theory why I like ladyboys

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

theory why I like ladyboys

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Fellas, its christmas fuckin eve and I'm a bit hammered on vodka and coke. And not the coca cola type eh. Teeheehee. So I thought i'd have a quish sesh on happier abroad before I go out on the town.

The other day I watched a proper good documentary on reincarnation. At first I thought it would be some hocus pocus nonsense because I was never into any of that sky fairy shit but it showed case studies of kids who could remember past lives and the evidence and I muist admit I found it convincing. i'm a bit too hammered to search for it again on youtube though fellas. Teeheehee!!!

Anyway I was thinkign theother day. Maybe Ihad a past life in ancient greece or somewhere where I had love affairs with cute gayboys like people did back then, it was the culture. Now maybe in this life I subconciencely remember that same acquired taste for cute gayboys but because I'm a proper alpha and not a beta faggot and live in the age of modern scoence now I find myself attracted to the same type of cute gayboys who been made feminine with advanced plastic surgery and ladyboy science and advanced ladyboy p***y surgery. The wonders of modern science, eh fellas.

Now yours trully captain Skelebob, can enjoy the best of both worlds. A cute femboy gayboy artistically transformed into a hot lady with big dome titties(like my siberian dome teeheehee) and a nice suculent ladyboy p***y artisticly sculpted by a genius surgeon whos like the modern michelangelo of ladyboy p***y operations. I bet skeletor likes postop ladyboys too. skeletors a real alpha. Teheeheeheeee! i'm feelijg a bit too crazy tonight fellas. :mrgreen:

Makes sense doesn't it? this is why I like ladyboys. Reincarnation memories of cavorting with cute femboy gayboys like the greeks of old in ancient athens or sparta,an acqiured taste carried into this modern life when modern science can turn cute gayboy femboy gayboys into hot ladyboys with postop pussies who look like hot chicks hotter than real women fellas. What do you fellas think of my theory? i've loved ladyboys since I was 12 fellas. They have all the charm of cute gayboys with bodies of women with big tittiesssss and nice pussies. best of both worlds fellaaas. Thats un fuckingg deniableeee.