monotheistic Theistic dualism is clearly logical

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

monotheistic Theistic dualism is clearly logical

Post by 69ixine »

matter,souls and God are seperate,none of them are the essences-qualities of the other in ontology,there is no way to refute this because if they were they would be totally nondual without any apparent seperation.since thats what they would be by essence and thus quality or cognition.

one God is needed for everything to be designated to their spheres and coordination being possible by him controling it.

it is true that substance and quality are nondual,this Shiva is nondual dual in conception only.

so it the pot and potness(matter)

and the human soul or cognition between consciousness and it's potency,otherwise they would be inert,as actor and action are the same,fire and it's heat,light and illumnation etc.

however,so say that matter,souls and God are ontologically one cannot be proven and the opposite is apparent and thus logically coherent and can not be refuted.

see the above paragraph,if they are one in essence/quality their cognition would be such.Only God would exist,without objects of cognition and thus he would be too inert.

so god has a sort of dependance on the world,and we have a dependance of authority and control from God in his power.

only the real and thus cohrent can appear and exist and manifest,so the difference in Dvaita between God,souls and matter is the only coherent way.solipsism also refuted.

or the differences wouldnt be apparent but only falsely conceptual.

I figured this all out on my own btw.

Sorry GOD for trying to be you
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts