauvin could be guilty of murder. But it’s my opinion that he’s innocent. It’s not hard.

“Noooooooooooo because he was in Minnesota” etc. etc.

You already acknowledged that it’s possible a mistrial could be held and that new evidence could possibly exonerate him. Now you’re acting like there’s no chance he’s anything but a murderer. You’re contradicting yourself. You even said the bar was low in Minnesota. I already posted links of which there are probably hundreds proving that the courts are not infallible, and innocent people get sent to prison. Chauvin could very will be innocent. Yeah, the verdict is that he is guilty of murder. But the courts are not 100% f***ing infallible. It’s hilarious that you act like it’s so hard to understand.

“When is this mistrial coming”

I already said that none of this probably gonna happen. Chauvin is most likely screwed, and probably won’t get another chance at justice.

Are you typing while high on drugs or something?

Are you giving up because it sounds like it. Time to crawl back in your sewer pipe with your fellow mentally retarded hobos.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:01 am

“Obviously, your little tantrum on this thread.”

My initial comments on the first few pages of this thread were something along the lines of Chauvin is innocent. Fentanyl Floyd was a good boy who dindu nuffin. Your reaction was “shut up, idiot. And shut up, cunt.” Then you also mentioned that it was because of waaaycism. :lol: :lol: You are little snowflake bitch that threw a tantrum over “Dindu Nuffin.” And then you act like you didn’t start this. You are lying cunt.
Shut up idiot, shut up cunt.
“Why are you quoting things I haven’t said”

That was the gist of what you said. You already he could be innocent, so it doesn’t matter. You started this shit, only to finally to admit that Chauvin might not in fact be a murder. You could have said that from the beginning you moronic cunt.
No, you don't use quotation marks for the 'gist' you use them for direct quotes, thick cunt.
“Yes, you are starting to get it, aren’t you”

Yes, it does seem that you are getting it just a tad bit, pea brained cunt.
You're a pea brained cunt? Yes, we agree on something.
“I am sure, but they did not produce that drug”

So you are admitting that medical experts approved a drug that killed tens of thousands of people. But your go to argument time and time again is trust the experts. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a braindead cunt.
No, what I am saying is the medical expert who got Chauvin sent down DIDN'T produce the drug, or did he?
“No, and you don’t know because…”

What having trouble finishing a thought, crackhead?

“No where are the going to twist the wheel of justice”

The rest of this comment is meaningless tripe. But they probably won’t actually “twist the wheels of so called justice” because they are most likely intimidated.
You have no proof that was the reason rather than the evidence stacked up he was guilty... therefore, not f***ing relevant.
“Why are you misquoting me you weirdo?”

That was the gist of your quote and I acknowledged that it could indeed be the case AKA guilty of murder. So you probably shouldn’t be whining about it.
Quote people correctly or not at all - I swear you are now posting high on drugs you low IQ imbecile.
“Wot?”

Do I need to copy paste your entire quote for you to get it, ya retard. I acknowledged that Chauvin could be guilty of murder. But it’s my opinion that he’s innocent. It’s not hard.
Your opinion is moot, not important, he is guilty of murder by a judge and jury, your opinion is...unimportant... therefore, not relevant. :lol:
“Noooooooooooo because he was in Minnesota” etc. etc.

You already acknowledged that it’s possible a mistrial could be held
You are stupid, you can only have a 'mistrial' if a legality stops the trial and you have to make a new trial or let the person go - that is not going to happen - what might happen in the future is that Derek Chauvin might get a retrial on any new evidence that might surface but then he might not, at the moment, it's not looking likely as Minnesota has denied him that chance so he has to go to the federal courts.
and that new evidence could possibly exonerate him. Now you’re acting like there’s no chance he’s anything but a murderer. You’re contradicting yourself. You even said the bar was low in Minnesota. I already posted links of which there are probably hundreds proving that the courts are not infallible, and innocent people get sent to prison. Chauvin could very will be innocent. Yeah, the verdict is that he is guilty of murder. But the courts are not 100% f***ing infallible. It’s hilarious that you act like it’s so hard to understand.
Chauvin is NOT innocent - he took George Floyd's life but he might get off if new evidence comes up, at this moment in time, he is guilty of murder, therefore, a murderer.
“When is this mistrial coming”

I already said that none of this probably gonna happen. Chauvin is most likely screwed, and probably won’t get another chance at justice.
There you go, so stop your whinging and go and get a job, you dole bludging bum.
Are you typing while high on drugs or something?

Are you giving up because it sounds like it. Time to crawl back in your sewer pipe with your fellow mentally retarded hobos.
Oh no, you'll find a reply every time you post. :D
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 6:22 am
NPCslammer wrote:

BECAUSE, YOU QUOTED HIS NAKED WEIGHT. STUPID CUNT. :lol:

He isn't 100 pounds plus his gear which is 40 pounds then makes him a total weight of 140 pounds? Is he? f***ing hell...

I think you're typing whilst high on drugs, where have I said anywhere he had 80 pounds of equipment on him? He had 40 pounds of equipment which made him 183 pounds, I was a lot nearer at 220 pounds than you were at 140 pounds by a good 6 pounds.

“Not relevant”

Obviously, both sides had 'experts' and the jury believed the prosecution experts, if Chauvin would have walked, you would have thought the 'experts' in the defence were heroes but your side didn't win so you are bleating and crying about it. Now, you think there is further 'medical evidence' that might show Chauvin didn't kill Floyd so you're not against 'medical evidence' except when your side loses out on it you f***ing skidmark.

We know he is a criminal and an arsehole, so what?

No, I have never said Chauvin 'could be innocent' I have never ever said that at all you thick cunt.

What I have said is that if he would have been tried in a different state, he MIGHT have got off with killing George Floyd - you stupid, dyslexic cunt - he would have still took George Floyd's life in Texas but he might have got away with it - fortunately - he murdered George Floyd in Minnesota and therefore didn't get away with it - is that clear now you illiterate, dyslexic cunt.

You are a cretin with a double digit IQ, probably dyslexic and more than likely, high on drugs whilst typing out your responses.

Where have I said anywhere - that Derek Chauvin was innocent?
“Because you quoted his naked weight.”

No I said his weight was 140. I never said that Chauvin’s NAKED weight was 140. Again, you are a lying cunt. Go prove where I made that quote, pathologically lying cunt.

“He isn’t 100 pounds plus his gear which is 40 pounds”

I never said that he was a 100 pounds without gear ya moronic cunt.

“Obviously, it was 220 pounds all told-equipment clothes etc. because as we can with the evidence he was clothed and he had is equipment on”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... h/all-told

You are a f***ing lying BITCH. According to you Chauvin was carrying around 80 pounds of gear. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are one of the dishonest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across.

“Obviously both sides had experts and the jury believed prosecution experts”

Yeah, no shit sherlock. You just keep repeating the verdict ad nauseam. Your argument is trust the experts. I made you look like an idiot for that shit. And “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict.” Courts aren’t 100% infallible you utter moron.

“So you’re not against medical evidence when you’re side loses out”

No, I actually said that Chauvin could in fact be a murderer, meaning the initial medical evidence could be correct. You are an illiterate, moronic cunt.

“We all know he was a known criminal”

You also acknowledged that 400,000 are killed by doctors AKA medical experts. You also admitted Vioxx was approved by medical experts. So you admit I was right about that. You are contradicting yourself. I also annihilated your “trust the experts” fallacy, but THAT I don’t expect you to admit because you are of course a lying cunt.

“Where have I said anywhere that Derek Chauvin was innocent”

You acknowledged that Chauvin’s case could go to mistrial. Naturally, that might change the verdict. So it is in the realm of possibilities that Chauvin is found to be innocent. Are you not acknowledging that this could possibly be the case ya braindead cunt?

“What I said is that he would have been tried in a different state, he MIGHT have got off killing Floyd. :lol: :lol:

Bwahahahahahah! You just admitted that you are lying, self contradicting bitch. Your whole argument is “trust the experts trust the experts. duh verdict duh verdict.” Yet, you are admitting that if Chauvin’s case was tried in Texas or Florida he would be getting away with murder, so your argument is I trust duh experts in Minnesota, but I don’t trust the experts and the courts in Texas or Florida. You are a such a f***ing lying bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:47 am

No I said his weight was 140. I never said that Chauvin’s NAKED weight was 140. Again, you are a lying cunt. Go prove where I made that quote, pathologically lying cunt.
It's like debating a retarded monkey, you are a genuine f***ing idiot. The court says his weight was 183 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd's neck
“He isn’t 100 pounds plus his gear which is 40 pounds”

I never said that he was a 100 pounds without gear ya moronic cunt.
You are if you're saying that he weighed 140 pounds when he had his knee on Floyds neck.
“Obviously, it was 220 pounds all told-equipment clothes etc. because as we can with the evidence he was clothed and he had is equipment on”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... h/all-told

You are a f***ing lying BITCH. According to you Chauvin was carrying around 80 pounds of gear. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are one of the dishonest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across.
Show me where I said that? His weight clothes and everything else was 220lbs, you are - honestly - and I know this is Happier Abroad and there have been many idiots but you are in a league of your own, a f***ing idiot.
“Obviously both sides had experts and the jury believed prosecution experts”

Yeah, no shit sherlock. You just keep repeating the verdict ad nauseam. Your argument is trust the experts. I made you look like an idiot for that shit. And “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict.” Courts aren’t 100% infallible you utter moron.
Well, there you go then - shut up.
“So you’re not against medical evidence when you’re side loses out”

No, I actually said that Chauvin could in fact be a murderer, meaning the initial medical evidence could be correct. You are an illiterate, moronic cunt.
Well, there you go then, the judge and jury think the same and he is in jail as a convicted murderer, so shut the f**k up. :lol:
“We all know he was a known criminal”

You also acknowledged that 400,000 are killed by doctors AKA medical experts. You also admitted Vioxx was approved by medical experts. So you admit I was right about that. You are contradicting yourself. I also annihilated your “trust the experts” fallacy, but THAT I don’t expect you to admit because you are of course a lying cunt.
What I said is that none of it is relevant. It doesn't matter - not one single thing about Vioxx is relevant to George Floyd.
“Where have I said anywhere that Derek Chauvin was innocent”

You acknowledged that Chauvin’s case could go to mistrial. Naturally, that might change the verdict. So it is in the realm of possibilities that Chauvin is found to be innocent. Are you not acknowledging that this could possibly be the case ya braindead cunt?
Well, any convicted criminal is entitled to a retrial if he has evidence that might prove his sentence was wrong but that isn't going to happen because your bullshit 'new evidence' does not exist except on alt-right sites where foaming mental retards like you can keep on foaming at the mouth.
“What I said is that he would have been tried in a different state, he MIGHT have got off killing Floyd. :lol: :lol:

Bwahahahahahah! You just admitted that you are lying, self contradicting bitch. Your whole argument is “trust the experts trust the experts. duh verdict duh verdict.” Yet, you are admitting that if Chauvin’s case was tried in Texas or Florida he would be getting away with murder, so your argument is I trust duh experts in Minnesota, but I don’t trust the experts and the courts in Texas or Florida. You are a such a f***ing lying bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, he might have got off with it in Texas - he might not have done either but he might have done, so what?
Yet, you are admitting that if Chauvin’s case was tried in Texas or Florida he would be getting away with murder
He might have got off there with it, but it is all moot because it took part in Minnesota, he was found guilty by the laws there and now he is in jail - we don't know what would have actually happened in either Texas or Florida because it didn't happen there - you utter utter f***ing cretin. :lol: