Evil, Suffering, Karma, & the Rockefellers - Winston vs Sanity Machine Channel Debate

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Evil, Suffering, Karma, & the Rockefellers - Winston vs Sanity Machine Channel Debate

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Under the Sanity Machine channel videos, I posted a comment that one cannot rule out that their suffering in this world is due to some karma from their past life, as Hinduism and Buddhism claims. I said that you can't rule it out especially since there seems to be a memory wipe between lives so that we cannot remember our past lives. Therefore, it's a fallacy to assume that everyone who is suffering in this world, including children, must be totally innocent and good with a heart of gold, as the Sanity Machine assumes. The owner of the channel, Stephen, a guy from Canadia, got angry and made a one hour video rant to me about karma, suffering, and evil, and how the Rockefellers and Rothschilds got away with all the evil they've done, and profited greatly from it and lived in luxury all their lives. Therefore he claims, karma cannot possibly exist or be just. Here is his one hour rant to be below. He mentions my name several times as he rants about how wrong I am. lol

He makes a ton of fallacious claims and extreme unwarranted assumptions and leaps in this video. I am planning to post a full point by point reply to him on YouTube, when I have the time. This guy basically claims that most of the world and most of life, is full of suffering, and therefore an evil god or controller must be running this world, and therefore our goal should be to escape this world and the reincarnation cycle and soul trap, not try to improve our lives or seek happiness in this world. It's a very warped view with many extreme jumps and assumptions and forgets that any wise person knows that the truth tends to be in the middle, not on either extreme. If you thought we were jaded, this guy is 1000 times more jaded than even we are!

What do you guys think? If you watch his other videos on his channel, he does make good valid points about how fake the new age movement is in how they present easy answers and solutions that don't solve anything. But he is morbidly demented and overly obsessed with suffering and looks down on anyone in the world who lives comfortably and doesn't suffer as much as he does. It's as if he wants to bring down everyone to his level of intense suffering and wants no one to be happy in this world, which is demented and sick and extreme. He does nothing to upllift anyone or give any solutions or make anyone happier. I don't get what he has to offer. He doesn't seem to offer anything good. So I don't get why he even has a thousand plus subscribers, since he offers nothing but suffering and negativity, with no solutions. One does not come away from his videos feeling good, but quite the contrary, as you can see when you hear his video above.

He claims he is telling the truth of course, but his truth is very warped and extreme and imbalanced and makes a lot of false assumptions. He doesn't understand basic philosophy which says that the truth is somewhere in the middle, not found in one extreme or another. When I make my video response to him, I will mention all this and give a more balanced view. What do you all think? Here's the link to his channel if you want to see his demented and morbid videos and his fixation on suffering:

https://www.youtube.com/@AbstractAngelArtist

You gotta give him credit for one thing though. He is brave enough and has the guts to talk about things that no one else talks about, especially in the positivity cult of America. For that he deserves some kudos, since we are like that too.

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola what do you think of his video rant above? @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Evil, Suffering, Karma, & the Rockefellers - Winston vs Sanity Machine Channel Debate

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 5:26 am
@Lucas88 what do you think?
I'm wholly suspicious of the doctrine of karma. My gut instinct tells me that it's more of a means of control for the purpose of keeping serfs in their place and submitted to their elite masters by convincing them that their lowly status as well as all of the negative conditions of their own lives are not only divinely determined by also morally just rather than any kind of authentic metaphysical truth. The poor who toil incessantly are told that their poverty and servitude are due to their sins in past lives and that they should therefore accept their wretched lot in life and see it as a moral duty while abusive plutocrats and tyrants live like kings from the labor of everyone else. Today those abusive plutocrats and tyrants are demonic individuals like the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the rest of the Jewish financial elite and the New World Order.

I don't care about any gods, angels or archons who tell us that we have to suffer terrible lives on Earth because of some supposed karmic debt. I'm a rebellious soul. Those assholes can just get fcuked! For more than a decade now I've suspected that the gods, angels and other purported supernatural beings of the various mainstream religions are in reality malevolent entities who masquerade as divine beings while deceiving us and enslaving us with false doctrines of sacrifice and submission. Karma is just one of many of these false doctrines. For me, such beings are all frauds whether they be the god and angels of Christianity, the "ascended masters" of the New Age, Buddha or the "beings of light" witnessed in NDEs. I don't trust any of them because their fruits are evil (e.g., the blood sacrifices demanded by the biblical god), their teachings are enslaving and disempowering, and in most cases they don't even seem to care about their faithful followers.

Faith in such beings is utterly useless and their religions with all of their slavish doctrines are just prisons for the mind!!!

I myself have studied the occult in depth and believe that I have uncovered a deeper and more original system of spirituality - one that is prior to the current mainstream religions and slave doctrines.

The only way to evolve spiritually and regain one's own power and independence is to raise the Kundalini and complete the alchemical Magnum Opus for the achievement of our own godhood - our natural birthright. Only through such a path can we transcend the miserable and powerless lives that we suffer in the cycle of Samsara and become masters of our own destiny.

The ancient Egyptians knew this. If you look at the artistic depictions of the Egyptian gods and goddesses you will see that often they are depicted with a solar disk above the head and a serpent protruding from the forehead. These things symbolize the fully raised Kundalini and the activation of the highest chakra and signify that those beings became divine through the ascension of the same Kundalini. Likewise, in India you can find similar depictions of Shiva with a protruding serpent and an open third eye. Those original beings taught us the occult means for achieving godhood ourselves. This is even allegorically depicted in the Bible. The Serpent (nahash, i.e., Enki) reveals to Adam and Eve the secret knowledge that will make them like the Elohim and this infuriates Yahweh - the evil impostor who prohibited the revelation of such knowledge. Even in some currents of European esoterism there is mention of the alchemical transmutation of the soul and the Great Work. This is for our ascension to godhood.

I know that the occult is real, by the way. I have direct experience of chakra meditations and the Kundalini.

Most of this deeper and more original system of spirituality aimed at our achievement of godhood has been suppressed and demonized by the corrupt slave religions and their lowborn fanatical followers. Such practices have been largely replaced by enslaving doctrines such as "Original Sin", "atonement", "redemption", "karma", etc. The original teachings were destroyed. True knowledge was forced underground. Even Hinduism for the last few thousand years has taken emphasis away from Kundalini and the cultivation of Siddhis and forced upon everybody its self-abnegating doctrine of "Moksha". As for "modern spirituality" and the New Age, it is nothing more than a pathetic parody of spirituality with little or virtually nothing of genuine spiritual content - just another distraction and more misdirection for sincere spiritual seekers.

So, as an occultist, I don't believe in karma at all and view it as a scam by beings - both supernatural and human - who wish to control us. The spirituality that I practice is one aimed at advancing our evolution and taking back our personal power and self-sovereignty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Evil, Suffering, Karma, & the Rockefellers - Winston vs Sanity Machine Channel Debate

Post by Lucas88 »

In the post above, I have spoken about my views on such things as karma, suffering and liberation in light of my own occult vision and practices.

However, if we limit the discussion to metaphysical speculation about the nature of the world, then there are various conceivable possibilities:

• 1. The world was created as a school for our evolution and even evil and suffering serve that purpose
  • 2. The world was created as a prison for our torture and enslavement
  • 3. The world was originally created as a school for our evolution but was hijacked by negative entities and became like a prison
  • 4. The world is just random and meaningless

I think that we can quickly discard option 4. The world has too much coherence and order to be the product of random processes. Things as complex and elaborate as our universe and all of the things contained therein don't just pop up out of nowhere and form themselves without an intelligent creative force or purpose. The virtual worlds that we ourselves now create didn't just create themselves without a programmer. The atheistic worldview is absurd and doesn't explain anything at all. It shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Option 1 can get around the problem of evil by asserting that evil and suffering are part of the school for our evolution and therefore ultimately serve a good purpose. It can even argue that we ourselves voluntarily choose to be born under negative conditions not out of obligatory karma but for life lessons conducive to the growth of the soul. However, this line if reasoning becomes iffy when we consider that we are born into a system of absolute madness under the tyranny of the NWO, corporate neo-feudalism, a literally sick society full of all kinds of toxins and pollutants that slowly poison us and our children, psychologically abusive religions, Kabbalistic loons attempting to manifest their envisioned Messianic Age of Gentile enslavement in the material world (and they're now really close to doing it), etc. It's difficult to reconcile all of this with the idea of the world as a school. What soul would voluntarily want to incarnate into this mess?

The only counterargument to the above that I can think of is that maybe this world in particular is "extreme hard mode" and we choose to incarnate here for the huge "gains" that playing the game of life on such a difficulty setting can provide.

Option 2 is equally as flawed as option 1 because the world also has a lot of beauty and allows for various kinds of positive experiences. It is not only full of negativity. It has to be dualistic at the very least.

The only counterargument to the above that I can think of is that the malevolent demiurge and his archons allow for some level of beauty and pleasure in their evil creation simply to make imprisoned souls want to keep coming back and thereby ensure their continued entrapment and that any so-called good in the world ultimately serves no genuine purpose and is merely for misdirection.

Option 3 makes a lot of sense to me. The world was originally created by the Transcendental Absolute for the evolution of souls which are themselves its individuated fragments and good and evil both exist as part of this realm of action for our evolution but at some point evil entities (perhaps botched beings within the dualistic creation) conquered our part of the universe and greatly skewed this world's evil and suffering to an extreme degree. Those beings would be the Asuras mentioned in Hinduism, the archons of Gnosticism, the "angels" of the various bloodthirsty and sadistic religions, etc.

These are my considerations on the topic.