Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:27 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:01 am

“Obviously, your little tantrum on this thread.”

My initial comments on the first few pages of this thread were something along the lines of Chauvin is innocent. Fentanyl Floyd was a good boy who dindu nuffin. Your reaction was “shut up, idiot. And shut up, cunt.” Then you also mentioned that it was because of waaaycism. :lol: :lol: You are little snowflake bitch that threw a tantrum over “Dindu Nuffin.” And then you act like you didn’t start this. You are lying cunt.
Shut up idiot, shut up cunt.
“Why are you quoting things I haven’t said”

That was the gist of what you said. You already he could be innocent, so it doesn’t matter. You started this shit, only to finally to admit that Chauvin might not in fact be a murder. You could have said that from the beginning you moronic cunt.
No, you don't use quotation marks for the 'gist' you use them for direct quotes, thick cunt.
“Yes, you are starting to get it, aren’t you”

Yes, it does seem that you are getting it just a tad bit, pea brained cunt.
You're a pea brained cunt? Yes, we agree on something.
“I am sure, but they did not produce that drug”

So you are admitting that medical experts approved a drug that killed tens of thousands of people. But your go to argument time and time again is trust the experts. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a braindead cunt.
No, what I am saying is the medical expert who got Chauvin sent down DIDN'T produce the drug, or did he?
“No, and you don’t know because…”

What having trouble finishing a thought, crackhead?

“No where are the going to twist the wheel of justice”

The rest of this comment is meaningless tripe. But they probably won’t actually “twist the wheels of so called justice” because they are most likely intimidated.
You have no proof that was the reason rather than the evidence stacked up he was guilty... therefore, not f***ing relevant.
“Why are you misquoting me you weirdo?”

That was the gist of your quote and I acknowledged that it could indeed be the case AKA guilty of murder. So you probably shouldn’t be whining about it.
Quote people correctly or not at all - I swear you are now posting high on drugs you low IQ imbecile.
“Wot?”

Do I need to copy paste your entire quote for you to get it, ya retard. I acknowledged that Chauvin could be guilty of murder. But it’s my opinion that he’s innocent. It’s not hard.
Your opinion is moot, not important, he is guilty of murder by a judge and jury, your opinion is...unimportant... therefore, not relevant. :lol:
“Noooooooooooo because he was in Minnesota” etc. etc.

You already acknowledged that it’s possible a mistrial could be held
You are stupid, you can only have a 'mistrial' if a legality stops the trial and you have to make a new trial or let the person go - that is not going to happen - what might happen in the future is that Derek Chauvin might get a retrial on any new evidence that might surface but then he might not, at the moment, it's not looking likely as Minnesota has denied him that chance so he has to go to the federal courts.
and that new evidence could possibly exonerate him. Now you’re acting like there’s no chance he’s anything but a murderer. You’re contradicting yourself. You even said the bar was low in Minnesota. I already posted links of which there are probably hundreds proving that the courts are not infallible, and innocent people get sent to prison. Chauvin could very will be innocent. Yeah, the verdict is that he is guilty of murder. But the courts are not 100% f***ing infallible. It’s hilarious that you act like it’s so hard to understand.
Chauvin is NOT innocent - he took George Floyd's life but he might get off if new evidence comes up, at this moment in time, he is guilty of murder, therefore, a murderer.
“When is this mistrial coming”

I already said that none of this probably gonna happen. Chauvin is most likely screwed, and probably won’t get another chance at justice.
There you go, so stop your whinging and go and get a job, you dole bludging bum.
Are you typing while high on drugs or something?

Are you giving up because it sounds like it. Time to crawl back in your sewer pipe with your fellow mentally retarded hobos.
Oh no, you'll find a reply every time you post. :D
“Shut up cunt” Nah, I don’t have to, whiny f***ing bitch. What are you gonna do about it? That’s right nothing.

“No you don’t use quotation marks for gist”

I’m typing on an ipad, so retyping up your quotes get occasionally botched slightly by mistake. Ya happy now, ya dumb f***ing cunt?

“Yes we agree on something”

Glad we both agree that you’re a pea brained cunt.

“No what I’m what saying is the medical expert who got Chauvin sent down DIDN’T produce the drug or did he.”

So “trust the medical experts” in Chauvin’s case unless it’s the medical experts that approve of a drug which kills tens of thousands of people, which you admit. Quite the double standard don’t you think, lying cunt?

“You have no proof that was the reason”

I never said it was 100% die hard proof. But it is 100% plausible, common sense. A judge might not just want to get shot for a verdict.

“Quote people correctly or not all”

This is quite a demand coming from a lying cunt that intentionally takes peoples’ quotes out of a context to lie like a bitch.

“Your opinion is moot, not important.”

Yes, it’s an opinion in a forum for the sake of discussion. Just like nobody has to listen to the retarded opinions of a braindead cunt named Yick.

“What might happen in the future is that Derek Chauvin might get a retrial on any new evidence that might surface.”

Right, and you have no idea whether or not that might turn into a not guilty verdict or not. But according to you if it did turn into a not guilty verdict you wouldn’t believe in it anyway because according to you Chauvin is a murderer no matter what. If the courts are in Texas or Florida you won’t “trust the experts” or “trust the courts” there because, again, you are lying cunt.

“Chauvin is NOT innocent”

Yaaawn, simply stating that Chauvin is not innocent doesn’t make it true. According to you if Texas or Florida found him to be innocent you wouldn’t believe it, lying cunt.

“There ya go, stop your whinging”

This coming from a whiny bitch
Last edited by NPCslammer on November 30th, 2023, 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:57 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 7:47 am

No I said his weight was 140. I never said that Chauvin’s NAKED weight was 140. Again, you are a lying cunt. Go prove where I made that quote, pathologically lying cunt.
It's like debating a retarded monkey, you are a genuine f***ing idiot. The court says his weight was 183 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd's neck
“He isn’t 100 pounds plus his gear which is 40 pounds”

I never said that he was a 100 pounds without gear ya moronic cunt.
You are if you're saying that he weighed 140 pounds when he had his knee on Floyds neck.
“Obviously, it was 220 pounds all told-equipment clothes etc. because as we can with the evidence he was clothed and he had is equipment on”

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... h/all-told

You are a f***ing lying BITCH. According to you Chauvin was carrying around 80 pounds of gear. :lol: :lol: :lol: You are one of the dishonest pieces of shit I’ve ever come across.
Show me where I said that? His weight clothes and everything else was 220lbs, you are - honestly - and I know this is Happier Abroad and there have been many idiots but you are in a league of your own, a f***ing idiot.
“Obviously both sides had experts and the jury believed prosecution experts”

Yeah, no shit sherlock. You just keep repeating the verdict ad nauseam. Your argument is trust the experts. I made you look like an idiot for that shit. And “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict.” Courts aren’t 100% infallible you utter moron.
Well, there you go then - shut up.
“So you’re not against medical evidence when you’re side loses out”

No, I actually said that Chauvin could in fact be a murderer, meaning the initial medical evidence could be correct. You are an illiterate, moronic cunt.
Well, there you go then, the judge and jury think the same and he is in jail as a convicted murderer, so shut the f**k up. :lol:
“We all know he was a known criminal”

You also acknowledged that 400,000 are killed by doctors AKA medical experts. You also admitted Vioxx was approved by medical experts. So you admit I was right about that. You are contradicting yourself. I also annihilated your “trust the experts” fallacy, but THAT I don’t expect you to admit because you are of course a lying cunt.
What I said is that none of it is relevant. It doesn't matter - not one single thing about Vioxx is relevant to George Floyd.
“Where have I said anywhere that Derek Chauvin was innocent”

You acknowledged that Chauvin’s case could go to mistrial. Naturally, that might change the verdict. So it is in the realm of possibilities that Chauvin is found to be innocent. Are you not acknowledging that this could possibly be the case ya braindead cunt?
Well, any convicted criminal is entitled to a retrial if he has evidence that might prove his sentence was wrong but that isn't going to happen because your bullshit 'new evidence' does not exist except on alt-right sites where foaming mental retards like you can keep on foaming at the mouth.
“What I said is that he would have been tried in a different state, he MIGHT have got off killing Floyd. :lol: :lol:

Bwahahahahahah! You just admitted that you are lying, self contradicting bitch. Your whole argument is “trust the experts trust the experts. duh verdict duh verdict.” Yet, you are admitting that if Chauvin’s case was tried in Texas or Florida he would be getting away with murder, so your argument is I trust duh experts in Minnesota, but I don’t trust the experts and the courts in Texas or Florida. You are a such a f***ing lying bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, he might have got off with it in Texas - he might not have done either but he might have done, so what?
Yet, you are admitting that if Chauvin’s case was tried in Texas or Florida he would be getting away with murder
He might have got off there with it, but it is all moot because it took part in Minnesota, he was found guilty by the laws there and now he is in jail - we don't know what would have actually happened in either Texas or Florida because it didn't happen there - you utter utter f***ing cretin. :lol:
“The court say he was 183 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd’s neck”

That has nothing to do with your bullshit claim that I said Chauvin’s NAKED weight was 140 pounds, you deflecting, lying cunt. Which as usual you never back up.

“You are if you’re saying that he weighed 140 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd’s neck”.

No. I never said that that he weighed 140 pounds WHEN he had his knee on Floyd’s neck ya lying cunt.

“Show me where I said that”

I just did you lying bitch. And even posted a dictionary link for “All told.” You are a pathologically lying cunt.

“Well, there you go then-shut up”

Perhaps the lying bitch named Yick should stfu.

“The judge and jury think the same so he is in jail….. so shut the f**k up”

The judge and juries thought the same about innocent men that spent decades in prison. So you should probably shut your own ass up, bitch.

“What I said that none of it is relevant”

What you also did was admit those things happened. Yet, you claim I wasn’t right about anything. You are a lying cunt.

“Well, he might have got off in Texas”.

Yes according to you the Texas courts would be letting him get away with murder. You are lying cunt. “Trust the courts” “Trust the experts”, but not the ones in Texas and Florida. You are one dumb son of a lying bitch.

He might have got off with it but it’s moot because it took place in Minnesota.

No it’s not moot because according to you the court system in Texas and Florida let’s murderers get off. Yet you’re saying trust the verdict the court and the experts in Minnesota. You are a lying bitch.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

SaudiArabia wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 3:23 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 4:15 pm
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:52 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:17 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 8:44 pm

lol Total Ownage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I said in my last post I made commenting on what you said regarding the evidence. I wonder what's going to happen now. How many people are aware of this? And all the money his family got what happens with that? Seems like they gave them a lot of money for his death. Plus Chav's girlfriend or wife ended up leaving him because of what happened, I wonder if she knows the true story now. A lot of people made loads of money off his death.
The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:

Derek Dude was convicted for his precise actions:

Conviction(s)

2 counts of deprivation of rights under color of law

The deprivation of rights under color of law is a federal criminal offense which occurs when any person, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person on any U.S. territory or possession to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States

1 count of unintentional second-degree murder

Unintentional second-degree murder is defined as a murder in which the prosecution is not required to prove intent, but only that the defendant committed a felony causing another person's death.

1 count of third-degree murder

Third-degree murder in Minnesota is defined as when a perpetrator engages in an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, or engaging in a drug deal resulting in someone's death.

1 count of second-degree manslaughter

Manslaughter is a crime in the United States. Definitions can vary among jurisdictions, but manslaughter is invariably the act of causing the death of another person in a manner less culpable than murder. Three types of unlawful killings constitute manslaughter. First, there is voluntary manslaughter which is an intentional homicide committed in "sudden heat of passion" as the result of adequate provocation. Second, there is the form of involuntary manslaughter which is an unintentional homicide that was committed in a criminally negligent manner.

2 counts of tax evasion

How is this even a topic? In his career, Chauvin had 18 complaints against him on official record and was involved in three police shootings, one of which was fatal. He received two letters of reprimand for misconduct.

On May 24, 2008, Chauvin was responding to a domestic violence call about 21-year-old man Ira Latrell Toles by the mother of his baby. He broke down the bathroom door and nearly killed unarmed Toles by beating him with his pistol and then shooting him twice at close range after he allegedly reached for an officer's gun.

On September 4, 2017, Chauvin was among officers responding to a complaint by the mother of two young children. Videos from the scene were said to show Chauvin hitting a 14-year-old black boy in the head with a flashlight so hard he required stitches, then holding him down with his knee for nearly 17 minutes, ignoring the boy's complaints that he could not breathe. Trying to avoid prejudice in the Floyd trial, the judge prohibited the prosecutors from raising the matter.

In late 2021, Chauvin admitted guilt to federal charges of infringing upon Floyd's civil rights through the utilization of excessive force and disregarding Floyd's critical medical needs. Generally, the individual in question is a contemptible person and has received a just outcome.

You're literally retarded, dude, seriously.

If I were to approach you and place a 200 lb dumbbell on your neck (considering that most physically fit individuals can exert a force greater than their own body weight), it is certain that you would experience significant difficulty breathing. Given my weight of over 220 lbs, which consists primarily of muscle, it is highly probable that you would not survive beyond 5 minutes in my presence. But you're so retarded that you claim you can't be held accountable for other people's bodily functions. This website appears to consist of individuals that possess a notably low level of intelligence.

Spamming Chauvin’s charges again and again just makes you look like a moron. Nobody’s disagreeing that those are the charges. The disagreement is that those charges are justified. You are clearly incredibly illiterate moron. If you want to go by the verdict. Then you must admit that Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent. You must also admit that your fellow blacks who sometimes are falsely charged with crimes must have been 100% still be guilty according to the court’s verdict at the time. Sadly, this is all too complicated for your literal pea brain to understand.

Also, prove that Chauvin using maximum force or Floyd’s neck. You can’t. From the unedited video feed it looks like Chauvin is barely even putting pressure on your boy Floyd. It looks like the knee is there just to keep him from trying to move around and nothing more. Those cops were incredibly patient with Floyd. Floyd was whining like a baby in police car and trying to slide out like a child. You clearly don’t know shit, but it’s obvious why you think what you do, dindu.
Lol, you are so stupid. The purpose of sharing his charges and their definitions is to ascertain the accuracy of these charges, regardless of whether they are correct or not, you imbecile. What is the connection between Kyle Rittenhouse and the charges against Chauvin? Chauvin subjected an individual to torment for a duration of 10 minutes.

There is no requirement for me to demonstrate that Chauvin was employing the utmost level of force. It is essentially a fundamental concept in physics. By simply sitting or standing, you apply a downward force equal to your weight. Therefore, if you weigh 120 pounds, you can accurately state that you are exerting a force of 120 pounds. When wearing high-heeled shoes with one-quarter-inch square heels, if you are able to momentarily balance on only one heel, you apply a pressure of 480 pounds per square inch. Thus Chauvin was likely applying 200 + pounds of pressure to his neck.

The typical maximal force exerted by an adult male is approximately 400 pounds, whereas an adult female may exert a maximum force of around 250 pounds. Nevertheless, this can significantly differ depending on the person.

You people are so f***ing stupid you don't even know basic physics. This thread is a joke.

A world-renowned breathing expert has told the George Floyd murder trial that the 46-year-old died from "lack of oxygen".

Dr Martin Tobin, a lung and critical care specialist from Chicago, said in his testimony at the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin that Mr Floyd's breathing was too shallow to take in enough oxygen while he was pinned facedown with his hands cuffed behind his back for around nine-and-a-half minutes.

He said he had watched footage of the arrest "hundreds of times" to help make a diagram of where the officers were positioned in relation to Mr Floyd when he was on the ground.

The diagram (seen above) was presented to the jury and shows Chauvin's left knee on Mr Floyd's neck and his right knee on his arm and chest.

Dr Bill Smock, an emergency doctor who works in forensic medicine, supported Dr Tobin's conclusions.

A police surgeon for the Louisville Metro Police Department, he is an expert in asphyxia - or strangulation - and also told the trial Mr Floyd died because "he had no oxygen left in his body".

The jury was shown an image of the move. In the photo, the toe of Chauvin's boot is off the ground. Dr Tobin said that meant all of the ex-officer's body weight was "being directed down onto Mr Floyd's neck", at this point in the arrest.

Dr Tobin told the court on Thursday that the positioning of handcuffs at Mr Floyd's back as he was arrested, and the fact that he was face down on the street, was key evidence.

The handcuffs were pushed high into Mr Floyd's back through the actions of the officers, and he was effectively sandwiched between the street and the officers, putting his left side "in a vice", the court heard.

Dr Tobin said the effect on his left lung was deadly.

"Because of the knee that was rammed in against the left side of his chest... basically on the left side of his lung... it was almost... to the effect as if a surgeon had gone in and removed the [left] lung," he said.

"Not quite, but along those lines."

There was "very little opportunity" for Mr Floyd to get oxygen into his lungs, Dr Tobin added.

The jury was shown an image from Mr Floyd's arrest and asked to look at his fingers, which he appears to be pressing against the tyre of the police car he was pinned down next to.

Mr Floyd is using his fingers and knuckles to lift up his right side in a bid to get oxygen into his lungs, Dr Tobin says.

"In the left image you see [his hand] on the street. Over on the right you see his knuckle against the tyre.

"To most people this doesn't look terribly significant, but to a physiologist it's extraordinarily significant, because this tells you he has used up his resources and he's now literally trying to breathe with his fingers and knuckles."
Your initial posts were just spamming the charges in the verdict over and over. So without wasting tons of time, the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse case was not guilty. The verdict for George Zimmerman was also not guilty. So do you agree with those verdicts. If not you are a hypocritical cunt.

