Iliganbound (aka OilTradingAcademy) has been banned

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Iliganbound (aka OilTradingAcademy) has been banned

Post by Winston »

Alright, after many complaints, I just banned Iliganbound again, formerly known as OilTradingAcademy, who was banned long ago. I've banned his IP's too. So we should have no more trouble from him for a while. But he seems to find a way to return, like the villains in Batman do - they always find a way to return again to give the heros more trouble. So keep a lookout for him if he comes back.

I was thinking of deleting his posts too, but if I did, it would leave many gaps in his threads, because there are many responses to his posts as well.

Thanks.
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Praise the Lord! :D
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

good job banning him....the sites average IQ just went up 20 points and combined lunacy dropped in half !
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Iliganbound (aka OilTradingAcademy) has been banned

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Alright, after many complaints, I just banned Iliganbound again, formerly known as OilTradingAcademy, who was banned long ago. I've banned his IP's too. So we should have no more trouble from him for a while. But he seems to find a way to return, like the villains in Batman do - they always find a way to return again to give the heros more trouble. So keep a lookout for him if he comes back.

I was thinking of deleting his posts too, but if I did, it would leave many gaps in his threads, because there are many responses to his posts as well.

Thanks.
Winston-

Maybe next time you won't wait so long! LOL. You have no obligation to let raving lunatics
run wild and free on your forum. I know you don't like many things in the Philippines,
but do you ever recall running into the kind of nut cases that keep popping up here?

I just dont recall running into the INSANE meat beating idiots like the one you just banned,
I suppose one reason is that those "I will snap your neck" threats pretty well weed
out guys like that...they end up as floaters in a river or as shark chum.

If they shoot their mouth off like that much of Latin America or my part of the Philippines,
they will not be around long. In my own circle I do not tolerate such men.

So think about it- this is not just your forum, it is your place of business as well.
If you have a restaurant, you do not let some jerks come in and smash your furniture...

keep the raving lunatics away....

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In the Philippines, I've met some nuts. But they are usually drunk or quiet nuts that keep to themselves. Or just real obnoxious. But I've never met a guy like that, who calls everyone a loser and follower of Satan. He sounds like he could be dangerous too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne