Winston's New Interview on SupportForTheShort.org!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's New Interview on SupportForTheShort.org!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I will be doing an audio interview for Supportfortheshort.org, a support site for short men which discusses "heightism" issues. They found out about me through my interview with Robert Stark and contacted me for an interview. We will be discussing dating problems in America and foreign women. It will be on Thursday, April 19, and will be pre-recorded. I'll let you know when it's posted.

In the meantime, you can check out their website at: http://www.supportfortheshort.org

Sincerely,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My interview on SupportfortheShort.org has been announced! Check it out:

http://www.supportfortheshort.org

Coming Soon! Interview with Winston Wu - Asian American Expat Writer, Traveler and Online Entrepreneur.
Mr. Wu is Founder of two successful and unique websites that are the first of their kind: Happier Abroad, a Global Dating and Living website, community and movement with an intellectual focus containing truthful no-holds barred content, and SCEPCOP, the first coalition to counter and debunk organized PseudoSkeptic groups, and other forms of propaganda.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The interview is up now! See the download links at the top of the home page:

http://www.supportfortheshort.org/

It's about 90 minutes long in two parts.

Hope you enjoy it.

Winston

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:The interview is up now! See the download links at the top of the home page:

http://www.supportfortheshort.org/

It's about 90 minutes long in two parts.

Hope you enjoy it.

Winston
I just listened to it, it was pretty good. It's good that your getting on various media outlets. It would be nice if you could go onto more mainstream radio and tv programs. I know it's tough to do but keep trying. Call and email the Dr. Phil show, 20/20, 60 minutes, Nightline and cable tv programs. Also try to get ahold of Coast to Coast and other radio programs.

Men in America need to know they are not alone in the way they feel about their lives in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."