Eternal hell is not justified

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Eternal hell is not justified

Post by Pixel--Dude »

What is eternal hell? Burning forever in a lake of fire?

Or living an eternity in heaven, being forced to follow tyrannical edicts and give constant praise in the form of songs and worship to an insecure megalomaniac manbaby of a "god" who needs constant attention?

Christianity is zero sum game. Both of these versions of eternal afterlife sound like hell to me...

The Fact that Yahweh has these as our only option and threatens to burn his children who don't worship him shows how psychopathic and crazy this god is. I refuse to bend the knee to this psycho and worship him out of fear.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 12:49 am
Hell is being surrounded by modern scum. Heaven is being around decent people.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 10:18 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 15th, 2023, 12:49 am
Hell is being surrounded by modern scum. Heaven is being around decent people.
Well, yeah I guess. Being around assholes can feel like your own personalised hell. And let's face it, most people are assholes. This is why my ideal holiday isn't at a resort around a pool, but rather a nice cabin somewhere remote away from people and so-called civilisation.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

וַיַּגַּע עַל-פִּי--וַיֹּאמֶר, הִנֵּה נָגַע זֶה עַל-שְׂפָתֶיךָ; וְסָר עֲוֺנֶךָ, וְחַטָּאתְךָ תְּכֻפָּר. 7 and he touched my mouth with it, and said: Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin expiated.
ח וָאֶשְׁמַע אֶת-קוֹל אֲדֹנָי, אֹמֵר, אֶת-מִי אֶשְׁלַח, וּמִי יֵלֶךְ-לָנוּ; וָאֹמַר, הִנְנִי שְׁלָחֵנִי. 8 And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said: 'Here am I; send me.'
ט וַיֹּאמֶר, לֵךְ וְאָמַרְתָּ לָעָם הַזֶּה: שִׁמְעוּ שָׁמוֹעַ וְאַל-תָּבִינוּ, וּרְאוּ רָאוֹ וְאַל-תֵּדָעוּ. 9 And He said: 'Go, and tell this people: hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
י הַשְׁמֵן לֵב-הָעָם הַזֶּה, וְאָזְנָיו הַכְבֵּד וְעֵינָיו הָשַׁע: פֶּן-יִרְאֶה בְעֵינָיו וּבְאָזְנָיו יִשְׁמָע, וּלְבָבוֹ יָבִין וָשָׁב--וְרָפָא לוֹ. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they, seeing with their eyes, and hearing with their ears, and understanding with their heart, return, and be healed.'
יא וָאֹמַר, עַד-מָתַי אֲדֹנָי; וַיֹּאמֶר עַד אֲשֶׁר אִם-שָׁאוּ עָרִים מֵאֵין יוֹשֵׁב, וּבָתִּים מֵאֵין אָדָם, וְהָאֲדָמָה, תִּשָּׁאֶה שְׁמָמָה. 11 Then said I: 'Lord, how long?' And He answered: 'Until cities be waste without inhabitant, and houses without man, and the land become utterly waste,

a few things:

Yehovah can remove iniquity in the Tanakh,without blood sacrifice.

next,he doesn't want people to be repentant,so he can bring them into destruction.

how is that not evil?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts