Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:26 am
@Pixel--Dude , PAG is now trying to restrict free speech in the Mover Cricle thread, so that means there is now no conflict between banning him and promoting free speech.
I am going to look into what has been happening.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Pixel--Dude

please check out the following sign-ups, sockpuppets?

Shawnunmaf Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023
Shawnpap Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2023
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

lol he doesn't even bother me, I just laugh at the stuff. I feel entertained.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@GerardButler is banned for 7 days for threats of violence against @publicduende this kind of behaviour, alongside libellous material against other users is unacceptable and an infraction against the rules of the forum.

GerardButler. When you come back from your 7 day ban you better drop this shit and grow up or the next ban will be permanent. This is the last warning.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Thank you Pixel Dude for making the right decision in banning this guy. Though I think 7 days may only be a temporary solution. He's not going to behave himself. He lives to antagonize members of this forum. Else why would he come day after day to what he calls a racist hate-filled forum?

Good that he's doing well in America and that he has a successful business if that's what it is but why does have have to flaunt it? Do you know who flashes cash like that? Drug dealers. That's what he reminds me of. I would not be surprised if he's in it. Illegal transportation of narcotics, etc.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 1:33 am
Thank you Pixel Dude for making the right decision in banning this guy. Though I think 7 days may only be a temporary solution. He's not going to behave himself. He lives to antagonize members of this forum. Else why would he come day after day to what he calls a racist hate-filled forum?

Good that he's doing well in America and that he has a successful business if that's what it is but why does have have to flaunt it? Do you know who flashes cash like that? Drug dealers. That's what he reminds me of. I would not be surprised if he's in it. Illegal transportation of narcotics, etc.
He will behave when he comes back or else he will face the same fate as Mercer. He's got what we call the "Scarborough Warning"
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

3 day ban for @Voyager1 for spamming the board with links to Tsars blog. Links to sites containing content about underage girls are breaking forum rules. He has been warned about this repeatedly. Also for provoking Tsar and acting in a disruptive way. Voyager1 you can come back on the 28th. When you do come back make sure you follow forum rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

7 day ban for @Voyager1 and all his known sockpuppets such as wickedtraveller and TruthSeeker. For slanderous remarks such as insinuating other users are pedophiles. As well as continued harassment of Tsar when repeatedly told FOR MONTHS to leave Tsar alone. This is the last warning for the troublemaker Voyager1.

When you return you better be on your best behaviour. That means no interaction with Tsar and no causing shit and testing my patience. This is your final warning. After this it's a permanent ban because I've had enough of you behaving like a disruptive asshole.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It would be very unfortunate if Voyager1 were banned permanently. While he does seem to have developed an extreme obsession with Tsar lately, he has been a voice of experience and often wisdom on this forum for a long time. He has been on the ground in Ukraine for years, actively dating Ukrainian women and doping out that scene. He is also helpful to other forum members. About seven years ago, before I was fully clued in to the pay-per-letter scam, he did a search and found a John Adams site profile for me on a much less expensive site, though cautioning me that it was probably a scam also. I would have saved about $150 if I'd taken his advice at that time.

We really don't have enough experienced-abroad people weighing in here. Those who are especially should not be cut loose cavalierly.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

gsjackson wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 12:05 pm
It would be very unfortunate if Voyager1 were banned permanently. While he does seem to have developed an extreme obsession with Tsar lately, he has been a voice of experience and often wisdom on this forum for a long time. He has been on the ground in Ukraine for years, actively dating Ukrainian women and doping out that scene. He is also helpful to other forum members. About seven years ago, before I was fully clued in to the pay-per-letter scam, he did a search and found a John Adams site profile for me on a much less expensive site, though cautioning me that it was probably a scam also. I would have saved about $150 if I'd taken his advice at that time.

We really don't have enough experienced-abroad people weighing in here. Those who are especially should not be cut loose cavalierly.
I've tried being reasonable and fair with this clown for months. Tsar had his ban revoked thanks to my appeal and since has been keeping to the rules Winston laid out for his return. Tsar might have had a temper and exploded at other members in the past, resulting in his ban. But since he's made genuine friends who support him he's been doing much better.

Voyager1 strikes me as a bully and I've asked him countless times to leave Tsar alone. He keeps undermining me because he thinks I don't have the balls to follow through on banning him. At the end of the day trolls and troublemakers shouldn't be tolerated here...

Voyager1 might be a long term user of this forum, but his behaviour is unacceptable and his continuous harassment of another user has to stop. At the end of the day his long term status does not grant him immunity from the forum rules and I won't tolerate his bullshit any longer.

If he comes back after his 7 day ban and leaves Tsar alone and follows rules of the forum then there won't be any issues. But the warning has been given, same as with Mercer and PAG! If he comes back acting like a little dipstick I'll permanently remove him and that's just how it is.

People can say what they want about me. But I haven't done anything against anyone who hasn't deserved it. I've been patient and lenient with this asshole Voyager1 for months. No longer.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 12:14 pm
gsjackson wrote:

I've tried being reasonable and fair with this clown for months. Tsar had his ban revoked thanks to my appeal and since has been keeping to the rules Winston laid out for his return. Tsar might have had a temper and exploded at other members in the past, resulting in his ban. But since he's made genuine friends who support him he's been doing much better.

Voyager1 strikes me as a bully and I've asked him countless times to leave Tsar alone. He keeps undermining me because he thinks I don't have the balls to follow through on banning him. At the end of the day trolls and troublemakers shouldn't be tolerated here...

Voyager1 might be a long term user of this forum, but his behaviour is unacceptable and his continuous harassment of another user has to stop. At the end of the day his long term status does not grant him immunity from the forum rules and I won't tolerate his bullshit any longer.

If he comes back after his 7 day ban and leaves Tsar alone and follows rules of the forum then there won't be any issues. But the warning has been given, same as with Mercer and PAG! If he comes back acting like a little dipstick I'll permanently remove him and that's just how it is.

People can say what they want about me. But I haven't done anything against anyone who hasn't deserved it. I've been patient and lenient with this asshole Voyager1 for months. No longer.
Lol you must be proud, playing full time protection duty for a man of highly questionable integrity. I'm sure he thanks you for your service
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

HouseMD wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:05 am
Lol you must be proud, playing full time protection duty for a man of highly questionable integrity. I'm sure he thanks you for your service
👍
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:05 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 12:14 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Am I supposed to care about your personal opinion? Seems like you and others get a kick out of bullying others and causing petty drama. I can't see why you and Voyager can't just come on here to talk about other stuff. Instead you both only come here to take cheap shots at Tsar. If it wasn't him it would just be someone else. So long as Tsar follows the rules his life is none of your business, nor mine.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

By the way, welcome back @Voyager1 just to let you know I will be permanently banning your @wickedtraveller account from here on in. You used this sockpuppet to circumvent your ban and harass and threaten another member of the forum.