Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by gsjackson »

I don't know where he gets the information about Fed surveillance of this site, but I know he has made many valuable postings here, introducing the forum to Dr. Vernon Coleman and Mark Devlin, among others. He finds a lot of interesting stuff on the internet. So I hope you would not discourage him from posting, regardless of any personal accusations he makes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 2:03 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 12:58 pm
@HappyGuy is receiving a warning for disruptive behaviour and trolling the Shoutbox. Can't be arsed with childish shit like that.

Next time I'll be bringing down the ban hammer on this guy. See how much of a happy guy he is when that happens! :lol:
Changing this to a 7 day ban for @HappyGuy. Maybe some time on the naughty step will make him reconsider his behaviour.
This guy is on a power trip. @Winston I vote you relinquish his moderation position and take the reigns yourself. Take a more active role in this forum and we won't need other moderators.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 4:28 pm
This guy is on a power trip.
Eh, making really silly personal allegations is worthy of a temporary ban.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Voyager1 and @gsjackson

He's been gone for 2 years apparently, another few days won't hurt him. Plus, he was being disruptive and trolling the shoutbox. I don't know him as some valued user, to me he just came across as a disruptive troll.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 10:00 pm
@Voyager1 and @gsjackson

He's been gone for 2 years apparently, another few days won't hurt him. Plus, he was being disruptive and trolling the shoutbox. I don't know him as some valued user, to me he just came across as a disruptive troll.
I do value your opinion @gsjackson as someone I respect I will take what you said on board and change the ban to 1 day. So tomorrow @HappyGuy can come back if he isn't just going to troll everyone and fill the shoutbox with garbage.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I am in agreement with @Vogager1 and @gsjackson that @HappyGuy did not merit banning. That was extended ranting in the Shoutbox, not spamming, and extended ranting has always been part of this forum's culture. You, @Pixel--Dude, are a newcomer here and shouldn't be trying to change forum culture.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 6:32 am
I am in agreement with @Vogager1 and @gsjackson that @HappyGuy did not merit banning. That was extended ranting in the Shoutbox, not spamming, and extended ranting has always been part of this forum's culture. You, @Pixel--Dude, are a newcomer here and shouldn't be trying to change forum culture.
I agree with Shemp. Openly said, I do not understand why Pixel-Dude was chosen as a moderator. I am not against him, but he might not be the best choice.

He is a newcomer, only a few months active...a Junior member with less than 1000 comments (and many of them are about moderation etc. and not so much about 'happier abroad')

The shoutbox can be easily cleared, it's not about malicious comments which are totally off-topic and ruin an entire thread.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
I'll unban him tomorrow. He seemed like a disruptive troll to me. I am happy to allow people to rant until their heart's content. I can't be arsed with trolls and assholes though, hence why I gave the guy a ban.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Shemp wrote:
Well, it wasn't simply "extended ranting" (which is indeed part of the forum's culture); the user in question was filling the shoutbox in a typical troll fashion with baseless and absurd allegations about forum members including some long-term ones being undercover feds and CIA and other nonsense. So @Pixel--Dude decided to give the guy a warning and then a timeout so that he would chill out a little.
Yohan wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 6:48 am
I agree with Shemp. Openly said, I do not understand why Pixel-Dude was chosen as a moderator. I am not against him, but he might not be the best choice.
Pixel--Dude was chosen as a moderator because he has a considerable amount of support from other members and also because he is respected by Winston who considers him a kindred spirit and therefore trusts him. The only people who seem to have a problem with Pixel--Dude being a moderator are those few who make a big deal out of the idea of "seniority" (even though no senior members wanted the position) or drama queens like Voyager1 who has just been looking to provoke Pixel--Dude and create unnecessary drama these last few days.
Yohan wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 6:48 am
He is a newcomer, only a few months active...a Junior member with less than 1000 comments (and many of them are about moderation etc. and not so much about 'happier abroad')
Pixel--Dude has been here since April of last year, so he's been active for more than only a few months. He's also close to attaining the rank of "Experienced Poster". What you say about Pixel--Dude's comments isn't true. He's created or participated in a lot of threads about philosophical topics and has always made an effort to organize interesting discussions. Winston is impressed by his contributions and regularly corresponds with him outside of the forum.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@shogunpanda007 is receiving a warning for spamming the forum with numerous threads of Instagram models and disruptive behaviour.

Got no time at all for spammers and trolls. :roll:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 10:27 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Voyager1 and @gsjackson

I do value your opinion @gsjackson as someone I respect I will take what you said on board and change the ban to 1 day. So tomorrow @HappyGuy can come back if he isn't just going to troll everyone and fill the shoutbox with garbage.
@gsjackson
@Pixel--Dude

Oh, @HappyGuy, wasn't that the guy with the TMNT "Bebop" avatar who actually proposed starting the Nature & Wildlife subforum? I think I saw an old exchange between him and @Winston where Winston said if no one used it then they'd remove it, but enough people did, so luckily it was still there when I found this awesome place.
Anyway, I think that's awesome that guy proposed the Nature and Wildlife subforum, and that's one of the most underused parts of this forum, but the other faggots on here were being too much of a bunch of sissies to keep playing "the animal game" (nothing to do with sicko globohomo stuff, we were just posting neat animals based on letters of the alphabet).

LOL, so anyway, what was he saying? :D
Who were the people he accused of being FBI/CIA agents??

The forum jews (Mew6ix) claimed that Mercer's deleted posts were supposedly because "the CIA" was making Mercer take down his "black pill" postings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 12:42 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 10:27 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Voyager1 and @gsjackson

@gsjackson
@Pixel--Dude

Oh, @HappyGuy, wasn't that the guy with the TMNT "Bebop" avatar who actually proposed starting the Nature & Wildlife subforum? I think I saw an old exchange between him and @Winston where Winston said if no one used it then they'd remove it, but enough people did, so luckily it was still there when I found this awesome place.
Anyway, I think that's awesome that guy proposed the Nature and Wildlife subforum, and that's one of the most underused parts of this forum, but the other faggots on here were being too much of a bunch of sissies to keep playing "the animal game" (nothing to do with sicko globohomo stuff, we were just posting neat animals based on letters of the alphabet).

LOL, so anyway, what was he saying? :D
Who were the people he accused of being FBI/CIA agents??

The forum jews (Mew6ix) claimed that Mercer's deleted posts were supposedly because "the CIA" was making Mercer take down his "black pill" postings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He might have made some good suggestions in the past, but I'm not aware of them. From my perspective this asshole turns up out of nowhere (apparently after a 2 year hiatus) and starts spamming the shoutbox with shit about me and Cornfed and other users being fbi agents and Jews. Outcast9428 even backed him up and said he also thinks me and Lucas are secret Jewish spies or something :roll:

Honestly how f***ing stupid can someone be?! I don't see why the forum should tolerate disruptive assholes who behave like that. I banned him and gave him a time out and everyone started complaining about free speech. Funny how these same sissies expect action to be taken when it's something that affects them directly. Well, I've got permission from Winston to deal with these clowns how they deserve to be dealt with. I'll warn and ban them, even if it upsets the delicate sensitivities of some of these big babies.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 12:48 am
He might have made some good suggestions in the past, but I'm not aware of them. From my perspective this asshole turns up out of nowhere (apparently after a 2 year hiatus) and starts spamming the shoutbox with shit about me and Cornfed and other users being fbi agents and Jews.
@Pixel--Dude
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ROFLMAO, he accused @Cornfed of being an FBI agent and a jew, LOL, this is f***ing hilarious!!!
Hey, maybe Cornfed is an FBI agent (or maybe he's in the CIA and is the same one who made Mercer delete his "black pill" posts, according to Mew6ix?! :o ), but erm, yeah, this still strikes me as funny, but not as good as this:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Outcast9428 even backed him up and said he also thinks me and Lucas are secret Jewish spies or something :roll:
I heard something about this but never saw it take places since I wasn't around. Something about how @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude were jewish agents attempting to "subvert the right" and preventing the ascendancy of a new authoritarian theocracy run by control-freak beta males, or something along those lines. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Honestly how f***ing stupid can someone be?! I don't see why the forum should tolerate disruptive assholes who behave like that. I banned him and gave him a time out and everyone started complaining about free speech. Funny how these same sissies expect action to be taken when it's something that affects them directly. Well, I've got permission from Winston to deal with these clowns how they deserve to be dealt with. I'll warn and ban them, even if it upsets the delicate sensitivities of some of these big babies.
Fine, fine! :D
And I promise in advance I won't be trying to give you any trouble, but if I get out of hand you can ban me too without me whining about it like these other sissies. (I hope it'll only be a temp ban if that happens, of course, but no hard feelings either way. Keep up the great work!)

