Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation, like in the Matrix Trilogy?

Post by Winston »

Good points HouseMD. In a simulation, they could just freeze the program and update the code. Like in the movie "Dark City" or "The Adjustment Bureau".

What do you mean consciousness is an illusion though? Yes I have heard some cutting edge researchers say that consciousness is quantum in nature, that's why we can't quantify it or measure it. Doesn't quantum mean that it's from another dimension or below the atomic scale? How is it an illusion? Do you mean consciousness is not real? But you just said in other threads that you believe in the afterlife right? How does an afterlife work is consciousness isn't real? I'm confused. Can you clarify?

Also, if they really wanted to kill off most of the world, they could just spray bio weapons in the air with chemtrails and kill people easily. Nothing you could do about it. However, many New Agers say that there are universal laws that the elite have to go by. They can't just do whatever they want. They have to work with our free will and trick us into complying, so as long as they stay within those laws, their karma will not come back to bite them in the butt or bring them down. They know the universal laws of karma supposedly, since they have ruled from ancient times, and they have esoteric occult knowledge too. So they try to work within them and only do what's legal. Their goal is to get YOU to use your free will to choose your enslavement for you, because that is legal within karmic law. They are free to influence and persuade you and make you fearful in other words, to comply with their agenda, but they cannot force you against you will to do what they want.

Btw, HouseMD, are most doctors religious or atheist or something in between, in your experience? I would imagine they are either Christian/Catholic or Atheist, not New Age, because New Agers tend to be anti big pharma big time. Or they could be agnostic or just one of those who believe in God in a general abstract sense but with no religious views, like a Deist. Or they could be on the fence and have no views about it at all. What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 6:29 am
Good points HouseMD. In a simulation, they could just freeze the program and update the code. Like in the movie "Dark City" or "The Adjustment Bureau".

What do you mean consciousness is an illusion though? Yes I have heard some cutting edge researchers say that consciousness is quantum in nature, that's why we can't quantify it or measure it. Doesn't quantum mean that it's from another dimension or below the atomic scale? How is it an illusion? Do you mean consciousness is not real? But you just said in other threads that you believe in the afterlife right? How does an afterlife work is consciousness isn't real? I'm confused. Can you clarify?

Also, if they really wanted to kill off most of the world, they could just spray bio weapons in the air with chemtrails and kill people easily. Nothing you could do about it. However, many New Agers say that there are universal laws that the elite have to go by. They can't just do whatever they want. They have to work with our free will and trick us into complying, so as long as they stay within those laws, their karma will not come back to bite them in the butt or bring them down. They know the universal laws of karma supposedly, since they have ruled from ancient times, and they have esoteric occult knowledge too. So they try to work within them and only do what's legal. Their goal is to get YOU to use your free will to choose your enslavement for you, because that is legal within karmic law. They are free to influence and persuade you and make you fearful in other words, to comply with their agenda, but they cannot force you against you will to do what they want.

Btw, HouseMD, are most doctors religious or atheist or something in between, in your experience? I would imagine they are either Christian/Catholic or Atheist, not New Age, because New Agers tend to be anti big pharma big time. Or they could be agnostic or just one of those who believe in God in a general abstract sense but with no religious views, like a Deist. Or they could be on the fence and have no views about it at all. What do you think?
So freezing things to run an update generally isn't how it works, at least in most programming. Live updates are limited in scope and tend to be able to patch very minor things without a reset, while major updates require a shutdown. You couldn't just freeze windows for a major update, you'd have to hard shut down the whole thing since you can't update core runtimes while they are operational. This is just assuming Matrix-style simulations would be based on something akin to what we understand as programs, but anything would be possible.

As to elites and rules and whatnot, I think all of that is bull**** pulled out of the ass of people with mental illness

Doctors have varying religious stripes. There was a study that showed doctors tend to have greater representation of underrepresented religions in the US, largely owing to the high number of East and South Asians in medicine. Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Christianity of various stripes, Buddhism, and many other religious stripes are represented. Doctors are twice as likely to be spiritual (20% of physicians) versus the general population (9%). They are slightly less likely than the general population to be atheists (10.6% versus 13.3%). One of the more unique things is that doctors are twice as unlikely to rely on God in times of crisis when compared with the general population (61% of doctors versus 29% of the general population rely on themselves). However, doctors are more likely to attend regular religious services than the general public. Overall, doctors are basically very similar to the general population with some minor tweaks here and there. when it comes to religion overall.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't know know but all the winners in reality found a way to exploit or hack reality for their benefit...

In a few weeks...I am gonna be getting myself a hot Quinceañera Princess. My first two weeks, I should have approached 10-100 girls and gotten at least 20 numbers. There is no logical reason for me to fail in Mexico.

I will be magnificent and everyone will be jealous...

I will be kissing my princess in the dark
I will be kissing my princess in the park
She knows what the boys want...but she wants a man (me)

Yeah, it will be just like that Lana Del Rey song Lolita.

I am going to hack reality and make myself somewhat of a Kingpin rising to Neo-Nobility.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

We exist inside the story that the brain tells itself (Joscha Bach) | AI Podcast Clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyrPMVMb-Uw
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 8:18 pm
I don't know know but all the winners in reality found a way to exploit or hack reality for their benefit...

In a few weeks...I am gonna be getting myself a hot Quinceañera Princess. My first two weeks, I should have approached 10-100 girls and gotten at least 20 numbers. There is no logical reason for me to fail in Mexico.

I will be magnificent and everyone will be jealous...

I will be kissing my princess in the dark
I will be kissing my princess in the park
She knows what the boys want...but she wants a man (me)

Yeah, it will be just like that Lana Del Rey song Lolita.

I am going to hack reality and make myself somewhat of a Kingpin rising to Neo-Nobility.
Inb4 Tsar ends up being murdered by a cartel for being an absolute tool and a pedophile after they kidnap him and realize he has no money to ransom him for
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
July 9th, 2021, 7:12 am
Inb4 Tsar ends up being murdered by a cartel for being an absolute tool and a pedophile after they kidnap him and realize he has no money to ransom him for
I won't be abducted, and you should get your definition correct. Kidnapped is a word used for child abductions. Adults can only be abducted...

Next, usually the cartels don't or avoid targeting foreigners, unless they're FBI or DEA who have permission to operate on foreign soil, then it's common sense that enemies will be killed.

Then, most nations don't think much of it men dating HS girls if the girl consents.

Next, most of the world probably knows Americans are poor and really, no one tries to abduct Europeans...and all Europeans need to do is have their embassy negotiate their release. It is America that "doesn't negotiate" for the release of their citizens unless it's a really VIP citizen.

LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 6:07 pm
Winston wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 6:29 am

So freezing things to run an update generally isn't how it works, at least in most programming. Live updates are limited in scope and tend to be able to patch very minor things without a reset, while major updates require a shutdown. You couldn't just freeze windows for a major update, you'd have to hard shut down the whole thing since you can't update core runtimes while they are operational. This is just assuming Matrix-style simulations would be based on something akin to what we understand as programs, but anything would be possible.

As to elites and rules and whatnot, I think all of that is bull**** pulled out of the ass of people with mental illness

Doctors have varying religious stripes. There was a study that showed doctors tend to have greater representation of underrepresented religions in the US, largely owing to the high number of East and South Asians in medicine. Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Christianity of various stripes, Buddhism, and many other religious stripes are represented. Doctors are twice as likely to be spiritual (20% of physicians) versus the general population (9%). They are slightly less likely than the general population to be atheists (10.6% versus 13.3%). One of the more unique things is that doctors are twice as unlikely to rely on God in times of crisis when compared with the general population (61% of doctors versus 29% of the general population rely on themselves). However, doctors are more likely to attend regular religious services than the general public. Overall, doctors are basically very similar to the general population with some minor tweaks here and there. when it comes to religion overall.
That's true. That's how Windows and Android UI works. Maybe the Covid vaccine is a minor update then? But not a major one? There is some evidence we are in a simulation. It's not zero. That's why some physicists, including one at Oxford named Nick Bostrom, believe it. However, they never address how consciousness can exist in a simulation or in a video game character, unless our consciousness comes from outside the matrix, like in the movie Tron. Or the matrix is quantum in nature, like a quantum computer.

About elites and them having to conform to karma, why is that a mental illness? People with higher consciousness and understand metaphysics and the occult know about the universal karmic laws. Just because you don't, doesn't make them wrong. Higher knowledge is not "mental illness". It's just beyond your understanding. Some people are ahead of their time too, or they know stuff from esoteric mystery schools that's usually reserved for intiates, not the masses. Also, many elites and Hollywood actors are Kabbalists. The Kabbalah teaches such esoteric laws too. So elites know about them. They follow what's called "the left hand path" kind of like the dark side of the force in Star Wars. Because occult can be used for good or bad.

Btw karma is real. I get mine instantly within 24 hours, because I'm on a spiritual path, so my karma manifests instantly. If I were to steal 50 bucks for instance, something would come up soon that would make me pay 50 bucks and thus cause me to lose it because it was money I didn't deserve or earn. Those on a spiritual path and have their pineal gland opened, usually are in that situation where their karma manifests instantly. Also in Philippines and China, I noticed that when I get scammed a certain amount, that amount is usually returned to me soon. And usually in exact amounts too. For example if a hotel in China overcharges me 125 yuan, later on another hotel undercharges me that same amount of 125 yuan, even though they are unrelated. That tells me right there that a higher order is at work. This has happened more than once, so it wasn't a fluke either. I can't speak for others, but those type of incidents which frequently happen tell me for sure that the universe is not random and that there's a higher order to things, whether we can see it or not. Many wise spiritual people agree and have reported similar things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 5:35 am
If I were to steal 50 bucks for instance, something would come up soon that would make me pay 50 bucks and thus cause me to lose it because it was money I didn't deserve or earn. Those on a spiritual path and have their pineal gland opened, usually are in that situation where their karma manifests instantly.
Do you think that includes sort of karma thing includes taking from large multinational corporations? I haven't actually stolen from anyone...

I sort of assumed negative karma only applies if getting things free from when it's not actually totally right to do so from regular people and small businesses, not large or multinational corporations, but maybe I am wrong. I lost 20% abroad and now my health issues will cause me to lose much of what I have left. Was that Murphy's Law or bad karma?

Robinhood and his Band of Merry Men stole from the rich and gave the poor but I don't think he actually kept any significant portion of it so that's probably why he didn't get bad karma? But that might just be a story.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 6:38 am
Winston wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 5:35 am
If I were to steal 50 bucks for instance, something would come up soon that would make me pay 50 bucks and thus cause me to lose it because it was money I didn't deserve or earn. Those on a spiritual path and have their pineal gland opened, usually are in that situation where their karma manifests instantly.
Do you think that includes sort of karma thing includes taking from large multinational corporations? I haven't actually stolen from anyone...

I sort of assumed negative karma only applies if getting things free from when it's not actually totally right to do so from regular people and small businesses, not large or multinational corporations, but maybe I am wrong. I lost 20% abroad and now my health issues will cause me to lose much of what I have left. Was that Murphy's Law or bad karma?

Robinhood and his Band of Merry Men stole from the rich and gave the poor but I don't think he actually kept any significant portion of it so that's probably why he didn't get bad karma? But that might just be a story.
No I don't think so. Karma manifests instantly within 24 hours for those on a spiritual path, because they should know better. But for those on a materialistic low consciousness path, it may manifest much slower or not until their next life. So for example someone like George W. Bush or Dick Cheney or George Soros, may not get their karma right away. They are on a different path, what occultists call "the left hand path". So karma works different for them. It could be that they have learned how to circumvent karma altogether through some unknown occult means that only the Illuminati knows? Who knows. I don't claim to know everything about the occult, and the elites may have hidden knowledge that others don't. It's always possible. It could be that the elites worship ET gods or 4D powerful entities that protect them and shield them from karma? Because they are on negative 4D frequency, where the laws are different than those of our reality?

Btw I'm not the only one who says this. New Agers on YouTube also report that their karma manifests instantly right away too. @Mr S has a lot to say about this, he and I discuss it a lot.

This New Age lady who seems very bright and aware named Christina Lopes mentions this about karma too. See her video below. For her, karma manifests instantly too right away.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
July 10th, 2021, 1:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 9th, 2021, 7:12 am
I won't be abducted, and you should get your definition correct. Kidnapped is a word used for child abductions. Adults can only be abducted...

Next, usually the cartels don't or avoid targeting foreigners, unless they're FBI or DEA who have permission to operate on foreign soil, then it's common sense that enemies will be killed.

Then, most nations don't think much of it men dating HS girls if the girl consents.

Next, most of the world probably knows Americans are poor and really, no one tries to abduct Europeans...and all Europeans need to do is have their embassy negotiate their release. It is America that "doesn't negotiate" for the release of their citizens unless it's a really VIP citizen.

LOL
Kidnapping has nothing to do with the age of the victim you degenerate. It refers to relication and concealment of an individual and in most jurisdictions is separated by abduction in that kidnapping requires use of physical force (similar to the distinction between assault and battery).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/kidnapping

US citizens are frequent cartel targets since they are outside of US jurisdiction. Busloads of US citizens and even much of an entire expat community have been killed for profit. The average US citizen is worth far more than the average Mexican, so to them you look like a money pinata.

As to hunting and grooming their girls, they're as possessive as any group over their women. An outsider swooping in to target teenagers is going to draw some ire
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 10:03 am
US citizens are frequent cartel targets since they are outside of US jurisdiction. Busloads of US citizens and even much of an entire expat community have been killed for profit. The average US citizen is worth far more than the average Mexican, so to them you look like a money pinata.

As to hunting ... their girls, they're as possessive as any group over their women. An outsider swooping in...
If I were to get shot or killed, then it will be destiny and I will be put out of my misery because I have never suffered as bad as I am now...my parasitic infection is the greatest Murphy's Law.

And honestly, I don't know how well I will do this summer. Most of my summer is gone... luckily, I can make it for medical tourism. If I don't get a girl by September 17, I will only use Tinder until I am better because the #1 reason I am going at this point is red carpet medical treatment. I get to ask for whatever I want and have it done.

I have probably put 1,000+ hours into reading everything I can about my health issues, my symptoms in relation to infections, different species, medicines, case studies, medical reports from across the world, and medical equipment.

And everyone knows I was broke while healthy but able to save and do more. At the moment I am broke and unhealthy. That means 1 real date weekly with 1 girl only and nothing fancy. I don't I can impress a girl but I will find out. Because I will be practicing cold approach day game on the days I feel well enough. I really wanted several girlfriends at once.

My first day or two will be to buy a sim, exchange some money, walk the park to find the best day game areas, and schedule a doctor appointment. Luckily it will only be a one hour time difference.

If I get abducted and killed, that would really be good luck for me compared to living in constant suffering every single day.

If I don't get better I will either OD in the cleanest way possible or pay a hitman to kill me painlessly and clean. No blood, no knives, no drowning, no hanging, and no painful poisons. I want to be completely asleep and then I want to be injected with a painless fatal poison that will kill me.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 7:47 pm
If I don't get better I will either OD in the cleanest way possible or pay a hitman to kill me painlessly and clean. No blood, no knives, no drowning, no hanging, and no painful poisons. I want to be completely asleep and then I want to be injected with a painless fatal poison that will kill me.
Tsar, I wouldn't do that. You would just get Murphy's Law on it. In other words, you would pay the hitman, he would take your money and not do the job. You always get Murphy's Law.

Don't try to do it yourself either. You would just end up as a paraplegic the rest of your life in a wheelchair or hospital bed the rest of your life suffering.

You just have to accept your fate as is.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 7:47 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 10:03 am

As to hunting ... their girls, they're as possessive as any group over their women. An outsider swooping in...
If I were to get shot or killed, then it will be destiny and I will be put out of my misery because I have never suffered as bad as I am now...my parasitic infection is the greatest Murphy's Law.

And honestly, I don't know how well I will do this summer. Most of my summer is gone... luckily, I can make it for medical tourism. If I don't get a girl by September 17, I will only use Tinder until I am better because the #1 reason I am going at this point is red carpet medical treatment. I get to ask for whatever I want and have it done.

I have probably put 1,000+ hours into reading everything I can about my health issues, my symptoms in relation to infections, different species, medicines, case studies, medical reports from across the world, and medical equipment.

And everyone knows I was broke while healthy but able to save and do more. At the moment I am broke and unhealthy. That means 1 real date weekly with 1 girl only and nothing fancy. I don't I can impress a girl but I will find out. Because I will be practicing cold approach day game on the days I feel well enough. I really wanted several girlfriends at once.

My first day or two will be to buy a sim, exchange some money, walk the park to find the best day game areas, and schedule a doctor appointment. Luckily it will only be a one hour time difference.

If I get abducted and killed, that would really be good luck for me compared to living in constant suffering every single day.

Have you ever seen how cartels murder people? It's a fate worse than death which happens to also end in it
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this fascinating interview, electrical engineer Jim Elvidge discusses with Anthony Peake and Sarah Janes the powerful evidence that this seemingly physical universe is, at its purest level, created out of digital information.

Jim discusses why more and more scientists are accepting that the present materialist-reductionist paradigm is about to be replaced by a far wider, and all-inclusive model of reality whereby consciousness, as the interpreter of digital information, becomes central.

Check out Jim's website: https://www.theuniversesolved.com/

12 Evidences that we are living in a simulation from Jim Elvidge's website:

https://www.theuniversesolved.com/evidence.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could we be living in a Computer Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

On Where Did the Road Go Radio, Jim Elvidge explains why the scientific evidence every year MORE AND MORE point to a DIGITAL reality that we are living in. It may not be absolute proof but the cumulative data for a digital universe is VERY STRONG he explains. Very fascinating stuff! See below.

His first interview in 2013:

His second interview in 2017:

His third interview in 2019: