Debate: Sex for fun (outside wedlock), prostitution, and traditionalism, in a healthy society

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Debate: Sex for fun (outside wedlock), prostitution, and traditionalism, in a healthy society

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 3:41 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 11:44 am
@Outcast9428 let me stop you right there.... me??? A narcissist??? You will be calling me sarcastic next :lol: :lol: :lol:
I studied psychology and let me tell you. A narcissist is often someone who sticks their nose into other ppls business with notions of moral superiority.... so which of us is the narcissist I wonder???
I dont deserve a wife??? Because I will bang women on the side??? The way I see it is that every woman deserves a bit of me. There is plenty to go around :twisted:
An irredeemable slimeball of a human being is what you are. I know all of evil’s tricks so don’t bother trying to turn this around on me. No a creature like you does not deserve a wife.
You probably shouldn't bother with this CaptainSkelebob, Outcast. He's exactly the same kind of selfish, solipsistic, semi-bestial type which I talked about in my "Nature's Gynocentrism and the Metaphysics of the War of the Sexes" thread. There are many people like him out there. The only difference is that he's more honest about it and even seems to want to gloat about it behind the anonymity that the internet provides.

Just avoid anybody with that kind of disposition and search for a girl with a more evolved noble disposition and you should be fine. Such people really do exist even if they're in the minority.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debate: Sex for fun (outside wedlock), prostitution, and traditionalism, in a healthy society

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 9:31 pm
I do not really believe any woman should have a job anyway because when they do, things just go to shit for a society. Why make an exception for prostitution?
Because some females aren't suitable for marriage and instead of them just being a scourge they can enhance marriage by providing a sexual outlet for men that doesn't turn normal females into sluts and adulteresses. BTW, it is not just actual prostitution that whore-class females do. They can be various other kinds of entertainers and public-facing workers. You wouldn't want wives doing those jobs and you are missing a big chunk of culture with no-one doing them.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I really dont understand why you fellas are being like this....
You should know its dog eat dog world out there....
There is a natural order to how things are and how things should be.
Why am I bad for doing what is natural???
I am a traditionalist thnx and traditionalism is patriarchal!!! I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do waht I want as well.....
I havent said anything about how you guys wanna live ur lives and frankly my dears I dont give a damn.....
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@CaptainSkelebob
I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do waht I want as well.....
Sounds like the ultimate incel fantasy, my dude.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 31st, 2022, 12:43 pm
I think of this topic as nothing more than what it feels like to be drunk in a bar and having some people fight after they get drunk and the bouncer has to kick them out of the bar. So I relate it to losing weight/being fat.

hCG (Human chorionic gonadotrophin)

The debate is if you make some people lose weight, some people get scared.

If you have some people fat, some skinny people aren't scared and they talk nonstop and you're not allowed to read movie transcripts to memorize calculus.

After all, its biology.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 12:11 pm
@CaptainSkelebob
I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do waht I want as well.....
@Pixel--Dude
LOL, well not necessarily, even if @CaptainSkelebob doesn't share my own romantic philosophy, there's quite a few places where men can in fact get away with this sort of thing, as long as they've actually got the cajones and $$$ to go and get what they want. :lol:

Not that the Captain would be able to get away with this sort of thing in Jamaica, but he's headed for Thailand, so...the Captain's "I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do what I want as well....." may be unromantic and unpalatable to some of us, but not exactly exclusively in the incel fantasy zone either, like the guys who want to re-establish some kind of fantasy theocracy and then have virgins distributed to their doorstep. (P.S. I didn't mean Outcast9428 even though he's traditionalist, I know he's better than that. :) )

For example, the Jamaican macho culture's model is also pretty much for the man to be the alpha male breadwinner and head of household with a hot wife taking care of the home while he also gets to bang multiple girlfriends. This kind of thing is a little trickier to pull off in the "West," but actually doable here too, and I've been studying up from older men who have been managing multiple girlfriends for decades (i.e. without lying or cheating) here in the USSA, even though the demand of "subservience" is not part of the equation (and wouldn't want it to be in my case).

I much prefer my own more idiosyncratic aspiration of having at least 3 girlfriends while enjoying genuine romance, Taoist sexual alchemy, and Caribbean and South East Asian sunsets while cruising tropical waters in a sailboat (not to mention Caribbean and South East Asian beer), but without worrying about the "subservience" part which seems like more trouble than it's worth even if it wasn't unromantic. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 11:47 am
I am a traditionalist thnx and traditionalism is patriarchal!!! I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do waht I want as well.....
I havent said anything about how you guys wanna live ur lives and frankly my dears I dont give a damn.....
Oh shut the f**k up, you have no idea what traditionalism or patriarchy means. Hint hint, its definitely not "doing what's natural" and it really, really isn't "doing whatever I waht!"

You belong in a liberal shithole. You would be nothing but a poison on any true traditional country. This is not a PUA forum, this is for people trying to find countries and women from countries that suit their worldview/lifestyle better. I don't want traditional countries getting flooded with scumbag foreigners who don't respect the local culture or the women there and are going to lie to these women and their families and pretend "yeah I'm totally traditional guys!" While bragging about planning to commit adultery to us. You make those of us who actually are committed to traditional lifestyles look like poseurs who's only reason for wanting women to act truly feminine is so they can take advantage of them. And guys like myself shouldn't have to clean up after the trauma you will inevitably inflict on whatever poor woman you con into being with you. You are a liberal who has given into your bestial, primitive instincts, just admit it and find a society full of bestial people you can be honest about your nature with rather then poisoning some of the few civilized countries still out there.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 5:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 12:11 pm
@CaptainSkelebob
@Pixel--Dude
LOL, well not necessarily, even if @CaptainSkelebob doesn't share my own romantic philosophy, there's quite a few places where men can in fact get away with this sort of thing, as long as they've actually got the cajones and $$$ to go and get what they want. :lol:

Not that the Captain would be able to get away with this sort of thing in Jamaica, but he's headed for Thailand, so...the Captain's "I want my Thai wife to be subservient to me, but that means I can also do what I want as well....." may be unromantic and unpalatable to some of us, but not exactly exclusively in the incel fantasy zone either, like the guys who want to re-establish some kind of fantasy theocracy and then have virgins distributed to their doorstep. (P.S. I didn't mean Outcast9428 even though he's traditionalist, I know he's better than that. :) )

For example, the Jamaican macho culture's model is also pretty much for the man to be the alpha male breadwinner and head of household with a hot wife taking care of the home while he also gets to bang multiple girlfriends. This kind of thing is a little trickier to pull off in the "West," but actually doable here too, and I've been studying up from older men who have been managing multiple girlfriends for decades (i.e. without lying or cheating) here in the USSA, even though the demand of "subservience" is not part of the equation (and wouldn't want it to be in my case).

I much prefer my own more idiosyncratic aspiration of having at least 3 girlfriends while enjoying genuine romance, Taoist sexual alchemy, and Caribbean and South East Asian sunsets while cruising tropical waters in a sailboat (not to mention Caribbean and South East Asian beer), but without worrying about the "subservience" part which seems like more trouble than it's worth even if it wasn't unromantic. :mrgreen:
Thanks for this!! I really appreciate you having my corner!
I wasnt going to give PD the satisfaction of a reply to his petty remark
These guys are just obviously jealous and probly incels themselfs to make such shitty rebuke against me :lol: :mrgreen:
I defiantly think Outcast should be included in this as well....
Especially since he wont stop throwing a paddy over a flippent remark i made about havin a Thai bride and banging some other chicks on the side....
Hey! If shes cool with it then why the fk not?? Eh??
Afterall she gets to come live in a nice house and get a visa to move to Europe into a nice country with all the benefits that offers....
I doubt she will complain!! And even if she did she can do it in Thailand chingchong language I dont give a flying fk if she cant speak a lick of English or German :lol: :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 12:23 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 11:47 am
Oh shut the f**k up, you have no idea what traditionalism or patriarchy means. Hint hint, its definitely not "doing what's natural" and it really, really isn't "doing whatever I waht!"

