Solipsism: Am I the only real person in this matrix or dream?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Solipsism: Am I the only real person in this matrix or dream?

Post by Winston »

Interesting videos analyzing solipsism.

Does anyone else feel that they are the only real person here and that everyone else are just actors like in the Truman Show or NPCs like in the Matrix or just characters in a dream? That would explain why people don't make sense and can't see obvious things that I see.

Interesting question: When you are in a dream, you can talk to other people in the dream. So are the people in your dream self-aware and sentient and conscious? If not and they are merely creations of your own mind, then how do you know if people in the waking real world are real and self-aware or not? It's impossible to know. Any of you think about this too?

Another possibility is shared solipsism, which is that there are a few real people or real souls in this matrix or dream, but most people are NPCs. Matt from the Quantum of Conscience channel talks about this and that's why most people are not awake at all.

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, have either of you pondered these questions before?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Solipsism: Am I the only real person in this matrix or dream?

Post by galii »

We are all NPCs. When we are sick and we can not shit then we know what is important. Health. Bodily functions. When we are healthy we become ungratefull bitches. Like apes who can not be happy. Then we bitch about others like the NPCs we are. Yes solipsistic narcissistic NPCs are a thing.

As long as you can not levitate you are a basic NPC.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 12:49 pm
We are all NPCs. When we are sick and we can not shit then we know what is important. Health. Bodily functions. When we are healthy we become ungratefull bitches. Like apes who can not be happy. Then we bitch about others like the NPCs we are. Yes solipsistic narcissistic NPCs are a thing.

Matt from Quantum of Conscience said that atheists may be NPCs and that's why they think no one has a divine soul, because they don't. After all, why would someone with a soul think they have no soul? Only a soulless NPC would think that, not a real soul. That makes some sense and would explain why some people are spiritual/religious while others are atheistic. He also said that atheists assume we are all the same, and they project their soullessness onto us, which is a mistake. In reality we are all different and even if everyone has a soul, their souls may be at different levels or have different types of souls. The elite controllers could be different types of creatures from us, for example, and that's why they have no empathy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 12:56 pm
galii wrote:

Matt from Quantum of Conscience said that atheists may be NPCs and that's why they think no one has a divine soul, because they don't. After all, why would someone with a soul think they have no soul? Only a soulless NPC would think that, not a real soul. That makes some sense and would explain why some people are spiritual/religious while others are atheistic. He also said that atheists assume we are all the same, and they project their soullessness onto us, which is a mistake. In reality we are all different and even if everyone has a soul, their souls may be at different levels or have different types of souls. The elite controllers could be different types of creatures from us, for example, and that's why they have no empathy.
Well what Matt says is irrelevant. He is a nobody. Everybody can tell stuff. Everybody can talk about soul. That does not mean much. It is easy to make shit up. There is no way what soul is supposed to mean.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The different types of solipsism explained and why solipsism can never be truly disproven.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 1:03 pm
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:

Well what Matt says is irrelevant. He is a nobody. Everybody can tell stuff. Everybody can talk about soul. That does not mean much. It is easy to make shit up. There is no way what soul is supposed to mean.
Of course he is a nobody to the notnilc matrix because he doesn't serve the matrix. He doesn't make stuff up. He says what he feels in his inner tuning fork. Same as me. A lot of his ideas resonate with me and make sense. He sounds like he's onto something. Again, you atheists falsely assume we are all the same when we are not. That part is true.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 1:06 pm
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:

Of course he is a nobody to the notnilc matrix because he doesn't serve the matrix. He doesn't make stuff up. He says what he feels in his inner tuning fork. Same as me. A lot of his ideas resonate with me and make sense. He sounds like he's onto something. Again, you atheists falsely assume we are all the same when we are not. That part is true.
Even if you think everybody is a NPC you might need the skills to understand NPCs or you might get punished in the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting 3 hour talk defending Solipsism as the truth, but not the way you think it is.

"Is Anything Real? Are We Real? Introduction to Solipsism

Solipsism is a philosophical idea that claims only one’s own mind is sure to exist. You can’t actually know anything other than that, for certain. Even the basic questions like 'is anything real?', 'are we real?', 'is reality an illusion?', nothing can be answered with certainty. In this episode of Journal of Things we are going to try to explain solipsism while assessing the reality itself through the philosophy of solipsism, monitoring of thoughts and personal experience We are also going to briefly discuss the French philosopher Rene Descartes who famously said “I think, therefore I am”, then we move on to The Matrix (there is no spoon) and Guy Ritchie’s Revolver.

Solipsism denies that the human mind has any valid reason for believing that anything outside itself exists, which is a pretty radical standpoint to take. But who knows: could it be that despite the vastness of the universe (or so it seems), only you exist? This video explores the philosophy of solipsism, using ideas from George Berkeley, Descartes, Zhuangzi, Kant, and The Matrix."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great 40 min video of ruminations and musings by Illuminatus Pythagoras about the simulation theory and divine solipsism -- the theory that we are all inside of God's dream -- and how they can be reconciled. This is a very deep dive and if you are a philosopher you will love this.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 1:13 pm
Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 1:06 pm
galii wrote:
Winston wrote:
galii wrote:

Even if you think everybody is a NPC you might need the skills to understand NPCs or you might get punished in the world.
Yes true. Even Matt from Quantum of Conscience agrees with that. If you don't fit the hive, you get ostracized and punished for it. That's why the notnilc system gives those who are awake like me and Matt a hard time with constant murphy's law. You gotta understand that the primary purpose of the notnilc matrix is to keep us constantly distracted so that we forget who we are. It wants us to be body and mind without spirit. That's the primary goal of EVERYTHING around us in society, including school. That's why school teaches atheism and materialism and never once mentions the word "spirit or spiritual". Not once.

Its true goal is to have you be totally materialistic and distracted by this world and its temptations and forget who you really are. That's what 666 really means, body without spirit. Many deep people have broken it down using gematria. But I forget the details. That's what Satan is too, the temptations of the material world to create a contract with you to be bound by it. And that's why successful people like rock stars and movie stars have to be into Satanism, not because the devil is real, it's a principle of the material world that to get its benefits, you have to sell your soul to it. Even Plotinus in Ancient Greece who founded Neoplatonism mentioned this. He said that matter is like a mirror which inverts everything and tries to deceive you constantly. So that's the main job of the matrix. Those of us who are woken up to this reality of course are going to be punished for it and experience a lot of murphy's law and things that go against us.

Once you understand this, everything makes sense and adds up.

Here are some videos by Matt explaining what the Notnilc system is and how it is alive and sentient and has an agenda in mind, which I described above.

More of Matt's videos on Notnilc:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=notnilc

Here also is a video by Professor Eric Steinhart explaining how Plotinus and Neoplatonism say that the material world is like a mirror that inverts everything in order to deceive us deliberately, so that's its job. That's the job of the matrix and the controllers that run the world.

Hope that clears things up or gives you something to ponder.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:

That doesn't make sense @galii. In any video game, there has to be real players from outside the game, otherwise what would be the point of the game if all characters were NPCs or simulated? Someone has to be playing or else there's no point in the game, unless it's an experiment. Or perhaps God is the only player and we are all his puppets, like in a SIMS game?

Of course it's true that we are complainers and should appreciate life more. All spiritual teachings say that. But NPCs aren't spoiled people, they just lack self awareness and consciousness and have no feeling or inner dialogue.