Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Wow. Someone finally reconciles Simulation Theory with the Hindu/New Age concept that we are all part of God's dream. I've been wondering how those two can be reconciled for a long time. Finally this New Age woman makes sense and explains how they can be reconciled. What an amazing woman. She has a great gift for explaining complex subjects that others cannot. I think I've found my soulmate. :)

She explains why the matrix simulation that we are in is NOT a technological one generated by a machine or computer, as atheists imagine, but an ORGANIC matrix simulation created by consciousness from the 4th dimension, which is hard to comprehend for most people. Very few people can explain how an organic simulation works. She's one of the few, so definitely worth listening to. She makes the most sense out of anybody.

Here also is her explanation of the Demiurge, the God or AI that built the physical world, aka Saturn and Yahweh and others. She has the best explanation of it that I've ever seen and covers multiple facets of the Demiurge, which others do not. Wow. Amazing. Very impressive. @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 you will love her. She explains esoteric stuff better than anyone else I've seen. Wow. That's very rare for a woman.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:58 am
Wow. Someone finally reconciles Simulation Theory with the Hindu/New Age concept that we are all part of God's dream. I've been wondering how those two can be reconciled for a long time. Finally this New Age woman makes sense and explains how they can be reconciled. What an amazing woman. She has a great gift for explaining complex subjects that others cannot. I think I've found my soulmate. :)

She explains why the matrix simulation that we are in is NOT a technological one generated by a machine or computer, as atheists imagine, but an ORGANIC matrix simulation created by consciousness from the 4th dimension, which is hard to comprehend for most people. Very few people can explain how an organic simulation works. She's one of the few, so definitely worth listening to. She makes the most sense out of anybody.

Here also is her explanation of the Demiurge, the God or AI that built the physical world, aka Saturn and Yahweh and others. She has the best explanation of it that I've ever seen and covers multiple facets of the Demiurge, which others do not. Wow. Amazing. Very impressive. @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 you will love her. She explains esoteric stuff better than anyone else I've seen. Wow. That's very rare for a woman.

@Lucas88 and myself have believed that we are living in a simulation of a conscious supreme being rather than a computer simulation. After taking psychedelics and doing other bits of research here and there I came to this conclusion long ago.

I indicated as much in my thread about the seven Hermetic principles here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=47230
The first principle being the principle of mentalism. The universe and everything in it is created by consciousness. Your consciousness is remote and part of the All with your body just being the vehicle through which your soul can experience life. You should watch the youtube video I posted in this thread, it demonstrates that even particles are just potential and not fixed in reality. They are only manifested by a conscious observer.

I also discussed the idea that we live in a simulation of consciousness in this thread here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=48558

In this thread I talked about Brahman and the Atman. The Atman being individuated units of consciousness derived from the Absolute Source. In Sanskrit, this innermost part of your being that connects with the mind of the All is called Atman, which means innermost, spirit, or soul. The Atman in Hinduism is the true essence of a person that exists beyond time, eternal, imperishable, and forever living in the mind of Brahman.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this funny compilation of clips of glitches in the matrix. Some of them are hilarious. You gotta wonder if these clips are real or staged or photoshopped. If these are real, then that lends credence to the simulation theory I guess.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
December 24th, 2023, 11:51 am
Check out this funny compilation of clips of glitches in the matrix. Some of them are hilarious. You gotta wonder if these clips are real or staged or photoshopped. If these are real, then that lends credence to the simulation theory I guess.

This video is awesome. Thanks for sharing this @Winston I indeed believe the universe is a simulated reality from consciousness rather than a computer simulation. But the same rules can apply.

@gsjackson you should watch this video too. I think a simulated universe is the best argument for a flat earth with the stars all being simulated background. Under this hypothesis the normal laws f physics are all irrelevant and the world could indeed be flat. What do you think of this?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Go to places unfamiliar to you or travel, and you will noticed a staged effect. Like the simulation has to free up memory and load NPCs. Similar to a video game where the new area doesn't technically load or exist until your avatar enters it.

The simulation has a counter measure for this though, it will give you an experience of focused intensity, like stubbing your toe or an intense emotional exchange, this is used to re-ground you into the sensation of "realness". However if you can get past these moments or bypass them by not getting too emotionally attached, you can draw your focus back to the staged phenomenon, you can see the plottedness and synchronicity at work.

I know it sounds somewhat crazy to say, but I've noticed it. It's harder to see when you are just in your familiar routine because that stuff is already loaded into ram in a sense.

Even though I'm using digital terminology, I don't believe that it's a digital simulation. It feels more like spiritual planes interacting but we don't have the language for that yet. It's like a power struggle amidst different strata and hierarchy of beings, it's like there's these "others" that want to insinuate themselves into our experience and play at being us. These "pod" people like to play the game hard and "get ahead".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

You will love this Matrix Explained video about the Matrix uses organized religions (e.g. Christianity) to give people false hope for its benefit, not ours. It's interesting and would explain a lot.

Also Lucas check out this series about Vedanta Hinduism and how its concepts are explained in the Matrix movies, explained by an Indian woman. All seven parts are in this playlist here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Hpe9JndHo

This Indian guy also explains how Vedanta Hinduism is depicted in the Matrix movies.

Is Vedanta a pure version of Hinduism? It's based on the Upanishads it says. What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Roccia wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 11:07 am
Go to places unfamiliar to you or travel, and you will noticed a staged effect. Like the simulation has to free up memory and load NPCs. Similar to a video game where the new area doesn't technically load or exist until your avatar enters it.

The simulation has a counter measure for this though, it will give you an experience of focused intensity, like stubbing your toe or an intense emotional exchange, this is used to re-ground you into the sensation of "realness". However if you can get past these moments or bypass them by not getting too emotionally attached, you can draw your focus back to the staged phenomenon, you can see the plottedness and synchronicity at work.

I know it sounds somewhat crazy to say, but I've noticed it. It's harder to see when you are just in your familiar routine because that stuff is already loaded into ram in a sense.

Even though I'm using digital terminology, I don't believe that it's a digital simulation. It feels more like spiritual planes interacting but we don't have the language for that yet. It's like a power struggle amidst different strata and hierarchy of beings, it's like there's these "others" that want to insinuate themselves into our experience and play at being us. These "pod" people like to play the game hard and "get ahead".
@Roccia

I heard something like that before too. Howdie MIckoski said in an interview one time that he wandered into a neighborhood spontaneously that he doesn't usually go to. The street was completely empty. Then after a while, everyone came out at the same time, kids, adults, pets, etc. As if the matrix readjusted to his new location. It was weird. lol

Do you think maybe the HA experience is the Matrix's way of showing us that the grass is greener on the other side? If your theory is right then most people are just NPCs then? Even the people who seem very friendly and soulful and alive that we meet abroad? It could also be that the Matrix wants us to think life is better abroad so that when we return to the US we will be even more miserable than before so it can feed off our misery. Like raising us up and then setting us up for the fall, since what comes up must come down, so it has to give us some moments of joy and bliss sometimes, so that we can be brought down and come crashing down, which is what the Matrix loves. Have you noticed that too?

I noticed that too, that if your life is a routine then the Matrix just puts us in a cache so our life loads faster with less resources. That's why time goes faster when you are in a routine, but when you are seeing something new everyday or going somewhere new, time seems to slow down. Have you noticed that? Maybe that's why it doesn't want everyone to travel, because it doesn't want to have to load new simulations around us and tax its resources? lol

Btw are you Russian? Why do you call yourself Roccia?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 1:53 pm
@Roccia

I heard something like that before too. Howdie MIckoski said in an interview one time that he wandered into a neighborhood spontaneously that he doesn't usually go to. The street was completely empty. Then after a while, everyone came out at the same time, kids, adults, pets, etc. As if the matrix readjusted to his new location. It was weird. lol

Do you think maybe the HA experience is the Matrix's way of showing us that the grass is greener on the other side? If your theory is right then most people are just NPCs then? Even the people who seem very friendly and soulful and alive that we meet abroad? It could also be that the Matrix wants us to think life is better abroad so that when we return to the US we will be even more miserable than before so it can feed off our misery. Like raising us up and then setting us up for the fall, since what comes up must come down, so it has to give us some moments of joy and bliss sometimes, so that we can be brought down and come crashing down, which is what the Matrix loves. Have you noticed that too?

I noticed that too, that if your life is a routine then the Matrix just puts us in a cache so our life loads faster with less resources. That's why time goes faster when you are in a routine, but when you are seeing something new everyday or going somewhere new, time seems to slow down. Have you noticed that? Maybe that's why it doesn't want everyone to travel, because it doesn't want to have to load new simulations around us and tax its resources? lol

Btw are you Russian? Why do you call yourself Roccia?
I hope Nha Trang and the rest of Vietnam stays the way it is. I don't want the average Joe, potbelly, football watching American coming here.

Americans stink and smell wherever they go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 1:46 pm
Is Vedanta a pure version of Hinduism? It's based on the Upanishads it says. What do you think?
I wouldn't say that Vedanta is a "pure" version of Hinduism even if there ever was such a thing.

In reality, Vedanta is simply one of various philosophical schools which grew out of the intense cosmological speculation and religious milieu of the time of the Upanishads (began roughly around 800 BCE), the others being Samkhya, Nyaya, Vaisesika, Mimamsa, etc. Samkhya is the oldest of the Astika philosophical schools and predates Vedanta by a good half a millennium.

Moreover, Vedanta isn't one coherent philosophy and in fact includes a lot of internal disagreement. Some Vedantists are Advaitins (non-dualists) who follow the lineage of Adi Shankara while others are Dvaitins (dualists). Vedantists can't agree on the nature of Brahman, Atman and Prakriti. Then there are some other more complex interpretations of Vedanta such as Vishishtadvaita (qualified non-dualism). So I'd hardly describe Vedanta as a pure philosophy.

Then, in the history of Hinduism's development, there is an obvious discontinuity between the deeply philosophical and ethically conscious Upanishadic Hinduism and the earlier Vedic religion represented in the Rigveda. Most if not all of the refined teachings that we associate with Hinduism today such as the identity of Brahman and Atman, the cycle of samsara, karma and moksha originate from the Upanishads while the earlier Vedic religion proves to be a much cruder and less sophisticated form of religion centered around rituals and fire sacrifice and aimed at obtaining material blessings from the Devas and securing a favorable afterlife in the celestial realm. Early Vedic religion was significantly different to Upanishadic Hinduism.

However, even the Vedic religion isn't the oldest form of Hinduism. It is predated by the Harappan religion, which was the pre-Vedic religion of the Indus Valley civilization. Almost nothing is known about the Harappan religion due to absence of any decipherable script, but what has been found from that period thus far includes a Pashupati statue in a Yoga pose (possibly a proto-Shiva), an unknown goddess statue, and lingam and yoni artifacts. Curiously, the Harappan religion seems to have been quite egalitarian with an absence of sumptuous temples or priestly quarters, a far cry from the subsequent Vedic religion with its Brahminism and caste system.

In light of all of the above, Vedanta is nothing more than one philosophical school which emerged out of a relatively late and mature form of Hinduism -- that of the Upanishadic period --, which in turn constituted quite a radical development from the previous Vedic religion, with even the latter being possibly nothing more than an innovation of an even more ancient and still mostly unknown pre-Vedic religion. I hope that this answers your question.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:29 pm
I wouldn't say that Vedanta is a "pure" version of Hinduism even if there ever was such a thing.