You belong in a liberal shithole. You would be nothing but a poison on any true traditional country. This is not a PUA forum, this is for people trying to find countries and women from countries that suit their worldview/lifestyle better. I don't want traditional countries getting flooded with scumbag foreigners who don't respect the local culture or the women there and are going to lie to these women and their families and pretend "yeah I'm totally traditional guys!" While bragging about planning to commit adultery to us. You make those of us who actually are committed to traditional lifestyles look like poseurs who's only reason for wanting women to act truly feminine is so they can take advantage of them. And guys like myself shouldn't have to clean up after the trauma you will inevitably inflict on whatever poor woman you con into being with you. You are a liberal who has given into your bestial, primitive instincts, just admit it and find a society full of bestial people you can be honest about your nature with rather then poisoning some of the few civilized countries still out there.
Oh giv it a rest you turd!!
Why do you even give a fk anyway??
Yknow thats twice in a few weeks Ive been told to fk off by ppl on this forum :lol: :lol:
I havent personally attacked you so get off ur high horse and go preach about traditionalism to someone who gives a fk :mrgreen:
I tried having a bit of banter with you in the other thread about jews and then I saw this bs....
You are delusional if you think Thailand is a traditional country like from ur fantasy.... what with sex tourism and ladyboy hookers :?
Yeah.....
Really traditional....
My Thai bride will probly be grateful to be brought to a well developed country and marry a successful man such as myself....
I am bringing her to my country not moving to Thailand
If Thailand is where you are then I think as much distance between us as possible is a good idea....
Build a bridge and get over it fella
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:33 pm
Why do you even give a fk anyway??
Because I can't stand cheaters.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 1:33 pm
You are delusional if you think Thailand is a traditional country like from ur fantasy.... what with sex tourism and ladyboy hookers :?
Yeah.....
Really traditional....
My Thai bride will probly be grateful to be brought to a well developed country and marry a successful man such as myself....
I am bringing her to my country not moving to Thailand
If Thailand is where you are then I think as much distance between us as possible is a good idea....
Build a bridge and get over it fella
Ah, so @CaptainSkelebob is planning to bring a Thai wife out of there and bring her back here (the original "mail order bride" concept, eh?), rather than the majority of us who want to get the hell out of the USSA or woke "West" and go live in a foreign country instead, whether we take our own women out with us and/or go for the foreign women, there's a twist. :lol:

But @Outcast9428 whatever your other differences of opinion with him, on the first thing he said here about Thailand being completely packed with brothels, sex industry, and ladyboys, he isn't lying: I'm not saying Thailand is a rotten country or that it doesn't have a beautiful traditional culture as well as that other stuff, but boy has it got a mess of all that. So does Philippines and Cambodia.
I think Vietnam is a bit more on the conservative side, but "caveat emptor" is all I'm driving at here before these countries get over-idealized.

Oh yeah, that book I posted a thread on awhile ago "250 Thai Girls Before the Age of 25" was !@#$in hilarious, I finished it and it surpassed my expectations, but literally the first damn night he was in Bangkok he went out with some older British gent drinking at the clubs and realized at the last minute getting a glimpse of something he never wanted to see that the "Thai girl" the British guy was taking into his room when they got back to the hotel was a MAN! :P :o
And then he realized the chick he was taking back to his own room for his very first night of PUA action in Thailand was ALSO a man, LOL!! He awkwardly dodged that bullet at the last minute after noticing the ladyboy's feet weren't very ladylike, even though the ladyboy actually had him fooled all the way from the club back to the hotel. :lol:

Even the Prince of Thailand was walking around wearing makeup and woman-ish clothing, and he had a poodle that they made an honorary member of the Thai Air Force, and I think they named the poodle "Air Commander Fufu" or something like that. He (the Prince, not the poodle) was married to a hot Thai woman at least (not ladyboy) and then there were some pics leaked of her feeding the poodle while wearing a g-string, but later she ended up in some kind of embezzling scandal and seems now to be in a monastery in seclusion with her head shaved... bummer.

P.S. Not exactly 100% on topic but I heard you can also go to an old munitions yard and have Cambodians show you how to fire a bazooka for fun as a tourist attraction. :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/