This is the best website on philosophy I've ever read

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

This is the best website on philosophy I've ever read

Post by Kalinago »

https://illuminationistphilosophy.wordp ... id-part-7/

Ustadh Hasnayn Naqawi is such a brilliant logician.I listened to his debates with 'black belt'atheists on youtube before finding his blog.

This ontology also agrees with Ibn Arabi and His Sufism,but destroys mainstream sunni ashari/maturidi and athari beliefs.

Sufis and shias are way closer to one another in belief than sufis are to wahhabis .

@Lucas88 this may be of interest to you,but you need a understanding of the basic philosophical words or terms.it tok me a few years to understand these concepts,mainly thru my exposure to thomism and yogacara buddhism.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: This is the best website on philosophy I've ever read

Post by Kalinago »

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

n the [Absolute] Unity of The First Truth
The First Truth is The One, but His oneness is other than numerical unity. This is because, numerical unity stands in opposition to plurality, and both numeric unity and plurality are manifestations of the absolute unity of The One. Absolute Unity embraces all, it has no opposite, because it permeates both [numeric] unity and plurality. Absolute Unity is not accidental in relation to The One, but is essential to it. That is to say, that in case of absolute unity the essence of The One, and its oneness, are existentially one and the same. But in the case of every other one, its unity or oneness, is accidental with respect to its essence, and is, therefore, derivative in character. The station of Absolute Unity is the station of Absolute or Unconditioned Existence [Wujūd Lā bī-shart], in relation to which a second is inconceivable, unlike the numerical unity or oneness for which a second can be conceived or imagined. Unlike numeric unity, absolute unity is completely indivisible.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

https://illuminationistphilosophy.wordp ... n-the-sky/ @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude this really destroys the conception of most abrahamists of a brutal angry wrathful jealous man in the sky.

The views of the Sufis and ahl al bayt are much more sophisticated.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

https://illuminationistphilosophy.wordp ... i-part-14/

this resonates with my reading of ibn rushd (in incoherence of incoherence or Tahafut al tahafut a refutation of Ghazali)on why multiple gods or divine entities are absurd.