In reality, Vedanta is simply one of various philosophical schools which grew out of the intense cosmological speculation and religious milieu of the time of the Upanishads (began roughly around 800 BCE), the others being Samkhya, Nyaya, Vaisesika, Mimamsa, etc. Samkhya is the oldest of the Astika philosophical schools and predates Vedanta by a good half a millennium.

Moreover, Vedanta isn't one coherent philosophy and in fact includes a lot of internal disagreement. Some Vedantists are Advaitins (non-dualists) who follow the lineage of Adi Shankara while others are Dvaitins (dualists). Vedantists can't agree on the nature of Brahman, Atman and Prakriti. Then there are some other more complex interpretations of Vedanta such as Vishishtadvaita (qualified non-dualism). So I'd hardly describe Vedanta as a pure philosophy.

Then, in the history of Hinduism's development, there is an obvious discontinuity between the deeply philosophical and ethically conscious Upanishadic Hinduism and the earlier Vedic religion represented in the Rigveda. Most if not all of the refined teachings that we associate with Hinduism today such as the identity of Brahman and Atman, the cycle of samsara, karma and moksha originate from the Upanishads while the earlier Vedic religion proves to be a much cruder and less sophisticated form of religion centered around rituals and fire sacrifice and aimed at obtaining material blessings from the Devas and securing a favorable afterlife in the celestial realm. Early Vedic religion was significantly different to Upanishadic Hinduism.

However, even the Vedic religion isn't the oldest form of Hinduism. It is predated by the Harappan religion, which was the pre-Vedic religion of the Indus Valley civilization. Almost nothing is known about the Harappan religion due to absence of any decipherable script, but what has been found from that period thus far includes a Pashupati statue in a Yoga pose (possibly a proto-Shiva), an unknown goddess statue, and lingam and yoni artifacts. Curiously, the Harappan religion seems to have been quite egalitarian with an absence of sumptuous temples or priestly quarters, a far cry from the subsequent Vedic religion with its Brahminism and caste system.

In light of all of the above, Vedanta is nothing more than one philosophical school which emerged out of a relatively late and mature form of Hinduism -- that of the Upanishadic period --, which in turn constituted quite a radical development from the previous Vedic religion, with even the latter being possibly nothing more than an innovation of an even more ancient and still mostly unknown pre-Vedic religion. I hope that this answers your question.
Does your profile avatar represent a snake mythological symbol?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 8:26 pm
Does your profile avatar represent a snake mythological symbol?
No, it's the Cobra Kai dojo's logo from The Karate Kid movies and Cobra Kai series.

The Cobra Kai philosophy is "strike first, strike hard, no mercy". It applies to all facets of life, not just to fighting. 👊
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston
@gsjackson
You guys are pro flat earth.

@galii
@CaptainSkelebob2
You guys seem anti flat earth and pro science.

I have a question for you all regarding simulation theory in conjunction with flat earth.

Do you guys think simulation theory gives more credence to flat earth? If reality is a simulation there wouldn't be any need for theories of forces that cant be seen or measured by any device. These phenomenon would simply be programming of the simulation, the rules by which it is programmed in order to operate. Space and things like that can all be simulated background.

The double slit experiment shows that reality isn't what we think it is. That it's probabilistic and manifested by conscious perception.

What do you guys think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude

Yes in a simulation then any shape is possible, or no shape at all. Reality seems malleable. Even the past can be changed if the Mandela Effect is real. However, consider this. If they can lie about outer space and astronomy then they can lie about quantum physics, the atomic model, and the double slit experiment too. In other words, if they can lie about outer space then they can lie about inner space too. You can't verify outer space or the atomic model, neither of which can be seen. They are based on mathematical models only. Also, the solar system and atomic model where things revolve around a center nucleus or sun is part of Kabbalah too. Even establishment science propagandists like Michio Kaku have said that Kabbalah predicted astronomy in advance.