Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 9:07 am
@Pixel--Dude Can you please delete the above post from @MarcosZeitola? It's very insulting and hurtful to Dan and why would he want to contribute to this forum if other people are saying things like that. Please delete that post from MZ now. @MarcosZeitola How could you say something like that? I know Dan is trying to make his life better (based on his previous posts). Speaking for myself only and my knowledge of people with mental health issues, saying very nasty things can hurt someone and make their mental health issues worse. It's bad karma and people with problems should try to be helped and not called bad things.
Some people can be helped, but some are so far gone in the mind that the most merciful thing one could do to them is not "help", but a bullet to the back of the head. Quite frankly, the likes of Cilley are a menace to society and add nothing of value.

I'm completely cool with being banned for this, btw. By all means, delete my comments and ban me. But I stand fully by what I said, mate. Coddling undesirables helps no one. It's a waste of time and I'm pretty sure the guy is beyond help. And while that's kind of sad, there really isn't anything we here on HA can do about it. I certainly would not want the guy to go abroad and bother foreign females, further ruining the already questionable reputation of Yankees in the Orient or elsewhere.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by 88jose88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 10:05 am
kangarunner wrote:
@Pixel--Dude Can you please delete the above post from @MarcosZeitola? It's very insulting and hurtful to Dan and why would he want to contribute to this forum if other people are saying things like that. Please delete that post from MZ now. @MarcosZeitola How could you say something like that? I know Dan is trying to make his life better (based on his previous posts). Speaking for myself only and my knowledge of people with mental health issues, saying very nasty things can hurt someone and make their mental health issues worse. It's bad karma and people with problems should try to be helped and not called bad things.
Some people can be helped, but some are so far gone in the mind that the most merciful thing one could do to them is not "help", but a bullet to the back of the head. Quite frankly, the likes of Cilley are a menace to society and add nothing of value.

I'm completely cool with being banned for this, btw. By all means, delete my comments and ban me. But I stand fully by what I said, mate. Coddling undesirables helps no one. It's a waste of time and I'm pretty sure the guy is beyond help. And while that's kind of sad, there really isn't anything we here on HA can do about it. I certainly would not want the guy to go abroad and bother foreign females, further ruining the already questionable reputation of Yankees in the Orient or elsewhere.
I stand with you on this,mate.He's a pedophile and if he were really interested in virgin females,he could find a 18+ year old virgin,though with his creepy mutant looks,I doubt any female would want to be with him.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I'm kind of neutral with Dan. :lol: Dan reminds me of Tsar in some way. Let Winston and Pixel Dude decide what to do with him.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 10:32 am
I'm kind of neutral with Dan. :lol: Dan reminds me of Tsar in some way. Let Winston and Pixel Dude decide what to do with him.
But Tsar was good friends with @Lucas88 and Lucas is really cool.
I don't know what Dan is trying to do, I don't know he made the mistake of posting all of that here I guess.
Those are the sort of things one can't be super open about either unless they were talking about it among others like themselves.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

88jose88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 10:15 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

I stand with you on this,mate.He's a pedophile and if he were really interested in virgin females,he could find a 18+ year old virgin,though with his creepy mutant looks,I doubt any female would want to be with him.
This is kind of where people always get it wrong. Under 18 doesn't make a person a pedophile. People use to say the same about Tsar when really he was just attracted to teenage girls. To be a pedophile a person would have to target actual children. And teenagers aren't children just because the GOV say they are. Hell 18 year olds are called kids still. But then you said "With his Creepy Mutant Looks." You sound like the very people that incels hate, bullying people because of their looks. Hence why I feel no sympathy when they go rogue and snap on people for it.

It's one thing to insult Jewish people for how they look or stupid whores they deserve to be mocked and made fun of. But Dan is probably just beat down by life and sometimes when life beats people down so bad they end up lost a little and just break. Still he's not a pedophile if he were attracted to teenage girls. It's hard to understand the mind of a person like Dan sometimes. Plus in some countries under 18 isn't always a legal issue. Hell in my State people can f**k their cousins and get married to their cousins but in other states it would be illegal.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 21st, 2024, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

What makes a person an "undesirable?"
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 10:38 am
I don't know what Dan is trying to do, I don't know he made the mistake of posting all of that here I guess.
Those are the sort of things one can't be super open about either unless they were talking about it among others like themselves.
I know , Tsar was a good friend of Lucas88.
My stance is neutral with Dan. I'm not defending him or condemning him. If he wants young virgins girls under 18 years old then he can go ahead.
It's up to Winston and Pixel Dude to make their judgment on Dan. It's Winston's website. Not ours.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on January 21st, 2024, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 8:40 am
January 21st, 2024, 6:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 5:10 am
Dan, you would have more success with ladies if you didn't upload pictures of yourself that make you look like an Eastern European sex offender. No offense, of course, just my "tip of the day".
Why attack his looks like he can control that? He can shave, cut his hair, wear different clothes. Regardless he's going to look the same no matter what but he has no control over that.
I mean why not? Guy's a freakshow. We're entertaining him because it's funny but it's painfully obvious that he needs to be institutionalized as soon as humanly possible before he hurts himself or others. The very fact that the forum keeps clowns like Dan Cilley around is because, lets face it, the place would be dead without them. So people either mock him, or feed into his delusions. Neither is helpful.
Are you saying he's a freakshow because of how he looks? Is that how you view most people who aren't as attractive as you are? Or are you attacking him because of the way he acts when he goes out in public to record his conversations with people? Dan rarely post on the forum at all. And who else is mocking him? Well if he keeps his thoughts under control then fine. But people like him aren't going to be institutionalized. Well I'd say he fits the description of how incels usually look. I've been on their forums and their hatred of society is quite justified if people are bullying them because of their looks, heights, etc. Hell I'm not very tall either, but I'm not ugly nor am I an incel either. I heard @Lucas88 admitted to being an incel before he went to Spain and turned his life around. But he doesn't strike me at all as an incel. He's too intellectual, not saying that incels can't be but most incels just don't seem as well rounded like that and never seem to try to fix their situation at all. Lucas is one of the rare ones if he truly was an incel.

Either way I don't understand why people feel that it's okay to mock people because of their disabilities or defects. Sure I've called girls ugly but I don't make a habit of making fun of them for it. I wouldn't poke fun of a person who was a midget, and I did go to school where an actual midget girl was attracted to me. She was sweet but I didn't want a girlfriend that was a little person. Not saying her defect made her less attractive I just don't want a midget girlfriend. Some people are attractive, some people aren't. Dan has no control over how he was born physically just like I have no control over my height, I'm about 5'8 and that's kind of short.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 21st, 2024, 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 21st, 2024, 11:06 am
My stance is neutral with Dan. I'm not defending him or condemning him. If he wants young virgins girls under 18 years old then he can go ahead.
It's up to Winston and Pixel Dude to make their judgment on Dan. It's Winston's website. Not ours.
Yeah well Pixel is generally not aggressive on how he handles
this kind of scenario unless you are a Mercer :lol: then watch out. But on a serious note Dan might just be active with his own site than he is on here. Unfortunately I doubt he will last for very long. He's talking about taboo stuff after all. I don't know, I have my own problematic issues going on. I guess Dan is just doing what most people are doing nowadays, they see the world around them decaying and falling apart. Western civilization declining and so its like "f**k it, why not do whatever?" Come to CA and you'll see this attitude with people robbing folks in broad daylight instead of waiting until nightfall to do it. That's the direction society is headed in now. No one cares anymore. It's all in.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 21st, 2024, 11:11 am
January 21st, 2024, 11:06 am
Yeah well Pixel is generally not aggressive on how he handles
this kind of scenario unless you are a Mercer :lol: then watch out. But on a serious note Dan might just be active with his own site than he is on here. Unfortunately I doubt he will last for very long. He's talking about taboo stuff after all. I don't know, I have my own problematic issues going on. I guess Dan is just doing what most people are doing nowadays, they see the world around them decaying and falling apart. Western civilization declining and so its like "f**k it, why not do whatever?" Come to CA and you'll see this attitude with people robbing folks in broad daylight instead of waiting until nightfall to do it. That's the direction society is headed in now. No one cares anymore. It's all in.
Yeah same sh*t in New York City brother. Too many illegals and homeless there and criminals robbing Targets or Walmarts just like in CA. I guess the "Californication" has spread to New York City and even Shitcago too(I never been there, but saw news of darkies looting Walmart and Walmart have to move out of those nigger towns). Well at least New York city doesn't have homeless throwing fecal matter and getting high like in skid row level. Fortunately New Jersey hasn't been contaminated with the "Californication" yet. New Jersey got it's nigger problems contained in several cities and everywhere else is pretty safe. Even in Korean town, no body rob each other like they do in LA.

And no thanks. I decline your invitation to Commie-Fornia and I have no reason to fly to Commie-Fornia anyway. :lol: (joking).
We got our business partner in Commie-fornia and they said sh*t really bad down there. The other day, they got truck jacked by bunch of nigs with handguns and other time, they got the catalytic converter, wheels, contents inside stolen in one of their trucks on the parking lot at San Francisco. The police in CA is quite useless. My request to you is that you should instead get your ass out of CA and settle in I don't know, Colorado, or Utah or somewhere else. Commie-Fornia is going down hard. They should build a wall around Commie-Fornia. :lol: :wink:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 21st, 2024, 11:51 am
with handguns and other time, they got the catalytic converter, wheels, contents inside stolen in one of their trucks on the parking lot at San Francisco. T
Stole the catalytic converter? Man.... just that part!

That reminds me of a story. I had a relative-in-law who was from a family that were known to be car thieves. He did his time, then got out, became a car dealer and land lord. In that area he was from, people would still tell stories about him. Someone said they went outside, and saw him or one of his family members stealing an engine out of the car. The story was kind of ridiculous. His wife said if they were going to steal a car they would steal the whole thing.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 12:05 pm
January 21st, 2024, 11:51 am
with handguns and other time, they got the catalytic converter, wheels, contents inside stolen in one of their trucks on the parking lot at San Francisco. T
Stole the catalytic converter? Man.... just that part!

That reminds me of a story. I had a relative-in-law who was from a family that were known to be car thieves. He did his time, then got out, became a car dealer and land lord. In that area he was from, people would still tell stories about him. Someone said they went outside, and saw him or one of his family members stealing an engine out of the car. The story was kind of ridiculous. His wife said if they were going to steal a car they would steal the whole thing.
No, you are not reading correctly. Catalytic converter for the "truck". Catalytic converter is that muffler looking thing on the bottom of the truck.
It contains lot of precious metals such as copper, zinc, iron, etc on it. Thieves just steal the converter in less than 30 seconds, steal several of them, load it in the pick up truck and sell them at a local chop shop for high price. Thieves usually get several thousand dollars per converter.
The police around my area try to crack down on catalytic converter theft.

Read here
https://www.edmunds.com/auto-insurance/ ... theft.html
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

January 21st, 2024, 10:40 am
88jose88 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

This is kind of where people always get it wrong. Under 18 doesn't make a person a pedophile. People use to say the same about Tsar when really he was just attracted to teenage girls. To be a pedophile a person would have to target actual children. And teenagers aren't children just because the GOV say they are. Hell 18 year olds are called kids still. But then you said "With his Creepy Mutant Looks." You sound like the very people that incels hate, bullying people because of their looks. Hence why I feel no sympathy when they go rogue and snap on people for it.

It's one thing to insult Jewish people for how they look or stupid whores they deserve to be mocked and made fun of. But Dan is probably just beat down by life and sometimes when life beats people down so bad they end up lost a little and just break. Still he's not a pedophile if he were attracted to teenage girls. It's hard to understand the mind of a person like Dan sometimes. Plus in some countries under 18 isn't always a legal issue. Hell in my State people can f**k their cousins and get married to their cousins but in other states it would be illegal.
Teenage girls ARE children,hell even at 18 the brain and emotional life of a teenager is not fully developed but they are still adults.most people find it wierd for a guy in his 30's to want even a 19 year old girl,for good reasons.let alone girls that are still children.

as for dan's looks,I don't rag on that in real life and have actually made it a point to befriend 'ugly'people I knew were social outcasts due to their looks,however dan is a creep and I wanted to just say that with his looks,he would be lucky to get even a 40 year old obese white woman to like him,let alone some teenager that wants prince charming and is naive about the world,in her prime etc

that's just realism.why protect and coddle this guy?Would you want him hitting on your pre-18 year old daughter because to you she's already an adult?Get real.

Dan is delusional,and he's gonna end up bringing others and himself into serious trouble with the law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

88jose88 wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 2:52 pm
January 21st, 2024, 10:40 am
88jose88 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

Teenage girls ARE children,hell even at 18 the brain and emotional life of a teenager is not fully developed but they are still adults.most people find it wierd for a guy in his 30's to want even a 19 year old girl,for good reasons.let alone girls that are still children.

as for dan's looks,I don't rag on that in real life and have actually made it a point to befriend 'ugly'people I knew were social outcasts due to their looks,however dan is a creep and I wanted to just say that with his looks,he would be lucky to get even a 40 year old obese white woman to like him,let alone some teenager that wants prince charming and is naive about the world,in her prime etc

that's just realism.why protect and coddle this guy?Would you want him hitting on your pre-18 year old daughter because to you she's already an adult?Get real.

Dan is delusional,and he's gonna end up bringing others and himself into serious trouble with the law.
If a guy wants a 18 year old girl he can have one. You sound ridiculous. There are plenty of 18 year old girls f***ing and doing porn and your talking about but but they are "children still!." You get real :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have a daughter, but if she were 18 I couldn't stop her from dating a 30 year old man or even stop her from being a lesbian either or a female to male trans. All I could do is disown her and kick her out but I'd still feel guilty about it and upset at the same time. In most countries in certain cultures you are considered a man by the age of 13 and then given adult responsibilities.

All that stuff about you being a child until the law legally says you are an adult is bullshit. I'm not even defending Dan, I don't care what he does. If he wants to get himself in trouble that's on him. Most people don't care if they ruin their lives especially if they've already had it ruined before and from what he told me, his life has been shit for a very long time. So he's probably at that whole no point of return stage. I've been there myself, I just didn't go out pursuing young girls instead I tried to end my own life because that's how much I hate it and still hate it. Regardless if Pixel choose to ban Dan on the grounds that he's a risk factor to the site, then Pixel will do what he feels he must do. Either way, I'm not going to bully the guy just because he looks weird and different. If Dan gets in trouble then it'll just be another life lesson. That's how I see it.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 21st, 2024, 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

I agree with you, fella. This dancilley comes on here talking about underaged girls and posting his creepy stalker videos. What does this fuckwit expect to happen??? He deserves all the mobbing he gets, thats what I say fellas. I know happierabroad is full of nutters and social rejects but we can really do without this repulsive jimmy saville knockoff. I say ban this pedo motherf***er.