You can get on your knees and apply anywhere from 1 pound of force, sure, well over a hundred
You haven’t proved shit other than that. A picture with Chauvin’s foot off the ground does not prove he was doing it the entire ten minutes. You talk about physics and hundreds of pounds of pressure, but you literally proved jack shit. You’re not even worth the time.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 8:26 am

“Shut up cunt” Nah, I don’t have to, whiny f***ing bitch. What are you gonna do about it? That’s right nothing.
It's only because you're some online, internet hero gobshite. No job, hopes.
“No you don’t use quotation marks for gist”

I’m typing on an ipad, so retyping up your quotes get occasionally botched slightly by mistake. Ya happy now, ya dumb f***ing cunt?
Thick cunts blame their ipads.
“Yes we agree on something”

Glad we both agree that you’re a pea brained cunt.
Which is why it is going so well for you now, eh?

“No what I’m what saying is the medical expert who got Chauvin sent down DIDN’T produce the drug or did he.”
So “trust the medical experts” in Chauvin’s case unless it’s the medical experts that approve of a drug which kills tens of thousands of people, which you admit. Quite the double standard don’t you think, lying cunt?
I have admitted nothing of the sort you utter clown - it is - not relevant. :lol:
“You have no proof that was the reason”

I never said it was 100% die hard proof. But it is 100% plausible, common sense. A judge might not just want to get shot for a verdict.
It is a theory with no basis in reality, you're a f***ing idiot, what common sense do you have?
“Quote people correctly or not all”

This is quite a demand coming from a lying cunt that intentionally takes peoples’ quotes out of a context to lie like a bitch.
@WanderingProtagonist is this the 'total ownage' you are talking about? :lol:
“Your opinion is moot, not important.”

Yes, it’s an opinion in a forum for the sake of discussion. Just like nobody has to listen to the retarded opinions of a braindead cunt named Yick.
Yeah, but here you are.
“What might happen in the future is that Derek Chauvin might get a retrial on any new evidence that might surface.”

Right, and you have no idea whether or not that might turn into a not guilty verdict or not. But according to you if it did turn into a not guilty verdict you wouldn’t believe in it anyway because according to you Chauvin is a murderer no matter what. If the courts are in Texas or Florida you won’t “trust the experts” or “trust the courts” there because, again, you are lying cunt.
OK, is there a date set for a retrial? Yes or no?
“Chauvin is NOT innocent”

Yaaawn, simply stating that Chauvin is not innocent doesn’t make it true. According to you if Texas or Florida found him to be innocent you wouldn’t believe it, lying cunt.
Of course it is my opinion but a man did die under his arrest which is why he is sat in jail as a convicted murderer.
“There ya go, stop your whinging”

This coming from a whiny bitch
Took about three mintues to refute all your bullshit. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 30th, 2023, 8:54 am

“The court say he was 183 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd’s neck”

That has nothing to do with your bullshit claim that I said Chauvin’s NAKED weight was 140 pounds, you deflecting, lying cunt. Which as usual you never back up.
You said that you f***ing idiot, I swear you are typing whilst high on crack.
“You are if you’re saying that he weighed 140 pounds when he had his knee on Floyd’s neck”.

No. I never said that that he weighed 140 pounds WHEN he had his knee on Floyd’s neck ya lying cunt.
You did. It is all there you delirious crackhead.
“Show me where I said that”

I just did you lying bitch. And even posted a dictionary link for “All told.” You are a pathologically lying cunt.
You haven't. You are an illiterate idiot.
“Well, there you go then-shut up”

Perhaps the lying bitch named Yick should stfu.
Nah, the routing is getting easier and quicker every time you post 8)
“The judge and jury think the same so he is in jail….. so shut the f**k up”

The judge and juries thought the same about innocent men that spent decades in prison. So you should probably shut your own ass up, bitch.
And there are plenty of people who do their full sentence, that might not happen with Derek as someone tries to stab him to death again.
“What I said that none of it is relevant”

What you also did was admit those things happened. Yet, you claim I wasn’t right about anything. You are a lying cunt.
No I didn't, I said they're not relevant. NOT RELEVANT. :lol:
“Well, he might have got off in Texas”.

Yes according to you the Texas courts would be letting him get away with murder. You are lying cunt. “Trust the courts” “Trust the experts”, but not the ones in Texas and Florida. You are one dumb son of a lying bitch.
This is too easy, all I have to say is I never said any of those things to everything you post now as you are lying through your teeth and making things up.
He might have got off with it but it’s moot because it took place in Minnesota.

No it’s not moot because according to you the court system in Texas and Florida let’s murderers get off. Yet you’re saying trust the verdict the court and the experts in Minnesota. You are a lying bitch.

The laws are different, that's all, I didn't say 'they let murderers off' I said he would have had a better chance of getting off which he might have doine but then he might have gone down for the murder of George Floyd in either Florida or Texas.

That they 'let murderers off' in Texas or Florida is something of a pavlovian response of yours to what your real thoughts are about Derek Chauvin I fancy. 8)