Are most people connected to a Group Oversoul or Hive Mind, like the Borg? If so, it would explain a lot of mysteries.

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Are most people connected to a Group Oversoul or Hive Mind, like the Borg? If so, it would explain a lot of mysteries.

Post by Winston »

Are most people connected to a group soul or hive mind or collective, like the Borg in Star Trek: The Next Generation? It seems like it. If so, it would explain a lot of mysteries and unanswered questions I have that no one can answer. I will explain later. But for now, here are some fun videos about the Borg in the Star Trek history and timeline. lol

Most people do seem to be connected to a hive mind and group soul. Especially in Asia where there is no individuality or freethought at all. So the Borg is a very good metaphor for how most people are. It's funny they don't realize that.

The irony here in all this is that if you think about it, the Enterprise crew isn't that different from the Borg. Because Picard's crew all think alike, have the same values, conform to political correctness, and have to follow orders and do their duties on their ship, like slaves. They are not free spirits who can do whatever they want or live on their own terms. So in a sense, they aren't that much different. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are most people connected to a Group Oversoul or Hive Mind, like the Borg? If so, it would explain a lot of mysterie

Post by Winston »

Here's why I am asking if most people are part of a hive mind or group soul.

Have any of you ever wondered if you were in a waking dream where only you were real and everyone else was a creation of your mind? I gotta wonder that when i am baffled at how everyone can unanimously say false things like "most people are social butterflies and extroverts" or "Taiwan is the friendliest country and Russia the least friendliest" when i know for sure that that isn't true at all. Its like everyone saying 2+2=5 except you. You know they are wrong but cant figure out how everyone can all be wrong. Isn't it impossible for the whole world to be that wrong? Or for millions to never notice something obvious that I notice on day one in Russia, such as people being more open to talking to strangers overseas?

The only explanation is that I'm either in some kind of Truman Show where everyone is an actor playing a trick on me, or in a simulation or waking dream/nightmare where no one is real but me.

I know that sounds crazy. But in theory it could be true and impossible to disprove, since you cannot know for sure that others are conscious or self aware like you. The reason it could be true is this:

When I am in a dream, the dream creates people and characters within the dream that can talk to me and have conversations. It's as if the dream is able to generate AI characters that talk back. One time i had a lucid dream after waking up and falling asleep while still aware. In the lucid dream i met Rock on the road to the beach. I told him "Rock are you aware that you are in my dream and so you are not real? I'm serious. No joke. I just woke up and went back to sleep so i know this is a dream." Rock kept replying "Don't be ridiculous Winston. I'm just as real as you." It felt like a real conversation. I wondered if it was ok to punch him since i was in a dream but i am not that mean spirited, so... Lol

But anyway, you see what i mean. If my mind can create people to talk to, including close friends in real life, in the dream state, then who's to say that it can't do the same in my waking dream too? Hence its theoretically possible. Philosophers throughout the ages have noted this possibility too and how it can never be truly disproven since u cant really know if others are conscious or not. Thats why i say in theory it could be true.

If it were true it would explain how everyone can be wrong about something obvious. Because my mind is playing tricks on me and creating a world where everyone says the opposite of what's true. i know thats crazy. But how else can u explain it? It seems impossible to explain.

So when i see stuff that I can't explain and no one else can explain either, i gotta wonder if this is all a dream or simulation where no one is real but me and thats why everyone can be so wrong and irrational about the most simple and obvious things. I just gotta wonder because I'm forced to in a sense.

What do you all think? Do any of you ever wonder the same thing?

Or, could most people be part of a simulation? I wonder if there are only a few thousand real souls here? Most people just follow their programming. They can never be freethinkers because their mind is controlled by the oversoul or hive mind. Thats why they don't get lonely or need to talk to strangers. The oversoul they are connected to arranges everything for them and gives them a role and function to do. That's why they can find a wife or make friends without needing to talk to strangers or being in a socially open country. Because their life is set up for them. Just like the bees in a bee hive all have a role and function assigned. They don't need to think or ask questions. They just connect to the hive consciousness or oversoul.

This means we are misfits because we are not connected to the oversoul or hive right? Not because we chose to be misfit. Who would choose to be misfit..we were born that way. Thats why the oversoul could not give us a role or function. Because we are not created by the oversoul and are not part of it. Just like a bee hive cannot give a job or role to a butterfly because the butterfly is simply not part of the butterfly.

Thats the only theory and explanation that can explain all these mysteries. Right? I cannot think of any other explanation.

I did not choose to be a freethinker or misfit. I simply am. Its not about having Asperger's because Asperger's people claim they do not want to be social. But i do. Its about me not being part of the hive or oversoul that most people are. Isnt that the real problem?

Its like being in a movie where u have no role and no script and no part. U simply dont belong in the movie and no role is written for u. U are like an invader on a movie set and the movie director didnt ask you to come and therefore has no part for u in the movie. Thats how Asperger's people feel too. That analogy is very accurate. Did u ever feel that way too, like u are in a movie or play where u have no part or role and arent even supposed to be there?

Thats why i could not find any social clique in high school. Not even the nerds or geeks accepted me. Because they all had a role and part to play, but i didnt. So no one accepted me and no clique wanted me. Because everyone had a part but me. Even the rebels and hippies have a part and clique. Except for me since i dont fit into the matrix at all, not even as a rebel or hippie. Just nothing. Very sad and lonely isnt it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are most people connected to a Group Oversoul or Hive Mind, like the Borg? If so, it would explain a lot of mysterie

Post by Winston »

Consider this puzzling mystery that cannot be explained except by the oversoul theory:

My older cousin Alice is plain and average looking, and doesnt like to talk to strangers and has no business doing so. She is not open and outgoing like i am. Yet she always has plenty of friends in taiwan and america and is never lonely. Her friends are stable and dont flake on her. They are good people and invite her out to do stuff or invite her over.

She doesn't know anyone who is a misfit or socially disconnected except me. So she cannot relate to my feelings at all.

How can u explain this? It makes no sense. I am far more open than her and not afraid to talk to strangers. Yet she doesnt even need to talk to any strangers because she always has enough friends to keep her busy. Ive also never understood how u are supposed to make friends in socially closed countries like america or taiwan where u arent even supposed to talk to strangers and if u do u come across as a creep or pervert. It seems logically impossible.

The only way to explain it is that Alice and people like her, are part of the matrix or hive mind or oversoul. So her friends are given to her and arranged. She doesnt need to make anything happen or try to make friends. It is part of her destiny. So the matrix arranges it all.

She also held a boring job for many years as a post office employee without any complaints. Its like she can conform to a routine or duty assigned to her and accept being a slave to a job and sees that as normal. If your mind is part of the oversoul i guess u will have no problem holding onto a job no matter how boring it is. Since u have no individual consciousness apart from the oversoul. U just do what it wants because u are part of it and not separate from it like a misfit like me would be.

Consider that most janitors and cleaning maids do not resist their jobs either, even though its low class. They dont have an inner resistance to what they do. They simply accept it and have no angst about it. Especially in Asia where people have no individual consciousness at all. They accept their job and role even if it sucks. Because they do whatever role the matrix assigns them. Same with office workers in the most boring office jobs.

Even the beggars in the Philippines who live in slums do not resist what they are or act like they deserve better. They act like their predicament is natural and normal and is what they are.

So u see even people at the bottom of the barrel have a role in the matrix and do not resist it. Maybe in america they do, but not in Asia. In asia everyone knows their place and accepts it without resistance. Total conformity. Thats why asians are baffled when they see that i dont conform to anything at all and have no role or function assigned.

What do u think?

Here's another bizarre mystery thats impossible to explain.

On YouTube everyone in every video you see about Asperger's or introversion claims that most people are very social and extroverted and social butterflies. So its very easy and natural to be social and make friends, even in America, as long as you dont have Asperger's and are not painfully shy or too introverted. Everyone on YouTube assumes this as if it were a universal fact and common knowledge.

Yet we know that's not true at all. In reality people do not talk to strangers unless its business related and keep their distance and are paranoid of others and very nonsocial. So how can everyone on YouTube be unanimously wrong????? Impossible! Is this be a dream? How can that be real?

What this means is that even people with Asperger's or autism are more normal than me in a sense, because they go along with the assumption that most people are social butterflies and very social. They describe people as social animals too. They never say that people are closed and dont talk to strangers. Or claim that they are open and friendly and outgoing but no one talks to them and everyone ignores them. Not even aspies or autistic people would dare say that. They all BLAME THEMSELVES. Never others. So even aspies conform to the social narrative that most people are social butterflies as if that were a basic truth everyone agrees with, like 2+2=4. Go figure.

How can that be? Its impossible to explain. Like i said before, you are not allowed to say people are closed and are not open to talking to strangers. Even those with Asperger's will never say that, at least not on YouTube. They all follow the rule that u are only allowed to blame yourself. So u are only allowed to say the following.

1. I am painfully shy or have social anxiety.
2. I have Asperger's or Autism so I am socially impaired.
3. I work too much and dont have time to meet people.
4. I am an introvert and prefer my own company rather than the company of others.

Everyone complies and says one of those things. Its not acceptable to blame others. When i do that people are shocked and weirded out. Even my therapists have been shocked and rattled by what i say, as if their sense of reality is f***ed because i said something taboo no one else would dare say.

How to explain this? Either this is a bad dream or everyone is connected to some hive mind or oversoul that i am not connected to. Or this is the Truman Show and everyone is an actor screwing with my head and making me think im crazy.

It seems impossible to explain this any other way. Right?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

My friend Danning Krueger told me Evolution Theory explains everything but I am not so shure about it.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
August 1st, 2021, 3:16 pm
She also held a boring job for many years as a post office employee without any complaints. Its like she can conform to a routine or duty assigned to her and accept being a slave to a job and sees that as normal. If your mind is part of the oversoul i guess u will have no problem holding onto a job no matter how boring it is. Since u have no individual consciousness apart from the oversoul. U just do what it wants because u are part of it and not separate from it like a misfit like me would be.
I could never understand how people can do shit menial jobs like working in a warehouse or an office without going crazy. Let's be honest, most jobs are totally shit. I've never been able to hold down a job for more than a few months. Every job that I did just sucked the life out of me and suffocated my soul and before long I started to feel depressed and miserable. I would either just quit or get released by the company for poor performance or expiry of the temporary work arrangement and every time that happened I felt a huge relief. I utterly detest work. I absolutely cannot bear to subject myself to any project that isn't my own. I have my own passions and interests which go way beyond some thoughtless mechanical drudgery in a place of employment. Modern work culture with its long working hours, its monotony and its servile sucking up to authority is totally contrary to the nature of my free-spirited soul. My philosophy is one of fierce anti-work.

How are so many others so able to withstand lives of drudgery and monotony? I agree with your theory, @Winston. The bulk of the population are lower NPC souls who are created by the demiurge and receive programming from the matrix system. They are basic units of consciousness with only base animalistic desires and needs and have no inner life or spiritual needs and so they are able to spend most of their waking hours in some soulless factory or warehouse or office cubicle without going crazy. They also see this as normal since as NPCs they have no thoughts of their own and are simply programmed to think in accordance with certain narrow paradigms. The NPCs are suited to relentless work in the industrial dystopias of the modern world precisely because they are a soulless slave race. True souled humans on the other hand find shit jobs torturous and soul-killing and simply do our best to keep our shit together and avoid mental breakdowns.

Drudgery and shit jobs are for NPC losers, dumb slave souls who are willing to sacrifice their own life energy for a company which doesn't give a f**k about them. Any souled human should try to find ways to minimize our need to work if not for anything other than our own sanity. Things like passive income or seasonal work in one country with a strong currency in order to then live for the rest of year in another country with a much cheaper cost of living. But f**k the grind! It is just inhuman!
Winston wrote:
Or, could most people be part of a simulation? I wonder if there are only a few thousand real souls here? Most people just follow their programming. They can never be freethinkers because their mind is controlled by the oversoul or hive mind. Thats why they don't get lonely or need to talk to strangers. The oversoul they are connected to arranges everything for them and gives them a role and function to do. That's why they can find a wife or make friends without needing to talk to strangers or being in a socially open country. Because their life is set up for them. Just like the bees in a bee hive all have a role and function assigned. They don't need to think or ask questions. They just connect to the hive consciousness or oversoul.
@Pixel--Dude and I had a conversation about this same topic yesterday. We both notice how life seems to be automatically set up for many people and they find their way so naturally while others like ourselves have to go out of our way to make things happen and even then things rarely ever come together smoothly. We theorize that NPCs have it easier because they are all plugged into the matrix's programs, are on the same wavelength and vibrate at more or less the same frequencies while those of us who are not part of the matrix and its programming are left out and have to make our own way which often requires much greater effort and involves going against the dominant current.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
Here's why I am asking if most people are part of a hive mind or group soul.

Have any of you ever wondered if you were in a waking dream where only you were real and everyone else was a creation of your mind? I gotta wonder that when i am baffled at how everyone can unanimously say false things like "most people are social butterflies and extroverts" or "Taiwan is the friendliest country and Russia the least friendliest" when i know for sure that that isn't true at all. Its like everyone saying 2+2=5 except you. You know they are wrong but cant figure out how everyone can all be wrong. Isn't it impossible for the whole world to be that wrong? Or for millions to never notice something obvious that I notice on day one in Russia, such as people being more open to talking to strangers overseas?

The only explanation is that I'm either in some kind of Truman Show where everyone is an actor playing a trick on me, or in a simulation or waking dream/nightmare where no one is real but me.

I know that sounds crazy. But in theory it could be true and impossible to disprove, since you cannot know for sure that others are conscious or self aware like you. The reason it could be true is this:

When I am in a dream, the dream creates people and characters within the dream that can talk to me and have conversations. It's as if the dream is able to generate AI characters that talk back. One time i had a lucid dream after waking up and falling asleep while still aware. In the lucid dream i met Rock on the road to the beach. I told him "Rock are you aware that you are in my dream and so you are not real? I'm serious. No joke. I just woke up and went back to sleep so i know this is a dream." Rock kept replying "Don't be ridiculous Winston. I'm just as real as you." It felt like a real conversation. I wondered if it was ok to punch him since i was in a dream but i am not that mean spirited, so... Lol

But anyway, you see what i mean. If my mind can create people to talk to, including close friends in real life, in the dream state, then who's to say that it can't do the same in my waking dream too? Hence its theoretically possible. Philosophers throughout the ages have noted this possibility too and how it can never be truly disproven since u cant really know if others are conscious or not. Thats why i say in theory it could be true.

If it were true it would explain how everyone can be wrong about something obvious. Because my mind is playing tricks on me and creating a world where everyone says the opposite of what's true. i know thats crazy. But how else can u explain it? It seems impossible to explain.

So when i see stuff that I can't explain and no one else can explain either, i gotta wonder if this is all a dream or simulation where no one is real but me and thats why everyone can be so wrong and irrational about the most simple and obvious things. I just gotta wonder because I'm forced to in a sense.

What do you all think? Do any of you ever wonder the same thing?

This means we are misfits because we are not connected to the oversoul or hive right? Not because we chose to be misfit. Who would choose to be misfit..we were born that way. Thats why the oversoul could not give us a role or function. Because we are not created by the oversoul and are not part of it. Just like a bee hive cannot give a job or role to a butterfly because the butterfly is simply not part of the butterfly.

Thats the only theory and explanation that can explain all these mysteries. Right? I cannot think of any other explanation.

I did not choose to be a freethinker or misfit. I simply am. Its not about having Asperger's because Asperger's people claim they do not want to be social. But i do. Its about me not being part of the hive or oversoul that most people are. Isnt that the real problem?

Its like being in a movie where u have no role and no script and no part. U simply dont belong in the movie and no role is written for u. U are like an invader on a movie set and the movie director didnt ask you to come and therefore has no part for u in the movie. Thats how Asperger's people feel too. That analogy is very accurate. Did u ever feel that way too, like u are in a movie or play where u have no part or role and arent even supposed to be there?

Thats why i could not find any social clique in high school. Not even the nerds or geeks accepted me. Because they all had a role and part to play, but i didnt. So no one accepted me and no clique wanted me. Because everyone had a part but me. Even the rebels and hippies have a part and clique. Except for me since i dont fit into the matrix at all, not even as a rebel or hippie. Just nothing. Very sad and lonely isnt it?
In regard to Russia, I have found that they seem to be quite friendly especially in my discussions on interpals with them. The russian women are much more curious about everything and have a much wider variety of worldviews and interests than any women I have met in America.

America is very much a box culture. Where women and most people will place you into a box depending on the subculture that you fit into here in america. If you are an athlete you go in that box, if you are a hippie you go in that box, if you are a businessman you go in that box, if you are in the military you go in that box, etc. This is how I have perceived a lot of women judge men here and they just place them into a certain box and if you do anything outside of that box then you are considered "weird" or "odd" because you are not acting like everyone else from that box. It is like a sorting system that people here use. The same goes for class distinctions as well.

I think this classification system is part of the hive mind in many ways as it doesn't allow for those who do not go into the "box" or who may be labeled as misfits.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 7:52 am
I could never understand how people can do shit menial jobs like working in a warehouse or an office without going crazy. Let's be honest, most jobs are totally shit. I've never been able to hold down a job for more than a few months. Every job that I did just sucked the life out of me and suffocated my soul and before long I started to feel depressed and miserable. I would either just quit or get released by the company for poor performance or expiry of the temporary work arrangement and every time that happened I felt a huge relief. I utterly detest work. I absolutely cannot bear to subject myself to any project that isn't my own. I have my own passions and interests which go way beyond some thoughtless mechanical drudgery in a place of employment. Modern work culture with its long working hours, its monotony and its servile sucking up to authority is totally contrary to the nature of my free-spirited soul. My philosophy is one of fierce anti-work.

How are so many others so able to withstand lives of drudgery and monotony? I agree with your theory, @Winston. The bulk of the population are lower NPC souls who are created by the demiurge and receive programming from the matrix system. They are basic units of consciousness with only base animalistic desires and needs and have no inner life or spiritual needs and so they are able to spend most of their waking hours in some soulless factory or warehouse or office cubicle without going crazy. They also see this as normal since as NPCs they have no thoughts of their own and are simply programmed to think in accordance with certain narrow paradigms. The NPCs are suited to relentless work in the industrial dystopias of the modern world precisely because they are a soulless slave race. True souled humans on the other hand find shit jobs torturous and soul-killing and simply do our best to keep our shit together and avoid mental breakdowns.

Drudgery and shit jobs are for NPC losers, dumb slave souls who are willing to sacrifice their own life energy for a company which doesn't give a f**k about them. Any souled human should try to find ways to minimize our need to work if not for anything other than our own sanity. Things like passive income or seasonal work in one country with a strong currency in order to then live for the rest of year in another country with a much cheaper cost of living. But f**k the grind! It is just inhuman!

I agree completely most jobs suck and studies show that most people hate their jobs. The majority of jobs are boring and stressful and are soul crushing. No wonder why so many people can't wait to retire and finally be free of a mind numbingly boring, soulless job.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston

Most people are conditioned slaves who can't conceive of any way of life outside of the narrow paradigm of endless servitude to a company or corporation. They tie their work with their morality (Proletariat work ethic) they tie their work with their purpose ("What would we do if we didn't have to go to work?! What will people do if they can't have jobs and earn money to buy beer?") And they tie it with their very identity! ("Hi, I'm Dave the Baker." Or "Hi, I'm Sheila the cashier.")

These NPC drones are just like worker bees with blinkers on so they can't see anything outside of their drive to become "successful" maybe without realising they're being played by the global elite. Everything in society is designed to keep us down. To keep us as slaves to the global elite.

It is without a doubt that these kinds of empty shells of human beings are just automatons who have no mind or soul. They are just programmed to work and burn at the stake anyone who opposes their proletariat work ethic. These NPCs are degenerates and I have no time for them anymore. I'm sick of their shitty attitude towards people who would rather pursue their own goals and dreams over slaving away for a "living".

@Lucas88 you hit the nail on the head with your post on these NPC souls. They are a waste of oxygen. I've gone and got myself in a position where I am trapped because of parental obligations, but I am thankful I've got a few good people in my life to help and support me. For some, the journey must be so lonely and empty. To be a human soul with nobody other than NPC souls constantly drilling it into them that THEY are the problem must be really lonely and isolating. No wonder suicide is endemic in western culture. Most people in western cultures don't even value their own family. Parents are desperate to kick their kids out. "Time to fly the nest!" Then kids are desperate to stick their parents in a home. Etc.

This Problem with social relationships in western society is definitely because of this attitude of solipsism and getting ahead instilled in people from childhood. I've provided examples of the family dynamic. Then there is the aspect of relationships where one partner will end it with the other to "focus on their career" which consists of typing bullshit spreadsheets into a computer 8 hours a day. What soulless bollocks it all is. And people call these amazonian tribes savages hahaha. Sure these "savages" don't stumble around the street on a weekend with their pants covered in piss reeking of booze. Plus they look after their own. We need a synthesis of our technological advancements combined with the values of tribal culture. How many people on western cultures are lonely when we live in cities and towns filled to capacity with people? Because we have to prioritise working over every aspect of our lives and it is absolutely wrong! f**k the NPC work cultists
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.