Anyone want to be a co-author in our HA Blog?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone want to be a co-author in our HA Blog?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just realize something. I can add more writers to our HA Blog as co-authors and contributors. I'm referring to the one at:

http://blog.happierabroad.com

Once I add you by email, all you would have to do is go to Blogger.com, login with your Google account, and then you will have access to create a post in our Blog.

This way, we can have a whole line up of writers and contributors to pour in more diverse quality content there. We can call ourselves "The Happier Abroaders". lol

Anyone interested? If so, PM me or post a response here.

Or, if you already have a blog that's related to HA, I can create a section of member blogs on the home page and maybe on the forum, and add yours to it.

Also keep in mind that if you contribute an article in our blog, you can post a backlink to your blog in it, under your name or as part of the content. This will help the SEO and page rank of your blog. Please note that posting links in the forum to the blog will not help because I've set all links in this forum to the "nofollow" attribute. Otherwise, the countless links in this forum might bleed out all our page rank. Besides, Google probably doesn't count forum links as real backlinks anyway, because anyone can post a forum link. It will more likely consider a backlink from a blog post to be more valuable than a forum link.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne