Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston

I saw NPC souls in my recent psychedelic experience. I experienced seeing certain people stripped of their outward projected personas so that only their core remained. This was their true self. With NPC souls I saw workers passionate about their jobs who followed all of societies doctrines. Their fake plastic smiles fell away as their faces cumble like clay to reveal these hollow husks of human beings underneath. Their true essence was completely empty and soulless and their true outward projection projected nothing because there was nothing to project. Instead they project an image or an illusion of what they think society expects them to be. Their light inside is still there, but very weak and almost completely doused.

These people, whether they are NPC programmes or human souls who've been totally brainwashed and have been stripped entirely of their self by the system, are so far removed from the human condition that it seems they may be totally lost. They have no sense of self anymore and instead their personality or self is determined by their role in the corporate world which determines not only who they are, but their worth as a human being and also their purpose in life.

I saw someone like @Lucas88 who by contrast when stripped to his base elements had energy which was a blazing fire of passion and warrior spirit! People like us will never have our flames extinguished or doused by the illusion and bullshit of society.

We had a funny conversation actually about how all these dickheads take the corporate world so seriously walking around with their ties on and their serious faces believing wholeheartedly that this illusion is absolute reality, whilst simultaneously ignoring the marvels of nature going on all around them. Absolute fools.

It's like the entire world has started larping and only a few of us remembered that we were larping. For the rest of them the larping is real pmsl :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.