Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Epsilon99 admitted to being @Mercer and is permanently banned. Goodbye again Mercer. Go suck a chainsaw you little insect :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:49 pm
@Epsilon99 admitted to being @Mercer and is permanently banned. Goodbye again Mercer. Go suck a chainsaw you little insect :lol:
Lets see if the little cretin will spam the shoutbox again, as is tradition. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:54 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 2:49 pm
Lets see if the little cretin will spam the shoutbox again, as is tradition. :lol:
Always thought it was strange when he did that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Pixel--Dude

Please clean up the shoutbox and remove profile of

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=76164

culturewhiz.org

Thank you,
Yohan
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Okay guys I've reinstated a permanent ban for @SaudiArabia as creating a new account to circumvent a permanent ban isn't something that will be tolerated any longer. If you're permanently banned then you're gone unless an appeal is made and an overturning of the ban is granted.

Sorry PAG. I don't know you and it's nothing personal. But I do know your behaviour is dysfunctional and unacceptable. You simply have to go. Auf Wiedersehen :cry:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 1:10 am
Okay guys I've reinstated a permanent ban for @SaudiArabia as creating a new account to circumvent a permanent ban isn't something that will be tolerated any longer. If you're permanently banned then you're gone unless an appeal is made and an overturning of the ban is granted.

Sorry PAG. I don't know you and it's nothing personal. But I do know your behaviour is dysfunctional and unacceptable. You simply have to go. Auf Wiedersehen :cry:
What did he do?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 1:53 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What did he do?
He was permanently banned on his GerardButler account for libelous accusations against other members and posting pictures of other member's wives and saying they were prostitutes etc. Generally speaking he's too dysfunctional, even for Happierabroad. I'm making a thread about him though with a poll to see if people think he deserves a second chance. Don't know if PAG is a believer in democracy but we'll see what the community thinks of him. I did a poll for Mercer and the majority don't want him back. We'll see how the vote goes for PAG. If the vote goes against him, then maybe it'll be a wake up call for him that he's not as valued as he seems to think he is.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 2:34 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What did he do?
He was permanently banned on his GerardButler account for libelous accusations against other members and posting pictures of other member's wives and saying they were prostitutes etc. Generally speaking he's too dysfunctional, even for Happierabroad. I'm making a thread about him though with a poll to see if people think he deserves a second chance. Don't know if PAG is a believer in democracy but we'll see what the community thinks of him. I did a poll for Mercer and the majority don't want him back. We'll see how the vote goes for PAG. If the vote goes against him, then maybe it'll be a wake up call for him that he's not as valued as he seems to think he is.
How did he get photos of their wives to do that?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Another Mercer sockpuppet bites the dust. Farewell @Roccia Italian for Rock. Unfortunately we aren't as f***ing stupid as you are. Thoughts and prayers.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 9:17 am
Another Mercer sockpuppet bites the dust. Farewell @Roccia Italian for Rock. Unfortunately we aren't as f***ing stupid as you are. Thoughts and prayers.
Roccia was Mercer? How do you know? :shock: Mercer usually starts talking about his RV life and such. Usually he does this every time he comes back, but this Roccia person didn't...Thought it was someone else. Hard to tell, for me at least.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 20th, 2024, 10:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Roccia was Mercer? How do you know? :shock: Mercer usually starts talking about his RV life and such. Usually he does this every time he comes back, but this Roccia person didn't...Thought it was someone else. Hard to tell, for me at least.
Trust me, I'm a f***ing expert at shit like this 8) resd my thread The Game where I even tricked the cunt to confess to prove that I can sniff him out every time. Then read my thread on The Traitors. I'm a f***ing pro at sniffing out cunts like Mercer.

The Game: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=37&t=49450&p=413522#p413522

The Traitors: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=29&t=50395&p=413482#p413482
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 20th, 2024, 11:22 am
January 20th, 2024, 10:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Trust me, I'm a f***ing expert at shit like this 8) resd my thread The Game where I even tricked the cunt to confess to prove that I can sniff him out every time. Then read my thread on The Traitors. I'm a f***ing pro at sniffing out cunts like Mercer.

The Game: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=37&t=49450&p=413522#p413522

The Traitors: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=29&t=50395&p=413482#p413482
I don't understand pixeldude. If Rock wants to post here then he should do it in his original account. Why he keeps posting under alter egos such as mercer and many sockpuppets? He is one strange guy.. :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 2:34 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What did he do?
BRING BACK odbo!
Best forum member ever!
Bring Back odbo!
MHAGA! Make Happier Abroad Great Again!
Bring Back odbo!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Pixel--Dude

Please ban WillSmith immediately

This is PAG, which created a FAKE RooshV forum, using names of some of our members with comments, which were never written by us - just a copy/paste and changing/adding some text with untrue contents.

Check it out yourself!
Link to FAKE website:

http://rooshvforum.org/memberlist.php
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 1:00 am
@Pixel--Dude

Please ban WillSmith immediately

This is PAG, which created a FAKE RooshV forum, using names of some of our members with comments, which were never written by us - just a copy/paste and changing/adding some text with untrue contents.

Check it out yourself!
Link to FAKE website:

http://rooshvforum.org/memberlist.php
I've already had a look. I'm honoured that he took the time to make me an account with a picture that really brings out my smile.

PAG's latest sockpuppet account has been banned. I suppose we should thank him for making finding his new accounts nice and easy so he can be promptly removed. Let's just pity him as the deranged fool that he is and hope he finds some solace in having discussions with himself under his many accounts :lol: