Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Post by Winston »

Some sad news. Gonzalo Lira, aka Coach Red Pill, was jailed and tortured in Ukraine for 9 weeks. When he got out on bail, he tried to seek asylum in Hungary, but apparently never made it there. As of now, he has disappeared and is supposedly in Ukraine jail again and the US government won't do anything to help him. Very sad. But he was stupid not to leave last year when he had the chance. In a sense he asked for it. See announcement about it below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill) Jailed and Tortured in Ukrainian Prison!

Post by Winston »

Gonazlo Lira's last 3 videos about his attempt to cross the border into Hungary. Isn't that your country @Yohan? Why does he talk as if he's telling a joke? Isn't this kind of serious? He said he's going to be sent to a prison labor camp for years.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW274f8s-ws

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvY9l0ShhA

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUa45UcOvE
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:14 pm
Gonazlo Lira's last 3 videos about his attempt to cross the border into Hungary. Isn't that your country @Yohan? Why does he talk as if he's telling a joke?
I do not know what this man did in Ukraine and why they did not allow him to cross into Hungary. Border is open.
Any pro-Russian activity maybe? To be an US citizen does not give you special privileges in a war-zone.
Journalist? Did he hold a permit from the Ukrainian government for that? If not, better refrain from political comments in such countries.

Hungary is not my country, I am from Austria and not from Hungary - but while still in Europe and living not far away from Hungarian border, I have been in Hungary many times. Austrian citizens had a 3-days permission and it was easy to cross the Iron Curtain border into Hungary, I always crossed the border by driving my car.

As Austrian citizen I could easily travel in Eastern Europe, even visafree to various East European countries. Most difficult were only Albania and also former East Germany, which required arrangements in advance.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:50 pm
Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:14 pm
Gonazlo Lira's last 3 videos about his attempt to cross the border into Hungary. Isn't that your country @Yohan? Why does he talk as if he's telling a joke?
I do not know what this man did in Ukraine and why they did not allow him to cross into Hungary. Border is open.
Any pro-Russian activity maybe? To be an US citizen does not give you special privileges in a war-zone.
Journalist? Did he hold a permit from the Ukrainian government for that? If not, better refrain from political comments in such countries.

Hungary is not my country, I am from Austria and not from Hungary - but while still in Europe and living not far away from Hungarian border, I have been in Hungary many times. Austrian citizens had a 3-days permission and it was easy to cross the Iron Curtain border into Hungary, I always crossed the border by driving my car.

As Austrian citizen I could easily travel in Eastern Europe, even visafree to various East European countries. Most difficult were only Albania and also former East Germany, which required arrangements in advance.
He was making anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia videos on YouTube and became very infamous. He didn't work for any official media. This video about Gonzalo Lira's downfall below explains his background and what happened to him.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyway please pray for Gonzalo Lira everyone. He may be sitting in a Ukrainian jail and being tortured now. He doesn't deserve that. So please pray that the gods or God intervene. Thanks.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:09 am
Anyway please pray for Gonzalo Lira everyone. He may be sitting in a Ukrainian jail and being tortured now. He doesn't deserve that. So please pray that the gods or God intervene. Thanks.
I don't see him very differently than those stupid Western guys who joined the Taliban or ISIS. Useful idiots, we call such men. Gonzalo Lira was a useful idiot for Putin, a man determined to create propaganda for Moscow. Now it's come to bite him in the ass. I feel as sorry for Mr. Lira as I feel for any man who goes into a region that is not his, joins a side in a conflict that is not his, and suffers the consequences for his decision. There are young blameless lads from both Ukraine and Russia who are blown to bits in the war as we speak, nameless men, who are far more deserving of anyone's prayer than some foreign Kremlin propagandist.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
He should get his ass kicked. Some people just don't learn. Living in Ukraine and plotting against Ukraine. What a piece of shit.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:16 am
He should get his ass kicked. Some people just don't learn. Living in Ukraine and plotting against Ukraine. What a piece of shit.
True. If he went to Russia and plotted against Putin, making pro-Ukraine videos, he would be getting tortured right now, too. As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

If you make anti Russian videos in Russia you'll likely be arrested like Bald And Bankrupt was.

At least the Russians had the sense to deport him and not torture him.

As I understand Gonzalo Lira was tortured by other prisoners and not the govt. So I think the Ukrainian govt messed up on this if this is true.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:41 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:16 am
True. If he went to Russia and plotted against Putin, making pro-Ukraine videos, he would be getting tortured right now, too. As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
He is mentioned on the internet in some comments, that he is married to an Ukrainian wife and has children with her living in Kharkiv , others say he is with an Ukrainian girlfriend, but I cannot find any details about that. Anyway, if this is true, what he did is just irresponsible, he should have considered her situation too.

He has dual nationality, USA and Chile, not sure about his status in Ukraine.

Comment directly from Russia, see below. Therefore it is proven that he is well-known in Russian propaganda politics.
The Russian Foreign Ministry would remain silent if he is only a harmless boy creating a few stupid Youtube reports.

https://mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/1868967/
10 May 2023 20:07
Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova’s comment on the abduction of journalist Gonzalo Lira Lopez by Ukraine security services
892-10-05-2023

On May 5, we learned that the Security Service of Ukraine detained Chilean journalist and producer Gonzalo Angel Quintilio Lira Lopez. His lot remains unknown at this point.

The Latin American video blogger had been commenting on the events in Ukraine from the epicenter. He explained in detail the sources of the crisis and covered the atrocities of the Nazis, which was not to their taste once again.

This is not his first disappearance. A little more than a year ago (on April 15, 2022) he stopped contacting other people. It turned out that he was being held by Ukrainian secret services who had seized his notebooks and deprived him of access to his accounts. Then they had to release him because of the broad media coverage of his disappearance.

The Security Service of Ukraine is holding him once again, and we urge the journalist community to defend our colleague and demand his immediate release.

In the year of the 50th anniversary of the fascist state coup in Chile, we need to prevent a very similar repetition of those events in Ukraine. The coup led to the forced disappearance of thousands of Chileans, including journalists. We hope for solidarity from the Chilean authorities that consider themselves Salvador Allende’s spiritual heirs.
Some more information about him.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not a good idea to live in E. Ukraine during the war and run a video show on YT praising Russia, if that is what he did. The cities are bombed out with tens of thousands dead. Innocent people.
Also, Russian propaganda or what can be interpreted as Russian propaganda is illegal in Ukraine. Study the laws.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:15 am
Winston wrote:
I don't see him very differently than those stupid Western guys who joined the Taliban or ISIS. Useful idiots, we call such men. Gonzalo Lira was a useful idiot for Putin, a man determined to create propaganda for Moscow. Now it's come to bite him in the ass. I feel as sorry for Mr. Lira as I feel for any man who goes into a region that is not his, joins a side in a conflict that is not his, and suffers the consequences for his decision. There are young blameless lads from both Ukraine and Russia who are blown to bits in the war as we speak, nameless men, who are far more deserving of anyone's prayer than some foreign Kremlin propagandist.
Agreed.

Those stupid western guys who join the Ukraine or Russian army? What are you going to get from joining that shitshow apart from PTSD, amputation and grieving parents and for what? The Russian army are taking in Nepalis and other third world types whereas the Ukrainians are taking a glut of useful idiots from the west - they're going there and fighting Russian air power and their artillery - no f***ing joke whatsoever and a far cry from their various tours of Afghanistan. Silly, silly silly... any westerner getting involved in that on whatever side is a f***ing idiot.

There have been reports of British mercenaries being executed by their own side whilst fighting for the Ukraine, it's not like once you want out they're letting you leave.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 8:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
Agreed.

Those stupid western guys who join the Ukraine or Russian army? What are you going to get from joining that shitshow apart from PTSD, amputation and grieving parents and for what? The Russian army are taking in Nepalis and other third world types whereas the Ukrainians are taking a glut of useful idiots from the west - they're going there and fighting Russian air power and their artillery - no f***ing joke whatsoever and a far cry from their various tours of Afghanistan. Silly, silly silly... any westerner getting involved in that on whatever side is a f***ing idiot.

There have been reports of British mercenaries being executed by their own side whilst fighting for the Ukraine, it's not like once you want out they're letting you leave.
Are there still mercenaries from the West there? That's insane. I don't get them. Why would they want to do that? They must be insane, like Gonzalo Lira. The pay they get must be minimal, plus why risk your life and body just so Ukraine can be independent and so people can vote in stupid elections? What's the big deal about being able to vote? I don't get why the mainstream media acts like voting is some sacred holy divine thing that makes you free. It obviously doesn't make you freer or happier at all. Total mind control. Everyone seems to be in some kind of weird cult and can't see the obvious fallacies of their ways and of the media. I heard that America is one big giant cult too.

Plus it's dishonoring and disrespecting your parents to go die in a war after they spent years raising you and feeding you. If your kid threw his life away by fighting in Ukraine after you spent years raising him and feeding him, I'm sure you'd feel disrespected too. It makes no sense. Maybe they're all NPCs and not even living sentient souls?

Also there's no logic to any of this. Whether Ukraine wins or Russia wins, either way the people of Ukraine are going to live under a corrupt regime with dark secrets, money laundering, bought off politicians, etc. So there's no logic to fighting a war at all. Wars never made anyone freer or happier. WW1 and WW2 for example, didn't benefit anyone or make the world better or freer, it just wasted millions of lives. Why doesn't everyone learn from history? Maybe they can't because they're NPCs and cannot think or learn?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SaudiArabia wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 10:44 pm
LOL@ Wars never made anyone freer or happier.

The individual in question has a limited intellect that's comparable to that of an inanimate rock. Just compared the average income in North Korea versus South Korea and look at how they both live. There is still a significant number of individuals in North Korea who are succumbing to famine.
You must be dishonest or a retard. Who benefitted from WW1 or WW2 or the Vietnam War? The common people did not. After the Iraq and Afghanistan War, who benefitted? Did the people of America or the Middle East benefit? No of course not. A power vacuum was left and the country was destabilized. NOTHING good came from it, except to the elite maybe and their diabolical plans. Long ago, Dostoyevsky wrote about how war did not benefit anyone but the rulers. Do you even have a soul or a mind? Or are you 100 percent NPC PAG? You definitely seem like it. No consciousness inside your body it seems.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 10:35 pm
yick wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 8:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
Agreed.

Are there still mercenaries from the West there? That's insane. I don't get them. Why would they want to do that? They must be insane, like Gonzalo Lira. The pay they get must be minimal, plus why risk your life and body just so Ukraine can be independent and so people can vote in stupid elections? What's the big deal about being able to vote? I don't get why the mainstream media acts like voting is some sacred holy divine thing that makes you free. It obviously doesn't make you freer or happier at all. Total mind control. Everyone seems to be in some kind of weird cult and can't see the obvious fallacies of their ways and of the media. I heard that America is one big giant cult too.

Plus it's dishonoring and disrespecting your parents to go die in a war after they spent years raising you and feeding you. If your kid threw his life away by fighting in Ukraine after you spent years raising him and feeding him, I'm sure you'd feel disrespected too. It makes no sense. Maybe they're all NPCs and not even living sentient souls?

Also there's no logic to any of this. Whether Ukraine wins or Russia wins, either way the people of Ukraine are going to live under a corrupt regime with dark secrets, money laundering, bought off politicians, etc. So there's no logic to fighting a war at all. Wars never made anyone freer or happier. WW1 and WW2 for example, didn't benefit anyone or make the world better or freer, it just wasted millions of lives. Why doesn't everyone learn from history? Maybe they can't because they're NPCs and cannot think or learn?
There are a lot of western mercenaries in Ukraine fighting for the Ukrainians - plenty of Americans and Canadians but also Brits, Swedes, Germans - and from other parts of the world, there is a full sized battalion of Georgians and of course the 'Azov' Battalion that has Russian neo-nazi's and other types of Nazis from places like France, Croatia, Spain and Hungary - no shortage of thickoes or as you call them 'NPC's' fighting the 'good' fight. :shock: