Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

Interesting story on 4chan greentext about an NPC who woke up. There are a lot of creepy spooky 4chan stories on YouTube now. Wow. They are very paranormal and conspiratorial. I wonder which ones are true.

Some comments I posted:

NPCs must have a soul that animates them. But their soul is a group soul, not individual consciousness. Like animals, they have a group soul and hive mind. Not a divine spirit. Their emotions are superficial. They aren't deep or sensitive. Hence the good news is that all those poor people who are starving in this world are likely to be NPCs and hence aren't suffering as much as you think they are.

If you go to a major city you will see many NPCs walking by on auto pilot and never stop and think or ponder or wonder. I'm the only one who stops and wonders where I am and what's going on, as if awake. Everyone else just quickly moves from one place to another on auto pilot like ants.

How come in Asia everyone is an NPC and no one questions anything or thinks for themselves? Especially in my native country of Taiwan, where there is no truth movement and no such thing as a freethinker? How come truth movements only exist in Europe and America?

I've never been an NPC because I am super sensitive and everyone senses it so I was ostracized when I was in 4th grade for no reason at all. Everyone automatically disliked me for no reason as if programmed to. Very weird. You cannot simply choose to be an NPC if you are not, and vice versa. You cannot be something you are not.

What about all the people in America and Taiwan who won't talk to strangers or make eye contact and are closed off an antisocial and unapproachable? Aren't they NPCs too? In Taiwan everyone is an NPC, there are no freethinkers or true souls, hence it's impossible to connect with anyone there, especially the girls there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:35 am
Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:23 am
Could be. Or it could be true too. There are two ways of looking at everything. It could also be that YOU MZ are an NPC too so none of this resonates with you. Well it resonates with me and makes sense to me and explains a lot. Even if it's not literally true, it could be metaphorically true. This isn't anything new. Gnosticism talked about this long ago when it mentioned 3 types of people. Moreover, if we live in a simulation then NPCs are certainly possible. Who's to say that everyone around you are real with living souls and a higher self? It doesn't seem like that at all. Most people are very soulless nowadays especially in Taiwan and USA.
Every person is a product of the way he was raised. So if soulless and materialistic people raise someone, their child will grow up to be the same. Likewise, if someone who is a deep thinker and a sentimental person raises a child, chances are the child will turn out the same way. "Programming" is primarily done in the earliest years of someone's life, by those who raise him.

You could, of course, blame the universe, or "the Matrix" for this... to me it seems more of a 'nature versus nurture' debate. Which is why Chinese people raised in China or in the Chinese diaspora in Asia will usually be "soulless and materialistic", whereas a Chinese kid I knew in high school who was adopted as an infant by white Europeans, grew up to be a sentimental, artistic kid who loved riding motorcycles, work out and play guitar. Had he been raised by his birth parents in China, he may have ended up a worker drone with little emotional life and sensitivities.

Such is life.
That might be true for most, especially NPCs MZ. But not for everyone. Simply put, you can't choose to be something you are not. For example if I am not a zombie I can't choose to be one, even if I wanted to. Conversely a zombie can't choose to be awake. You forget that despite whether free will exists or not, one cannot choose to be something one is not. Can you choose to be something you are not? See what I mean?

You assume we are all products of our environment. But then how come I don't fit my environment? See what I mean? Some people have an extra consciousness that others don't have. Most people are just ants with no inner dialogue and on auto pilot, as if following a script. That's what makes them an NPC. They have a hive mind and group soul, with no independent or individual consciousness.

NPCs do have a soul that animates their body and keeps their body running. But they don't have a divine spirit. The thing is MZ, if you are an NPC too, then you will not understand what I mean. Because if you don't have a divine spirit, then you cannot relate to anyone who does. See what I mean? Especially @galii, he clearly is an NPC without a doubt and is proud of it and even idolizes ChatGPT and A.I.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 11:52 pm

NPCs do have a soul that animates their body and keeps their body running. But they don't have a divine spirit. The thing is MZ, if you are an NPC too, then you will not understand what I mean. Because if you don't have a divine spirit, then you cannot relate to anyone who does. See what I mean? Especially @galii, he clearly is an NPC without a doubt and is proud of it and even idolizes ChatGPT and A.I.
I don't think I'm an "NPC". It's just that this forum never really seems to draw out my philosophical side as much as other spaces and people I interact with, do. So that side of me never really pops up. I find that a lot of people desperate to be seen as "deep thinkers" really aren't all that deep to begin with. But yeah, I do get your point.

You never seemed to fit in, anywhere, because of a variety of reasons. Perhaps you were too Asian to fit into the West, too Western to fit into Asia. A lot of children of immigrants feel that way. They're neither this, nor that. Others just hide the confusion better, focus on work and material gains and bury their feelings deep. You're an open book, so you do not stay quiet about feeling a little lost... but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other sons of Taiwanese and Chinese immigrants to America feel a little lost, just like you. They just don't talk about it because it's kind of taboo; they only care about projecting wealth and success to please their parents and be admired by their relatives and friends.

I don't think you are as fundamentally different from other sons of immigrants as you think you are. I think you're just more honest about your doubts, your worries, shortcomings and your overall lack of direction in life. You never went along with the workaholic lifestyle and you have had much more time to ponder life's questions. What sets you apart from others in your position and from your background isn't your unique intellect, as much as your fearlessness. You're a lot braver than others from your background.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting matrix video that explains why grown up adults such as @galii cannot wake up from the matrix anymore. Makes sense.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 13th, 2023, 1:40 am
Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 11:52 pm

I don't think I'm an "NPC". It's just that this forum never really seems to draw out my philosophical side as much as other spaces and people I interact with, do. So that side of me never really pops up. I find that a lot of people desperate to be seen as "deep thinkers" really aren't all that deep to begin with. But yeah, I do get your point.

You never seemed to fit in, anywhere, because of a variety of reasons. Perhaps you were too Asian to fit into the West, too Western to fit into Asia. A lot of children of immigrants feel that way. They're neither this, nor that. Others just hide the confusion better, focus on work and material gains and bury their feelings deep. You're an open book, so you do not stay quiet about feeling a little lost... but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other sons of Taiwanese and Chinese immigrants to America feel a little lost, just like you. They just don't talk about it because it's kind of taboo; they only care about projecting wealth and success to please their parents and be admired by their relatives and friends.

I don't think you are as fundamentally different from other sons of immigrants as you think you are. I think you're just more honest about your doubts, your worries, shortcomings and your overall lack of direction in life. You never went along with the workaholic lifestyle and you have had much more time to ponder life's questions. What sets you apart from others in your position and from your background isn't your unique intellect, as much as your fearlessness. You're a lot braver than others from your background.
Yes I may be fearless in being outspoken and honest MZ. But you are thinking inside the bookends and assuming that we are all the same human creatures. I doubt it. The people I follow say that there are different types of souls here. I am probably of a different soul than most people. Why can't you accept that possibility? In the New Age culture I'm considered a Blue Ray Starseed. I already posted a video about it above remember? It describes me to a T. Why can't you accept that your narrow view of reality isn't all there is and that there are many layers of reality outside of your box? Why do all western men think their views are correct and everything outside their box must be false, like they have a know-it-all attitude in their ego? Very strange. Why not admit that I could be right and that things can be true that are outside your bookends of reality? I definitely think that some souls come from outside this matrix, but you think we are all the same, which is not true for many reasons.

You also forget that I did not choose to be different. As a child I wanted to fit in too but they would not let me. I was treated as an outsider and a misfit and an unlikable person for no reason, as if the A.I. that controlled everyone's hive mind told them to tease and bully and ostracize me. Yes some Asians have this experience too, but most do not. Most conform and are practical and are obsessed with being normal. Most of my cousins became normal too. They never think outside the box and are 100 percent materialistic and proud of it. So even if I tried to be normal, I still aren't accepted as normal, because humans have an animal instinct and can sense that I'm not one of them. Animals have this instinct too. You can't pretend to be something you are not, after all. So it wasn't my choice. I cannot be something I'm not. You forget to consider that and you don't think outside the bookends or open up your mind.

So this goes far beyond being Asian or Western. It's not about race or culture, it's about something far deeper. Other freethinkers like @Lucas88 know what I mean.

As to whether someone is a deep thinker or not, well that depends on your standard. If you don't understand or resonate with someone or something, then it won't be deep to you. But it will to others who resonate with it. Even Christianity can seem deep to those who resonate with it, even though the Christian gospel is very simple and designed to be understood by anyone. But an Atheist will not see it as deep of course. So just because you don't think someone is deep, doesn't mean that they aren't. You get my drift? You just don't resonate with them. Try to expand your mind, if possible. Only Asians tend to be narrow like that. As a member of the white Aryan race, you should be more broad minded and deep than Asians are. Come on. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude, check out this hot girl with a British accent named Jade Shinu describing how to recognize NPCs. She makes sense and is very aware and describes exactly how I feel. Wouldn't you vibe with her too? lol

Her YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@jadeshinu

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2023, 7:10 pm
Wow @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude, check out this hot girl with a British accent named Jade Shinu describing how to recognize NPCs. She makes sense and is very aware and describes exactly how I feel. Wouldn't you vibe with her too? lol
@Winston Wow I hope when I'm your age I have the same child-like enthusiasm and wonder that you have at 50. Wow! Look! A new youtube video about evidence that aliens created humans. Wow! Look how hot and sexy this girl is that talked to me at the coffee shop in Manila! Isn't she cute???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston

When @Lucas88 and myself first heard of the NPC phenomenon we were both pretty freaked out by the concept and it made us paranoid that people around us that we had known all our life were just NPC artifical souls. After a short while though we began to accept the possibility and it even made sense that these people were just mindless and soulless NPC souls. This why they would never wake up!

Here are a couple of ways I think a souled human can identify an NPC soul. Let me know if you guys have any of your own or if you agree with the ones i list here:

1. Lack of critical thinking. NPC souls seem incapable of thinking critically. They are unable to question things and are happy to be told what to think and how to think by the mainstream. If they hold certain views or beliefs, they will defend those beliefs vehemently without considering the possibility that they could be wrong.

2. Lack of personality. Most NPC souls I interact with like at work or otherwise just seem like really boring people with a complete lack of personality. They have no deeper interests in things like creativity or philosophy and their work is meshed with their identity and has become their only purpose in life.

3. Disinterest in deeper thinking. NPC souls are completely disinterested in deeper thinking. They don't care about why we are here or how. Philosophical thinking to an NPC is boring and pointless so long as they are allowed to work and earn money to pay for their weekend hedonism most of them are content.

4. Easily contented. I've noticed that human souls tend not to feel very compatible with this system. We hate it here and find this system really oppressive and soul destroying. NPC souls love this system and are satisfied with working all their lives and identify it as their purpose. Human souls feel like something is severely lacking and cannot find the same level of satisfaction from it.

5. Hive mind mentality. Similar to some points above NPC souls seem to lack individuality and are like indistinguishable sheep that all exhibit the same traits. Same interests like football and shit like that with only slight variations. Same belief systems with nothing unique or different. :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 16th, 2023, 12:32 am
@Winston

When @Lucas88 and myself first heard of the NPC phenomenon we were both pretty freaked out by the concept and it made us paranoid that people around us that we had known all our life were just NPC artifical souls. After a short while though we began to accept the possibility and it even made sense that these people were just mindless and soulless NPC souls. This why they would never wake up!
I will admit that I was an NPC all throughout my 20s. The reason is that being in the system in America, I was mind-controlled and mind-influenced by everyone around me. I was not an independent thinker. I did what I thought I was supposed to do.

That's where the concept of taking the red pill comes in.

I had a close friend clue me on some knowledge. He red-pilled me. From there, I went on to look at the world differently. And now I would say that I'm much more aware about how the world works. Truth seeker.

Back when I worked at a wood shutter manufacturing factory, there was this dumbass Mexican with a stupid looking mustache and every day he would look at me like I was some weird person to him. He just couldn't understand me for some reason. Either that or he found my appearance and body language to be weird in his own mind. For me personally, when I see someone I think is weird, I just ignore them and mind my own business. Not this dumb Mexican. He would come up to me while I was doing this real hard labor job, and just say weird things to me in attempt to get a rise or stir out of me. "Uhh look at him. He looks weird. I don't like the way you look, so I'm gonna poke you like a piñata. Haha. Look at that weird gringo. I'm gonna poke him like a piñata". Keep in mind, he was probably in his late 30s or early 40s at the time. That motherf***er was an NPC.

I have a lot of anger and resentment from America. When I go back there, I just stay to myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 11:48 pm
Interesting story on 4chan greentext about an NPC who woke up. There are a lot of creepy spooky 4chan stories on YouTube now. Wow. They are very paranormal and conspiratorial. I wonder which ones are true.

Some comments I posted:

NPCs must have a soul that animates them. But their soul is a group soul, not individual consciousness. Like animals, they have a group soul and hive mind. Not a divine spirit. Their emotions are superficial. They aren't deep or sensitive. Hence the good news is that all those poor people who are starving in this world are likely to be NPCs and hence aren't suffering as much as you think they are.

If you go to a major city you will see many NPCs walking by on auto pilot and never stop and think or ponder or wonder. I'm the only one who stops and wonders where I am and what's going on, as if awake. Everyone else just quickly moves from one place to another on auto pilot like ants.

How come in Asia everyone is an NPC and no one questions anything or thinks for themselves? Especially in my native country of Taiwan, where there is no truth movement and no such thing as a freethinker? How come truth movements only exist in Europe and America?

I've never been an NPC because I am super sensitive and everyone senses it so I was ostracized when I was in 4th grade for no reason at all. Everyone automatically disliked me for no reason as if programmed to. Very weird. You cannot simply choose to be an NPC if you are not, and vice versa. You cannot be something you are not.

What about all the people in America and Taiwan who won't talk to strangers or make eye contact and are closed off an antisocial and unapproachable? Aren't they NPCs too? In Taiwan everyone is an NPC, there are no freethinkers or true souls, hence it's impossible to connect with anyone there, especially the girls there.
Why is it that people who wear mickey mouse shirts have such impossible expectations?

The NPCs in Taiwan aren't bothering you. Sure instead of football it's some random kpop or whatever. You made a decision to leave America. You let go of opportunities like talking intellectually stimulating discussions. Did you not weigh the pros and cons first?
Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 7:02 am
It appears I misunderstood something. Organic portals are not computer programs. Its more complicated than that. Apparently they are a race of humans created before adam and eve and have an animalistic group soul and hive mind and have no higher purpose. They do not have individual souls or the capacity for higher consciousness. See below.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... tals06.htm

Apparently me and other freethinkers are of the adamic races - the race descended from adam and eve, but later mixed with the pre-adamic races so that today there are both types living on earth today.

The difference is this: Even after the fall of adam and eve, souled humans (the adamic race) still have the ability for higher consciousness. But the pre-adamic people do not. They have more of a hive mind. Like animals or insects. Like the Borg in Star Trek. They do not reincarnate either since they have no individual soul. They are organic portals of the matrix.

Another major difference is this: the pre-adamics do not suffer the same type of internal conflict that we do. Their conflict is more like personality vs carnal desires, which can be resolved by compromise. However they do not have the conflict between spirit and flesh, that saint augustine talked about, or higher self vs ego that we souled humans do, which cannot be resolved by compromise. So our struggle is far deeper and the organic portals of the pre-adamic race do not share it. Thats why they dont relate to us.

Makes a lot of sense doesnt it? It explains a lot too. See the article for more info.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... tals06.htm

The pre-adamic race is also controlled by a central computer system (or AI). So they all try to be the same and follow whatever trend the world follows. Its their nature. No independent thought. Thats sounds like almost everyone in Asia. Lol

Hence they cannot seek hermetic schools or seek esoteric wisdom. Because they have no higher self or higher consciousness. Hence they do not suffer like we do between the conflict between spirit and flesh. Or between higher self and lower self. Or between truth and fake lies of the system.

Now the thing is, both races - adamic and pre-adamic - have mixed together for thousands of years. So our family could have members of both races. Pretty much all my relatives must be pre-adamic for sure. Lol. They literally have zero independent thought and zero originality.

Maybe thats why i sense that entire countries hate me, such as taiwan. They are all pre-adamics so their hive mind will collectively hate me at once and at the same time. Like a borg collective all following the same command and will. Lol

This reminds me of the star trek episode "return of the archons" where the townsfolk controlled by an AI central computer say to captain kirk "are you not of the body?" As though it were wrong or abnormal to not belong to the hive mind. Likewise, thats how a lot of people in Asia react to me too. I get confused stares from asians a lot when they realize that im not part of the same hive mind that they are. Hence they look perplexed as to why im not plugged in to the collective like they are. Lol. Seriously. No joke. Lol. Thats why deep down i dont really belong in Asia.
Visit a KFC. You wanted to escape the Americans with guns and tattoos. However you are still American.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is freaky. Check out what this Russian guy on 4chan Greentext said about why he thinks most people around him are NPCs and not even real, as if he's in a Grand Theft Auto video game. He points out some weird anomalies I've noticed too. And posits that cities must be full of hologram people. What do you think @Roccia and @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?

Comments I posted below the video where I relate my similar experiences:

@happierabroad
5 minutes ago (edited)
I noticed the same thing in the Philippines. Half the people there have zero income, and the other half make less than 10 dollars a day. So how does anyone survive? Even with low cost of living, it's impossible to survive that way. Mathematically impossible if you add up all the basic living expenses. No one there can explain this. Even my Filipino girlfriend can't. It's sort of a reality giveaway, that maybe reality is not real and most people aren't even real.

@happierabroad
8 minutes ago
If you go to any big city, you will notice that everyone is walking by quickly with no thought from point A to point B. No one is stopping to think or wonder or ponder where they are or what's going on. Except me. It's weird. I feel like a sore thumb sticking out. You gotta wonder if everyone is even real. They don't seem real or alive or awake.

@happierabroad
15 minutes ago
To the Russian poster: I spent a year in Russia and I disagreee with you about something. The girls in Russia are a MILLION times more open and approachable than in America. My dating life skyrocketed there. I have 38 hours of footage and thousand of photos to prove it. Meeting girls on the metro was very easy and friendly and natural. I was totally blown away. However, we are all in different bubbles and realities, so my reality could be different from yours.

@happierabroad
19 minutes ago
I've experienced that many times too. I go to a new place I've never been before and it's usually empty for a minute or two. Then all of a sudden a lot of people come from nowhere as if the crowd is following me. It's really freaky. It's as if the matrix is populating the place with NPCs after it realizes where I am. lol. Like it's readjusting and recalibrating to my new position. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Winston

Here are a couple of ways I think a souled human can identify an NPC soul. Let me know if you guys have any of your own or if you agree with the ones i list here:

1. Lack of critical thinking. NPC souls seem incapable of thinking critically. They are unable to question things and are happy to be told what to think and how to think by the mainstream. If they hold certain views or beliefs, they will defend those beliefs vehemently without considering the possibility that they could be wrong.

2. Lack of personality. Most NPC souls I interact with like at work or otherwise just seem like really boring people with a complete lack of personality. They have no deeper interests in things like creativity or philosophy and their work is meshed with their identity and has become their only purpose in life.

3. Disinterest in deeper thinking. NPC souls are completely disinterested in deeper thinking. They don't care about why we are here or how. Philosophical thinking to an NPC is boring and pointless so long as they are allowed to work and earn money to pay for their weekend hedonism most of them are content.

4. Easily contented. I've noticed that human souls tend not to feel very compatible with this system. We hate it here and find this system really oppressive and soul destroying. NPC souls love this system and are satisfied with working all their lives and identify it as their purpose. Human souls feel like something is severely lacking and cannot find the same level of satisfaction from it.

5. Hive mind mentality. Similar to some points above NPC souls seem to lack individuality and are like indistinguishable sheep that all exhibit the same traits. Same interests like football and shit like that with only slight variations. Same belief systems with nothing unique or different. :roll:
Yes I agree. Those are all indications of an NPC. However, another one is that they just move along everyday on auto pilot and never stop to think or ponder or wonder what's going on. In any big city you will see this, people just walking fast with no purpose. Also sometimes if you wander into a new place you never been, the place will be empty for a minute or two, and then people start coming in out of nowhere and it becomes crowded. It's as if the matrix is recalibrating and readjusting to your new location. lol. That's happened to me many times. It's seems very scripted, not natural. If so, then we are in some kind of game like Grand Theft Auto maybe. Of course, most people could just be sleeping souls too, but maybe not, because they never change or improve or give you an inch. Most of the time that is. Some people do wake up but they usually have some signs of waking up in advance, not zero. The video above by Jade Shinu mentions some of the items on your list too. Another thing is that they never change and are always the same, they never have any new ideas or revelations or insights. They never say "You know, I was thinking about what you said yesterday and maybe you could be right." Sometimes they might, but it's rare.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 2:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Winston

Yes I agree. Those are all indications of an NPC. However, another one is that they just move along everyday on auto pilot and never stop to think or ponder or wonder what's going on. In any big city you will see this, people just walking fast with no purpose. Also sometimes if you wander into a new place you never been, the place will be empty for a minute or two, and then people start coming in out of nowhere and it becomes crowded. It's as if the matrix is recalibrating and readjusting to your new location. lol. That's happened to me many times. It's seems very scripted, not natural. If so, then we are in some kind of game like Grand Theft Auto maybe. Of course, most people could just be sleeping souls too, but maybe not, because they never change or improve or give you an inch. Most of the time that is. Some people do wake up but they usually have some signs of waking up in advance, not zero. The video above by Jade Shinu mentions some of the items on your list too. Another thing is that they never change and are always the same, they never have any new ideas or revelations or insights. They never say "You know, I was thinking about what you said yesterday and maybe you could be right." Sometimes they might, but it's rare.
Yes, you have some good points here, @Winston. They do seem to be able to just sail through every day without the mediocrity of it all affecting them. That's kind of what I meant, all my points kind of have that theme that they just don't seem to think at all.

You are right about them never changing, never having new revelations or insights. As a person I feel like I'm constantly changing, my views always adapt to different information I'm given. I'm radically different now compared to when I was 18 and only interested in partying. But NPCs never seem to change. They finish evolving as a person when they're 18 and remain the same for the rest of their lives.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 16th, 2024, 1:26 am
Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 2:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Winston

Yes, you have some good points here, @Winston. They do seem to be able to just sail through every day without the mediocrity of it all affecting them. That's kind of what I meant, all my points kind of have that theme that they just don't seem to think at all.

You are right about them never changing, never having new revelations or insights. As a person I feel like I'm constantly changing, my views always adapt to different information I'm given. I'm radically different now compared to when I was 18 and only interested in partying. But NPCs never seem to change. They finish evolving as a person when they're 18 and remain the same for the rest of their lives.
Check this out, NPCs in real life America. :lol:
The music is from PC game Elder Scrolls Oblivion and just like in the game, real people act like NPCs.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
martellthacooldude
Freshman Poster

Post by martellthacooldude »

I'm surrounded by Androids and NPCs that'd be driving me crazy 😧