Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Discuss news and current events around the world.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by dancilley »

I've created a great new forum website that is 100% free-speech, and the reason I created it, is because here, you cannot talk about girls in a certain way, a poll was done on me asking if I should be banned, etc.

On my site, you can talk about virgin marriage, purity, biological definitions, etc.

On HA, it feels too risky to talk about these topics.

And that is very messed up...because female purity matters.

Female purity will save society.

Click the link below to be taken to the brand new forum:

http://dancilley.great-site.net/forum/index.php
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 6:50 pm
I've created a great new forum website that is 100% free-speech, and the reason I created it, is because here, you cannot talk about girls in a certain way, a poll was done on me asking if I should be banned, etc.

On my site, you can talk about virgin marriage, purity, biological definitions, etc.

Good luck with your new website. You shouldn't take it so personally. Winston doesn't want that kind of topic because it can get the forum closed down. Why is that something you can't understand?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Creates New Forum Website Allowing Discussion of Pure Virgin Females

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

dancilley wrote:

Best of luck to you. How did you manage to set up a forum like that? Looks similar to Happierabroad's forum.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 7:50 pm
dancilley wrote:

Good luck with your new website. You shouldn't take it so personally. Winston doesn't want that kind of topic because it can get the forum closed down. Why is that something you can't understand?
Thanks.

Why would you think I don't understand that? I don't understand why you would think I don't understand.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:01 pm
dancilley wrote:

Best of luck to you. How did you manage to set up a forum like that? Looks similar to Happierabroad's forum.
Thanks.

It's the same software. It's phpbb open-source software. I am using a free webhost to host it. It's challenging to get it all working. It's not easy.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

dancilley wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 7:50 pm
dancilley wrote:

Thanks.

Why would you think I don't understand that? I don't understand why you would think I don't understand.
Because you're making it sound as if we're doing it just to be dicks.

"On HA, it feels too risky to talk about these topics.

And that is very messed up...because female purity matters."

Yeah... because when you're talking about pure virgin females in the context in which you're talking about them you could end up getting the website shut down. Winston supports free speech, but there still has to be guidelines and some topics that can't be discussed. There are still rules. You could talk about virgin females without specifying their age and it wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, best of luck to you and your site.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@dancilley

2. Please do NOT overtly express a desire or plan to pursue sexual relations with underage girls or children or minors, which means those under 18. If you harbor such desires or wishes, please keep them to yourself. Do not express them openly on the board. By doing so, you subject the forum to surveillance by government and also risk our webhost taking the site down too, since such content is also forbidden by most webhosts.

Found here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=33&t=12500
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 8:17 pm
@dancilley

2. Please do NOT overtly express a desire or plan to pursue sexual relations with underage girls or children or minors, which means those under 18. If you harbor such desires or wishes, please keep them to yourself. Do not express them openly on the board. By doing so, you subject the forum to surveillance by government and also risk our webhost taking the site down too, since such content is also forbidden by most webhosts.

Found here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=33&t=12500
Dancilley should know by now that only Elites at the very top that own everyone including the FBI and CIA branches and Soro types are allowed
to do that stuff and he's obviously not one of them. Plus I went to your site just to look, lol you are definitely playing with fire Dancilley. You are going to eventually get shut down.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@dancilley @WanderingProtagonist You guys both know that the old California, the real California is about helping others and living peacefully together. That's the real California spirit. It may not be that way now, but that's the way it used to be. The world has become easier with technology and there needs to be a new way of thinking where we use technology to help everyone, give food to others, technology to provide affordable housing, and help people to become more pro-social.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dan, you would have more success with ladies if you didn't upload pictures of yourself that make you look like an Eastern European sex offender. No offense, of course, just my "tip of the day".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 5:10 am
Dan, you would have more success with ladies if you didn't upload pictures of yourself that make you look like an Eastern European sex offender. No offense, of course, just my "tip of the day".
:lol: "Eastern European sex offender".
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You aren't supposed to post about underaged girls here, but post a link about a forum on that theme here, advertising it as being about marrying virgins.

If a girl is a few years shy of our arbitrary age of adulthood, I don't think marriage is immoral if her father gives her in marriage and there are no other issues involved (eg like man leaves wife to marry girl, shr marries her brother, etc.) But it goes against social norms these days. I don't judge my ancestors or people in villaged overseas for marrying young.

But why focus on age and advertise it as brong about virginity? What is wrong with marrying an 18-year-old or 25-year-old virgin?

You might get to 'mold' what the young ones turn out like as women, but the girls may not be able to cook.

Of course my teenage daughters can cook, and our tween is starting to. But I am not going to let mt virgin daughters marry someone obsessed with teens who wants to start a polygamist compound.

I saw your post on the forum. Indonesian brides often wear colorful cultural clothing for their weddings. We were doing a 'universal' wedding and my wife had difficulty finding a modest style she liked and wanted a cream dress because of the style. I insisted on white because of the virginity tradition in my country, which she did not know about. The grumpy bridal lady was losing patience and wasn't going to let her try on more dresses, but she acquiesced and let her wear one like the cream one in white.

There is some 1990 research showing that virgins and those who had only had sex with their husbands had lower divorce rates (rates of marital disruption) Journal of Marriage and Family (Teachman, 1990),

I suspect widows who have only had sex with their late husband could have a similar level of faithfulness, but I know of no research studies on that topic.

A headstrong teenager who does not defer to her parents and other elders prior to marriage could be hard to get along with. If a grown man simps when she is moisy, that might make it worse. A few years maturity might make it easier to get along with. This might not be as big of an issue if she was raised with the man of the house as the absolute boss of the home and girls like her don't talk back, and she takes that mindset into marriage. Marrying teenage girls probably works better in traditional patriarchal cultures as far as the relationship dynamic is concerned.

I would imagine a scenario where a grown man is simping to placate a
teenage bride, so she won't be moody, shut down sexually, etc., over issues like wasting money on jolly ranchers, concert tickets, and fancy shoes, could be a worse dynamic if a man was a simp for a more mature young woman.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why attack his looks like he can control that? He can shave, cut his hair, wear different clothes. Regardless he's going to look the same no matter what but he has no control over that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 21st, 2024, 6:43 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Why attack his looks like he can control that? He can shave, cut his hair, wear different clothes. Regardless he's going to look the same no matter what but he has no control over that.
I mean why not? Guy's a freakshow. We're entertaining him because it's funny but it's painfully obvious that he needs to be institutionalized as soon as humanly possible before he hurts himself or others. The very fact that the forum keeps clowns like Dan Cilley around is because, lets face it, the place would be dead without them. So people either mock him, or feed into his delusions. Neither is helpful.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Pixel--Dude Can you please delete the above post from @MarcosZeitola? It's very insulting and hurtful to Dan and why would he want to contribute to this forum if other people are saying things like that. Please delete that post from MZ now. @MarcosZeitola How could you say something like that? I know Dan is trying to make his life better (based on his previous posts). Speaking for myself only and my knowledge of people with mental health issues, saying very nasty things can hurt someone and make their mental health issues worse. It's bad karma and people with problems should try to be helped and not called bad things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.