I did get a polite PM'ed warning from @Winston telling me to please not to launch ad hominem attacks on other members, the recipient being Voyager1, who vocally bitched and whined that I should be banned 30 days for giving him back a little of his own, despite him constantly attacking Tsar and other members for years, LOL.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 1:03 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
He might have made some good suggestions in the past, but I'm not aware of them. From my perspective this asshole turns up out of nowhere (apparently after a 2 year hiatus) and starts spamming the shoutbox with shit about me and Cornfed and other users being fbi agents and Jews.
@Pixel--Dude
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ROFLMAO, he accused @Cornfed of being an FBI agent and a jew, LOL, this is f***ing hilarious!!!
Hey, maybe Cornfed is an FBI agent (or maybe he's in the CIA and is the same one who made Mercer delete his "black pill" posts, according to Mew6ix?! :o ), but erm, yeah, this still strikes me as funny, but not as good as this:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Outcast9428 even backed him up and said he also thinks me and Lucas are secret Jewish spies or something :roll:
I heard something about this but never saw it take places since I wasn't around. Something about how @Lucas88 and @Pixel--dude were jewish agents attempting to "subvert the right" and preventing the ascendancy of a new authoritarian theocracy run by control-freak beta males, or something along those lines. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Fine, fine! :D
And I promise in advance I won't be trying to give you any trouble, but if I get out of hand you can ban me too without me whining about it like these other sissies. (I hope it'll only be a temp ban if that happens, of course, but no hard feelings either way. Keep up the great work!)

I did get a polite PM'ed warning from @Winston telling me to please not to launch ad hominem attacks on other members, the recipient being Voyager1, who vocally bitched and whined that I should be banned 30 days for giving him back a little of his own, despite him constantly attacking Tsar and other members for years, LOL.
You got a pm from Winston because he doesn't want ad hominem attacks on his forum. If they are reported the offending user will likely get a warning. Depending on the severity of the insults and the context. I don't mind allowing people to insult each other if it's part of a heated debate for example. But constantly hounding and harassing another user with provocation and insults shouldn't be acceptable. Your warning and other warnings given demonstrate that although this is a forum of free speech, which is lenient with people, a standard of civility and decency are expected to be upheld. This is not an infringement on free speech. Free speech is not a licence to act like a dickhead with impunity.

You're actually one of my favourite users on this forum. I find you very likable and enjoy your contributions a lot. But yeah, I'll have to try and be impartial when I'm moderating. I want to do a good job for Winston. He's someone I have a lot of respect for.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 1:50 am
But yeah, I'll have to try and be impartial when I'm moderating.
@Pixel--Dude
No worries, please do moderate away with impartiality! I will accept all your and Winston's judgements with no objection even if I am perma-banned, LOL!
A temp-ban is a total NBD:
I once was forced to stay in from recess at my grade school when I was around 7 years old, punished by the carpet-munching lezbo faculty for looking up the 8th grade girls' skirts at recess. The girls liked it, but the carpet-munching dyke bolshevik teachers did not [edit: though maybe they would've if it'd been their skirts I'd been looking up, but it wasn't ] :D
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 1:50 am
I want to do a good job for Winston. He's someone I have a lot of respect for.
Wow, @Winston, look at that! You have at least two forum members who actually openly praise and respect you (me and @Pixel--dude at minimum, but maybe even more of them?!), instead of just a bunch of assholes showing up on your forum for decades and decades while talking !@#$ about you! :o

See guys, even with "Western Civilization" collapsing in utter degeneration, positive stuff still happens!

Maybe I'm remembering wrong (I can be corrected if so), but I seem to recall even publicduende trying to tell Winston he supposedly couldn't get Russian/White/Euro chicks in some old thread (which annoyed Winston, before he then went off and did just that in Russia?), or that CE idiot who blamed black women for every problem under the sun in pages and pages of shit-talking in some threads, and then talked about himself as "high-status" for poaching Ukrainian slavic hobgoblins, then insulting Winston constantly, but then whining and sending personal requests to be let back on the forum after he was temporarily ousted...?
As for Cornfed, well, it was no surprise he talked some !@#$ about Winston too in a thread about "DoucheV", but now that HappyGuy has shrewdly outed @Cornfed as a covert CIA agent, now we know why: "Black ops!"
Cornfed might not just be a CIA agent and jew, he might also be working for Spectre as well. (Spectre being what Ian Flemming originally wrote as SMERSH, before jews took over the production of the Bond films and made him change it since jews were behind the real SMERSH, USSR and communism.)
Well, anyway, if you guys ever need to ban someone who won't ever hold it against you, I'm always available. :lol: