Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by Traveler »

There's a new documentary about the case:
https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/
https://rumble.com/v3vyvzv-the-fall-of-minneapolis.html

The police chief in Minneapolis publicly lied when he claimed that the way Chauvin restrained Floyd was not taught to police officers. The official training manual that was in Chauvin's possession showed that it was an approved method for restraining someone who was resisting arrest.

Floyd complained numerous times that he couldn't breathe even before Chauvin showed up. This could be due to his health problems and drug usage (meth and fentanyl).

Police officers were told by the city's Democratic leadership to do nothing when BLM mobs vandalized and looted large areas of the city (including a police station).

The city paid $27 million to the family of George Floyd (a career criminal) even before the trial was over.

The medical examiner initially said that there was no evidence that Floyd died because of asphyxiation. Perhaps, those who wanted a simple narrative of racist white cop murdering innocent black man were able to pressure him into changing his opinion.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by yick »

No, the best thing that can be said for him is that it's isn't the worst excess of police brutality caught on camera but no, he isn't innocent at all - if you're being filmed on duty and the man says 'he can't breathe' and then he dies then you're truly f***ed. If Floyd had lived then it wouldn't have even been front page news in the city it happened.

You shouldn't be happy living in a police state where the manual can state you're allowed to kneel on someones neck. I wouldn't live there if you paid me. :roll:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Traveler wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 1:42 pm

The police chief in Minneapolis publicly lied when he claimed that the way Chauvin restrained Floyd was not taught to police officers. The official training manual that was in Chauvin's possession showed that it was an approved method for restraining someone who was resisting arrest.

Floyd complained numerous times that he couldn't breathe even before Chauvin showed up. This could be due to his health problems and drug usage (meth and fentanyl).

Police officers were told by the city's Democratic leadership to do nothing when BLM mobs vandalized and looted large areas of the city (including a police station).

The city paid $27 million to the family of George Floyd (a career criminal) even before the trial was over.

The medical examiner initially said that there was no evidence that Floyd died because of asphyxiation. Perhaps, those who wanted a simple narrative of racist white cop murdering innocent black man were able to pressure him into changing his opinion.
Of course Derek Chauvin’s innocent. Fentanyl Floyd said that he couldn’t breathe before he was even on the ground. One of the jury members lied about being a BLM activist. When confronted about it he said “I just wanted a change, man.” Chauvin got screwed by the libtard injustice system.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Traveler wrote:

$27,000,000? Damn that's a lot of money...And from what I can tell BLM also benefited off of it too. Not even the kids that trans had gunned down family got that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 5:50 pm
Traveler wrote:

Of course Derek Chauvin’s innocent. Fentanyl Floyd said that he couldn’t breathe before he was even on the ground. One of the jury members lied about being a BLM activist. When confronted about it he said “I just wanted a change, man.” Chauvin got screwed by the libtard injustice system.
Like blacks even give shit, any opportunity to destroy something they'll take it. We're talking about a race of people who are notorious for killing their own EVERY f***ing DAY! And you don't see protest or anyone calling for it to stop either. But when it gives them the opportunity to go head to head with white people they will take advantage. You think they care that Democrats did all this to divide? They don't, they love the Democrat party. It's the only Party in America that lets them get away with any and everything now.

Then you have the diversity stuff where they get hired in positions they don't qualify for. As long as Democrats can hold onto their power and they can keep getting blacks and Hispanics from piss poor countries to flood into the U.S. that's how it's going to always be. What happened in 2020 was just an opportunity for the Democrats to take control but I doubt any black person who took advantage of that situation even if they are aware of the Democrats being behind it. They don't feel guilty or sorry for destroying that city. Today all over America blacks are taking advantage of Democratic policies because they refuse to punish them for anything, as long as they can keep them voting for them they will let them do whatever. And every other country is going through the same madness.

Like African and Islamic males raping women and Liberal govs in Europe not doing a damn thing to punish it. This world is white guilt crazy, I'm so glad I was not born white and have to go through being forced to put up with this shit but being half black is no fun either...Because I can't stand the people. All they do is take advantage of others and it's considered "racist" to even call it out. Then you have stupid f***s that want to defend them. But when another robs and takes from another, suddenly he has a problem once his own victimizes him. I know for a fact I grew up being victimized A LOT by blacks. They are the only group of people that will approach you and try to start something. Even in prison if one of their own is being raped, they won't even step in and help him. They really don't care about their own until it becomes a white against black situation.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 25th, 2023, 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 6:36 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Traveler wrote:

Like blacks even give shit, any opportunity to destroy something they'll take it. We're talking about a race of people who are notorious for killing their own EVERY f***ing DAY! And you don't see protest or anyone calling for it to stop either. But when it gives them the opportunity to go head to head with white people they will take advantage. You think they care that Democrats did all this to divide? They don't, they love the Democrat party. It's the only Party in America that lets them get away with any and everything now. Then you have the diversity stuff where they get hired in positions they don't qualify for. As long as Democrats can hold onto their power and they can keep getting blacks and hispanics from piss poor countries to flood into the U.S. that's how it's going to always be.
You are absolutely correct. Black people kill each other all the time for the most petty things. Their lives only “matter” suddenly when it’s a white guy doing the killing. And in this case George Floyd killed himself with over the lethal amount of Fentanyl plus weed, meth and cocaine. The level of criminality in the black population is UNBELIEVABLE. Not only that but it’s excused. Oh, “systemic oppression” made them do it. They were “acting out white supremacy.” Some of the dumbest excuses that not even a 5 year old would make. I don’t see how it’s even possible for things to turn around in the U.S. at this point. Imagine what would happen if the economy collapsed and the currency’s value was the equivalent of toilet paper. You’d have people cooking each other when the food runs out and acting a thousand times worse than they already do.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 6:52 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
Traveler wrote:

Like blacks even give shit, any opportunity to destroy something they'll take it. We're talking about a race of people who are notorious for killing their own EVERY f***ing DAY! And you don't see protest or anyone calling for it to stop either. But when it gives them the opportunity to go head to head with white people they will take advantage. You think they care that Democrats did all this to divide? They don't, they love the Democrat party. It's the only Party in America that lets them get away with any and everything now. Then you have the diversity stuff where they get hired in positions they don't qualify for. As long as Democrats can hold onto their power and they can keep getting blacks and hispanics from piss poor countries to flood into the U.S. that's how it's going to always be.
You are absolutely correct. Black people kill each other all the time for the most petty things. Their lives only “matter” suddenly when it’s a white guy doing the killing. And in this case George Floyd killed himself with over the lethal amount of Fentanyl plus weed, meth and cocaine. The level of criminality in the black population is UNBELIEVABLE. Not only that but it’s excused. Oh, “systemic oppression” made them do it. They were “acting out white supremacy.” Some of the dumbest excuses that not even a 5 year old would make. I don’t see how it’s even possible for things to turn around in the U.S. at this point. Imagine what would happen if the economy collapsed and the currency’s value was the equivalent of toilet paper. You’d have people cooking each other when the food runs out and acting a thousand times worse than they already do.
And that's the most childish shit ever "Systemic oppression" they only believe that until they become victims themselves. Fact is I hate living around liberals especially white ones. I don't care about the dumbass Conservatives either because they are a bunch of Jewish dick riders obsessed with defending Israel. They defend Israel doing what it's doing the same way Liberals will defend blacks when they do what they do. Either way the cop shouldn't have used the knee method. He would have protected himself from getting into trouble had he not done that. I just wouldn't have even bothered to do it if I couldn't restrain him no other way. People now see what they believe they saw. It's so easy to manipulate the masses that I'm surprised WEF hasn't fulfilled it's agenda yet.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 5:12 pm
No, the best thing that can be said for him is that it's isn't the worst excess of police brutality caught on camera but no, he isn't innocent at all - if you're being filmed on duty and the man says 'he can't breathe' and then he dies then you're truly f***ed. If Floyd had lived then it wouldn't have even been front page news in the city it happened....

You shouldn't be happy living in a police state where the manual can state you're allowed to kneel on someones neck. I wouldn't live there if you paid me.
I do not consider him to be innocent.

As far as I know from the news, they were 3 cops, Chauvin was not alone, and Chauvin and Floyd knew each other.
Floyd was a convicted felon, a dangerous criminal - but Floyd was already handcuffed, on the ground, and still Chauvin continued to kneel on his neck for a considerable time...

And there was also another issue going on with the man who was together with Floyd - who was also a wanted criminal.

If he and the other two cops with him cannot handle the situation - as black people surrounded them with rather insulting and aggressive remarks - just let him on the ground, call for backup and wait. 3 cops should be able to prevent him and his friend to escape, without kneeling on his throat until other cops arrive - US-police is fairly fast with their patrol cars everywhere around - backup for sure will arrive shortly - likely within a few minutes.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Traveler wrote:
This is another different part of the story - to pay USD 27 million to relatives for a dead felon is by far over the top.

The city has obviously too much money, it should never pay anything before receiving an order from a court to do so.

This is a ridiculous sum and only in America, if you ask me is this possible.
Relatives of convicted felons do not deserve such a huge sum as compensation.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 25th, 2023, 6:57 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
Traveler wrote:

And that's the most childish shit ever "Systemic oppression" they only believe that until they become victims themselves. Fact is I hate living around liberals especially white ones. I don't care about the dumbass Conservatives either because they are a bunch of Jewish dick riders obsessed with defending Israel. They defend Israel doing what it's doing the same way Liberals will defend blacks when they do what they do. Either way the cop shouldn't have used the knee method. He would have protected himself from getting into trouble had he not done that. I just wouldn't have even bothered to do it if I couldn't restrain him no other way. People now see what they believe they saw. It's so easy to manipulate the masses that I'm surprised WEF hasn't fulfilled it's agenda yet.
As bad as the pants sagging, low IQ , criminal, wannabe gangsta and violent the stereotypical dindu nuffin is, and I’m not talking about good black people like Thomas Sowell or Brandon Tatum, white libtards are just as bad. I’m starting to think they’re significantly worse. I see these white libtards bringing their kids to some drag show where the guy is gyrating his genitals and twerking in front of toddlers, wearing a thong basically, and the libtards absolutely eat it up. Then you have the ones that encourage all of this criminality and let these crooks off with a slap on the wrist. Gavin Newsom just let a gangster that shot 16 year old girl paralyzing her for life become an assistant in California’s public safety department. Absolute clown world.

Anyway Giuliani proved that if you crack down hard on the dindus and crime in general you can turn a formerly dangerous, giant city into a safe place. But the people at the top and their useful idiots on the left don’t want that because they want to take down Western civilization.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 9:00 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

As bad as the pants sagging, low IQ , criminal, wannabe gangsta and violent the stereotypical dindu nuffin is, and I’m not talking about good black people like Thomas Sowell or Brandon Tatum, white libtards are just as bad. I’m starting to think they’re significantly worse. I see these white libtards bringing their kids to some drag show where the guy is gyrating his genitals and twerking in front of toddlers, wearing a thong basically, and the libtards absolutely eat it up. Then you have the ones that encourage all of this criminality and let these crooks off with a slap on the wrist. Gavin Newsom just let a gangster that shot 16 year old girl paralyzing her for life become an assistant in California’s public safety department. Absolute clown world.

Anyway Giuliani proved that if you crack down hard on the dindus and crime in general you can turn a formerly dangerous, giant city into a safe place. But the people at the top and their useful idiots on the left don’t want that because they want to take down Western civilization.

Newsom continues to be a desperate dickhead every year, f**k him. Democrats will do anything to keep power, and I don't understand how the West want to destroy Western Civilization, how do you even benefit from this shit?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 25th, 2023, 9:47 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Newsom continues to be a desperate dickhead every year, f**k him. Democrats will do anything to keep power, and I don't understand how the West want to destroy Western Civilization, how do you even benefit from this shit?
“How the West want to destroy Western Civilization.” It’s evil, plain and simple. It’s diabolical. I wondered how white libtards would allow their own towns and cities to be ruined, sacrificing their own safety. Well, when you’re an evil piece of crap you’d cut off your own leg as long as it can hurt your enemies, kind of like the people that shoot up a bunch of kids, then kill themselves afterwards.

As someone who is very right wing and white nationalist minded. The white liberals and the average Westerner is so disgusting that I might have to celebrate when the dindus and muzzies start rioting, murdering and pillaging these formerly great cities in the West.
I mean it’s basically every day now, where I read some sick crap about some guy that puts razor blades on a playground slide. Or a dad that shoots his 3 boys, or a mom that lets their toddler crap all over the place while they starve. On and on and on the sickness and depravity goes.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 25th, 2023, 10:05 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

“How the West want to destroy Western Civilization.” It’s evil, plain and simple. It’s diabolical. I wondered how white libtards would allow their own towns and cities to be ruined, sacrificing their own safety. Well, when you’re an evil piece of crap you’d cut off your own leg as long as it can hurt your enemies, kind of like the people that shoot up a bunch of kids, then kill themselves afterwards.

As someone who is very right wing and white nationalist minded. The white liberals and the average Westerner is so disgusting that I might have to celebrate when the dindus and muzzies start rioting, murdering and pillaging these formerly great cities in the West.
I mean it’s basically every day now, where I read some sick crap about some guy that puts razor blades on a playground slide. Or a dad that shoots his 3 boys, or a mom that lets their toddler crap all over the place while they starve. On and on and on the sickness and depravity goes.
That's just the mental fabrication of society breaking down, many years of manipulation, mental harm, abuse, etc. Plus add on top of how ridiculously hard everything is right now for people globally. I saw an article that said over 100,000,000 people in America are jobless. Now that might be false or over-exaggerating the number of people that either don't have a job. But then there are also people that do have a job but still have to live off scraps and struggle even if their job somewhat pays well.

All of this strife, struggle, etc it's intentionally to make it impossible for people to rise up and fight back. They are doing it because it makes it that much easier to control these people when the time comes. But there are also reports saying WEF is going to fail, UN is already falling apart, and a lot of stuff could happen in 2024 but I still feel that it's too late to undo all the mental harm and damage. All people do is just talk, yet no one wants to fix the damn problems. If you take into consideration how everything was long before it got to this point.....Humanity in West is severely crippled and mentally unstable. Think about how life is in North Korea.

Only Kim gets to enjoy life, but his own people are severely miserable, yet he doesn't give a shit. The military won't ever turn on him, and the people aren't able to successfully revolt at all but should anyway since they really have nothing to lose. If he murdered his entire country that resisted, what would he have to rule over? Nothing. Shit would drive him crazy and he might even kill himself. Truth is these people making life impossible need us more than we need them. Without us they have nothing but their wealth. They get off on seeing everyone with nothing, struggling and hurting. If we all disappeared and it was just them left on this planet, they would all go mad and commit suicide. They play with people's lives like it's a game.

Most of these cities have already been destroyed, it's just that in order for their to be any change, the leaders themselves need to be victimized by the policies they force on everyone else. If Newsom was punched in his face and beat to shit in public, he would quickly try to fix the problems in CA out of fear that it could happen to him again. Like I said, these leaders are never victims of their own policies, it's the citizens who pay the damn price for everything they f***ing do. And that goes for the citizens who don't vote for these backstabbing assholes. When Detroit was on the verge of collapsing, everyone who could afford to packed up and left. Now look at the place...
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 25th, 2023, 10:32 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

That's just the mental fabrication of society breaking down, many years of manipulation, mental harm, abuse, etc. Plus add on top of how ridiculously hard everything is right now for people globally. I saw an article that said over 100,000,000 people in America are jobless. Now that might be false or over-exaggerating the number of people that either don't have a job. But then there are also people that do have a job but still have to live off scraps and struggle even if their job somewhat pays well.

All of this strife, struggle, etc it's intentionally to make it impossible for people to rise up and fight back. They are doing it because it makes it that much easier to control these people when the time comes. But there are also reports saying WEF is going to fail, UN is already falling apart, and a lot of stuff could happen in 2024 but I still feel that it's too late to undo all the mental harm and damage. All people do is just talk, yet no one wants to fix the damn problems. If you take into consideration how everything was long before it got to this point.....Humanity in West is severely crippled and mentally unstable. Think about how life is in North Korea.

Only Kim gets to enjoy life, but his own people are severely miserable, yet he doesn't give a shit. The military won't ever turn on him, and the people aren't able to successfully revolt at all but should anyway since they really have nothing to lose. If he murdered his entire country that resisted, what would he have to rule over? Nothing. Shit would drive him crazy and he might even kill himself. Truth is these people making life impossible need us more than we need them. Without us they have nothing but their wealth. They get off on seeing everyone with nothing, struggling and hurting. If we all disappeared and it was just them left on this planet, they would all go mad and commit suicide. They play with people's lives like it's a game.

Most of these cities have already been destroyed, it's just that in order for their to be any change, the leaders themselves need to be victimized by the policies they force on everyone else. If Newsom was punched in his face and beat to shit in public, he would quickly try to fix the problems in CA out of fear that it could happen to him again. Like I said, these leaders are never victims of their own policies, it's the citizens who pay the damn price for everything they f***ing do. And that goes for the citizens who don't vote for these backstabbing assholes. When Detroit was on the verge of collapsing, everyone who could afford to packed up and left. Now look at the place...
You see lots of videos like this these days.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-nu ... ood-money/

At least Argentina elected a super based right wing leader, and the Netherlands elected Geert Wilders. They must have been dealing with an absolute ass load of crime from migrants for such a left wing country to elect him. Some of the woke BS, especially in the entertainment is becoming increasing unpopular.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 26th, 2023, 5:58 am
November 25th, 2023, 10:32 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You see lots of videos like this these days.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-nu ... ood-money/

At least Argentina elected a super based right wing leader, and the Netherlands elected Geert Wilders. They must have been dealing with an absolute ass load of crime from migrants for such a left wing country to elect him. Some of the woke BS, especially in the entertainment is becoming increasing unpopular.
Hopefully Italy get rid of them African males, that or someone should toss Meloni sorry ass into the horde so she can get raped by them. Let her see how it feels when some of the women there suffered from her ignorance. One thing about Italians they never asked to be invaded, and they don't go around supporting open borders either. Most Far Right leaders get accused of being racist though, and that usually make them fold when too much pressure is put on them to be more openly "tolerant" of other people. People fear that word just like in America people fear being labeled "Anti-Semite" you hear that word a lot from Conservatives that slander anyone who isn't pro-Israel. Argentina is also a very poor and busted up country, they haven't recovered from their financial situation in a long time.

I think places like Sweden however are totally lost forever, I don't even like looking at photos of these countries anymore because when they show all the migrants in them, they look like they've lost their identity. I honestly wish the U.S. would stop destroying all these other countries, it's because of them people are being displayed all over the world. America is one of the most irritating corrupted countries in the world and I seriously do hope they get dethroned one day. Another thing is China, they need to stop stealing opportunities from Africans so they can stay where they are. All these asshole countries with power are the main ones f***ing up everything.

The U.S. deliberately bombed so many countries in the Middle East, and if they help Israel destroy more Middle Eastern countries, that will just give them an excuse to import more Muslims into Europe and the US. WEF, EU, and the UN also got to go too who are just trying to profit off the migrant invasion by taking advantage of how ignorant and dumb those people are. If all three of them were destroyed people can regain back their countries and remove the invaders, but they also need serious leaders that can't be bought with money who get intimidated by stupid words, and sadly even Far Right leaders are easily bought and aren't entirely honorable to their own citizens. That's why I don't trust them or the left. They both suck ass. The one thing about the left though, if you called Hilary Clinton a bad name she wouldn't give a shit.

She would keep doing what she does. I think Far Right leaders are more easier to manipulate than the Leftist ones. Leftist usually stick to their beliefs even if it hurts their image and make them look bad. The only time they change their views is like the mayor in New York when it started affecting him directly. But the thing is most leaders aren't affected by their own shit policies. Newsom for instance knows he's hated, Californians tried to remove him with a recall and failed. Regardless Newsom continues to be Newsom no matter how much he's hated and people want his ass gone. He doesn't give a shit, and refuse to change or improve California. Instead he finds more and more new ways to f**k it up even more. That's how Leftist role. Not even giving a shit if you hate them. They do what's best for them and could care less if other people get screwed. Plus he knows that Democrats are immune to being thrown out in this state.

Therefore they continue to destroy it even further. I mean leftist are practically racist themselves but are allowed to be, they are heavily anti-white unless they are LBGTQ. BUT being anti-white doesn't harm them even when they get called out for it they continue to be anti-white and fake being Pro-Black because blacks are always voting for Democratic leaders in America. Because of that very reason the Leftist want to make it seem as though they care about them more than the right does. Hence the reason they are free to run wild and do whatever they want in Blue States without barely being punished. CA black policy makers even came up with a law that will no longer hold black men responsible for getting a woman pregnant but Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic men, etc still have to pay child support if they get a woman pregnant and try to pull a fast one and run. Except Asian, Caucasian, and Hispanic men rarely abandon their kids when a woman gets pregnant and they don't end up impregnating 30+ different women either.