Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:52 am
It's a case of Jewish Totalitarianism A vs. Jewish Totalitarianism B.
Good point. Either we have to choose Crapitalism or Cum-munism both are two bitter pills to swallow.
However it seems that both elements are converging together in America.. We got the worst of Crapitalism(Monoply based, crony crapitalism, Robber Baron, buying out the government) and worst of Cummunism(censorships, welfare programs for the worthless, Political correctness, feminism) together.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on May 14th, 2023, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
Good point. Either we have to choose Crapitalism or Cum-munism both are two bitter pills to swallow.
However it seems that both elements are converging together in America.. We got the worst of Crapitalism and worst of Cummunism together.
Classic thesis-antithesis-synthesis tactic. All accept the same basic principles.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:57 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 6:56 am
Cornfed wrote:
However it seems that both elements are converging together in America.. We got the worst of Crapitalism and worst of Cummunism together.
Classic thesis-antithesis-synthesis tactic. All accept the same basic principles.
Those Clever Jews. Experts at Nation-wrecking and creating discord and chaos for their own profit.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 14th, 2023, 3:03 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 7:40 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:10 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 6:19 am
I f***ing hate capitalism! More like CRAPITALISM! @69ixine you should check out this thread I wrote on the evil of capitalism.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=46528

Here I wrote a few good examples of why capitalism is an evil ideology that is not sustainable at all. It undermines freedom and is built on nothing but absolute lies!

I know it might sound a bit radical or harsh! But I believe people who speak in support of capitalism are complete dumbass NPCs! People who blame the poor and people scraping together a living on welfare are complete solipsistic twats.
Muslims do plenty of harm, so I wouldn't try to pretend they are less shitty than the people you posted wearing the suits and ties.
I don't think Muslims are anywhere near as bad as these cunts in suits and ties. These assholes who push legislation which f***s everyone else over and favours corporations. There are some radical Muslims who are f***ing idiots, but a lot of them are alright. When I did scaffolding it was always Muslim families who offered us cooking as thanks for our service, even though they already paid.
Yeha they act like nice little bitches when its just a few of them, but once a bunch of them move into a place they try to take the f**k over and will even kill for their religion and push for their laws including expecting special treatment and priviledges. You obviously never been to the Middle East if you think these people are less problematic just because you met a few "nice" muslims. Shit I dated a Muslim girl once in Jr high, she was "nice" too before she went ghetto and started acting a feminist asshole. That doesn't mean I will trust a horde of these mutha fuckers trying to move in where I live. They already screwed up most of Europe. I can agree that the people in the suits and ties is garbage for the things they do, but pretending that they are the only ones guilty of anything is really naive. You honestly think those people in suits and ties (who are mostly white/jews) are the only people doing stuff for profit, money? Arabia is wealthy as f**k, and they didn't get that way by being "Nice" either. The middle east is swarming in Blood money. Likewise everyone contributes to a lot as to what we see going on today. As much as I hate corporations I don't trust anyone not even the poor, and especially Muslims that want to take over every country that let them flood in in large numbers.
The people in suits and ties like the ones I posted and the Muslim population as a whole a worlds apart in terms of damage they are doing to society. These are people who lie to us with illusions of democracy and freedom, force us to live as slaves in their economic system, steal money from us. These assholes are shills for massive corporate overlords who tell them at Davos what legislation they will pass. Bill Gates for example had governments and the media promote the poisonous vaccines and threaten non conformists with social coercion. Compared to a few radicalised Muslims These guys are infinitely worse.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about a few Muslims settling in so long as they respect the culture of the country they're moving into. Or if they mind their own business, then why should I feel hateful towards them if they have done nothing wrong to me. The way I see it, they're in the same boat as me and forced to be slaves in the same shitty system. A few radical dickheads don't reflect every single person in the Middle East.

The Middle East is swarmed in blood money. But so is Britain, America and many other countries run by plutocratic elite. The problem with the Middle East is that its run by an Islamic theocracy in places like Saudi Arabia. Under these theocratic dictatorships people can be executed for apostasy or whatever the ruling elite deem as unrighteous. Etc. But even these Islamic theocratic elite are part of the same gang as Boris, Biden and the rest of them. They're all in it together. They're all f***ing monsters.
I don't like immigrants to be honest they aren't coming here to make my life better, they are here to make it harder and to replace me. Plus I've never seen a Muslim homeless person, the majority of them come here and live much better lives than they ever had so no those people in suits are not making their lives harder, if anything they are making their lives easier. They just aren't doing that for me or you.