Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:05 pm
Some sad news. Gonzalo Lira, aka Coach Red Pill, was jailed and tortured in Ukraine for 9 weeks. When he got out on bail, he tried to seek asylum in Hungary, but apparently never made it there. As of now, he has disappeared and is supposedly in Ukraine jail again and the US government won't do anything to help him. Very sad. But he was stupid not to leave last year when he had the chance. In a sense he asked for it. See announcement about it below.

BREAKING NEWS TODAY: GONZALO LIRA DEAD.

I REPEAT: GONZALO LIRA DEAD:

https://resistthemainstream.com/america ... n-ukraine/
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Another authoritative, independent voice, silenced by torture and his ultimate death.

Time to connect dots between the neo-fascist puppet state Ukraine has become, and the neo-fascist state Zionist Israhell has always been.

Gonzalo was the stuff heroes are made of. We will remember you.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jou ... ing-father
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 5:30 am
Another authoritative, independent voice, silenced by torture and his ultimate death.

Time to connect dots between the neo-fascist puppet state Ukraine has become, and the neo-fascist state Zionist Israhell has always been.

Amen
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:

Who could have ever predicted that staying in a country at war and praising the invading force would lead to his death? How dumb. Brave, sure, but unbelievably dumb. Especially when the Ukrainians let the dude out on bail on the condition he remain in the area and the dumb bastard then made f***ing video saying: "I'm going to make a run for the border!"... if there ever was a Darwin Award nominee in this war, it's this fellow.

RIP, though.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

He was a dumb PUAtard anyway

nothing was lost. he was a swindler and was known for making up stories.

I remember when he made a video claiming men hit their sexual prime in their 40s and 50s, I wish I screenshotted the graph he had for prime age, it was pure kekfuel.

Ripbozo
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Now why is everybody here fixated on this retarded attention seeker, war tourist who went into an active war zone without a journalist pass, post stupid things, get jailed and killed? I don't understand. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

publicduende wrote:

Supposedly, he got pneumonia as a result of his existing bad health (fat, smoker, no exercise) plus covid.

Speaking of covid, does anyone know what happened to that young lady who posted a TikTok of herself licking an airplane toilet seat to prove she wasn't afraid of the 'rona? (Back in spring 2020, when the panic was just starting.) Now that's what I call "stuff heroines are made of" and I and many others will definitely remember her brave act of internet attention whoring!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you sure the sources for this are credible? Did the mainstream media mention him? Is his family gonna try to sue Ukraine for this? Why didn't the ACLU or UN do anything? Isn't this bad publicity for Ukraine?

I don't get why he didn't leave in 2022 when he had the chance? It seemed he had some kind of death wish? How else can you explain it?

Also why wouldn't the Ukrainian authorities let him leave the country? What benefit did him staying have for them? Why didn't they just deport him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 3:15 pm
Are you sure the sources for this are credible? Did the mainstream media mention him? Is his family gonna try to sue Ukraine for this? Why didn't the ACLU or UN do anything? Isn't this bad publicity for Ukraine?

I don't get why he didn't leave in 2022 when he had the chance? It seemed he had some kind of death wish? How else can you explain it?

Also why wouldn't the Ukrainian authorities let him leave the country? What benefit did him staying have for them? Why didn't they just deport him?
Who cares....he is dead already. It was very stupid of him to go into an active war zone, praise the invading side, and get caught by the Ukrainian authorities for being a retard. He should've never gone in the first place.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Roccia wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 1:55 pm
prime age
Age 50 is the prime age. It's the age when men get the most messages (from all ages of women).
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gonzalo Lira was a distinguished novelist, writer and blogger. His neo-masculinity stuff was just a small fraction of his work. As a Zero Hedge reader, I loved his articles about finance, politics and society. Believe me if I say he was strongly on our side, on the side of truth vs mainstream BS and propaganda.

His trip to Ukraine was probably to uncover more truths about the Ukranian regime. Sure, not the smartest thing to do. However, as US citizen in a country not formally against the US, he should have been handled better by the US embassy. He did not: his opinions about Russia being on the right side of the conflict were not what Biden wanted to hear.

So they left him there to receive physical abuse and neglect, which led to his death. Tucker and Elon vouching for him wasn't sufficient. The State always wins.

Dying for one's own convictions is the stuff heroes are made of. It might sound or look odd to most of us, but often time the desire to be intellectually and morally self-consistent trumps even the most basic instinct, including self-preservation.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I did a google search and quite enjoyed reading this article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/coming- ... hy-2010-10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 8:14 pm
Gonzalo Lira was a distinguished novelist, writer and blogger. His neo-masculinity stuff was just a small fraction of his work. As a Zero Hedge reader, I loved his articles about finance, politics and society. Believe me if I say he was strongly on our side, on the side of truth vs mainstream BS and propaganda.

His trip to Ukraine was probably to uncover more truths about the Ukranian regime. Sure, not the smartest thing to do. However, as US citizen in a country not formally against the US, he should have been handled better by the US embassy. He did not: his opinions about Russia being on the right side of the conflict were not what Biden wanted to hear.

So they left him there to receive physical abuse and neglect, which led to his death. Tucker and Elon vouching for him wasn't sufficient. The State always wins.

Dying for one's own convictions is the stuff heroes are made of. It might sound or look odd to most of us, but often time the desire to be intellectually and morally self-consistent trumps even the most basic instinct, including self-preservation.
Agreed, with one correction. He didn't go to Ukraine, he was living there before Zelensky was ever elected, possibly before Maidan, with a Ukrainian wife and children.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 8:14 pm

Cockroach Pill. Sorry I apologize.

I mean Coach Red Pill would have been dead 1 month after the war started if he would have done shit like that in Russia. He should have moved to Russia. He thought in Ukraine is free speech like in 'evil' USA. He gives me homeless flat earther vibes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I found a page containing an archive of all of his videos.

https://kemono.su/patreon/user/5408274