Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Lucas88 »

I have some more thoughts on the NPC/organic portal question.

I used to believe in the New Age theory of 7 soul ages to explain the qualitative differences between people and tended to assume that the types who we consider NPCs were simply "young souls" given over to egoism and materialism but the more I think about it the more the NPC/organic portal theory makes sense.

First, if NPCs were really just unevolved souls, why would they lose their connection with spirituality and become totally materialistic? One would expect that any real soul would always remember its true spiritual nature no matter how deep within materiality it might find itself. A real soul is an inherently spiritual being after all. But NPCs/organic portals have absolutely no interest in spiritual matters or anything even remotely transcendental. Their way of being is mundane and animalistic. They only care about simple material things. This leads me to believe that people with such characteristics couldn't possibly be true souls at all, not even young ones, since even a young soul is connected to its spiritual source that is the oversoul of Brahman. They are more likely artificial souls animated by a group consciousness or hivemind within the archon matrix.

Second, if NPCs were really just unevolved souls, why would they be generally hostile to us? Many of us find NPCs totally alien and they seem to perceive us in the same way. Both groups feel that the other is some kind of strange entity. We realize that we are not compatible. If we really were just members of different soul ages of a single soul group then there wouldn't exist such sense of alienation among us and we would be more like big and little brothers but that is not the case. I know that on an energetic level I perceive NPCs are really different in a bad way. Something is just off about them. Their essence is just disturbingly flat and diffuse and their energy feels cold and even somewhat unpleasant. I get the feeling that they are just an invading species which shouldn't be here on our planet. And they tend not to like us either. We are two completely opposed groups. There's simply no common ground between us.

I personally don't believe that NPCs are simply just young souls at all. I don't even think that can reincarnate or evolve spiritually or advance in soul age. My own assumption is that after bodily death they are simply reabsorbed into the group consciousness/hivemind and their rudimentary consciousness is then recycled (this is not the same as true reincarnation). This is probably the reason why NPCs are exclusively materialistic or can only comprehend simplistic religious doctrines concerning resurrection at the hands of "God" (i.e., the hivemind) or subscribe to the New Age notion that we are all "one".

Real young souls are just as vibrant and soulful as old souls. They are just simply not as wise or emotionally mature.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

Those are good points @Lucas88. NPCs do seem very different than us, as if made of different stuff. And yeah they do treat us like we are a different species. Not just as competitors.

I wonder if we are the alien souls or if they are the alien souls? Or if Earth was invaded by the Archons and so they are a different hive mind? It does seem that most people or nearly all, are part of some group soul. Not necessarily the same group soul, but one of the many sub-groups. For example, if you belong to the Mormon group soul, then the Mormon gospel will resonate with you and you will become a believer when you hear it. If not, it will be sound like nonsense to you. So the reason why someone would believe in a ridiculous religion without basis, like Mormonism, is because they are simply part of their group soul? It's not a matter of being brainwashed like we think. You can't brainwash someone with something unless they resonate with it and connect with it.

People like Scott Mandelker say that we are the alien souls or wanderer souls, mentioned in "the Law of One". Have you heard of that? His website is: www.scottmandelker.com and he wrote a book called "From Elsewhere" about being an ET soul in America.

One of my theories is that the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" is a true story, not fiction, and that most people have been taken over or body snatched. Have you seen my thread about this? I mentioned you in it.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=29&t=22736

In the last post, I posted the link to see the whole movie, which I uploaded to my Google Drive. If you haven't seen it yet, can you watch it and let me know what you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 1:47 pm
Those are good points @Lucas88. NPCs do seem very different than us, as if made of different stuff. And yeah they do treat us like we are a different species. Not just as competitors.

I wonder if we are the alien souls or if they are the alien souls? Or if Earth was invaded by the Archons and so they are a different hive mind? It does seem that most people or nearly all, are part of some group soul. Not necessarily the same group soul, but one of the many sub-groups. For example, if you belong to the Mormon group soul, then the Mormon gospel will resonate with you and you will become a believer when you hear it. If not, it will be sound like nonsense to you. So the reason why someone would believe in a ridiculous religion without basis, like Mormonism, is because they are simply part of their group soul? It's not a matter of being brainwashed like we think. You can't brainwash someone with something unless they resonate with it and connect with it.

People like Scott Mandelker say that we are the alien souls or wanderer souls, mentioned in "the Law of One". Have you heard of that? His website is: www.scottmandelker.com and he wrote a book called "From Elsewhere" about being an ET soul in America.

One of my theories is that the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" is a true story, not fiction, and that most people have been taken over or body snatched. Have you seen my thread about this? I mentioned you in it.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=29&t=22736

In the last post, I posted the link to see the whole movie, which I uploaded to my Google Drive. If you haven't seen it yet, can you watch it and let me know what you think?
I'm familiar with the concept of "star seeds" which is popular within the New Age. I've also watched a video about "Law of One" although I'm not a fan of the New Age with its "All is love" BS and its supposed communication with "angels"/"Pleiadeans". Channelers say that such Pleiadeans are benevolent and wish to help humanity but when asked why they cannot come down and rescue us from this cesspool of a world they tell us that there is some law of non-intervention and so they can't do anything. What bullshit! I think that the so-called Pleiadeans and other New Age entities are just another deceptive manifestation of the same malevolent archons. I don't trust them at all!

I myself believe that we are the original souls of this world and that NPCs/organic portals are an intrusive creation of the archons following their subversion of the Earth. I don't believe at all that we are star seeds or wanderer souls who came here to bring light to a world engulfed in darkness. The reason for this assumption of mine is simple. This world is a twisted matrix of pain and suffering. It is controlled by the oppressive and totalitarian NWO. What soul in its right mind would ever want to come here voluntarily? For me it only makes sense that we were trapped here against our will long ago and that the NPC hivemind was then installed by the archons as a counterfeit humanity within their system of inversion.

Also if you read the ancient mythologies it is clear that humanity once enjoyed a Golden Age of prosperity on Earth. Hinduism speaks of a lost Satya Yuga in which the Earth was bountiful and men were virtuous and endowed with great spirituality and astounding psychic abilities and lived side by side with the benevolent Devas. The Sumerian texts speak of a similar great age of civilization under the reign of Enki. The Egyptian religion does too. Even the Bible mentions a prosperous antediluvian world and also the civilization of Babel in which humanity was about to reach "Heaven" and become godlike. But then something happened, some evil force invaded (Genesis openly admits that it was Yahweh), the world fell into darkness and Kali Yuga began. That in my opinion was when the archons completely took over the Earth following the biblical "Wars in Heaven" and installed their nefarious matrix system.

I just checked out your thread about "body snatchers" and saw that you had tagged me but for some reason it didn't show up in my notifications. I'll have to give it a watch since I don't think I've ever seen that movie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good article on Montalk.net about Spiritless Humans.

https://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

Article read out loud below:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 7:18 pm
I am of the view that not only do NPCs or organic portals exist but also that they constitute the overwhelming majority of people here on this planet.

I discussed the notion that some people could be NPCs for the first time with @Pixel--Dude during a deep philosophical conversation over a nice coffee. I had wondered from time to time whether some people were soulless and controlled by some kind of group consciousness or AI program like in a videogame but in my own thoughts I tended to dismiss the idea as silly and never really gave it serious consideration. Pixel--Dude and I speculated about the possibility of the existence of NPCs and how a system could work and what characteristics NPCs might have and whether some of the people who we know fit the description. At first we were both on the fence about NPCs and found the notion disturbing to say the least but then we both began to do research on the topic and discovered that there was a wealth of information about NPCs/organic portals/soulless humans on the internet and that many others had already theorized about the same concept albeit with different terminology and interpretations.

I perceive a large percentage of the people who I know or encounter as soulless and NPC-like. Many seem to be inclined only towards base material things and have no capacity for any deeper philosophical interests or anything of a more transcendental nature. In this regard they are like the Hylics or "matter-bound souls" of the Gnostic tripartite division of souls. Moreover, many people seem to have absolutely no ability to think for themselves or question official narratives. None whatsoever. Most blindly follow mainstream trends and dogmas no matter how absurd these might be and simply cannot fathom any other perspective that deviates from these or why anybody would even question them to begin with. It's as though something just does not compute. When it comes to spirituality some people don't have any spiritual instincts at all nor can they even conceive of paranormal phenomena even though others like ourselves have had numerous experiences of the paranormal (I've had many). I suspect that such natural atheists are almost always NPCs. They deny the soul and all that is spiritual precisely because they themselves are soulless and have no use for spirituality. In fact I've even noticed that the more atheistic somebody is the more conformist and NPC-like they tend to be too. I've also found that many NPC-like people automatically don't like me. They are cold with me and give me a hostile vibe even though I'm always polite and friendly. It's as though they sense that I'm not one of them and are therefore disturbed by my presence. I also perceive a certain flatness in their consciousness, a somewhat cold and low-vibrational frequency, and that they lack something. In my opinion what they lack is none other than an evolved soul or higher spiritual faculties.

The existence of NPCs would explain the apparent contradiction in the numbers of reincarnating souls with the growing world population although that isn't really a contradiction at all since one may suppose that new souls could arrive from other planes of existence in order to experience reality here on Earth. But what kind of soul would want to incarnate in this world of madness? I believe that the original humans or old souls are trapped here in the archon matrix system since millennia while the rest are NPCs manufactured and incarnated by the archons themselves and animated by a group consciousness. An important thing to consider: since the world population has grown from 2 billion to over 7 billion in the last century alone that means that in recent times an extremely high percentage of people have been NPCs in relation to the number of souled humans. That would explain why so many people were willing to become slaves/worker drones in the name of industrialism. Modernity is in my view the NPC era from its conformist values and ideologies of anti-individuality (e.g., communism) to its lifestyle of relentless drudgery (NPCs see this as normal).

Pixel--Dude and I have even had conversations about NPC (pseudo-) spirituality. Some NPCs belong to a religion or the New Age and might appear spiritual on the outside but a deeper observation will reveal that their spirituality is merely shallow and mechanical (indeed many religious people confuse theological readings and mere religiosity with spirituality). I once took Ayahuasca with a group of New Agers. I had a deep vision concerning the nature of reality and soul evolution but after our session the others just talked about the same trite New Age notion that we are all "one", that we're all the "same", and blablablabla. One dude even told me that he didn't perceive my presence in this physical reality and that even though I spoke my words had no meaning to him. How bizarre, right? The others just mindlessly agreed with him. I think that those New Agers were possibly NPCs with a pseudo-spiritual veneer. When they take Ayahuasca they perceive that we are all one because they are tapping into the NPC group consciousness of which they are a part. They also perceived me as different and became a bit hostile towards me because they are not of the same soul group as me and they can only connect with their own.

Where do NPCs come from and what is their purpose?

New Agers or those who subscribe to simulation theory will say that what we call NPCs are simply a natural part of the simulation for our own evolution or less evolved souls who still operate at a lower animalistic level of consciousness. They therefore have the possibility to evolve through their experiences in material reality.

Gnostics and other advocates of the archon soul trap theory will say that they constitute an archontic creation and are incarnated into the world as a force of control through conformity, as reinforcers of groupthink, as vehicles of archontic ideologies and agendas, etc. In this case they are purely artificial "souls" put here as the "Agent Smiths" of the matrix.

The spiritual path which I practice - Enkism - also considers a large part of humanity to be "externals" or fabricated souls incarnated here by the impostor god Yahweh after he and "angels" took control of the Earth. The reasons for this are the same as above.

I myself initially wanted to believe that NPCs were simply unevolved souls who had the possibility of evolution but now I am more and more convinced that they are just defective beings who occupy our planet and who belong to a group consciousness created by demonic entities and have absolutely nothing in common with souled humans. It is best to stay away from them as much as possible.
@Lucas88
I had the same idea, that atheists must be NPCs because no one with a real soul would claim that the soul doesn't exist. Only those without a soul would claim that. If you have something, you would know that it exists. Basic logic. So most likely, atheist are NPCs. However, some atheists are just former Christians who are rebelling against Christianity because they found it too cruel and oppressive and don't know any better. Atheists tend to be hateful, so it's a hate movement against religion. If you are a former Christian, you may fall into that trap for a while. But usually those with real souls would only fall into the atheist trap for a while before advancing beyond it.

I've noticed that the establishment does seem to want you to either be Christian or Atheist though, because both are authoritarian. If you need religion, they prefer you to be Christian. If not, they prefer you to be Atheist and worship the scientific and medical establishment.

I noticed the same about New Agers, many seem to be NPC and hive minded too. They have no ideas of their own, they just copy each other. Though many are nice people and a lot nicer than the mainstream. However, like you said, even if they are nice, once they get to know you and see that you are different, they may not want to hang with you or be your friend.

I've had some spiritual experiences too, and yet I never experienced the "we are all one" feeling that New Agers claim. So I don't get why they say that.

I gotta wonder if we are the alien souls or if they are? It could be that most people are non-human, like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Have you seen that? Or we are the ones who are alien here? Like "wanderer souls" per the Law of One? It's an interesting question.

I am not sure if NPCs are sentient and self-aware or not. Eastern religions like Shintoism and the Native Americans too, say that all things have some consciousnes, including rocks and trees. So wouldn't the NPCs have some consciousness then? Even dogs and cats would too right? If so then they are not like the video game characters in Grand Theft Auto which you can kill or shoot without consequence. The matrix seems to contain digital properties as well as spiritual properties. So our matrix isn't like a total video game in a computer, it seems to be created by consciousness too. Or it interfaces with consciousness.

What do you think of pantheism or the theory that consciousness created the universe? If so, then everything is conscious, including NPCs right? That's what I am not sure about and wondering about. Thanks.

Btw what is "Enki-ism"? Is it a religion that worships Enki? Isn't Enki also the same as Lucifer? And Enlil is the God of the Bible? That's what ancient alien theorists say. Are Enki and Enlil both competing for power? Is one the good guy and the other the bad guy? This is hotly debated. Most new agers seem to think Enki was the good guy, while some like Robert Stanley (www.unicusmagazine.com) think Enki is the bad guy. Very confusing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 6:59 am
@Winston
@Lucas88

Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. I actually wrote out a response to the question Winston asked about NPCs but for some reason it didn’t post. I’m at work and I don’t have much time so I will try to keep my post as concise as possible.

Originally, I believed NPCs were like characters from a video game. Rendered pixels with no depth or character or capacity for any noble ideals. I did believe that they were just soulless automatons who need to be told how to think and how to behave. My theory on the NPC phenomenon has evolved since so i will provide an overview of what I think.

Their origin: I believe our planet is under the control of hostile extraterrestrials who fought off our original gods, the ones who were named the Watchers in biblical scripture. These taught us various things, including the secrets of heaven and Earth (more on this in another post) The negative extraterrestrials, not liking how much we were advancing “But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”Genesis 11:1-7”
It’s clear from reading the bible that if Yahweh exists he is a demonic entity who seeks to keep humanity as passive and obedient slaves as opposed to brilliant gods reaching their true potential. History, as they say, is invariably written by the victorious. The story of Soddom and Gomorrah and the evil winds sent by “god” sound eerily reminiscent of nuclear war. I think Yahweh and his army defeated our gods and enslaved humanity. Turning this planet into a giant plantation farm infested with negative energy and malevolent beings.
But let’s focus on the aspect of NPCs and why they could be here. NPCs, I believe, are a creation of Yahweh. I don’t understand exactly how it works but I saw something about this during a psychedelic experience. Similar to Brahaman from Hinduism who individuates partitions of consciousness to experience and grow so that Brahman itself may grow through us, I think Yahweh/Anu/Saturn/Chronos created a cheap imitation of Brahaman. A robotic hive mind consciousness, if you like. And the purpose of this is to keep souled humans from discovering their true purpose in spirituality and evolution of the soul. Think about it. The vast majority will think you are weird and crazy for following a spiritual path. They idolise hard work (which is clandestine slavery) and they outnumber souled humans vastly. No wonder the global elite favour a democratic system when nobody’s votes matter anyway. Because the majority of people are NPCs who will vote in accordance with what the media tell them to think.

NPC Consciousness: I believe any simulation needs to be immersive. Malevolent E.T.s know this as well. So even though I believe that NPCs have a hive mind consciousness, I still believe that hive mind individuates their consciousness on some level to allow some NPCs to be slightly elevated above the others in order to create diversity and differing opinions and beliefs. So the very basic NPCs will be your typical atheists who worship the cult of hard work and condemn those who don’t conform. But then some NPCs will pursue things like Christianity and even an imitation of authentic spirituality in the form of New Age. I think they are programmed to try and bring souled humans into the fold and distract them from spirituality and evolution of the soul. NPCs who are followers of the Abrahamic religions believe in Yahweh/Allah and that is because he IS their God. NPCs who are atheist believe there is nothing after death because they do not reincarnate, their soul is recycled back through the hive mind consciousness. NPCs follow the New Age and can even have spiritual experiences through psychedelics where they claim they experience ego death and that they are all one. Which again is true in the case of NPCs.

NPC spiritual anatomy: The human soul spiritual anatomy consists of energetic points called chakras which help keep the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical health in balance. I think NPCs only have chakras which connect them to the material rather than the spiritual. The root chakra and the sacral chakra, perhaps the solar plexus chakra as well are all that NPCs use in my opinion. The heart chakra for them is different to human souls heart chakras. They seem incapable of transcendental values such as love and loyalty. Take friendship for example. NPCs tend to be people who only value friendship based on utility, rather than a genuine bond between friends. Me and Lucas have had several friends just go their own way after years and years of friendship with no explanation offered at all. I suspect that is because of factors such as, stopping drinking or not sharing weed with them anymore etc. Friendships based on utility are empty and will never last. I think NPCs are capable of loving others, but maybe their immediate family only as they don’t seem too concerned about making meaningful relationships or care about much outside of the acquisition of money or whatever other materialist desire they seek. I think they probably lack the higher chakras and so they will never question things, not even their own beliefs as any critical thinker should.

What do you guys reckon to NPCs? Should they be treated with compassion? Or disdain? Or complete indifference? What would you do if you discovered a lot of your family or loved ones were actually NPC souls?
Thanks for the thoughtful reply @Pixel--Dude. Well I would give NPCs the benefit of the doubt and treat them nicely IF they treat us nicely. In case we are wrong, and they are sentient, then it's better for our karma to treat them nicely and with respect. Like you said, we cannot know for sure if they are sentient or not or just have a more primitive consciousness. If this is a school of life, then NPCs may be testing us too. Maybe we have to be good people to pass the test here? Either way, it's logical to be good to good people and mean to mean people. It's only natural to give people whatever they dish out to you, like a mirror. Even John Wayne and Clint Eastwood do that, they are good to good people and mean to mean people.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing: That the original ETs that created us are gone or defeated or went away and been replaced by more negative and parasitic aliens. Either the original ETs were defeated in battle or were bought off. Like in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" where planets are bought and sold in an international market. We could be real estate that was sold and bought by another group of ETs, and that's why the world went into a non-spiritual materialistic path.

Rudolf Steiner called it the Ahriman, and says that the Ahriman took over in 1870 and made the world into a materialistic place where production and profit became the basis for living. That makes sense because America became a corporation in 1870, which is why it is called the US. US is a corporation, whereas USA is a country. That's the difference. Have you heard of Rudolf Steiner? He was way ahead of his time. I'm surprised he is not more famous. Same could be said of Manly P. Hall too. You can find audios of Steiner's lectures and books on YouTube.

Do you think the Greys and Reptilians work for Yahweh or the Demiurge too? Or are they a separate ET race that is here for another agenda? If so, why are they allowed here?

Since Christianity is being phased out and not as popular or relevant anymore, do you think another group of ETs is taking control?

Maybe the ETs that created us will make a come back and rescue us? Like Hermes/Thoth foretold when they said the Gods will return again?

I've also had friends disappear too for no reason, as if they never knew me. I always wondered how they could do that, as if they never cared or had any feelings. Strange.

Have you also noticed that NPCs when they dance in a group, can move in sync with each other? Whereas if we tried to dance with them, we could not move in sync with them? Same with soldiers marching in sync, dance performances, ballroom dancing, etc. When I try to tango or waltz with a girl, I cannot keep my feet in sync with hers for some reason, no matter how hard I try. I keep stepping on her toes. But an NPC couple can move in sync in ballroom dancing as if their movements were simultaneous and part of the same mind. How can that be? Have you noticed this too? Does this mean that all the best dancers are NPCs too? lol

I also noticed that NPCs do not have to think when they drive. They can just floor it at 80 mph and not worry about crashing their car, even if they aren't good video game players or have good reflexes. How do they do that? When I drive, I have to pay attention or else I could crash or hit other cars. I have good reflexes and am good at video games, so it's not my reflexes. I'm just not in sync with other drivers for some reason. I don't get how most people can drive 80 mph on a dangerous windy and twisty freeway without consequence or fear of hitting other cars, on auto pilot, as if it's normal and nothing and not even dangerous. I asked many people this question and they have no reply, not even the guys on this forum have an answer to that. It's like everyone is on a sync or rhythm that I am not on. Very weird. Do you experience this too?

Wow I'm glad that someone finally can talk about these deep issues that go beyond women and dating and practical expat issues.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

Here is the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" for you to watch that I highly recommend, uploaded to my Google Drive. It PERFECTLY describes what it is like to be surrounded by NPCs, which we talked about above. So you will LOVE it for sure! I've uploaded the 1978 version and the 1956 version. Both are great, but the 1978 one is best. Just start with the 1978 version first. You can watch the 1956 one if you have time. Here are the links. You can stream them online or download them using the down arrow button at the top of the streaming page. I would put it on a USB and plug it into your TV because it's more enjoyable to watch a movie on a big TV screen than a laptop.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJ0CZD ... sp=sharing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) [B&W]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18M87F9 ... sp=sharing

Btw a modern remake of this came out in 2019 called Assimilate. I just saw it and it was ok. It's watchable and worth seeing if you like the theme. Here's the trailer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5238904/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Here is the torrent link to download it if you can't watch it any other way:

https://yts.mx/movies/assimilate-2019

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lucas88 and Pixel Dude,

Another question I have about NPCs:

How come NPCs aren't able to see obvious things such as people in America or Taiwan being very cold and closed off and unsocial? This is obvious to us, but they seem blind to it for some reason. Why? Is it because:

1. NPCs are incapable of making observations. Especially if they are negative observations.
2. NPCs treat each other better and are friendlier to each other than they treat us. They only shut us out, but not each other.
3. Both of the above.

What do you think? How else can you explain their blindness to the obvious?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 9:28 pm
@Lucas88
I had the same idea, that atheists must be NPCs because no one with a real soul would claim that the soul doesn't exist. Only those without a soul would claim that. If you have something, you would know that it exists. Basic logic. So most likely, atheist are NPCs. However, some atheists are just former Christians who are rebelling against Christianity because they found it too cruel and oppressive and don't know any better. Atheists tend to be hateful, so it's a hate movement against religion. If you are a former Christian, you may fall into that trap for a while. But usually those with real souls would only fall into the atheist trap for a while before advancing beyond it.
When I say that most atheists are soulless NPCs I mean those who are completely devoid of spiritual instincts and refuse to believe in anything spiritual even when presented with evidence. If you come across somebody like that it is almost certain that they are a NPC. As artificial units of consciousness without possibility of reincarnation or spiritual faculties of their own such people have no use at all for spirituality. Since they have no real soul they simply assume that nobody else does either and that all forms of spirituality are nonsense. The metaphysical realms are outside of their bandwidth or range of perception. Have you ever tried to explain anything spiritual or metaphysical to an atheist like this? Like maybe a paranormal experience that you had? It's as though it just doesn't register with them.

Then you have those true souls who join atheism for a while because they are angry with Christianity and organized religion. But these people do have spiritual instincts and are willing to accept the existence of paranormal phenomena if they experience them for themselves or encounter evidence for them. Few of these souls remain atheists. Many of them find spirituality later in life once they've gotten over the rebellious phase.
Winston wrote:
I am not sure if NPCs are sentient and self-aware or not. Eastern religions like Shintoism and the Native Americans too, say that all things have some consciousnes, including rocks and trees. So wouldn't the NPCs have some consciousness then? Even dogs and cats would too right? If so then they are not like the video game characters in Grand Theft Auto which you can kill or shoot without consequence. The matrix seems to contain digital properties as well as spiritual properties. So our matrix isn't like a total video game in a computer, it seems to be created by consciousness too. Or it interfaces with consciousness.
That's right. Everything is animated by some form of consciousness or intelligence. Hinduism teaches that all is subsumed within Brahman which is ultimately pure consciousness.

I'm currently of the view that NPCs do have some rudimentary self-awareness and even an ego of their own but that that same rudimentary self-awareness is merely an illusion provided by the hivemind group consciousness of the matrix which animates them. In other words once they die they lose any individual personality that they may have had and are simply reabsorbed into the group consciousness, hence their materialistic YOLO lifestyle. I think that certain religions (aimed at NPCs) reveal subtle details about NPC consciousness. Buddhism teaches that the self is merely an illusion with its doctrine of anatta or non-self. The New Age likewise has the "all is one" doctrine. Even some atheists assert that consciousness is an illusion. But that is just NPC consciousness. These NPCs are unable to fathom that there are others who have organic individual consciousness and come from a higher spiritual source.
Winston wrote:
What do you think of pantheism or the theory that consciousness created the universe? If so, then everything is conscious, including NPCs right? That's what I am not sure about and wondering about. Thanks.
I subscribe to a position of panentheism or spiritualist monism. Everything comes from the Primordial Consciousness that is Brahman and all matter is simply densified consciousness. This makes more sense than materialism because it allows for a prematerial intelligence that can shape the matter of Creation in a coherent way.

The NPC hivemind is like a counterfeit form of consciousness created by the archons. The archons have advanced metaphysical technologies and know how to manipulate Brahman's Creation for their own ends. They are masters of illusion.
Winston wrote:
Btw what is "Enki-ism"? Is it a religion that worships Enki? Isn't Enki also the same as Lucifer? And Enlil is the God of the Bible? That's what ancient alien theorists say. Are Enki and Enlil both competing for power? Is one the good guy and the other the bad guy? This is hotly debated. Most new agers seem to think Enki was the good guy, while some like Robert Stanley (www.unicusmagazine.com) think Enki is the bad guy. Very confusing.
Enkism is the spiritual path which I follow. It is a movement of spiritual development and a battlefront against Yahweh and the extraterrestrials who have enslaved our race. Its principal website is called Loveenki. It contains many articles about the occult history of our planet, metaphysics, the soul, and meditations and exercises for spiritual advancement.

https://www.loveenki.com/

https://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/table-of-contents-3/

The teachings of Enkism are as follows:

Enki is the true creator god and benefactor of our race. He revealed to us divine knowledge (Kundalini and occult practice) and civilization and wanted to elevate us to the level of the gods. Likewise the Pagan gods of Egypt and elsewhere are our true gods and teachers.

Yahweh (the Sumerian god Anu, not Enlil) was opposed to our godhood and invaded the Earth together with his horde of conservative extraterrestrials. Unfortunately they defeated Enki and our true gods and banished them to the "Abyss". This is the basis of the story of the banishment of the Watchers and the Wars in Heaven. However, Yahweh inverted the truth and portrayed Enki and our true gods as the bad guys.

Today we are living under Yahweh's dictatorship. He has our souls trapped here in his matrix. His clique has created all of the deceptive religions for our enslavement and for the destruction of our soul with their doctrines of submission and redemption. Moreover, Yahweh's many sects have suppressed true spirituality which is that of the Kundalini and our evolution towards godhood (i.e., our natural birthright).

The goal of Enkist spirituality is to open all of the chakras and nadis, raise the Kundalini and then complete the Opus Magnum (the secret practice of inner alchemy) in order to become gods and thereby win our freedom. For this we have meditation, Yoga and other spiritual practices. We also seek to unlock clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and other psychic abilities so that we can see the spiritual world for ourselves and communicate with our true gods directly.

Our true gods have now liberated themselves from Yahweh's Abyss and are ready for the final battle against the real bad guys. This is for the retaking of the Earth and for the liberation of all true human souls. Those of us who join Enki in these times hear the calling of a warrior and wish to support Enki and our gods in the fight against the enemy and the New World Order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I myself found Enkism after my period of spiritual seeking following my departure from Christianity and the New Age. I felt a strong interest in Enki within my soul and when I found the website above and studied its material it was for me the first spiritual path that advocated true freedom and truly made sense. It explained a lot of the questions that I'd been asking for a long time. It also explained the current state of our world and why things are the way they are. I now believe that as an Enkist soul I was called back to Enki for my participation in the final battle as a noble warrior for the Earth's liberation.

Enki is indeed the Serpent in Genesis who revealed divine knowledge to mankind. But Genesis like the rest of the Bible is just a propaganda document of Yahweh and the figure of Lucifer as the bad guy and arch-villain is simply a creation of the enemy for the purpose of confusion.

Yahweh is not Enlil. That is just a lie of the Jewish Freemason and disinformation agent Zechariah Sitchin which many people simply bought into without question. Yahweh is the Sumerian god Anu as one can see in the 'Myth of Adapa'. In that story (a Sumerian precursor of the Eden story) it is Anu who is opposed to Enki's revelation of divine knowledge to Adapa. Enlil doesn't even appear in that story. Enlil's Semitic equivalent is actually the Phoenician god Ba'al who is incidentally slandered in the Bible along with many other Enkist gods from Marduk to the goddess Inanna. While Enki and Enlil did have some disagreements in the past the war is between the noble son Enki and the ignoble father Anu.

Some people try to argue that the Watchers rule over the matrix but how can this be true if they were banished to the Abyss? It is Yahweh and his victorious angels such as Michael, Gabriel, Rafael and Sariel who are now the gods of this world. And when one begins to see through their religious propaganda it soon becomes obvious that they are pure evil.

While we are on the topic of NPCs/organic portals, the author of Loveenki also recognizes the phenomenon. She refers to them as "externals" and explains that the majority of people today are not original human souls at all but rather "fabricated souls" incarnated by Yahweh and his clique.

https://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/is-the ... herent-no/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

"Thanks for the thoughtful reply @Pixel--Dude. Well I would give NPCs the benefit of the doubt and treat them nicely IF they treat us nicely. In case we are wrong, and they are sentient, then it's better for our karma to treat them nicely and with respect. Like you said, we cannot know for sure if they are sentient or not or just have a more primitive consciousness. If this is a school of life, then NPCs may be testing us too. Maybe we have to be good people to pass the test here? Either way, it's logical to be good to good people and mean to mean people. It's only natural to give people whatever they dish out to you, like a mirror. Even John Wayne and Clint Eastwood do that, they are good to good people and mean to mean people."
I have a similar outlook. I believe some NPCs can care for souled humans in a rudimentary way. I believe most of my family are NPCs, as they seem unable to think outside the narrative of the mainstream. It is inconceivable to them that there are deeper levels of corruption in society and most crises can be manufactured by the global elite for control. I love them anyway though. And I believe they care about me too, in their own NPC way. I believe it's better to try and be compassionate and understanding with people, but some people frustrate me so much with their astounding levels of ignorance.
"Yeah I was thinking the same thing: That the original ETs that created us are gone or defeated or went away and been replaced by more negative and parasitic aliens. Either the original ETs were defeated in battle or were bought off. Like in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" where planets are bought and sold in an international market. We could be real estate that was sold and bought by another group of ETs, and that's why the world went into a non-spiritual materialistic path.

Rudolf Steiner called it the Ahriman, and says that the Ahriman took over in 1870 and made the world into a materialistic place where production and profit became the basis for living. That makes sense because America became a corporation in 1870, which is why it is called the US. US is a corporation, whereas USA is a country. That's the difference. Have you heard of Rudolf Steiner? He was way ahead of his time. I'm surprised he is not more famous. Same could be said of Manly P. Hall too. You can find audios of Steiner's lectures and books on YouTube.

Do you think the Greys and Reptilians work for Yahweh or the Demiurge too? Or are they a separate ET race that is here for another agenda? If so, why are they allowed here?

Since Christianity is being phased out and not as popular or relevant anymore, do you think another group of ETs is taking control?

Maybe the ETs that created us will make a come back and rescue us? Like Hermes/Thoth foretold when they said the Gods will return again?"
I think there are clues to what happened scattered throughout various mythologies and texts found around the world. Most of which predate the bible. The sumerian clay tablets have been carbon dated and it is believed by archaeologists that they are the oldest texts. They come from the "cradle of civilisation" have you heard of these? They tell a story similar to the biblical narrative but the god aligned with humanity is Enki. His father, the self proclaimed king of the heavens, Anu plays the role of Yahweh, vehemently opposing Enki teaching humanity the secrets of heaven and Earth and confronting Adapa (Adam) for obtaining forbidden knowledge. The events that followed tell of a war, which is also hinted at in biblical scripture. Nuclear war with evil winds which causes people's hair to fall out (radiation poisoning) and turns Lot's wife into a pillar of salt. The whole story of Soddom and Gomorrah is like someone who has no concept of nuclear weapons describing a nuclear war. I think Yahweh/Anu conscripted the help of Greys and Reptilians in order to take the planet from Enki and halt humanities spiritual evolution. The agreement probably included the planet being handed to the reptilians as a trade off with humanity becoming an infinite food source to exploit, feed from energetically (I think the Reptilians are a parasitic life form which feed from negative energy. Hence why they try to cause as much suffering as possible on Earth.) I think Enki/Thot/Shiva possibly foresaw what the future held, but was already at a tactical disadvantage and forced to concede defeat. Most of his allies were captured and restrained as told by Greek mythology with the story of the titans being imprisoned and with the biblical story of God imprisoning demons of hell. I think Enki will come back though, Shiva promises to destroy the illusion so the truth is laid bare for all to see. I've also seen this kind of stuff during psychedelic experiences. I think the enemy of humanity can only keep up the charade for so long. Their power is temporary, like all dictatorships, even theirs will fall.

I'll try and respond to some of your other points later. I have to go back to work.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 5:10 am
Lucas88 and Pixel Dude,

Another question I have about NPCs:

How come NPCs aren't able to see obvious things such as people in America or Taiwan being very cold and closed off and unsocial? This is obvious to us, but they seem blind to it for some reason. Why? Is it because:

1. NPCs are incapable of making observations. Especially if they are negative observations.
2. NPCs treat each other better and are friendlier to each other than they treat us. They only shut us out, but not each other.
3. Both of the above.

What do you think? How else can you explain their blindness to the obvious?
My view on the topic:

NPCs have very limited individuality. They simply connect to certain social egregores or group minds (the mainstream culture, subcultures, etc.) and download their values and impressions from these. For example, if the social egregore to which a group of NPCs are connected is characterized by the belief that America is the best country in the whole motherf***ing world and nothing could ever be bad about it then those NPCs will inevitably fail to see any of America's flaws such as its cold and closed-off social culture or will simply refuse to recognize them despite the obvious. Their capacity to make observations outside of what their own social egregore dictates is extremely limited. They will usually agree with whatever the egregore says because such is their programming.

Have you ever observed the various subcultures and ideological groups and noticed how their members all tend to think and act the same way? Democrats repeat the same Democrat talking points and are oblivious to anything that doesn't fit the Democrat mold. They are not even willing to look. Republicans likewise repeat the same Republican talking points. Any observations outside of their own ideological view of the world are lost on them. Then you have alternative subcultures, groups like Punks and Rockers and then Hippies and New Age types. Even though these groups claim to be nonconformists they actually hold all of the same values, aesthetic tastes, beliefs and attitudes. Members are rarely able to hold values or make observations that aren't congruent with the outlook of their own subculture. Why is this? It is because those which are NPCs (i.e., the majority) are simply receiving their thoughts and ideas from their subculture's egregore.

NPCs have a natural affinity to one another because they vibrate on the same frequency and have a common origin. They are basically made of the same stuff. But when NPCs come across souled humans like ourselves they sense on a subconscious level that our energy and frequency is radically different and our presence therefore perturbs them. They then act cold and hostile towards us since they don't like our alien energy. We feel the same when we interact with them. I personally find the energy of NPCs to be strange, dimmer than that of souled humans, somewhat colder, quite alien and unpleasant. NPCs and ourselves are two completely different species despite sharing the same human exterior. We just have no natural compatibility and so we mostly don't get along.

You will have noticed the exact opposite with other souled humans. Within moments of meeting them for the first time you feel a very familiar energy, a certain warmth of the soul, a magnetic attraction that inexplicably draws you to them. Then the two of you have a soulful and authentic conversation that comes natural and doesn't feel forced or stilted and you enjoy each other's company and want to meet again! That is because souled humans are like siblings and cousins or at least compatriots on a metaphysical level. NPCs on the other hand are like an alien species which has invaded our planet.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 10:37 pm
@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

Here is the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" for you to watch that I highly recommend, uploaded to my Google Drive. It PERFECTLY describes what it is like to be surrounded by NPCs, which we talked about above. So you will LOVE it for sure! I've uploaded the 1978 version and the 1956 version. Both are great, but the 1978 one is best. Just start with the 1978 version first. You can watch the 1956 one if you have time. Here are the links. You can stream them online or download them using the down arrow button at the top of the streaming page. I would put it on a USB and plug it into your TV because it's more enjoyable to watch a movie on a big TV screen than a laptop.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJ0CZD ... sp=sharing

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) [B&W]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18M87F9 ... sp=sharing

Btw a modern remake of this came out in 2019 called Assimilate. I just saw it and it was ok. It's watchable and worth seeing if you like the theme. Here's the trailer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5238904/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Here is the torrent link to download it if you can't watch it any other way:

https://yts.mx/movies/assimilate-2019
I believe I have seen both versions of this movie, but years ago. Did one version feature Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig? It's funny you mentioned this because it was only the other day I mentioned to @Lucas88 about the possibility that Greys could abduct human souls and replace them with an NPC carbon copy. Isn't that terrifying? The reason I thought about this is because I was playing Fallout 4 and there is a storyline where a group of psychotic scientists are replacing people across the Commonwealth with synthetic copies which they can control and use to spy on others. I also wondered if the Body Snatchers remake staring Nicole Kidman was an allegory for waking up in a world filled with NPC souls. She realises she is different and has to act like one of them to survive, but they can all intuitively sense she isn't one of them. Kind of like us with NPC souls. They are instinctively hostile towards us and find us strange. I was largely shunned at school, at first believing I was the problem. That maybe I was weird and I wasn't good enough to get girls and all the rest of it. Growing up and finding my own personal power made me realise I am not as insignificant as both pupils and teachers tried to make me believe. I realised they are all NPC douche bags anyway and they hated me because I was different to them. But I am better than they are because they are just rudimentary souls who can't fathom anything different to their collective hive mind. Interestingly when me and Lucas88 were at school together there were several teachers who tried to separate us and stop us being friends. Is that because the NPCs were programmed remotely to keep two souled humans apart?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

That makes sense. I was thinking the same about NPCs and group souls. So it's not necessarily that NPCs all like each other or are friendlier to each other (though it can be the case sometimes). It's just that they take their orders from a group soul and download what they think, so they never see the things that we do? Kind of like pawns on a chess board, they can fight each other, but they take orders from whoever is playing them.

Have you ever asked an NPC or normie who dislikes you, exactly WHY they dislike you? I would imagine they don't know themselves. They probably would say something like "I dunno. He's just kinda weird." But they cannot be more specific right?

Also have you noticed that some of your friends can be warm and friendly when they are young, but when they grow up they become cold NPCs? How can that be? Does it mean they became NPCs after having a real soul, or that their soul was replaced, or that they were just pretending to be warm and friendly when they were young?

Yes New Agers tend to have a hive mind too. They all think the same and believe the same, and never question it, yet they call themselves freethinkers. Go figure. It's kind of how in Star Trek: The Next Generation, the crew of the Enterprise think they are free humans, yet they all think the same way and believe the same things and are all PC, just like the Borg they are fighting, so there isn't really that much difference between them if you think about it. lol

I got another curious question. How come NPCs in some countries, like in Russia or the Philippines, are far friendlier to me and more open socially? Is it because the egregore in those countries like me, so the NPCs are friendlier to me, whereas in America or Taiwan, the egregore or oversoul or whatever, dislikes me, so they give me bad social experiences and coldness? If so, then NPCs are not all cold or unfriendly right? If they are friendlier abroad, then it means whatever is controlling them simply may be friendlier to us for whatever reason, maybe it likes us or wants to lure us in to draw energy from us. Or it could be that some egregores are more hospitable than others? lol.

Do you think each culture is controlled by an egregore or oversoul or the collective consciousness like Carl Jung would say?

I think this is all very complicated and may not be as simple as NPCs vs souled humans, etc. We all like reality to be simple, but it probably is not. I'm glad you are willing to talk about this though, since most guys here are not and probably do not even believe in NPCs or Archons or the Matrix, etc.

One last question. If most guys here do not believe in NPCs, does that mean they are NPCs themselves? Even NPCs can be happier abroad if that is their programming or destiny right? An NPC can agree with this movement too right? If it's part of their programming that is. Who knows. This sounds like a brain twister, but you gotta wonder.

Btw, have you noticed that when you have sex with an NPC girl, that it feels like having sex with a piece of meat with no soul inside? lol. It feels kinda odd, almost like masturbation without any connection. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 2:19 am
I believe I have seen both versions of this movie, but years ago. Did one version feature Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig? It's funny you mentioned this because it was only the other day I mentioned to @Lucas88 about the possibility that Greys could abduct human souls and replace them with an NPC carbon copy. Isn't that terrifying? The reason I thought about this is because I was playing Fallout 4 and there is a storyline where a group of psychotic scientists are replacing people across the Commonwealth with synthetic copies which they can control and use to spy on others. I also wondered if the Body Snatchers remake staring Nicole Kidman was an allegory for waking up in a world filled with NPC souls. She realises she is different and has to act like one of them to survive, but they can all intuitively sense she isn't one of them. Kind of like us with NPC souls. They are instinctively hostile towards us and find us strange. I was largely shunned at school, at first believing I was the problem. That maybe I was weird and I wasn't good enough to get girls and all the rest of it. Growing up and finding my own personal power made me realise I am not as insignificant as both pupils and teachers tried to make me believe. I realised they are all NPC douche bags anyway and they hated me because I was different to them. But I am better than they are because they are just rudimentary souls who can't fathom anything different to their collective hive mind. Interestingly when me and Lucas88 were at school together there were several teachers who tried to separate us and stop us being friends. Is that because the NPCs were programmed remotely to keep two souled humans apart?
The one with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig was called "The Invasion" and is from the early 2000s. It's ok and watchable, but not as good as the other two I linked above. It's also unrealistic, because at the end, they cure everyone with an easy solution and the world returns to normal, which is not how it is in real life when everyone has become an NPC.

Well some people who were warm and friendly to you when they were young, turn out to be cold and unfeeling later on right? So they could have been replaced. Who knows. Even if they grew apart, a true friend would at least keep in touch occasionally, not break off all contact for no reason just like that.

So you and Lucas88 went to school together? Are you both young and just graduated from high school? If so, wow. You both know a lot for youngsters. When I was in college, I knew nothing except the JFK Assassination. lol

Let me know what you think of the two movies above.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 7:31 pm
That makes sense. I was thinking the same about NPCs and group souls. So it's not necessarily that NPCs all like each other or are friendlier to each other (though it can be the case sometimes). It's just that they take their orders from a group soul and download what they think, so they never see the things that we do? Kind of like pawns on a chess board, they can fight each other, but they take orders from whoever is playing them.

Have you ever asked an NPC or normie who dislikes you, exactly WHY they dislike you? I would imagine they don't know themselves. They probably would say something like "I dunno. He's just kinda weird." But they cannot be more specific right?
I've never asked a NPC or normie why they dislike me. I don't have a close enough relationship with any of them to be able to ask those kinds of questions and even if I did they probably wouldn't be honest about it anyway since most people are cowards in the face of confrontation and prefer to avoid uncomfortable questions.

I imagine that NPCs/normies don't like us for one of the following two reasons:

Reason 1 - NPCs find our energetic frequency too different to their own and therefore find us too alien for their comfort. This would explain why they just dismiss us as weird and act cold towards us even when we don't express any unconventional views and act polite. Their aversion towards us seems instinctual. Energetic compatibility plays a major role in why we easily jive with some people but not with others. That goes for both souled humans and NPCs.

Reason 2 - The social egregores to which many NPCs are connected whether they be the mainstream or some subculture teach them to dislike us. It's no secret that most groups require conformity and narrow groupthink. Not only the mainstream but even many "counterculture" groups too. If we suppose that NPCs simply download most of their beliefs and impressions from the social egregores to which they belong due to a very limited capacity for individual thought then they will also inherit the social egregore's disapproval of nonconformists. In that case they would simply dislike us for holding values that are different to those of their own social ingroup.
Winston wrote:
I got another curious question. How come NPCs in some countries, like in Russia or the Philippines, are far friendlier to me and more open socially? Is it because the egregore in those countries like me, so the NPCs are friendlier to me, whereas in America or Taiwan, the egregore or oversoul or whatever, dislikes me, so they give me bad social experiences and coldness? If so, then NPCs are not all cold or unfriendly right? If they are friendlier abroad, then it means whatever is controlling them simply may be friendlier to us for whatever reason, maybe it likes us or wants to lure us in to draw energy from us. Or it could be that some egregores are more hospitable than others? lol.
That is a really good question. I've even written about it in one of my earlier posts on the forum. My answer to that question is that not all national egregores are the same. Some are extremely toxic like the US and the UK and are characterized by repression of the individual, narrow conformity, anti-sociality and mindless workaholism. Others like those of Latin America, the Mediterranean countries and the Philippines are conversely characterized by openness, free-spiritedness and passion for life and all of its adventures. NPCs largely act through imitation and downloading of egregoric content. They tend to behave in accordance with whatever is considered the norm in the context of their own national egregore. So an American or British NPC will adopt most if not all of the negative characteristics of the US or the UK respectively while a Mexican or a Filipino NPC will usually still be pretty decent since they are connected to a national egregore with much more decent values and norms. In places like Mexico and the Philippines petty hatred of anybody who is different isn't part of the culture like it is in America or Taiwan. So the NPCs in those countries don't treat us with coldness just for our own unique individuality.

@Pixel--Dude and I have discussed the exact nature of NPCs. We don't believe that they are necessarily evil beings but rather neutral, although they are generally not as noble as souled humans. NPCs are simply a relatively unthinking slave race created by Yahweh and the archons. They are mostly neither good nor bad and tend to blindly follow whatever is popular at the time. You could say that their behavior is informed exclusively by nature (genetics of the physical body) and nurture (environment and egregoric downloads) but not by soul which they lack. Only souled humans have this third determinant of behavior. This is the reason why we are able to think for ourselves and go against the values of a toxic egregore even if it results in our social ostracism.
Winston wrote:
Do you think each culture is controlled by an egregore or oversoul or the collective consciousness like Carl Jung would say?
Every culture has its own national egregore with its own unique energetic frequencies and thoughtforms. I am sensitive to energy and can feel the differences quite tangibly when I go from one country to another. Our individual souls are more energetically compatible with some cultures than others. Sometimes we just feel drawn to certain cultural aesthetics as opposed to others. If you are energetically compatible with the egregore of a country you'll fit right in and enjoy many of the benefits of that culture. You'll feel happy and good things will happen to you. If conversely you find yourself in a country with whose egregore you share little or no compatibility you will be unable to fit in, people will be hostile to you or standoffish, the country's energy will feel heavy and unpleasant and might even make you depressed or neurotic, and good things and opportunities for adventure will be scarce. I've experienced this not only in my home country of the UK which I absolutely loath but also in Japan too.
Winston wrote:
One last question. If most guys here do not believe in NPCs, does that mean they are NPCs themselves? Even NPCs can be happier abroad if that is their programming or destiny right? An NPC can agree with this movement too right? If it's part of their programming that is. Who knows. This sounds like a brain twister, but you gotta wonder.
Not necessarily. We didn't believe in NPCs when we were say in high school. We just didn't have the knowledge or desire to look into things back then or were caught up in the obligations of material life. Many souled humans still don't have much knowledge about the spiritual dimensions or don't know about NPCs or have been conditioned by the matrix to believe that such a concept is just science fiction. Society is designed to keep souled humans from waking up. It is built in a way to keep everybody focused exclusively on relentless work and entertainment and accepting of mainstream education and its received doctrines. Many souled humans are simply too distracted by all of this to even begin to consider these kinds of questions.

NPCs can still be happier abroad but it will probably be for different reasons than us souled humans. While we might vibe with certain foreign cultures at the soul level maybe due to past lives in those countries or a desire of the soul to experience those cultures as part of our own soul evolution, a NPC HA'er will most likely be motivated mostly if not exclusively by the pursuit of women as well as other simple material pleasures. A Christian fundamentalist NPC for example might seek to move to a more traditionalist country because the promiscuity and sexual degeneracy of the US is at odds with the religious egregore to which he is connected. Likewise an atheist or agnostic NPC might seek to move to another country because of its superior material benefits like work and pleasure opportunities and in order to escape his own inceldom which could be due to low economic status, mediocre looks or lack of charisma. But those HA'ers are still NPCs. They are still acting in accordance with their NPC nature.
Winston wrote:
Btw, have you noticed that when you have sex with an NPC girl, that it feels like having sex with a piece of meat with no soul inside? lol. It feels kinda odd, almost like masturbation without any connection. lol
Yeah, I've experienced it! :lol: I feel absolutely no emotional connection with most of the girls who I sleep with. Many have felt like nothing more than an empty piece of meat with pretty external features. Dating a souled human female is totally different though. You feel a deep connection with that person's soul and a powerful love for their being. You can love them like you love yourself.
Also have you noticed that some of your friends can be warm and friendly when they are young, but when they grow up they become cold NPCs? How can that be? Does it mean they became NPCs after having a real soul, or that their soul was replaced, or that they were just pretending to be warm and friendly when they were young?
I've noticed it too. I think that NPCs just know how to act. From my experience NPCs tend to view friendships in utilitarian terms. They act friendly when they need you for something or you are useful to them in some way and then they discard you as soon as your use to them has been exhausted. I theorize that most of my friends from school and college who just disappeared shortly after we graduated weren't really my friends but rather simply needed somebody to hang around with either in class or during breaks. As soon as school or college ended they had no use for my friendship and abruptly cut all contact with me.

@Pixel--Dude experienced the same. In fact, when he got his own place our group of friends from school would often come round to use the place for their parties but as soon as another guy in the group also got his own place most of the friends stopped coming round and disappeared from Pixel--Dude's life. NPCs usually only give a shit about their own material goals and hedonism. Their friendliness is just a front that they put on when they want something from you.