Coming Soon! Paperback version of Happier Abroad Ebook!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Coming Soon! Paperback version of Happier Abroad Ebook!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm currently working on converting my ebook into paperback format through Amazon CreateSpace. It is more tedious than I thought as you have to format the pages to the exact trim size that you choose and the cover as well. Even at the largest trim size, 8 x 10, my ebook still comes out to around 669 pages, which is huge. I also had to insert page breaks at the beginning of each chapter so that it will start on a new page, like normal books are set up. So my grand ebook will now have a more professional look. Plus you gotta use mirrored margins when printing a book, which is the way you have to alternate the margins on both sides to reflect the spin and outer edge. I guess I'm learning something new with this.

Larry Elterman is helping to guide me through some of this.

I'm glad that Amazon CreateSpace also has preformatted templates for the book cover, or else it'd be a real pain in the ass to try to custom make a cover, front, back and spine, to match the trim size exactly. I don't have the experience or software to do that kind of thing.

I'll show you guys what I come up with later.

And I'll keep you updated when the paperback version of the ebook is ready.

Best,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my book cover preview so far. What do you think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston,

I like it thus far.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!