Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities

Post by Gali »

I did not expect that you believe in darwinism just explained that it makes sense for materialists.

You already feel depressed. So maybe you could try something new. Maybe you feel more manly and primal. Shoot some testesterone and pschedelics to have next level experiences. Become a powerful wild entertaining meathead like Joe Rogan.

Well even Gods intervene it is not on a big scale. He did not visit me at least. Same with the UFOs

Why would I waste time about Q when he does not visit me like here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfDpDCsULn0&t=124s

btw loved the UFO series intro. The girls are lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qDy4OMAkgY
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is our Free Will compromised, interfered with, or blocked? If so, is it by inner fragmentation or spiritual entities

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 12:38 pm
That's a good point. But the way I see it, I had no choice. It was either stay in America and get nothing and always be lonely and bored, or go abroad. So the circumstances pushed me to look overseas. I don't know if you would call that free will. Perhaps the universe arranged it so that I had no choice and it was meant to be for me to go abroad? If so then that is destiny, not free will right? If I had free will to choose what I wanted, I would have stayed in the US and married a great wife. But that wasn't on my options list of course. So what choice did I have? I'm not sure I would call that free will. I was just following my destiny right? If something is meant to be, then circumstances are arranged for it to happen. Very classic.
Well, the way I see it you did have a choice - leave America - and you did exercise that choice!

Most other kids your age, especially those from conservative Asian-American families, would have been forced to go to college to study engineering, law, perhaps medical school like your cousins.

I think you mean that you had "no other choice to feel happy" than leaving America, and that choice was your life-changing moment. Your life path diverged from that of most other boring-ass kids your age, and that was the beginning of a series of free-spirited choices. The way I see it, from that moment on, your free will got a free rollercoaster ride!
Winston wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 12:38 pm
You also didn't explain why I constantly feel that my free will is interefered with or why I can't control my mind? Or why stuff gets in the way when I make plans, just like on Gilligan's Island or the TV series "Lost" if you aren't meant to leave the island, the universe will block you in an infinite variety of ways and your plans will be thwarted. How do you explain stuff like that? The more you try, the worst it gets because the universe pushes harder against you. Like if you try hard to break an addiction, the addiction will push back with just as great of a force. Why? If the universe and your subconscious are against you, aren't you screwed?

Why doesn't my mind and body obey my commands? You and others haven't addressed this. Why would I stay in a country like Taiwan if I hate it and am a 100 percent misfit in its soulless zombie shallow antisocial anti-truth culture? Obviously something is making me that is going AGAINST my free will. How else can you explain it logically? It's obviously not logical.

Do you get what I mean? I'm not sure if you and others are listening or not. Also you can't say that my theories are absurd. How would you know? We do not live in a materialistic universe only. The spirit world and paranormal definitely exists. There are countless examples and cases and true stories. I'm sure you know that. Everyone knows someone with a paranormal experience or they've had one themselves. So why do you deny it all and call it absurd? How would you know what is absurd and what isn't? Science cannot explain many things. Neither can a materialist paradigm. Any truth seeker knows that.

Why can't you address my core questions directly?
This is the bit that I can't explain. I don't know your personal life so well, I mean beyond what you chose to share publicly on this forum and other social media outlets. How can someone who is technically still single (understanding your commitment to Dianne and Angelo is kind of a-la-carte), who has been financially shored up for life, and who has no obligation towards anything (e.g. an employer or employee, a mortgage, etc.) and anyone, feel less free than someone who doesn't have any of these things?

I think the immigration laws in the Philippines have changed and a foreigner may enter the Philippines even without a spouse (13a) visa, so long they can prove they have family over here, which is your case.

What stops you from buying a stupid $50 Air Asia Taipei-Manila ticket online? Your spiritual vampires mess with your finger joints and give you unbearable pain the moment you need to make that final mouse click? The airline website inexplicably goes offline the moment you try to submit your booking?

I know you love complex movies, stories, explanations. But sometimes Occam's razor works best: for a given effect, the simplest explanation of its root cause is (probably, almost always) the correct one.

Maybe (1) it's the power of suggestion: you convinced yourself that obscure forces are conspiring against your free will to keep you miserable.

Maybe (2) it's laziness...at the end of the day you feel OK in Taiwan and can't be bothered moving back to Angeles, or elsewhere. Perhaps back in the years your sexual desire would push you towards taking action, while now, I don't know, that desire is gone and what you see in those shallow, semi-illiterate but cute Filipinas is something that doesn't ignite that spark anymore.

Maybe (3) it's the fact that you really don't know what you want, what makes you happy. A part of you is aware that, wherever you go, there you are. You have as much chance to feel miserable and unfulfilled in location B as you have in location A.

Whatever the theory, the reality is that you don't have to know exactly what's going on to be able to do something about it. Just like you don't need to be a medical doctor to know that, if you get too close to intense heat, you need to move away quickly lest you get burnt.

Your free will is still alive and kicking, @Winston. That I am sure about. You're not even that old, yet. I keep seeing old farts from Germany, UK, Oz and other countries scoring one cutie after the other. Come back to sunny Philippines if that's whay you think will give your existential pain some solace.

Or, if you long for long philosophical discussions with a glass of wine, pay a visit to places like the south of Spain, France, Eastern Europe. Scoring hot girls might be a tad harder over there, but your chance to striking casual, alcohol-infused conversations with random men about the mysteries of life, the Universe and spirituality, will be a lot higher.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Below, Dr. Joe Dispenza explains how to reprogram your subconscious mind and fix your inner fragmentation so you have control over your mind and not vice versa. What do you think? Is his advice good or just New Age gobbleygook? Why do these self-help types NEVER tell you to change your location? They always act like location doesn't matter and that the key to changing anything is to change your thoughts. Is that true or just BS?

@Ghost used to love to rip these videos apart. @Shemp what do you think? @Gali is this the kind of self-improvement you believe in? lol

Longer interview with him.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Astrologers say "the stars impel, they do not compel". The higher the degree of spiritual development, the greater the free will, and vice-versa. That is because the higher mind is conscious and under control of free will, so the more we live in the higher mind, the more free will we feel. Conversely, those at a lower level of spiritual development are led around by the primitive animal urges of the subconscious mind, so they feel little free will.

If a demon has entered your mind, it might be dragging you down to the lower level of consciousness, thus impeding your free will. Demons are very difficult to fight, because the primary tool used to fight them is the mind, however if the demon is controlling the mind, it can cause the mind to work against itself, so the more we wrestle with the demon, the more trapped by it we become. This is symbolized in Tarot by the double-edged sword. The sword, like the mind, is a powerful weapon when skillfully used, whereas when used unskillfully, it will bounce off the target and destroy the wielder instead.

Better way to fight demons is by purely material methods, such as a long pilgrimage on foot with fasting. Or just change location some other way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point Shemp. Glad you are more open minded than most men. I also heard that if demons or parasites enter your mind they will make u think that their thoughts are your own. So u will only blame yourself. Thats their goal, to make u think their thoughts are yours.

Have you heard of the Carlos Castaneda books? There is one famous chapter in them about the mind parasites or flyers. It talks about how they invade our minds and give us their thoughts and give us their mind so we think like they do. Its a very enlightening chapter. Videos about archons usually quote from that chapter. Ill post it sometime.

Yes people of lower consciousness are like pack animals who follow the herd. No free will there. Only instinct. But Gali doesnt get that. He thinks everyone is the same.

Obviously people like Socrates or Buddha have more free will than the average person.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 3:48 am
The higher the degree of spiritual development, the greater the free will, and vice-versa.
I take the liberty to paraphrase this... The higher the degree of spiritual development, the greater our awareness that we are, in fact, beings capable of free will. It's the old adage written on many large Greek temples... gnothi seauton, know thyself.
Shemp wrote:
Astrologers say "the stars impel, they do not compel". The higher the degree of spiritual development, the greater the free will, and vice-versa. That is because the higher mind is conscious and under control of free will, so the more we live in the higher mind, the more free will we feel. Conversely, those at a lower level of spiritual development are led around by the primitive animal urges of the subconscious mind, so they feel little free will.
Even those who you would consider "spiritually underdeveloped", driven and compelled by their primal (sexual?) energies and the most brutal social conditioning, are capable of free will and capable of exercising it.

I believe what makes all the difference is in the way an individual tames their free will in the way that can drive them towards what they desire, or towards a higher purpose. Or, back to the "gnothi seauton", the more they know themselves - their talents and their limits, what ticks their fancy and what's enough to paint them against a wall for days - the more they can make choices that lead them towards their objectives, with minimum waste of time and energy.
Shemp wrote:
If a demon has entered your mind, it might be dragging you down to the lower level of consciousness, thus impeding your free will. Demons are very difficult to fight, because the primary tool used to fight them is the mind, however if the demon is controlling the mind, it can cause the mind to work against itself, so the more we wrestle with the demon, the more trapped by it we become. This is symbolized in Tarot by the double-edged sword. The sword, like the mind, is a powerful weapon when skillfully used, whereas when used unskillfully, it will bounce off the target and destroy the wielder instead.

Better way to fight demons is by purely material methods, such as a long pilgrimage on foot with fasting. Or just change location some other way.
I don't believe in demons. I do believe in lack of "spiritual intelligence", lack of awareness and discipline, which makes it so much easier to be stuck in infinite loops of lowly routines, stuck in obsessive thoughts, unable to move on and act towards our truer interest and benefit.

In a way, the demon is us. A Greek word for demon is diabolos, which means "the divider". The more we are divided from ourselves, from that awareness of who we are and what we are really capable of, the more we can claim that the demon is inside us. I don't believe that demon is a independent entity sucking energy off us. More like a part of us who is wasting precious energy in thoughts and acts (or non-acts, non-choices) that procure us no benefit, if not outright harm.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@yick,

I forgot to ask you: Why did you say you think I am manic depressive? I looked it up and it is similar to bipolar disorder. How would I have that? Bipolar people go through extreme mood swings despite the circumstances, due to biochemical imbalances allegedly. I am not like that. I do not go through mood swings for no reason. When I am depressed I know why, and it has to do with circumstances around me that I dislike, not with random brain chemicals. I don't get depressed for no reason, there's always a reason. So bipolar or manic depressive doesn't fit me right?

Also, why do you discount entities and the spirit world? Haven't you seen countless paranormal/ghost/UFO videos and books? They contain countless true stories. How do you know it's all false? Just because you are a left brained male who denies anything paranormal, like men always do in horror movies before they get killed by the supernatural creature in an act of irony? lol. If so, then the movies are right that most men are closed minded to the paranormal/spirit world right? And always deny it until it bites them in the butt. lol. So at least some movie stereotypes are correct right? In real life, men have been proven wrong too about these things, and many skeptics have turned believer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 5:28 am
I don't believe in demons. I do believe in lack of "spiritual intelligence", lack of awareness and discipline, which makes it so much easier to be stuck in infinite loops of lowly routines, stuck in obsessive thoughts, unable to move on and act towards our truer interest and benefit.

In a way, the demon is us. A Greek word for demon is diabolos, which means "the divider". The more we are divided from ourselves, from that awareness of who we are and what we are really capable of, the more we can claim that the demon is inside us. I don't believe that demon is a independent entity sucking energy off us. More like a part of us who is wasting precious energy in thoughts and acts (or non-acts, non-choices) that procure us no benefit, if not outright harm.
How do you know demons don't exist? How can you make declarations about the invisible world? Demons are just a label. What about ghosts and spirits? You do know that there are countless ghost stories right? Everyone knows someone who has had a paranormal experience. You can't discount them all right? Are you like those men in horror movies who deny anything is going on until it bites them in the butt or kills them? lol. There is plenty of evidence for spirits, ghosts, poltergeists, etc. Haven't you heard of true stories like the Enfield Haunting or the Entity case? Me and Jamesbond posted many true stories in the Ghost Stories thread. They are well documented.

How do you explain objects that move by themselves by poltergeists, or levitating people who are possessed, like in the movie "The Exorcist"? Famous exorcists like Father Malachi Martin said they saw possessed people levitating before.

At the very least, you gotta believe in tulpas. Tulpas are thought forms created by our minds, which means we have creative power to create life. The thought forms are an entity even though we created them. Look up "tulpa".

There are outer demons and inner demons, not just one or the other. Both exist.

Robert Stanley has photos or archons and energy parasites on his website: www.unicusmagazine.com. Haven't you seen it? Why do you never do any research? Because you know it all? Why does every man think they know it all? It's annoying.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 9:46 am
How do you know demons don't exist? How can you make declarations about the invisible world? Demons are just a label. What about ghosts and spirits? You do know that there are countless ghost stories right? Everyone knows someone who has had a paranormal experience. You can't discount them all right? Are you like those men in horror movies who deny anything is going on until it bites them in the butt or kills them? lol. There is plenty of evidence for spirits, ghosts, poltergeists, etc. Haven't you heard of true stories like the Enfield Haunting or the Entity case? Me and Jamesbond posted many true stories in the Ghost Stories thread. They are well documented.

How do you explain objects that move by themselves by poltergeists, or levitating people who are possessed, like in the movie "The Exorcist"? Famous exorcists like Father Malachi Martin said they saw possessed people levitating before.

At the very least, you gotta believe in tulpas. Tulpas are thought forms created by our minds, which means we have creative power to create life. The thought forms are an entity even though we created them. Look up "tulpa".

Robert Stanley has photos or archons and energy parasites on his website: www.unicusmagazine.com. Haven't you seen it? Why do you never do any research? Because you know it all? Why does every man think they know it all? It's annoying.
I believe spirits, ghosts and even demons exist, yes. Please don't put something I never said in my mouth.

What I don't believe is that your inability to act in your best interest, despite sitting on one of the best life situations I have ever seen, comes from a "soft possession" from one of these spiritual entities. And even if it did, the real question is: what steps have you taken so far to fight this? Have you been to a healer, an exorcist, a Jungian psychologist maybe?

If I were to book a ticket for you, from Taipei (or is it Kaohsiung?) to Manila, do you think your demons would stop you from boarding the plane at the last minute? If the act of making a choice is performed by someone else, then does it mean your demons won't be able to counteract and spoil the show?

If that's the case, then easy peasy: get yourself a secretary, a concierge, someone to do some of the work for you :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 2:47 am
Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 9:46 am

I believe spirits, ghosts and even demons exist, yes. Please don't put something I never said in my mouth.

What I don't believe is that your inability to act in your best interest, despite sitting on one of the best life situations I have ever seen, comes from a "soft possession" from one of these spiritual entities. And even if it did, the real question is: what steps have you taken so far to fight this? Have you been to a healer, an exorcist, a Jungian psychologist maybe?

If I were to book a ticket for you, from Taipei (or is it Kaohsiung?) to Manila, do you think your demons would stop you from boarding the plane at the last minute? If the act of making a choice is performed by someone else, then does it mean your demons won't be able to counteract and spoil the show?

If that's the case, then easy peasy: get yourself a secretary, a concierge, someone to do some of the work for you :D
But I don't understand. If you do believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. then how do you know they cannot be responsible for anything? Common sense should tell you that if you are weak or have a portal open, they will exploit it. That's why people who are addicted to something have lost control over their mind. Spiritual teachers have talked about that, such as Hans Wilhelm. Haven't you noticed when you have a weakness, the universe seems to exploit it?

Yes I have taken steps. I have prayed to God, my spirit guide, my guardian angel. I've meditated. I've used subliminal sound therapy, which has helped a little. I've used banishing frequencies from YouTube, which you can find by searching "banishing frequencies" there, that get rid of entities. I've used protect amulets such as hamsas, which are a time honored tradition in Jewish and Middle Eastern and Indian culture. (see the spells and magick thread for images) Etc. I've done all kinds of things.

I do not have access to a psychic of shaman here. There are taoist priests but they have little power, they only wanna take your money. And there are I-Ching divinators of course, but I can do I-Ching too. It doesn't tell you much except what you already know. It doesn't have solutions or ways to fix your problems, it just tells you things you already know, just like Tarot Cards do.

Ok then how about I give you my credit card and you book a ticket out of here for me? lol. How do I get a PCR covid test? At any local hospital? Can you just drop in and do it? Do you get results the same day?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, can anyone explain something. If your mind does NOT obey your commands, then how do you have free will? This is true of those with addictions and mental illness of course.

For example, my mind keeps making me fix and change files and download new ones. I told it to STOP STOP STOP thousands of times already. But it keeps doing it. It's as if my mind wants to block me from doing stuff I wanted to do last year so I can get out of here. Telling it to STOP even with rage and anger and yelling at the top of your lungs, does nothing. It doesn't obey my commands and keeps doing what it wants. And the universe helps it too, by showing me new files to fix, change, download or transfer. So the universe aids this addiction it seems, or something out there does.

What are the odds that it always finds something to change or fix? I have hundreds of gigabytes of files, so it always finds something to fix or change, even when I'm sure I am done, it always something else in the most obscure places. No matter how perfect all my files are, it keeps finding mistakes. And has hundreds of times in a row. How can that be coincidence? It definitely seems an external force is working against me and using my mind as a weapon against me too.

How do you beat that? And where is my free will? How do you have free will if your mind does not obey your commands and the universe makes it worse by feeding it more addiction? That's the 64K question that everyone is avoiding.

Btw I saw a movie last night that had an interesting lesson, called "Invitation to Hell" starring Robert Urich from 1984. See the end scene below by skipping to the last 10 or 15 min if you don't wanna see the whole film. In the end scene it is revealed that the devil, played by a woman in this movie, cannot control you directly or make you do anything you don't wanna do. It can only DECEIVE your mind and influence you and manipulate you, so that your own mind becomes your PRISON and you think you have no choice but to comply with your "mental prisons". So that your free will is turned against you using deception. That's what the devil really does. It kinda makes sense if you think about it right?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

It is good sometimes to be educated so you can learn from Genius Schopenhauer
Schopenhauer's philosophy holds that all nature, including man, is the expression of an insatiable will. It is through the will, the in-itself of all existence, that humans find all their suffering. Desire for more is what causes this suffering.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World ... esentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzZ2DNOiik
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 5:46 am
But I don't understand. If you do believe in ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. then how do you know they cannot be responsible for anything? Common sense should tell you that if you are weak or have a portal open, they will exploit it. That's why people who are addicted to something have lost control over their mind. Spiritual teachers have talked about that, such as Hans Wilhelm. Haven't you noticed when you have a weakness, the universe seems to exploit it?
They may be responsible, or they may not. I think we also have a spiritual immune system which, unlikely the one medical doctors know full well, we often ignore and neglect, and fail to train and develop properly.
Winston wrote:
Yes I have taken steps. I have prayed to God, my spirit guide, my guardian angel. I've meditated. I've used subliminal sound therapy, which has helped a little. I've used banishing frequencies from YouTube, which you can find by searching "banishing frequencies" there, that get rid of entities. I've used protect amulets such as hamsas, which are a time honored tradition in Jewish and Middle Eastern and Indian culture. (see the spells and magick thread for images) Etc. I've done all kinds of things.

I do not have access to a psychic of shaman here. There are taoist priests but they have little power, they only wanna take your money. And there are I-Ching divinators of course, but I can do I-Ching too. It doesn't tell you much except what you already know. It doesn't have solutions or ways to fix your problems, it just tells you things you already know, just like Tarot Cards do.
I have my fair share of demons, @Winston, and if you know half a thing about me you would be shocked at what kind of nasty tricks the Universe, or the Dark Forces, or sheer Bad Luck, played me.

I am not an expert at fighting them, metaforically speaking, so I am possibly the worst person to give you advice on this.

Once thing is sure and it's, how do we react?
Winston wrote:
Ok then how about I give you my credit card and you book a ticket out of here for me? lol. How do I get a PCR covid test? At any local hospital? Can you just drop in and do it? Do you get results the same day?
If you promise to return me the money, I'll be more than happy to book you a ticket to Manila :P What you do need to procure is the paperwork that shows that your are the father of a Filipino citizen and it is your right to visit him here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 10:15 am
It is good sometimes to be educated so you can learn from Genius Schopenhauer
Schopenhauer's philosophy holds that all nature, including man, is the expression of an insatiable will. It is through the will, the in-itself of all existence, that humans find all their suffering. Desire for more is what causes this suffering.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World ... esentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzZ2DNOiik
That's the same teaching as Buddhism. You might as well study Buddhism too. Schopenhauer loved Buddhism by the way and was a fan of it. See his essays on religion. He hated Christianity but loved Buddhism.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 1:13 pm
Winston wrote:
They may be responsible, or they may not. I think we also have a spiritual immune system which, unlikely the one medical doctors know full well, we often ignore and neglect, and fail to train and develop properly.
Winston wrote:

I have my fair share of demons, @Winston, and if you know half a thing about me you would be shocked at what kind of nasty tricks the Universe, or the Dark Forces, or sheer Bad Luck, played me.

I am not an expert at fighting them, metaforically speaking, so I am possibly the worst person to give you advice on this.

Once thing is sure and it's, how do we react?
Winston wrote:
If you promise to return me the money, I'll be more than happy to book you a ticket to Manila :P What you do need to procure is the paperwork that shows that your are the father of a Filipino citizen and it is your right to visit him here.
If that's so then my spiritual immune system must be faulty. As well as some filtering mechanism in my mind that others have that can filter our interruptions and noises.

If you have had your fair share of demons (inner or outer) as well as dark forces and murphy's law and nasty tricks of the universe too, then you should be able to relate to me right? Why then did you act like you could not relate or understand me before?

So you've noticed too that the universe seems to be a trickster, like the trickster gods that ancient cultures talked about, like the Babylonians? It loves to set you up and then pull the rug from under you, as if it loved to f**k with your head. Or give you false hope to set you up for disappointment, even when nothing could have gone wrong. I think everyone experiences that to some degree. Most guys here do not like to admit it though.