BAW and Sexter are now unbanned

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:
Sexter wrote:this whole thread was unnecessary.

the premise of this issue started when BAW continued to flame other members and was making verbal threats to other members. So I was merely calling out his behavior on here, exposing on what he tells other members.

What gives winston? your moderation in this issue is Terrible. How can you ban me for exposing BAW's behavior? You only banned BAW because you don't want to be taking in favorites. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE TAKING FAVORITES. Both of you guys have the same negative and misogynistic mindset on AW.

On the positive note, at least it got BAW to lessen his insults/threats here. I am definitely keeping track of baw's behavior and reporting it to the moderation team.
But you made it worse by starting new threads about BAW. You should have known that nothing good would come out of that.

I told you. This is simple. Both you and BAW are on a cease fire. Whoever violates it first, gets banned again. Simple as that.

If you BAW has done something wrong, then you can report it to me. But bashing AW is normal here, and I don't see why that is a violation of the rules, since everyone does it here.

If you can show that BAW is doing something morally or ethically wrong, then prove it to me and I'll tell him not to do it. Simple as that. Don't make this more complicated than it is by trying to place blame. For now, just shut up and leave BAW alone, and he will do the same with you. Keep it simple. Don't try to muddy the waters.
Now that you have returned from your multi-dimensional time warp, could you do all of us a favor and ban frontier?
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

If you BAW has done something wrong, then you can report it to me. But bashing AW is normal here, and I don't see why that is a violation of the rules, since everyone does it here.
This has nothing to do with anything, Stop bringing up irrelevant information.

making verbal threats and making direct insults to other members should be against the rules, and to see that you only banned baw for 3 days for this, while i get banned for 3 days as well(because of me exposing his behavior) is EASILY taking favorites. How the hell do I get the same punishment for exposing someone's behavior vs a guy who is making verbal threats, calling ppl chinks, making direct insults on other users?

It only leads to 1 answer, because you are taking sides. BAW has befriended you enough to the point where any punishment against him will always be in his favor, despite the behavior being extreme(threats/direct insults/racial remarks).
If you can show that BAW is doing something morally or ethically wrong, then prove it to me and I'll tell him not to do it. Simple as that.
I"VE already proved it. I've quoted all of his behavior on the topic i've made(in which you deleted).

threats to vipervenom calling him chink, and threatening to beat him up to a pulp is one example.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sexter, just let it go. BAW has actually behaved pretty well since he returned. No use bringing up the past. I don't want you to get banned again.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Sexter wrote:

Hahahaha! Smoked him out!

I was actually going to post something similar, but you beat me to it :lol:
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Thanks guys.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

swincor__ wrote:
Sexter wrote:

Hahahaha! Smoked him out!

I was actually going to post something similar, but you beat me to it :lol:
i wasn't surprised

he's trying to make an argument 100% irrelevant to the point to deter the main reason why baw got banned in the first place

1. racial bigotry
2. verbal threats (in some states, this is actually illegal)
3. Picks fights with multiple respected members
4. Flames others who disagree with him

so what does he get when i exposed him? a 3 day ban

what did I get for exposing him? a 3 day ban too.

YEAH BRO, not taking sides winston? STOP DETERRING INFORMATION that is irrelevant, this has nothing to do with hating American women. I dislike american women also, so we are in mutual agreement there
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Furthermore Sexter,
BAW's PM's to me have been A LOT NICER than yours have been. Based on that, I ought to be a lot nicer to him than to you, in order to reciprocate. That's what most people would do.

But I guess I'm not as subjective and biased as you are? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sexter wrote:

making verbal threats and making direct insults to other members should be against the rules, and to see that you only banned baw for 3 days for this, while i get banned for 3 days as well(because of me exposing his behavior) is EASILY taking favorites. How the hell do I get the same punishment for exposing someone's behavior vs a guy who is making verbal threats, calling ppl chinks, making direct insults on other users?

It only leads to 1 answer, because you are taking sides. BAW has befriended you enough to the point where any punishment against him will always be in his favor, despite the behavior being extreme(threats/direct insults/racial remarks).
If you can show that BAW is doing something morally or ethically wrong, then prove it to me and I'll tell him not to do it. Simple as that.
I"VE already proved it. I've quoted all of his behavior on the topic i've made(in which you deleted).

threats to vipervenom calling him chink, and threatening to beat him up to a pulp is one example.
See the other thread. I told you, you were banned for breaking the cease fire rule. I don't care if you exposed him. You are escalating the flame war by creating threads about him.

I already told BAW to stop those threats, and he did. Problem solved.

Now shut up and talk about something more constructive here, or else don't talk about anything at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Furthermore Sexter,
BAW's PM's to me have been A LOT NICER than yours have been. Based on that, I ought to be a lot nicer to him than to you, in order to reciprocate. That's what most people would do.

so you admit to taking sides(BAW's side)

also, why are you ignoring my previous posts in this topic? I've made it SUPER clear but yet you choose to ignore it. WHy don't you refute my posts this winston?

I'm surprised that the reason why you are picking his side is because he was "nicer" on the PM. Him being nicer on PM doesn't change the fact that he made racial remarks/picks fights with other members/etc etc.

It's already obvious you have made up your mind about this situation. i am merely defending myself..... and how you handle these situations is HORRID. No offense, but leave the moderation team to neutral members. The way you are handling these domestic disturbances on these forums is terrible.
Last edited by Sexter on September 18th, 2011, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Just give it up guys. You are both un-banned now. Enjoy the freedom.

Go enjoy life. Make some good posts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sexter wrote:
Furthermore Sexter,

so you admit to taking sides(BAW's side)

also, why are you ignoring my previous posts in this topic? I've made it SUPER clear but yet you choose to ignore it. WHy don't you refute my posts this winston?

I'm surprised that the reason why you are picking his side is because he was "nicer" on the PM. Him being nicer on PM doesn't change the fact that he made racial remarks/picks fights with other members/etc etc.

It's already obvious you have made up your mind about this situation. i am merely defending myself..... and how you handle these situations is HORRID. No offense, but leave the moderation team to neutral members. The way you are handling these domestic disturbances on these forums is terrible.
You have reading comprehension problems. Read what I wrote again:

"Furthermore Sexter,

But I guess I'm not as subjective and biased as you are? lol"

Did you see that? I said I OUGHT to be nicer to him, but I'm not as subjective as you. So I'm still fair and unbiased.

You saw what you wanted to see, not what was there. Don't you see how biased YOU are now? You can't even listen or understand what I write anymore. lol

Bottom line: BAW has stopped flaming you and agreed to the cease fire. You still want to instigate it. You are the one left with the problem. Now shut up, or else I'll have to ban you again to keep things quiet around here again.

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

i thought you made this topic to discuss this issue? So now you are telling me to "shut up, other wise you will ban me again"

but yet, you made a topic DISCUSSING this issue. if you dont' want us to discuss this issue, then i suggest you don't make these topics in the first place.

Judging by how you are using verbal jabs and indirect insults against me, i have nothing to say to you.

ok i'm done with this post. Too much "taking sides" and ignoring my "refutes" and "verbal jabs", it seems as if I WILL never change your mind about this issue.

. I will further respect the cease fire.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good. Yes I made this topic to discuss it. But we are going around and around in circles, and you are ignoring my points. This is getting redundant. I told you, just forget everything and honor the cease fire, as BAW has done. End of story.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »