Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:22 am
yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:30 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:08 am

No you brought up Winston. I don't answer him when he aksks me anymore.
Which must pain you. :lol:
Let's feed your brain a bit more. Maybe it can make sense:
It makes no sense at all. Two different people, deaths and in two different legal jurisdictions.

The unfortunate death of George Floyd reminded of Tony Timpa. They police mocked him as he died. It took over three years for footage of the incident to be released.

https://www.reddit.com/r/awfuleverythin ... minded_of/
Not relevant.
Let's try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUe-yiK ... lueQ%3D%3D
Will New George Floyd Autopsy Evidence Bring Derek Chauvin Retrial? W/ Jonna Spilbor & Arthur Aidala
Then it will be brought to a re-trial and he will be freed or his charge of murder will be changed to manslaughter - until then, he is a convicted murder sat inside a prison for the murder of George Floyd. This isn't hard to figure out - he was damned by more than one medical expert at the trial and was tried fairly under the laws of Minnesota.

What happens in Texas, Utah or Pago Pago in American Samoa is utterly irrelevant.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:17 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 8:44 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 4:03 pm
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:27 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:18 pm

Keep crying to mod like a little retarded bitch. Last I checked ad hominems are allowed in an on topic discussion. We’re talking about Floyd so it I don’t see what the problem is aside from the fact that you are ignorant cunt pertaining to this subject, but clearly has no problem shooting his mouth off before educating himself on the matter.

Innocent people go to prison all the time. There’s been multiple cases where guys were convicted of rape of murder and turned out to be innocent afterwards. These kind of stories show up in mainstream media all the time. Ya want examples ya dumb cunt?

Kyle Rittenhouse was proven to be innocent in court, and yet butt hurt leftists claim he’s a murderer. So to act like Chauvin’s case is clear cut and dry is laughable. He was charged with murder. Doesn’t mean it was justice. Doesn’t mean the court is infallible with it’s lying, hyper biased jury members. Doesn’t mean there aren’t blatantly obvious FACTS that fly in the face of that charge.
The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.
“The mod in question told us not to clutter the thread with your bullshit”. That’s actually not what the mod said. You’re really good at making stuff up, liar. You said you were gonna go for 600 hundred pages. Lie. You said you were gonna stay up all night. Lie. You said whoever left was a cunt, but you won’t admit that you are. Another lie. You’re a f***ing lying bitch.

“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation. You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.

Bringing up video evidence is hilarious argument for clear cut and dry. The Kyle Rittenhouse self defense shootings were all on video as well. Yet dumbass leftists like yourself scream murder before and after the innocent verdict. Nick Sandman was on video proven yet massively defamed and CNN ended up having to pay him millions. Numerous crimes have been caught on video ya braindead dumbfuck that that are still getting lied about and skewed.

“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt? 220 pounds :lol: You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
lol Total Ownage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I said in my last post I made commenting on what you said regarding the evidence. I wonder what's going to happen now. How many people are aware of this? And all the money his family got what happens with that? Seems like they gave them a lot of money for his death. Plus Chav's girlfriend or wife ended up leaving him because of what happened, I wonder if she knows the true story now. A lot of people made loads of money off his death.
Yick had to go back and google everything because he doesn’t know shit. His response was so weak I hardly want to bother with a response. Chauvin is probably screwed because of the court of public opinion. The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:
Yep, didn't think you could respond to my last post in reply to you - like I told @WanderingProtagonist he wouldn't be using the term 'total ownage' again. :lol:

Course I had to 'Google everything', I wasn't at the f***ing trial, why, was you? :roll: you didn't even know 'half of Chauvin's weight used to suffocate and kill Floyd' was 91.5 pounds - so, if you double that, to a genius like you, it comes to 140 pounds.

My personal opinion has no basis on Chauvin getting his release.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:22 am
W/ Jonna Spilbor & Arthur Aidala
A pair of vax denying, right wing, conspiracy theory cunts - I am sure you can't get your fill of them. :roll:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 12:59 am
NPCslammer wrote:

“The mod in question told us not to clutter the thread with your bullshit”. That’s actually not what the mod said. You’re really good at making stuff up, liar. You said you were gonna go for 600 hundred pages. Lie. You said you were gonna stay up all night. Lie. You said whoever left was a cunt, but you won’t admit that you are. Another lie. You’re a f***ing lying bitch.
The mod said exactly that and we should desist from posting what we were posting on here and I did as I was told because I don't want to get banned, I am sure you don't mind even if it is your fourth - or fifth - account on here so you'll just come back and make another blag account you human skidmark.

I am different, we were told to stop and I stopped but you just carried on you absolute sex pest so fine, I will tear your stupid arguments up on here.
“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation.

Is Chauvin still in jail and is he still guilty of murder? He is? Then shut the f**k up and shove your new evidence right up your gaping arsehole. Until he is out and cleared based on the new evidence - it's f***ing worthless, the state had numerous medical experts who said Chauvin caused the death of Floyd and until that official narrative changes - you can go and f**k yourself.

You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.
Actually he is 183lbs with his equipment which of course contributes to when he was kneeling down on Floyds neck - you're the expert here but that is why the medical experts stated that 'half of his weight' was 91.5 pounds which is 183 pounds - yeah, you say different? Well and go and find the court records that say otherwise or else shut the f**k up.
Bringing up video evidence is hilarious argument for clear cut and dry. The Kyle Rittenhouse self defense shootings were all on video as well. Yet dumbass leftists like yourself scream murder before and after the innocent verdict. Nick Sandman was on video proven yet massively defamed and CNN ended up having to pay him millions. Numerous crimes have been caught on video ya braindead dumbfuck that that are still getting lied about and skewed.
Christ...

So, in court, the video evidence was used and Rittenhouse was cleared on the back of it? There you go, does a genius like you thinks that proves your point more than it does mine? :lol:
“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt?

I have checked now and you're wrong as well. I don't pretend to be the all knowing expert but it looks like you were farting in the wind as well - you f***ing idiot.
220 pounds :lol:

140 pounds :lol:
You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
Good article about this right here, I know you won't click the link so let me copy and paste the relevant bits.

https://apnews.com/article/derek-chauvi ... 28c7543ebb

In Minnesota, all they have to show to prosecute Chauvin is that his behaviour was a contributory cause - which they did successfully because that is why he is sat inside a cell. :lol:

He was found guilty according to the laws of Minnesota, what do you think about that eh?
“The mod said exactly that” No, the mod did not say EXACTLY that. But you should probably post his exact quote, which we can scroll back to and verify to see that you are lying f***ing bitch. So are you gonna admit that you are a cunt yet, lying cunt?

“We were told to stop and I stopped”. The liar is making excuses. The mod made a new thread for us, but it was bed time for you, bitch. Don’t worry I don’t expect a degenerate, whiny piss stain like you to admit he’s a cunt.

“Actually, he is 183 pounds” ESTIMATED 30 to 40 pounds of gear. According to you Chauvin was 220 pounds with 40 pounds of equipment; that makes him 260. That was about Brock Lesnar’s weight in the UFC. So according to you Brock Lesnar in spandex was kneeling in Floyd’s neck. :lol: :lol:

https://www.courthousenews.com/lapd-use ... -of-floyd/

“Is Chauvin still in jail and guilty of murder”.

So your point is don’t question the verdict. For all the guys doing 20-30 years in prison for crimes that they didn’t commit, that have been exonerated or will be exonerated in the future don’t question the narrative and let the “justice” system figure it out. That is an incredibly stupid argument. I can question that BS verdict as much as I want you absolutely moronic cunt. You ever heard of Vioxx? It was a FDA approved drug that killed tens of thousands of people and maimed many more than that with side effects. I bet your stupid ass would have taken it if your doctor prescribed it to you because the “experts” approved of it and the pharmaceutical company wasn’t proven guilty several years after the fact. You point is moot and braindead.

“He was found guilty according to the laws of Minnesota”

It’s hilarious how much you bring up the verdict. No shit that’s the verdict, you dumb cunt. I’m questioning the verdict, as well as millions of others that question that BS. There was a shop owner in NYC that was robbed by some thug, the shop owner ended up stabbing the guy to death with a knife. The “justice” system of New York was gonna charge him, but because of massive backlash by the population they decided not to charge him. The point is that if nobody protested he would have been charged, probably for murder or manslaughter at least. So protesting and questioning the so called “justice” system accomplishes things. And you’re here, you ignorant cunt, trying to say don’t question the narrative. Don’t question the verdict. Just let the “experts” figure it out. Yeah right, cunt.

Also, the same people screaming about Chauvin guilty verdict are the same types that screamed every single cop was guilty, when they ended up shooting a black man. You remember Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Jacob Flake, Breonna Taylor etc.. etc. Well the guy who shot Trayvon Martin was proven innocent. Yet the same blm leftists dipshit types of course screamed bloody murder that he was guilty and threw a tantrum over the verdict. So please spare me the hypocrisy you dumb cunt, unless you want to condemn all of your fellow leftists and professional black victims that question verdicts.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:37 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

The mod said exactly that and we should desist from posting what we were posting on here and I did as I was told because I don't want to get banned, I am sure you don't mind even if it is your fourth - or fifth - account on here so you'll just come back and make another blag account you human skidmark.

I am different, we were told to stop and I stopped but you just carried on you absolute sex pest so fine, I will tear your stupid arguments up on here.
“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation.

Is Chauvin still in jail and is he still guilty of murder? He is? Then shut the f**k up and shove your new evidence right up your gaping arsehole. Until he is out and cleared based on the new evidence - it's f***ing worthless, the state had numerous medical experts who said Chauvin caused the death of Floyd and until that official narrative changes - you can go and f**k yourself.

You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.
Actually he is 183lbs with his equipment which of course contributes to when he was kneeling down on Floyds neck - you're the expert here but that is why the medical experts stated that 'half of his weight' was 91.5 pounds which is 183 pounds - yeah, you say different? Well and go and find the court records that say otherwise or else shut the f**k up.
Christ...

So, in court, the video evidence was used and Rittenhouse was cleared on the back of it? There you go, does a genius like you thinks that proves your point more than it does mine? :lol:
“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt?

I have checked now and you're wrong as well. I don't pretend to be the all knowing expert but it looks like you were farting in the wind as well - you f***ing idiot.

You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
Good article about this right here, I know you won't click the link so let me copy and paste the relevant bits.

In Minnesota, all they have to show to prosecute Chauvin is that his behaviour was a contributory cause - which they did successfully because that is why he is sat inside a cell. :lol:

He was found guilty according to the laws of Minnesota, what do you think about that eh?
“The mod said exactly that” No, the mod did not say EXACTLY that. But you should probably post his exact quote, which we can scroll back to and verify to see that you are lying f***ing bitch. So are you gonna admit that you are a cunt yet, lying cunt?

“We were told to stop and I stopped”. The liar is making excuses. The mod made a new thread for us, but it was bed time for you, bitch. Don’t worry I don’t expect a degenerate, whiny piss stain like you to admit he’s a cunt.

“Actually, he is 183 pounds” ESTIMATED 30 to 40 pounds of gear. According to you Chauvin was 220 pounds with 40 pounds of equipment; that makes him 260. That was about Brock Lesnar’s weight in the UFC. So according to you Brock Lesnar in spandex was kneeling in Floyd’s neck. :lol: :lol:

So your point is don’t question the verdict. For all the guys doing 20-30 years in prison for crimes that they didn’t commit, that have been exonerated or will be exonerated in the future don’t question the narrative and let the “justice” system figure it out. That is an incredibly stupid argument. I can question that BS verdict as much as I want you absolutely moronic cunt. You ever heard of Vioxx? It was a FDA approved drug that killed tens of thousands of people and maimed many more than that with side effects. I bet your stupid ass would have taken it if your doctor prescribed it to you because the “experts” approved of it and the pharmaceutical company wasn’t proven guilty several years after the fact. You point is moot and braindead.

It’s hilarious how much you bring up the verdict. No shit that’s the verdict, you dumb cunt. I’m questioning the verdict, as well as millions of others that question that BS. There was a shop owner in NYC that was robbed by some thug, the shop owner ended up stabbing the guy to death with a knife. The “justice” system of New York was gonna charge him, but because of massive backlash by the population they decided not to charge him. The point is that if nobody protested he would have been charged, probably for murder or manslaughter at least. So protesting and questioning the so called “justice” system accomplishes things. And you’re here, you ignorant cunt, trying to say don’t question the narrative. Don’t question the verdict. Just let the “experts” figure it out. Yeah right, cunt.

Also, the same people screaming about Chauvin guilty verdict are the same types that screamed every single cop was guilty, when they ended up shooting a black man. You remember Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Jacob Flake, Breonna Taylor etc.. etc. Well the guy who shot Trayvon Martin was proven innocent. Yet the same blm leftists dipshit types of course screamed bloody murder that he was guilty and threw a tantrum over the verdict. So please spare me the hypocrisy you dumb cunt, unless you want to condemn all of your fellow leftists and professional black victims that question verdicts.
Leftist are stupid, they choose to be that way for a long time UNTIL they eventually become a target.
There are videos of people turning on leftism either after getting robbed, raped, or just beaten up for no reason while out and about. Yet they still never give up electing the same people responsible for them getting their asses kicked in the first place. Usually it takes awhile for them to realize their belief is garbage, some of them simply refuse to change at all. White guilt is cancer. But Conservatives are crap too. They'll slit a baby's throat if it means making a Jew happy.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 4:40 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:27 pm

The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.

“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation. You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.

“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt? 220 pounds :lol: You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
That's why I said in my last post I made commenting on what you said regarding the evidence. I wonder what's going to happen now. How many people are aware of this? And all the money his family got what happens with that? Seems like they gave them a lot of money for his death. Plus Chav's girlfriend or wife ended up leaving him because of what happened, I wonder if she knows the true story now. A lot of people made loads of money off his death.
Yick had to go back and google everything because he doesn’t know shit. His response was so weak I hardly want to bother with a response. Chauvin is probably screwed because of the court of public opinion. The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:
Yep, didn't think you could respond to my last post in reply to you - like I told @WanderingProtagonist he wouldn't be using the term 'total ownage' again. :lol:

Course I had to 'Google everything', I wasn't at the f***ing trial, why, was you? :roll: you didn't even know 'half of Chauvin's weight used to suffocate and kill Floyd' was 91.5 pounds - so, if you double that, to a genius like you, it comes to 140 pounds.

“Of course I had to google everything.”

You had to google everything, because you don’t even know shit about the official narrative let alone the trial. One of your arguments was that I supported Chauvin because…..you got it “waaaaycisms.” That’s what ignorant leftists cunts say when they have no argument. But then I started bringing out the facts and you had to actually do some research for once in your miserable, worthless piece of shit life. :lol: :lol: Your last response was also incredibly weak, recycled arguments essentially “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict”, despite me already acknowledging what the verdict was you absolute retarded f***ing cunt.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 29th, 2023, 5:46 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Christ...

Leftist are stupid, they choose to be that way for a long time UNTIL they eventually become a target.
There are videos of people turning on leftism either after getting robbed, raped, or just beaten up for no reason while out and about. Yet they still never give up electing the same people responsible for them getting their asses kicked in the first place. Usually it takes awhile for them to realize their belief is garbage, some of them simply refuse to change at all. White guilt is cancer. But Conservatives are crap too. They'll slit a baby's throat if it means making a Jew happy.
Surprisingly you can even go on places like X or facebook and have thousands of people question the Floyd BS and globalism, the official narrative on numerous topics. This forum despite having a few people that post topics far outside the norm are mostly brain dead NPCs degenerates that came on here to learn about foreign poon and nothing else. So it’s not surprising they repeat leftist narratives ad nauseam and don’t care about anything other than what the TV feeds their gullible dumb asses.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:49 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You had to google everything, because you don’t even know shit about the official narrative let alone the trial. One of your arguments was that I supported Chauvin because…..you got it “waaaaycisms.” That’s what ignorant leftists cunts say when they have no argument. But then I started bringing out the facts and you had to actually do some research for once in your miserable, worthless piece of shit life. :lol: :lol: Your last response was also incredibly weak, recycled arguments essentially “duh verdict duh verdict duh verdict”, despite me already acknowledging what the verdict was you absolute retarded f***ing cunt.
Well regardless there hasn't been too many police cases similar to this anymore. Most cops resigned after the defund the police demonstrations in Blue states. Now a lot of those state barely have law enforcement at all. Add on top of the fact these states all have laws that protect the people who attack you if you use self defense against them and injure or kill them. So not only do you not have a police force despite they are kind of useless anyways half the time and arrive after someone has already been hurt or killed vs showing up before it happens even after a call is made but you are also banned from using self defense.

Point is, the chance of another Floyd incident happening again is really slim. I mean it could still happen but cops nowadays are a bit more careful or really don't want to deal with certain people. They were even like this when I worked security. Anyway I think you've proved all that you could to Yick. No point in debating it anymore at this point unless you just feel like fighting him. lol doesn't seem like it's ever going to end between you guys though. I would have already given up after posting a long enough rant to explain what I had to explain. Usually that's all it takes for me, then I just ignore any additional responses they make after I say what I have to say.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 29th, 2023, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:

The mod told us to stop polluting the thread and he moved the our posts to a new thread, he also stated if we carried on sanctions would be imposed so I stopped, I am not interested in going onto another thread and exchanging insults with a human skidmark like you.
Like I said, I am not interested in 'another thread' you have no particular interest to me.
I didn't say that at all - where did I say his naked weight was 220lbs? I made no reference to his weight when he gets up naked from his bed. Obviously you have to factor clothes, equipment, weapons etc - I am a lot more near his weight than you were, you don't even have the basic intelligence to admit you were wrong and hadn't a clue how the court calculated the weight.

No, because the video evidence and medical evidence of more than one expert PLUS the laws of Minnesota meant that what Chauvin got was fair, for Chauvin to be found guilty of Floyd's death in Minnesota, all that is needed is proof that Chauvin's actions contributed to the death of Floyd - which it did, which you admit yourself.

It’s hilarious how much you bring up the verdict. No shit that’s the verdict, you dumb cunt.

Well, there we have it, shut up crying and whinging about it, no amount of your bleating is going to change it.
I’m questioning the verdict, as well as millions of others that question that BS. There was a shop owner in NYC that was robbed by some thug, the shop owner ended up stabbing the guy to death with a knife. The “justice” system of New York was gonna charge him, but because of massive backlash by the population they decided not to charge him. The point is that if nobody protested he would have been charged, probably for murder or manslaughter at least. So protesting and questioning the so called “justice” system accomplishes things. And you’re here, you ignorant cunt, trying to say don’t question the narrative. Don’t question the verdict. Just let the “experts” figure it out. Yeah right, cunt.
Question it all you like, you're not a medical expert with minutae of evidence at his disposal at the trial, you're just a bit of an idiot, a conspiracy theorist racist halfwit - what you think and what you say has no bearing on anything.
When have I thrown a tantrum over Trayvon Martin or anyone else - of even Chauvin? I understand if people get tried in a court of law and get let off then that's it - their legal status is not one of murder. If they are found guilty of murder through video and medical evidence then you need to shut the f**k up and stop crying like a little girl about it - until the situation changes - Derek Chauvin is sat in a cell in a prison as a convicted murderer, maybe you, galli, WP and the rest of you can go and round up all the evidence and get your hero freed. :lol: I'll wait but I won't be holding my breath.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Were you at the trial? Did you take an active role in proceedings or were you sat on your arse on google and alt-right sites to get your information? This isn't hard - 99.9% were sat on their arse in their armchairs googling information - like you did, you didn't even know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin. You f***ing halfwit. :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:57 pm
NPCslammer wrote:

The mod told us to stop polluting the thread and he moved the our posts to a new thread, he also stated if we carried on sanctions would be imposed so I stopped, I am not interested in going onto another thread and exchanging insults with a human skidmark like you.
Like I said, I am not interested in 'another thread' you have no particular interest to me.
I didn't say that at all - where did I say his naked weight was 220lbs? I made no reference to his weight when he gets up naked from his bed. Obviously you have to factor clothes, equipment, weapons etc - I am a lot more near his weight than you were, you don't even have the basic intelligence to admit you were wrong and hadn't a clue how the court calculated the weight.

No, because the video evidence and medical evidence of more than one expert PLUS the laws of Minnesota meant that what Chauvin got was fair, for Chauvin to be found guilty of Floyd's death in Minnesota, all that is needed is proof that Chauvin's actions contributed to the death of Floyd - which it did, which you admit yourself.

It’s hilarious how much you bring up the verdict. No shit that’s the verdict, you dumb cunt.

Well, there we have it, shut up crying and whinging about it, no amount of your bleating is going to change it.
I’m questioning the verdict, as well as millions of others that question that BS. There was a shop owner in NYC that was robbed by some thug, the shop owner ended up stabbing the guy to death with a knife. The “justice” system of New York was gonna charge him, but because of massive backlash by the population they decided not to charge him. The point is that if nobody protested he would have been charged, probably for murder or manslaughter at least. So protesting and questioning the so called “justice” system accomplishes things. And you’re here, you ignorant cunt, trying to say don’t question the narrative. Don’t question the verdict. Just let the “experts” figure it out. Yeah right, cunt.
Question it all you like, you're not a medical expert with minutae of evidence at his disposal at the trial, you're just a bit of an idiot, a conspiracy theorist racist halfwit - what you think and what you say has no bearing on anything.
When have I thrown a tantrum over Trayvon Martin or anyone else - of even Chauvin? I understand if people get tried in a court of law and get let off then that's it - their legal status is not one of murder. If they are found guilty of murder through video and medical evidence then you need to shut the f**k up and stop crying like a little girl about it - until the situation changes - Derek Chauvin is sat in a cell in a prison as a convicted murderer, maybe you, galli, WP and the rest of you can go and round up all the evidence and get your hero freed. :lol: I'll wait but I won't be holding my breath.
Again, you did not post the mod’s exact quote because you know that it proves you are a lying cunt. So post the quote, you lying cunt.

“I am not interested in another thread”.

Of course that’s completely your business to throw in the towel, but it still makes you a lying cunt that didn’t back any of your bragadocious claims.

“I am lot more near his weight than you were”. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again you are a lying cunt. Chauvin’s weight without gear was 140. With 30 to 40 pounds of gear that makes him 170 to 180. You said he was 220. You are not even remotely correct about his weight without gear. And you are not even remotely correct about his weight with gear. With gear, you are still 40 to 50 pounds off you retarded, lying cunt.

“Question it all you like”. You damn right I will, cunt.

“You’re not a medical expert”.

That’s called an appeal to authority fallacy ya ignorant cunt. Got anymore logical fallacies, lies and piss poor arguments you whiny bitch. And again, you completely ignored all of it but I typed up an incredibly relevant example of Vioxx approved by the “experts” at the FD f***ing A; yet the drug killed tens of thousands of people. Go ahead and verify that for yourself ya dumb cunt. If you’re gonna double down on the appeal to authority fallacy then if your doctor prescribed Vioxx to you would you have taken it? I think you would because you’re a braindead cunt that thinks the “experts” don’t lie, make mistakes, get pressured, get intimidated, get bribed and are sometimes completely incompetent.

Again, you seem to also ignore the new medical evidence that came out. So basically don’t believe the experts when it contradicts your narrative.

“If they are found guilty of murder through video and medical evidence they need to shut the f**k up about it.”

So this is your argument AGAIN. You really love to double down on stupid. If the convicted person is in fact innocent. And I’m talking about the people that have been in fact exonerated according to mainstream reports. According to you nobody should have ever made a peep, protested, questioned the judge, the jury, the “experts” or anything because they are infallible. You are a braindead cunt. And I just wrote a perfect example of why sometimes making a lot of noise such as the NYC shop clerk, who was about to charged, does in fact work.

But if we went by your method and stayed quiet, that same shop owner would be rotting in prison by the “justice” system. Clearly that would be “good”. Fortunately we all don’t have to live by the opinion of a dumb cunt like you.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:02 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Were you at the trial? Did you take an active role in proceedings or were you sat on your arse on google and alt-right sites to get your information? This isn't hard - 99.9% were sat on their arse in their armchairs googling information - like you did, you didn't even know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin. You f***ing halfwit. :lol:
Was 99.999999% of the population at the trial ya dumb cunt? No. Does that mean they can’t question verdict. No it doesn’t. They absolute should question a BS verdict like this. I guarantee you millions of others do as well.

“You didn’t know how the court calculated the weight of Derek Chauvin.”

The court didn’t calculate shit. They merely guesstimated his weight in gear. If they threw all the weight of his gear into a bin put it on a scale, even subtracting the weight of the bin THAT would be a calculated weight you ignorant cunt. 30 to 40 ish pounds is not a calculated weight. Once again you prove to be an ignorant cunt.

I don’t pretend to be an independent journalist that studied the Chauvin case enough to write a 300 page Amazon best seller. But damn, clearly I know about it a hundred times more than you. The difference is you shoot your mouth off without knowing jack shit. That’s because you are a braindead, reactionary cunt. I can say the word “dindu” and it turns you into a little whiny bitch more than even black people care about it.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:31 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Again, you did not post the mod’s exact quote because you know that it proves you are a lying cunt. So post the quote, you lying cunt.

Of course that’s completely your business to throw in the towel, but it still makes you a lying cunt that didn’t back any of your bragadocious claims.

Again you are a lying cunt. Chauvin’s weight without gear was 140. With 30 to 40 pounds of gear that makes him 170 to 180. You said he was 220. You are not even remotely correct about his weight without gear. And you are not even remotely correct about his weight with gear. With gear, you are still 40 to 50 pounds off you retarded, lying cunt.

That’s called an appeal to authority fallacy ya ignorant cunt. Got anymore logical fallacies, lies and piss poor arguments you whiny bitch. And again, you completely ignored all of it but I typed up an incredibly relevant example of Vioxx approved by the “experts” at the FD f***ing A; yet the drug killed tens of thousands of people. Go ahead and verify that for yourself ya dumb cunt. If you’re gonna double down on the appeal to authority fallacy then if your doctor prescribed Vioxx to you would you have taken it? I think you would because you’re a braindead cunt that thinks the “experts” don’t lie, make mistakes, get pressured, get intimidated, get bribed and are sometimes completely incompetent.

Again, you seem to also ignore the new medical evidence that came out. So basically don’t believe the experts when it contradicts your narrative.

“If they are found guilty of murder through video and medical evidence they need to shut the f**k up about it.”

So this is your argument AGAIN. You really love to double down on stupid. If the convicted person is in fact innocent. And I’m talking about the people that have been in fact exonerated according to mainstream reports. According to you nobody should have ever made a peep, protested, questioned the judge, the jury, the “experts” or anything because they are infallible. You are a braindead cunt. And I just wrote a perfect example of why sometimes making a lot of noise such as the NYC shop clerk, who was about to charged, does in fact work.

But if we went by your method and stayed quiet, that same shop owner would be rotting in prison by the “justice” system. Clearly that would be “good”. Fortunately we all don’t have to live by the opinion of a dumb cunt like you.
Was the shop owner in NY white or another story where some Hindu beats down a black man like what happened in California when this black man walked into a Seven eleven kind of store and tried to steal a bunch of stuff. But then this Indian beats him with a stick until he starts crying? I find it weird how a black man just took that and didn't even try to fight back. And I use to believe black dudes were "tough" but yet he gets beaten like that by a Hindu, does nothing but cries. Add on top of the fact not a single black person torched the store to get revenge on his behalf. I'm guessing he would have to be white for that to happen to the clerk yet you get viciously whooped by a Hindu that did it like he hated you no protest nothing. Instead I saw people cheering the Indian for what he did to the black dude. It seems that liberals won't even defend a black man unless he is on the receiving end of a beat down by a white person. Just goes to show they don't give two shits about them like they pretend. they only want to make noise when they can turn it into a black vs White political situation.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 29th, 2023, 6:43 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Was the shop owner in NY white or another story where some Hindu beats down a black man like what happened in California when this black man walked into a Seven eleven kind of store and tried to steal a bunch of stuff. But then this Indian beats him with a stick until he starts crying? I find it weird how a black man just took that and didn't even try to fight back. And I use to believe black dudes were "tough" but yet he gets beaten like that by a Hindu, does nothing but cries. Add on top of the fact not a single black person torched the store to get revenge on his behalf. I'm guessing he would have to be white for that to happen to the clerk yet you get viciously whooped by a Hindu that did it like he hated you no protest nothing. Instead I saw people cheering the Indian for what he did to the black dude. It seems that liberals won't even defend a black man unless he is on the receiving end of a beat down by a white person. Just goes to show they don't give two shits about them like they pretend. they only want to make noise when they can turn it into a black vs White political situation.
A black guy could go to a birthday party gun down a bunch of kids and parents and the libtards wouldn’t give two shits. A black guy that is a criminal,all around pos of shit could be getting highly aggressive and obnoxious with a white guy. The white guy shoots him and all of sudden there’s a resurgence of “white supremacy” “Waaaaycism” and “injustice”. Of course this would be followed by protests and maybe riots. The hypocrisy is astounding, but at this point it is what it is. To answer your question, the NYC clerk wasn’t white or black. I think he was Mexican.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 6:55 pm
November 29th, 2023, 6:43 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

A black guy could go to a birthday party gun down a bunch of kids and parents and the libtards wouldn’t give two shits. A black guy that is a criminal,all around pos of shit could be getting highly aggressive and obnoxious with a white guy. The white guy shoots him and all of sudden there’s a resurgence of “white supremacy” “Waaaaycism” and “injustice”. Of course this would be followed by protests and maybe riots. The hypocrisy is astounding, but at this point it is what it is. To answer your question, the NYC clerk wasn’t white or black. I think he was Mexican.
See that's what I mean, it seems that when Blacks get punished by non-whites people really don't give a shit at all. Would they have been so quick to defend the Mexican if he was white and stabbed him? I don't think they would. Plus Blacks are becoming even more of a minority now as more and more of these Hispanics flood in and take over. They are going to have to get use to living in a country where being black doesn't mean shit anymore when you are being outclassed by a group of people who already hates them. And one thing about Latinos, they definitely hate blacks enough to run them out of their own neighborhoods. Unlike white people none of these foreigners are going to kiss their ass, if they attack one of them...They are going to retaliate regardless of consequences. Its only the White people who let their white guilt control them, yet Spanish people owned the most slaves out of anyone. You think that's going to handicap them? Hell no.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 29th, 2023, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.