New FAQ page for Happier Abroad - Extended version

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New FAQ page for Happier Abroad - Extended version

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out the new FAQ page for Happier Abroad I just put up. If you wish, you can refer people to it to answer their questions.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page84.htm

What do you think?

Here are the questions it covers. Let me know if there are any I should add.

- Isn’t going abroad just running away from your problems?

- I want to go abroad but I don’t have the money or I can’t leave my job. What can I do?

- I want to live abroad for the reasons you list. But how will I make a living there?

- I’m afraid what my friends and family will think about me moving or dating abroad. They might be against it and think I’m a loser.

- Isn’t the reason people are friendlier to you abroad is because you are a tourist and novelty to them?

- If social life and dating are better abroad, then why don’t we hear about it more? Why isn’t it being publicized more? And why aren’t more people going abroad?

- If life is better abroad, then how come so many foreigners are trying to get into America?

- Foreign women just want your money and a green card. You are a loser who can't get laid so you go abroad to take advantage of women who are economically oppressed.

- I’ve lived in America or visited there. I didn’t experience what you claim. I met many wonderful friendly people there.

- You generalize and make a lot of blanket statements. There are many exceptions to the broad brush you paint.

- Perhaps the problem is you. You have a bad attitude and are whiney and that puts women off.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne