Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 3:19 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 10:05 am
kangarunner wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 9:07 am
@Pixel--Dude Can you please delete the above post from @MarcosZeitola? It's very insulting and hurtful to Dan and why would he want to contribute to this forum if other people are saying things like that. Please delete that post from MZ now. @MarcosZeitola How could you say something like that? I know Dan is trying to make his life better (based on his previous posts). Speaking for myself only and my knowledge of people with mental health issues, saying very nasty things can hurt someone and make their mental health issues worse. It's bad karma and people with problems should try to be helped and not called bad things.
Some people can be helped, but some are so far gone in the mind that the most merciful thing one could do to them is not "help", but a bullet to the back of the head. Quite frankly, the likes of Cilley are a menace to society and add nothing of value.

I'm completely cool with being banned for this, btw. By all means, delete my comments and ban me. But I stand fully by what I said, mate. Coddling undesirables helps no one. It's a waste of time and I'm pretty sure the guy is beyond help. And while that's kind of sad, there really isn't anything we here on HA can do about it. I certainly would not want the guy to go abroad and bother foreign females, further ruining the already questionable reputation of Yankees in the Orient or elsewhere.
I agree with you, fella. This dancilley comes on here talking about underaged girls and posting his creepy stalker videos. What does this fuckwit expect to happen??? He deserves all the mobbing he gets, thats what I say fellas. I know happierabroad is full of nutters and social rejects but we can really do without this repulsive jimmy saville knockoff. I say ban this pedo motherf***er.
When people backpack and tour other countries, they record their adventures, does that make them a stalker because they have people on their video they recorded? They don't get these people's permission to do it either. When I've seen him recording his videos to me it's no different from all the other videos I see on youtube of people recording themselves out in public. You have videos of people who record themselves doing pranks on unexpecting people sometimes even scare attempts. But people find these videos funny instead of accusing the person of stalking or being creepy. Sure Dan makes it easier for people to punch him like a bag because of his looks and some of his interest. "I know happier abroad is full of nutters and social rejects." Exactly, you are one of them. After all no normal healthy minded man I know talks about f***ing trans people while acting like just because some of them removed their dicks, it still passes as "hetero-sex" with them. You gay ass hypocrite. You f**k confused men that believe they are women. Nothing normal about that. Sure I thought about pursuing them myself but not the ones that cut it off. Regardless I wouldn't have been calling myself a full blown hetero male knowing that I wouldn't be. The ones removing their dicks doesn't make it any less gay. You're still gay.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by MrMan »

A man being with a teenage girl who is physically mature enough to have children if he rightly married her with her father's permission and treats her well is not perverted like a man having sex with another man, including men who have fake vaginas.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 4:38 pm
CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
I agree with you, fella. This dancilley comes on here talking about underaged girls and posting his creepy stalker videos. What does this fuckwit expect to happen??? He deserves all the mobbing he gets, thats what I say fellas. I know happierabroad is full of nutters and social rejects but we can really do without this repulsive jimmy saville knockoff. I say ban this pedo motherf***er.
When people backpack and tour other countries, they record their adventures, does that make them a stalker because they have people on their video they recorded? They don't get these people's permission to do it either. When I've seen him recording his videos to me it's no different from all the other videos I see on youtube of people recording themselves out in public. You have videos of people who record themselves doing pranks on unexpecting people sometimes even scare attempts. But people find these videos funny instead of accusing the person of stalking or being creepy. Sure Dan makes it easier for people to punch him like a bag because of his looks and some of his interest. "I know happier abroad is full of nutters and social rejects." Exactly, you are one of them. After all no normal healthy minded man I know talks about f***ing trans people while acting like just because some of them removed their dicks, it still passes as "hetero-sex" with them. You gay ass hypocrite. You f**k confused men that believe they are women. Nothing normal about that. Sure I thought about pursuing them myself but not the ones that cut it off. Regardless I wouldn't have been calling myself a full blown hetero male knowing that I wouldn't be. The ones removing their dicks doesn't make it any less gay. You're still gay.
Fella, have you even seen this fruitloops video? He literally talks about stalking those girls as he's doing it!!! Its clear that he's just a f***ing creep who makes those girls feel uncomfortable with his autistic comments and creepy stalker shit. I cant believe some people are defending that shit.

And no, fella. Being attracted to feminine ladyboys doesn't make me gay. The ladyboys I like look like feminine models and have pussies. I like them because they look more feminine than women. Gays are attracted to cock. So I'm not f***ing gay, fella.

Besides. You cant talk. I remember you writing something on here about you using transgender dating sites to date transgenders. If I'm a homo for liking ladyboys then so are you fella!!! Mwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! At least I'm man enough to be honest with myself about what I like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 6:32 pm
A man being with a teenage girl who is physically mature enough to have children if he rightly married her with her father's permission and treats her well is not perverted like a man having sex with another man, including men who have fake vaginas.
Oh so now your defending this borderline pedo shit too??? That figures coming from a sky fairy worshipping religious nutjob like you. #Ashamed
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
quoted,so the authorities can see this and take the right actions regarding you.You're sick dude.

consensual sex between two adults is not nearly the same as having sex with a child.

I'm actually shocked and disappointed so many people are on this pedo's side,people are showing their true colors.@Pixel--Dude even wished him a good luck with his pedo forum,and he's a moderator lol

this place deserves to die.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:16 pm
I'm actually shocked and disappointed so many people are on this pedo's side,people are showing their true colors.@Pixel--Dude even wished him a good luck with his pedo forum,and he's a moderator lol
I'm sure that @Pixel--Dude was being sarcastic when he said that (like in a "good, now leave us alone" kind of way).

I speak with Pixel--Dude often in real life and let me tell you that he doesn't have a good impression of Dancilley. Just to clarify, he has nothing personal against the guy, but at the same time he doesn't like how Dan uploads videos that resemble stalking (as other users have commented) or how he once uploaded footage of himself beating up an old man in the street during a supposed "citizen's arrest". Pixel--Dude also recently removed a thread made by Dan titled "how p*dophilia will save America".

Sorry but Dancilley is a liability and a disgrace to the forum. He might be autistic or mentally ill but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Until now the guy has mostly flown under Pixel--Dude's radar with maybe one warning, but Pixel--Dude has told me that he's walking on thin ice and will probably get banned soon.

Former user Tsar was told by @Winston not to talk about teen girl stuff anymore and he respectfully refrained from doing it. But Dan has already been warned about this yet still continues to blatantly post about the topic and even made a thread called "how p*dophilia will save America". I personally don't think that Winston and Pixel--Dude should put up with this shit any longer.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:05 pm
January 21st, 2024, 4:38 pm
CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
Fella, have you even seen this fruitloops video? He literally talks about stalking those girls as he's doing it!!! Its clear that he's just a f***ing creep who makes those girls feel uncomfortable with his autistic comments and creepy stalker shit. I cant believe some people are defending that shit.

And no, fella. Being attracted to feminine ladyboys doesn't make me gay. The ladyboys I like look like feminine models and have pussies. I like them because they look more feminine than women. Gays are attracted to cock. So I'm not f***ing gay, fella.

Besides. You cant talk. I remember you writing something on here about you using transgender dating sites to date transgenders. If I'm a homo for liking ladyboys then so are you fella!!! Mwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! At least I'm man enough to be honest with myself about what I like. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's exactly what I said. I admitted that I pursued them, the only difference between me and you is that I'm not a closet gay pretending to be straight about it "at least I'm honest about it" no you aren't, if you were honest you would admit that you are still pursuing men who live as women, it's not that confusing. "Oh it's because they don't have cocks!" You're still pursuing a male, them removing their dicks doesn't mean they are automatically women. That's just liberal bullshit. Dick or no dick, they are biologically men, therefore you having sex with them means you f***ed a male. I pursued transsexuals when I was desperate and couldn't meet actual women, and while I know they call themselves "trans-Women" I still stand by the fact that they are males and not real women no matter how hard they want to persuade people into believing it. Just like those Female to Male trans people who claim to be men and then get pregnant while trying to sell the idea "Oh look see how men can really get pregnant?" No the f**k they can't, that's still a goddamn woman.

And no I'm not defending Dan at all, I was just explaining how some people record what they do in public often times involving them recording others. I honestly never even paid Dan that much attention so I don't remember him saying he stalks women or whatever. He has incel like traits except not all incels do what he's doing.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 21st, 2024, 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:45 pm
88jose88 wrote:
I'm sure that @Pixel--Dude was being sarcastic when he said that (like in a "good, now leave us alone" kind of way).

I speak with Pixel--Dude often in real life and let me tell you that he doesn't have a good impression of Dancilley. Just to clarify, he has nothing personal against the guy, but at the same time he doesn't like how Dan uploads videos that resemble stalking (as other users have commented) or how he once uploaded footage of himself beating up an old man in the street during a supposed "citizen's arrest". Pixel--Dude also recently removed a thread made by Dan titled "how p*dophilia will save America".

Sorry but Dancilley is a liability and a disgrace to the forum. He might be autistic or mentally ill but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Until now the guy has mostly flown under Pixel--Dude's radar with maybe one warning, but Pixel--Dude has told me that he's walking on thin ice and will probably get banned soon.

Former user Tsar was told by @Winston not to talk about teen girl stuff anymore and he respectfully refrained from doing it. But Dan has already been warned about this yet still continues to blatantly post about the topic and even made a thread called "how p*dophilia will save America". I personally don't think that Winston and Pixel--Dude should put up with this shit any longer.
Well they can ban him if they want to ban him. So far he hasn't responded to any of these back and forth post we've made. So I take it he's content with being on his own website and probably won't care if he gets banned from here at this point which is why I assume he made his own platform. I honestly find a lot of stuff hilarious now and days with the world going to shit the way it is. There are a lot of people who are just saying "f**k it" and doing whatever now, truly feels like the end of times.

I'm sure the authorities would love to take down Dancily, he is after all a severely mentally ill white guy that's making it that much more easier to be a target. It's not like he's a top dog Jew or Joe Biden that have immunity to do whatever they want kill, human trafficking, harvesting organs, etc it's all above the law if you are running the world. But I don't care if Dancily stays or gets suspended. Only reason I even bother to come here is because my own life is garbage and its hard to find people to talk to about stuff. When I saw his post the one that Pixel deleted, I thought he was just trolling/bullshitting around for attention. It was dumb and risky but hell, he has his own platform now so he probably won't post such topics here anymore.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 21st, 2024, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:05 pm
And no, fella. Being attracted to feminine ladyboys doesn't make me gay. The ladyboys I like look like feminine models and have pussies. I like them because they look more feminine than women.
'Than women' is a subtle admission that these men are not women. You call them 'boys' when you call them 'ladyboys'. Have any of these boys you've been with been underage? Did you use the back hole all the other gay dudes used pre-op on some of these fellas?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob2 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 7:13 pm
Oh so now your defending this borderline pedo shit too???
Marrying a 16 or 17 year old isn't pedophilia. That term refers to children, prepubescent. Those kids aren't old enough to bare children without it damaging them beyond the normal amount. That's pretty sick, too, and I don't even see the appeal. But 18-year-olds are teens, too, and are legal in a lot of places. 17, 18, 19, it's all arbitrary.

I didn't encourage Dan Cilly to marry a 17-year-old, though that is legal in a lot of places with parental permission. A girl can be a virgin at 18, 19, 20 or older. There is no need to marry a minor, even if it is legal with parental permission. I used to post that sort of stuff in response to Tsar, too.

But there are cultures where men marry girls in their teens, and many of us had ancestors married in their teens. I noticed one when doing genealogy research. It's not immoral for a 16-year-old to marry, just somewhat against current social norms. We have no grounds to judges tribespeople who do that or our ancestors.

But men having sex with men is just plain wrong, even with mentally ill men who pay doctors to give them drugs and do the evil of performing castrations and fake vagina surgeries. A man marrying and having sex with a female is natural. Sex with a trans man isn't natural, which is clearly the case because a doctor made the hole.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
quoted,so the authorities can see this and take the right actions regarding you.You're sick dude.

consensual sex between two adults is not nearly the same as having sex with a child.

Why would it be moral for an 18-year-old to get married on the day of her 18th birthday, but immoral the day before? In a lot of places, teens can marry with parental permission. It's an issue of very recently-developed social norms in the west and not morality. You can quote my post. No big deal. I am not breaking the law or encouraging anyone to break the law.

There is no reason for a man wanting to marry a virgin to focus on underaged girls. Cilley's forum looks like a bait and switch. If he likes them young, legal 18-year-olds don't look that much different from 17-year-olds either.

Ethically, a man should get permission from her father to marry her anyway.

Marrying a 17-year-old and a man having sex with a man are not even in the same ballpark. The latter is perversion. Sex with a man's surgical hole is just warped and sick.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

What the hell are you getting hysterical about? So f***ing what if I wished him good luck with his site. What does that prove?

This place deserves to die? What do you mean by that? If you don't like it here then you know where the door is.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 9:08 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Why would it be moral for an 18-year-old to get married on the day of her 18th birthday, but immoral the day before? In a lot of places, teens can marry with parental permission. It's an issue of very recently-developed social norms in the west and not morality. You can quote my post. No big deal. I am not breaking the law or encouraging anyone to break the law.

There is no reason for a man wanting to marry a virgin to focus on underaged girls. Cilley's forum looks like a bait and switch. If he likes them young, legal 18-year-olds don't look that much different from 17-year-olds either.

Ethically, a man should get permission from her father to marry her anyway.

Marrying a 17-year-old and a man having sex with a man are not even in the same ballpark. The latter is perversion. Sex with a man's surgical hole is just warped and sick.
Good point about morality. With regard to social conventions I would argue that marriage itself is a social convention and has no moral basis either. We could argue the semantics of whether marriage and building families takes humanity in a much more positive direction, but that's for another thread I think.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:28 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

What the hell are you getting hysterical about? So f***ing what if I wished him good luck with his site. What does that prove?

This place deserves to die? What do you mean by that? If you don't like it here then you know where the door is.
That's why I keep saying, Dan probably won't be back now that he's got his own place to talk about what he wants to talk about, although risky but still. I guess everyone suggest we attack him for it instead :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 21st, 2024, 11:33 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 11:28 pm
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

That's why I keep saying, Dan probably won't be back now that he's got his own place to talk about what he wants to talk about, although risky but still. I guess everyone suggest we attack him for it instead :lol:
Probably. On his forum he can talk about whatever he wants, but here he has to play by Winston's rules. I've warned him about making threads about this kind of thing before and had to remove a couple of them.

I think Dan is weird and I don't understand his fascination with the kinds of "women" that he likes. But I don't see what the above hysteria was about with certain people crying about how not joining the witch hunt somehow makes you an advocate for unsavoury behaviour :lol:

I don't care what DanSilly does on his own forum. If he's happier over there talking about whatever he wants to talk about then why should I have anything else to say about it other than what I said? Lol