Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Gali »

Winston, greets to your father. He may remember me and he is right. I agree with him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Winston, greets to your father. He may remember me and he is right. I agree with him.
Are you saying that you should be happy with no social life and no friends and no dates and no relationships? That's insane. Humans are not meant to be hermits. You know that right? It's common sense. Why do you think God created Eve to be Adam's partner?

It's not human to say that. Remember Gali that you as an atheist and establishment defender are NPC or organic portal too. You definitely have no connection to anything divine and you are happy to admit it too.

A real soul would never say that.

Also my parents think all you need is food and money. Typical Asian. No need for meaning, adventure, romance, no inner struggle with spirit vs flesh, no existential suffering. All that matters is food, money, shelter. 100 percent practical. I would not call that a real soul. That's an organic portal according to all the links I posted above.

A real soul has energy. When you meet someone with a real soul there is instant connection and camaraderie and chemistry. It's beyond words. Those of you with real souls know what I mean. You will never experience that with cold Taiwanese or NE Asians. Most likely @Yohan doesn't experience that in Japan either, but I don't know what his soul is like.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also MrMan, you keep thinking God is what you imagine. But clearly Lucifer is the God of this world. So cursing God can be cursing Lucifer too. What's wrong with blaming him for everything that goes wrong or gets in your way? You have a perfect right to of course, since it's his world and he is in charge. No one is perfect, not even Jesus. Jesus is only perfect in your mind.

See 5 hours of proof that this world belongs to Lucifer/Satan here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9kN3gOHEbx

The problem MrMan is that you don't get what I mean. We also have a very different concept of who or what God is. So we aren't on the same page. That's why you keep misunderstanding me.

I dare you to watch this series MrMan. It will make you lose faith in God, or at least in a good God.

https://watchdocumentaries.com/the-unto ... ed-states/

Episode List:

1: World War II
2: Roosevelt, Truman & Wallace
3: The Bomb
4: The Cold War: 1945-1950
5: The '50s: Eisenhower, the Bomb & The Third World
6: JFK: To the Brink
7: Johnson, Nixon & Vietnam: Reversal of Fortune
8: Reagan, Gorbachev & Third World: Rise of the Right
9: Bush & Clinton: American Triumphalism – New World Order
10: Bush & Obama: Age of Terror

"The Untold History of the United States by Oliver Stone investigates the reasons behind the Cold War, the decision to drop atomic bombs on Japan, and America’s role in the world since to fall of communism. Over the course of ten episodes, the series draws upon little-known and newly uncovered archive material to explore some of the underreported and darkest periods in modern American history.

The film looks beyond official narratives to explore the deeper implication of past events and how they have shaped the world today. Although it features no interview subjects, it draws heavily on archive film, photos, historical writings, voice acting, and Stone’s narration to capture the mood of the various eras. Furthermore, while the series is historical in nature, it is also forward looking and includes commentary on the Bush-Obama era and the growth of terrorism."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 10:15 pm
Gali wrote:
Are you saying that you should be happy with no social life and no friends and no dates and no relationships? That's insane. Humans are not meant to be hermits. You know that right? It's common sense. Why do you think God created Eve to be Adam's partner?

It's not human to say that. Remember Gali that you as an atheist and establishment defender are NPC or organic portal too. You definitely have no connection to anything divine and you are happy to admit it too.

Also my parents think all you need is food and money. Typical Asian. No need for meaning, adventure, romance, no inner struggle with spirit vs flesh, no existential suffering. All that matters is food, money, shelter. 100 percent practical. I would not call that a real soul. That's an organic portal according to all the links I posted above.

A real soul has energy. When you meet someone with a real soul there is instant connection and camaraderie and chemistry. It's beyond words. Those of you with real souls know what I mean. You will never experience that with cold Taiwanese or NE Asians. Most likely @Yohan doesn't experience that in Japan either, but I don't know what his soul is like.
Everything that depends on others is bad. Everything depending on yourself is good.
I tried to live by this quote and it made my life better. It is better to try to find peace in yourself than in others. That is why people go to retreats to concentrate on themselves.

Entitlement creats expectations and expectations create disapointments.

Your father is right. Make a subsection in HA where he shows,

How To Be Happy In Taiwan even with an entitled son. :mrgreen:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 9:02 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 8:27 pm
What's the point of praying? Most prayers don't come true. Millions prayed to stop WW1 and WW2. What good did that do? Why do you continue to delude yourself?
That is not a good example. Both of those wars stopped.
Are you f***ing insane? Both those wars stopped? Yeah but they killed over 100 million people you dumbass! DUH!!!!!!! Why was it necessary? Humans stopped it after winning the world wars. God didn't do shit! And you know it. Of course it's a good example. Duh! Why you sooooooooooooooooo dumb?????????? Geez!
Now you are getting rude and insulting, and you are starting to not sound like yourself.

We do live in a world where people die. That is not evidence against the existence of God, even a good God. Life is temporary in this age. That is a well-known fact no matter what your religious beliefs are.
The Vietnam War was unnecessary and pointless too. Yet it went on for 10 years. I'm sure people prayed to stop it. What did God do? Nothing. Political pressure stopped it. The elite wanted it to go on indefinitely.
God works through people. I will not speak for the Almighty on His role in ending the Vietnam War. If it stopped through political pressure, that does not mean God was not involved or did not answer prayer.

God does not do everything you want Him to or do things the way you want Him to. But you aren't in a position to demand anything. If you accept for the sake of argument that God exists as described in the Bible, haven't you set yourself up as his enemy, so why would you expect Him to answer your prayers?
There's no way around this MrMan. It's 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE for an all good all love all perfect God to be in charge of this world. 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE. You can't escape it. You know it. You are in an indefensible position.
Let me ask you about this. If a man who is a rapist, murderer, child molester, and cannibal stands before a good judge and says, "I did all those things, and I enjoyed it to, but I expect you to just set me free because you are a good judge," would a good judge set him free? If he is a good judge, he would not, would he?

That's one issue. There are also righteous people who suffer. There is a philosopher who dealt with this issue-- I forget his name. He had a Protestant something or other theory of ethics, but worked at Notre Dame. Anyway, his answer to the question of how a good God could allow suffering to occur was, "If He has a good reason." We live in a time when evil men and other entities make evil choices and God allows it to occur as He deals ultimately with the problem of evil.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:07 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

Everything that depends on others is bad. Everything depending on yourself is good.
I tried to live by this quote and it made my life better. It is better to try to find peace in yourself than in others. That is why people go to retreats to concentrate on themselves.

But everyone here would agree that men need women and women need men. We aren't meant to be hermits. Humans are tribal, not hermits by nature.

It's ok to spend time alone of course, but not every friggin day. Come on. Loneliness is natural, not a defect. There are many threads about this. You are the only guy here who thinks man is supposed to be a hermit. Alone time is good but not long term. Relationships are ESSENTIAL for good mental health. Needing social life and relationships is NATURAL and NORMAL.

If the f***ing matrix and evil forces here let me go back to Angeles City, or other places I like, I would not need to be alone.

I don't mind being alone sometimes, but I don't like being surrounded by a negative vibe that is trying to choke you and suppress you and suffocate you constantly. That is intolerable. Even if I find inner peace through meditation, it's only temporary.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:25 am
Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 9:02 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 8:27 pm
What's the point of praying? Most prayers don't come true. Millions prayed to stop WW1 and WW2. What good did that do? Why do you continue to delude yourself?
That is not a good example. Both of those wars stopped.
Are you f***ing insane? Both those wars stopped? Yeah but they killed over 100 million people you dumbass! DUH!!!!!!! Why was it necessary? Humans stopped it after winning the world wars. God didn't do shit! And you know it. Of course it's a good example. Duh! Why you sooooooooooooooooo dumb?????????? Geez!
Now you are getting rude and insulting, and you are starting to not sound like yourself.

We do live in a world where people die. That is not evidence against the existence of God, even a good God. Life is temporary in this age. That is a well-known fact no matter what your religious beliefs are.
The Vietnam War was unnecessary and pointless too. Yet it went on for 10 years. I'm sure people prayed to stop it. What did God do? Nothing. Political pressure stopped it. The elite wanted it to go on indefinitely.
God works through people. I will not speak for the Almighty on His role in ending the Vietnam War. If it stopped through political pressure, that does not mean God was not involved or did not answer prayer.

God does not do everything you want Him to or do things the way you want Him to. But you aren't in a position to demand anything. If you accept for the sake of argument that God exists as described in the Bible, haven't you set yourself up as his enemy, so why would you expect Him to answer your prayers?
There's no way around this MrMan. It's 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE for an all good all love all perfect God to be in charge of this world. 100 percent IMPOSSIBLE. You can't escape it. You know it. You are in an indefensible position.
Let me ask you about this. If a man who is a rapist, murderer, child molester, and cannibal stands before a good judge and says, "I did all those things, and I enjoyed it to, but I expect you to just set me free because you are a good judge," would a good judge set him free? If he is a good judge, he would not, would he?

That's one issue. There are also righteous people who suffer. There is a philosopher who dealt with this issue-- I forget his name. He had a Protestant something or other theory of ethics, but worked at Notre Dame. Anyway, his answer to the question of how a good God could allow suffering to occur was, "If He has a good reason." We live in a time when evil men and other entities make evil choices and God allows it to occur as He deals ultimately with the problem of evil.
I am not being rude. Just real. Aren't you being rude and insulting to the 100 million people who died in those two world wars???!!!

Why are you lying and claiming that God stopped those world wars? He obviously did not and you know it. So why lie? They were unnecessary and you know it. Nothing good came from them. They were engineered by the evil elite. We all know that.

All wars naturally stop. God had nothing to do with that. Come on. Why you so dumb or dishonest? You can't credit God for allowing so many millions to die for nothing.

You also have ZERO evidence why God is perfect or all good. If you look at this world, you can find millions of reasons why God is not perfect.

Even if I'm not in a position to demand anything, so what? I have a right to complain, just like anyone else does. God has no right to claim to be perfect if there's a million reasons to doubt that and zero reasons to support that. Just because God is God doesn't mean everything he does is ok even if he does bad things or wrong things or evil things, etc. Authority is not always right. Authority is not truth. Don't you know that? You are mentally enslaved because you are authoritarian. If you think authority is always right, why don't you support totalitarian governments? What's your proof that God is perfect? I asked you many times. You have yet to answer. That speaks volumes.

Why you keep making excuses for God? Read the OT. He's done horrible things that are worse than Hitler. You cannot defend that. All you do is kiss butt because you WORSHIP AUTHORITY and think authority is always right. Suppose God came to your house and killed your children and raped your wife. Does that make it ok and right just because he's God? Think about it. If authority does wrong then he is wrong, even if he's the authority. This is obvious and natural. Claiming authority is always right and never wrong is UNNATURAL and ILLOGICAL. You are BRAINWASHED dude! Don't you realize that?

Even if I became a Christian and became a friend of the Bible, what good does that do? I did that in 1992 and got nothing out of it. God even took away my only companion. See my thread about how I lost my faith in 1992. Lots of Christians turn away when they realize their prayers aren't getting answered. You forget that. Why you so narrow? Does religion lower your IQ???

You asked: "Let me ask you about this. If a man who is a rapist, murderer, child molester, and cannibal stands before a good judge and says, "I did all those things, and I enjoyed it to, but I expect you to just set me free because you are a good judge," would a good judge set him free? If he is a good judge, he would not, would he? "

Of course not. A good judge should be just. But there is no evidence that God is just. You just believe that because you want to. Anyone who studies history can see that whoever or whatever is running this matrix is definitely not just. Some punishment may be just, but excessive pain and punishment and suffering is inexcusable.

Watch the Oliver Stone series above. Then you will realize there is no way in hell any good deity or being is running this world. 100 PERCENT IMPOSSIBLE. Why do you like believing things that are 100 percent impossible? Doesn't that make you a fool MrMan?

Watch the three Matrix movies again MrMan. That's what God is. The matrix and its central A.I. hive mind. The God you imagine from your religion is just Sun allegory and parable illustrating the Sun's movement. The ancients knew this and never expected people like you to take the BIble stories literally. Only those who want to turn Christianity into a CONTROL system try to make the Bible literal. It would be like 2000 years from now people finding the movie X-Men and thinking it's literal history.

So we have a very different definition of God. It's ok to yell or curse or blame a matrix A.I. that runs this reality.

What if I'm right? What if you find out that I'm right? Then what? Would you accept it? Or deny it? Would you approve of blaming or cursing Lucifer or the Matrix or the Archons?

Do you ever consider that I may be right? Ever? Even for a while? Why are you 100 percent sure that your Christian paradigm is the absolute truth? Do you even realize you're under mind control?

Again, there is NO WAY a perfectly just God is running this world. No way in hell. 100 PERCENT IMPOSSIBLE. You are in the most impossible situation and you know it. Why doesn't that bother you?

For the Bible's true message and the meaning of its allegories and symbolism, see here:

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:35 am
Gali wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:07 am
Winston wrote:
Gali wrote:

But everyone here would agree that men need women and women need men. We aren't meant to be hermits. Humans are tribal, not hermits by nature.

It's ok to spend time alone of course, but not every friggin day. Come on. Loneliness is natural, not a defect. There are many threads about this. You are the only guy here who thinks man is supposed to be a hermit. Alone time is good but not long term. Relationships are ESSENTIAL for good mental health. Needing social life and relationships is NATURAL and NORMAL.

If the f***ing matrix and evil forces here let me go back to Angeles City, or other places I like, I would not need to be alone.

I don't mind being alone sometimes, but I don't like being surrounded by a negative vibe that is trying to choke you and suppress you and suffocate you constantly. That is intolerable. Even if I find inner peace through meditation, it's only temporary.
Being able to be alone is like learning any skill it takes time. After a while you get the benefits.

Mostly people are selfish and they do not care about you. Even if they do it is hard to understand another person. So why wasting to much time on it? That is why people like to socialize on certain topics like hobbies. So things get not too personal that is too ugly. It is about getting the right distance.

The tribal times are over. We all are a bit like cyborgs now.

Don't get me wrong friends are important but should be treated less needy.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Sports are a great way to have fun with people. No excuses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqE-kNIh3YQ
The 'Splash Sisters' are 80 plus year old basketball players | espnW | ESPN Archives
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:50 am
I am not being rude. Just real. Aren't you being rude and insulting to the 100 million people who died in those two world wars???!!!
Cussing me is rude. I haven't said anything bad about the people in WWII. I had an uncle who was injured in WWII, but came back alive. I know it was a rough time for a lot of people.

What I am saying is that there is war and suffering in this world, but that is not proof that God exist.
You seem to assume that if God exists, that if he is good, perfect, powerful, etc., that there will be no suffering. It's like you take a little piece of what Christianity (and Judaism for that matter) teaches, without looking at the bigger picture. We have lived in decades of relative peace as far as most of the world goes.

You think free will is important. What if other people have free will, too, not just you, and what if various powerful spirits have free will? Unless they choose to do what is right, you can end up with a mess like this.
Why are you lying and claiming that God stopped those world wars? He obviously did not and you know it. So why lie?
You are the one who is thinking from a very narrow perspective, not realizing that there are other perspectives in the world. If you disagree with me, why say I am lying? If you spent any time around Christians at all, you must know that many of us believe that God works through people to accomplish His will, that He hears prayers, etc. The world could be in a state of constant warfare. WWII did not turn into a global nuclear war. Hitler did not get the nuclear bomb. It did end eventually. There was a lot of suffering. It could have gone worse.
All wars naturally stop. God had nothing to do with that. Come on. Why you so dumb or dishonest?
You cannot even envision the idea that someone who believes in God may think that God has something to do with wars stopping, and you call me dumb? If I used your criteria, why should I think you have a soul? When people do not think the way you think or do not appreciate the things you appreciate, don't you suggest they may not have souls?
Even if I became a Christian and became a friend of the Bible, what good does that do? I did that in 1992 and got nothing out of it. God even took away my only companion. See my thread about how I lost my faith in 1992.
I read that and it seemed to be a kind of shallow understanding of Christianity. You were still a child, so I can understand it from that perspective. But if you don't get something you want, you really want, when you pray and you abandon your faith... faith isn't supposed to be like that. We are supposed to have endurance and perserverence, too.
Lots of Christians turn away when they realize their prayers aren't getting answered. You forget that. Why you so narrow? Does religion lower your IQ???
If someone does not see things the same way you do, that doesn't mean he/she has a low IQ. Your view on this seems rather narrow to me, btw. Your ideas may be ecclectic, including belief systems that seem mutually contradictory to me.

Prayers may not be answered right away because we have to continue believing, because we lacked faith to begin with, because we do not have faith that the prayer will be answered, because we do not have confidence in our standing with God which hinders our faith, or because we pray contrary to His will, or ask wrongly to consume what we ask for upon lusts-- illegitimate desires.
You asked: "Let me ask you about this. If a man who is a rapist, murderer, child molester, and cannibal stands before a good judge and says, "I did all those things, and I enjoyed it to, but I expect you to just set me free because you are a good judge," would a good judge set him free? If he is a good judge, he would not, would he? "

Of course not. A good judge should be just. But there is no evidence that God is just.
And if you are a wicked man standing before God... a man who blasphemes, for example.. who are you to make a correct judgment about that?
You just believe that because you want to. Anyone who studies history can see that whoever or whatever is running this matrix is definitely not just. Some punishment may be just, but excessive pain and punishment and suffering is inexcusable.
If you ever happened to take a pill that was red, you didn't disappear. Black cats don't walk by twice in exactly the same way. Flying people don't crash on cars.
The God you imagine from your religion is just Sun allegory and parable illustrating the Sun's movement. The ancients knew this and never expected people like you to take the BIble stories literally.
The sun is a created thing in the Bible.
What if I'm right? What if you find out that I'm right? Then what? Would you accept it? Or deny it? Would you approve of blaming or cursing Lucifer or the Matrix or the Archons?
I don't think you can prove you are right on this one. I cannot prove every point you ask me to with a logical syllogism with axioms you accept. But I don't approve of cursing Satan. The Matrix is a fictional idea from... was it a Japanese comic, an episode of Dr. Who with the fourth doctor, and a very popular movie series. We don't live in any of these movies.
Do you ever consider that I may be right? Ever? Even for a while? Why are you 100 percent sure that your Christian paradigm is the absolute truth? Do you even realize you're under mind control?
We've discussed how I've experienced very specific prayers being answered. I've seen people who have gotten healed supernaturally. I've seen specific prophecies that hit the nail on the head. I see God interacting in my life and in the life of others. if things don't turn out my way, I know I still need to surrender to God, and I have been able to feel peace in that situation. I went for years not really knowing how I was going to scrape up enough money for rent while I was in grad school, with a wife and kids, worked some really long hours--the worst maybe was the 23 and a half hour day-- trying to scrape up the cash with my wife during some days when we were working not getting enough sleep. I've been overseas with a net worth in the hundreds with about that much on a credit card, needing a job, having to trust God to line stuff up for me. God has come through for me on so many occassions.

As far as some of your social issues are concerned maybe there are some things you can do. A Chinese expat I studied with in grad school said I probably knew what it was like. You don't fit in over there and you don't fit in here. He'd lived so many years in the US, running hotels with his partners, he did not fit in culturally in China. But he did not fit in with his environment. I thought about it. I was different after having lived in Indonesia, and I was not like anyone else. I do have a family, though, which gives me people to spend time with every day. My wife is from Indonesia and has lived in the US, but has no problem making friends and leaving a positive impact on people's lives. It's impressive really. But I can still relate to not fitting in.

I've also been an expat overseas when I was single.

When I was in Jakarta, I got to be a part of a group of young adult expats like myself. We were a part of a church cell group. There were Indonesians that were a part of the group, but also expats from various countries. There were white missionary kids who grew up in Africa and South America, but who also bounced back and forth to their home country. There was an African in our group, and lots of other nationalities represented. One was Hong Kong-American ethnic Chinese. Some in the group were raised all over the place. This was a group of friends I could hang out with. Mainly we spent time in that call group and eating out, and a lot of it was social. I wasn't as tight with all the group members as some of the others there were. My wife got to be friends with members of this group, too. I had another group I hung out with, too.

International churches may be a place for groups like this to form, especially among singles who have that extra time married couples with kids do not, and who do not exactly fit in who can form friendships with other people who are partly a part of one culture and partly a part of another culture. I have also seen English teachers in South Korea hang out with each other, too. Their culture is a bit more monolithic, usually US and Canadians hanging out, and they may get a US educated Korean friend who they can talk to who can relate, who was changed by the expat experience in the US or Canada who bonds with the group because of that.

Is there a group of expats there in Taiwan, maybe English teachers or teachers at an international school who are single, and have time? I'd imagine there might be expats working in the tech industry involved in getting all those computer components to their home countries, but some of them may be the 60 hour a week executives (totally guessing since I have never been there). What about Taiwanese people who spent so much time abroad, they don't feel Taiwanese anymore? Is there some group you could join?

Btw, I can post a little on these forums. I cannot watch the hundreds of hours of video posted on the forum. Sometimes I read posts in bed after getting up or before sleeping. If I don't have headphones, I'm not going to wake my wife up with a video, either.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This may explain why the matrix targets me and constantly blocks me and thwarts me with Murphy's Law and distractions that are too calculated to be chance.

From David Icke's book "Infinite Love is the Only Truth". See the part I bolded. Notice the part about how the matrix uses awakened humans as energy sources. That's what I've been saying all along.

"The third, and by far the smallest, group are those who are aware enough to see through the illusion and have begun to access the knowing of Infinite Oneness beyond the walls of the software program. This doesn’t mean they understand the full nature of life and reality, but they have at least a subconscious knowing that the world is not as it seems. They are the only ones with free will in the sense that they have the awareness and power of consciousness to break the control of the DNA software. They can ride the horse and, in doing so, rewrite the program. These people stand out from the crowd and are dubbed dangerous or mad because they don’t see the world like everyone else. The Matrix is a six- stone weakling compared with consciousness in its true power, and this group is like a computer virus that has the means to scramble the program and download another reality. The Matrix targets these people with a vengeance to protect its control and also because if it can manipulate this level of consciousness to become caught in the illusions and succumb to fear, it is a massive potential energy source."

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sounds like a typical way to get people to believe in a theory like this...tell tgem they are special. The special people believe in his matrix theory. That reasonates with them. It is like cold reading psychics who tell their subjects something nice about themselves or horoscopes that tell people what they want to read about themselves. It is kind of the opposite approach to insulting people who disagree like aggressive MGTOWs do with the word 'cuck' or LGBT activists do with 'homophobic' or 'transphobic'.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw MrMan,
You said the Taiwanese you met seemed to have a soul. By what standards are you using though? Just because they smile and make small talk with you? Come on man. Those are very low standards. What is your definition of a soul? If you read my links above, you'd see that a real soul is one who:

1. Struggles with higher self and has inner conflicts between spirit and flesh. They are not on auto pilot all day like city folks are in Asia who run from one place to the next like ants with no thought, like in Hong Kong.

2. Has an inner journey and inner life. Not just an exterior practical life. They have a journey of the soul. An INWARD journey in other words.

3. They have existential crises. And are not just 100 practical and only care about food and making money like 99.99 percent of Asians are.

4. They seek spiritual growth, not just material. They have needs of the soul, not just need for authority. In Asia. I see no one needing anything spiritual. Definitely not in Taiwan or even in China. Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans tend to be very cold compared to Filipinos. If you've been to the Philippines, you should know what I mean.

NPCS don't have these things. I've never known any Taiwanese that fit the above. They are purely practical and materialistic only. Or on auto pilot with no need to think. Like bees in a bee hive. They don't stop to wonder "What the hell is going on? Where am I?" They are happy to be in a trance and under mass hypnosis. They just follow and conform to a routine and see nothing wrong with that. Like programs and androids do. Their only inner struggles are with material things and base pleasures, like food and sex. There is no spirit vs flesh struggle. Only souled humans have that.

Now I don't know you MrMan. But if you are an NPC yourself or don't have a real soul, and only have binary thinking in 1s and 0s and see things in black and white, like Christians typically do, then you cannot tell the difference between a real soul and an NPC right? As they say, it takes one to know one. I don't know you of course, so I don't know if you have a soul or not. But if you don't, then you are in no position to evaluate this right? Because an NPC will not see anything wrong with another NPC. Only a real souled human will recognize a real soul or NPC.

So you see MrMan, it's not about whether someone smiles or laughs or makes eye contact or pats you on the shoulder. That doesn't mean they have a soul. It goes way more than that.

Now I don't know if NPCs are truly without a soul, or they just have an animalistic lower consciousness type of soul, like animals do. The texts I read say different things.

Also, you gotta understand that ancient wise spirituality did not teach that everyone has a soul at birth. A soul is something you have to EARN through spiritual work or spiritual alchemy. That's something Christians don't understand. Those who have a real soul don't need to be saved, they are already connected to the creator source. They already have God within them. They don't need authority to tell them to be moral or stuff like the Ten Commandments. They will do good just for the sake of it, because it's in their soul. So these Christian apologists who claim that without the authority of God, there is no standard for what's right and wrong, don't get it. They haven't earned their soul yet and are still sucking up to authority since they have no inner light, so they have to depend on something external to give them a soul. It's very sad. But this is what Valentinian Gnosticism teaches. If you watch the TTC lecture course on Gnosticism with Professor David Brakke, he goes into all this in detail.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 8:34 pm
Sounds like a typical way to get people to believe in a theory like this...tell tgem they are special. The special people believe in his matrix theory. That reasonates with them. It is like cold reading psychics who tell their subjects something nice about themselves or horoscopes that tell people what they want to read about themselves. It is kind of the opposite approach to insulting people who disagree like aggressive MGTOWs do with the word 'cuck' or LGBT activists do with 'homophobic' or 'transphobic'.
True. It does seem that New Age beliefs are merely fake American culture and fake positivity masquerading as spirituality. That's why it also preaches positivity and that your thoughts create your reality and that you can accomplish anything if you believe in yourself, and that your expectations create what you experience, etc. It's no coincidence that fake American culture teaches the same thing as New Age stuff does.

However, that doesn't mean there isn't truth in what Icke says. Some people do have older souls, and some children are far wiser than their years. I'm sure you've experienced this. Even though you don't believe in past lives, you still can't explain stuff like that. You could be wrong too, don't you know? Christians are not always right and their beliefs though fixed, are not necessarily the total and complete literal truth. Have you considered that?

If you talk to me on Skype or the phone, you will see that nothing I say is on auto-pilot or from the media. All my thoughts are original and from a real soul, one that is very sensitive and aware. The average person is not like that at all. Especially in Asia. Today, nearly all Asians are like drones or androids on auto-pilot. Nothing they say is their own mind. Everything they say is from a hive mind, and they are like clones of each other, they all say the same things and act the same way, like Imperial Stormtroopers in Star Wars. Literally. No joke. Come here and you will see. Everyone is standardized and a clone, like produced from a factory. I swear to God.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 7:00 am
Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 12:50 am
Cussing me is rude. I haven't said anything bad about the people in WWII. I had an uncle who was injured in WWII, but came back alive. I know it was a rough time for a lot of people.

What I am saying is that there is war and suffering in this world, but that is not proof that God exist.
You seem to assume that if God exists, that if he is good, perfect, powerful, etc., that there will be no suffering. It's like you take a little piece of what Christianity (and Judaism for that matter) teaches, without looking at the bigger picture. We have lived in decades of relative peace as far as most of the world goes.

You think free will is important. What if other people have free will, too, not just you, and what if various powerful spirits have free will? Unless they choose to do what is right, you can end up with a mess like this.
Why are you lying and claiming that God stopped those world wars? He obviously did not and you know it. So why lie?
You are the one who is thinking from a very narrow perspective, not realizing that there are other perspectives in the world. If you disagree with me, why say I am lying? If you spent any time around Christians at all, you must know that many of us believe that God works through people to accomplish His will, that He hears prayers, etc. The world could be in a state of constant warfare. WWII did not turn into a global nuclear war. Hitler did not get the nuclear bomb. It did end eventually. There was a lot of suffering. It could have gone worse.
All wars naturally stop. God had nothing to do with that. Come on. Why you so dumb or dishonest?
You cannot even envision the idea that someone who believes in God may think that God has something to do with wars stopping, and you call me dumb? If I used your criteria, why should I think you have a soul? When people do not think the way you think or do not appreciate the things you appreciate, don't you suggest they may not have souls?
Even if I became a Christian and became a friend of the Bible, what good does that do? I did that in 1992 and got nothing out of it. God even took away my only companion. See my thread about how I lost my faith in 1992.
I read that and it seemed to be a kind of shallow understanding of Christianity. You were still a child, so I can understand it from that perspective. But if you don't get something you want, you really want, when you pray and you abandon your faith... faith isn't supposed to be like that. We are supposed to have endurance and perserverence, too.
Lots of Christians turn away when they realize their prayers aren't getting answered. You forget that. Why you so narrow? Does religion lower your IQ???
If someone does not see things the same way you do, that doesn't mean he/she has a low IQ. Your view on this seems rather narrow to me, btw. Your ideas may be ecclectic, including belief systems that seem mutually contradictory to me.

Prayers may not be answered right away because we have to continue believing, because we lacked faith to begin with, because we do not have faith that the prayer will be answered, because we do not have confidence in our standing with God which hinders our faith, or because we pray contrary to His will, or ask wrongly to consume what we ask for upon lusts-- illegitimate desires.

Of course not. A good judge should be just. But there is no evidence that God is just.
And if you are a wicked man standing before God... a man who blasphemes, for example.. who are you to make a correct judgment about that?
You just believe that because you want to. Anyone who studies history can see that whoever or whatever is running this matrix is definitely not just. Some punishment may be just, but excessive pain and punishment and suffering is inexcusable.
If you ever happened to take a pill that was red, you didn't disappear. Black cats don't walk by twice in exactly the same way. Flying people don't crash on cars.
The God you imagine from your religion is just Sun allegory and parable illustrating the Sun's movement. The ancients knew this and never expected people like you to take the BIble stories literally.
The sun is a created thing in the Bible.
I don't think you can prove you are right on this one. I cannot prove every point you ask me to with a logical syllogism with axioms you accept. But I don't approve of cursing Satan. The Matrix is a fictional idea from... was it a Japanese comic, an episode of Dr. Who with the fourth doctor, and a very popular movie series. We don't live in any of these movies.
MrMan,
The thing is, you had zero basis to conclude that God stopped any wars, especially WW1 and WW2 and the Vietnam War which went on for 10 years. Why you giving God credit that he doesn't deserve? Sure you can say God works through people. But that's pure speculation. It means he's not all powerful. Why not say that Allah worked through people to end those wars? There's no basis for it. You are speculating and it's not even good speculation because it's without basis. You are giving God credit for something he doesn't deserve. It's sort of dishonest because you're almost making it up out of whole cloth. You merely want to believe it, even though it makes no sense.

If God were really what you imagine, all good and wants peace and harmony, those wars wouldn't have happened in the first place. Everyone knows that men ended those wars through a war of attrition. They were not necessary at all and accomplished nothing. Everyone is still a slave to money and work and government laws, regardless of who wins those major wars. And how can God be so slow as to take 10 years to end the Vietnam War? Clearly God wasn't involved. People were. Everyone knows that. So in a sense it's dishonest to make things up like that which don't even make sense.

You never answered my question. Why are you only allowed to thank God for good things but not blame him for bad things? Why the double standard? Why does he have to be perfect? Isn't it because you need him to be perfect, not because he actually is?

In Pantheism, Hinduism, mystery schools (ancient and modern), Taoism, etc. you eventually learn that God must fund both good and evil, just like the banksters had to fund the Nazis and Allies, or no war would exist. So God supports both sides. If he didn't support evil, then evil wouldn't exist. This is the big spiritual secret you and the profane masses don't get. Even Indian gurus know this. Alan Watts alluded to it in his books and lectures too, when he said that God plays both sides in the game of chess and in the game of black vs white. It's all a game and illusion. Satan is merely God's left hand. If you ever evolve spiritually you eventually get this, like a light bulb. It's not something you can understand mentally. It takes a certain realization to grasp this kind of insight. It's definitely not for the profane masses. I'm sure the initiates of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism eventually learn about this too. It's inevitable at some point.

If I didn't have a soul, we wouldn't be discussing this. I'd be an NPC going to work and blocking everyone I don't know and having no comments or opinions, like typical Asians do. I wouldn't even be posting this right now. I'd be working and eating and doing normal errands and ignoring everyone I don't know. I would not be having a real conversation with anyone. The average person in Asia cannot discuss this topic at all. Not even a little. They have zero opinions and cannot discuss any intellectual topic. That's what I'd be like if I were an NPC. So get real man. I have strong emotions, which NPCs don't have.

I didn't abandon my faith in 1992 just because I didn't get what I wanted. Did you even read the story? It was not shallow at all. God took away my only companion and only girl I had to talk to. It was very cruel. I wasn't asking for much. I had nothing and even what little was left was taken away. It was very cruel and sadistic. Only a cold hearted person would do that to me. I was not greedy or selfish at all. Just wanted a person to talk to. It wasn't much to ask. You forget that.

Maybe he wanted to shake me out of Christianity and evolve out of it? Who knows. You do not speak for God though. Christians are crazy to think they speak for God.

I am not a wicked man. I never lie or cheat people out of their money or deceive people. I am too honest if anything. I have integrity too. I always keep my promises and pay what I owe. I never scam anyone. How am I a wicked man? Just because I blame the creator for the errors in his creation? That is natural and logical, like blaming Bill Gates for the defects in Microsoft. Nothing wrong with blaming the owner or CEO for defects in his leadership or creation. Everyone does that. But your Christian God gets a free pass? On what basis? Because he's perfect? On what basis? ZERO basis of course.

Keep in mind too that when Christian preachers say stuff like "If God didn't have absolute control over every atom and molecule, he wouldn't be God" they shoot themselves in the foot, because if God is in absolute control of everything, then everything that goes wrong in life and in the world is his fault and his responsibility than if he were not in control. So Christians refute themselves when they say that, unknowingly of course.

There's nothing wicked about blaming someone justly where they deserve it. Remember God supports both sides, the good and the bad, so he expects to blamed and hated, because in a dualistic world, both opposites of the polarity must be maintained or else this world collapses. The Illuminati know this too, that's why they represent God on Earth and do his will in funding both good and evil and both sides of every conflict. It may sound like a scam for them to do that, but it's how the game we live in works. Adepts of mystery schools understand this. Average people do not. Starchild5 said I'm one of the few in this world who figured this out. This isn't something an average person would ever figure out.

The Matrix may be fictional, but that doesn't mean it doesn't contain truth. Remember that they have to tell us the truth, not directly, but using fiction. There are thousands of examples that have been given. Remember the moon fakery scene in "Diamonds are Forever"? That was revealing the truth about the moon landings to us. They have to tell us what they are doing. It's part of the sorcery ritual. Remember? Good fiction contains a lot of truth. That's why the Matrix movies were so popular and used as references to our reality and have become a pop icon. It resonates with a lot of people. Just like religion and the Bible does. The Bible is fiction too, but you find meaning in it, even if it's metaphorical and allegorical. Same as any other good movie or book.

We all contain a microbe of God in us, or an imprint of God. In that sense we are Gods, but not the way New Agers describe it. Just like our cells each contain our DNA inside it or imprinted in it. In that sense, every book in the library is "the word of God" because it was written by a human with God imprinted within him or her. You don't get it do you?

It's not about me proving that I am right. But my ideas about God and spirituality fit the data and evidence and the world WAYYY WAYYYYYY more than yours does. That's for sure. Unlike you, I follow the data and consider all the data, not just the data that fits your rigid preconceived views.