Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 6:31 pm
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73268

@Pixel--Dude

Spamming the shoutbox,
Please remove new sockpuppet:
CultureWhiz

Thank you, Yohan
Sorted. And the account was banned and deleted. 👍
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kangarunner has been banned for one week due to his trollish behavior and making random insults and garbage posts that are nonsensical without any remorse or guilt or conscience. And for ignoring many warnings about it already. He's been given way too much grace and tolerance already. Hope he learns to be normal and civilized. Next time the ban will be permanent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 5:12 am
Kangarunner has been banned for one week due to his trollish behavior and making random insults and garbage posts that are nonsensical without any remorse or guilt or conscience. And for ignoring many warnings about it already. He's been given way too much grace and tolerance already. Hope he learns to be normal and civilized. Next time the ban will be permanent.
I joined this forum because I'm a fan of your YouTube channel and noticed that you did a show with him once. You guys seemed like friends and he seemed normal when you were talking. I just looked at his posts on this forum now and he's constantly insulting you and writing nonsense posts. His early posts seem normal. What happened? Why does it seem like you can never trust anyone? This happens to me too where people seem cool and act like friends only to turn into dickheads later on for no reason. Are nearly all people just pieces of shit who pretend to be nice at first or what?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 7:32 pm
Winston wrote:
I joined this forum because I'm a fan of your YouTube channel and noticed that you did a show with him once. You guys seemed like friends and he seemed normal when you were talking. I just looked at his posts on this forum now and he's constantly insulting you and writing nonsense posts. His early posts seem normal. What happened? Why does it seem like you can never trust anyone? This happens to me too where people seem cool and act like friends only to turn into dickheads later on for no reason. Are nearly all people just pieces of shit who pretend to be nice at first or what?
People reveal their true colors once they get to know you in a deeper level. They insult and belittle you so they can feel superior than you.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 7:47 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
Winston wrote:
People reveal their true colors once they get to know you in a deeper level. They insult and belittle you so they can feel superior than you.
Yeah true. It seems that some here have some kind of split personality disorder. However, some here may not even be real. If we are in a simulation then some people here could be AI beings programmed to screw with our minds and cause friction and conflict here to generate loosh energy here to power the matrix, which is the primary reason why we are here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 8:57 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 7:47 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Yeah true. It seems that some here have some kind of split personality disorder. However, some here may not even be real. If we are in a simulation then some people here could be AI beings programmed to screw with our minds and cause friction and conflict here to generate loosh energy here to power the matrix, which is the primary reason why we are here.
They might be a Trojan Horse or Trojan Horse virus in computer terms in the Matrix.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 2:31 pm
I don't understand. Why have you posted this here?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 2:36 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
It was the reason Kangarunner was banned in case someone was wondering. Isn't this the right thread to discuss bannings?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 2:37 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:
It was the reason Kangarunner was banned in case someone was wondering. Isn't this the right thread to discuss bannings?
Yes that's right. I didn't realise that's what you were doing lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 2:37 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:
What's your point? What do you want to discuss? Are you kangarunner on another username? You shouldn't post an image without explanation. That's not logical.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 8:02 pm
What's your point? What do you want to discuss? Are you kangarunner on another username? You shouldn't post an image without explanation. That's not logical.
I only have one username. I haven't created any other accounts on here. This forum has been a total waste of the seconds I have on this Earth when I could have put my efforts into something that would have given me a return. When I first found this place from a google search I was fascinated by some of the articles and forum posts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
@Winston, this Epsilon99 is obviously another Mercer account, not @kangarunner. Lol!

Epsilon99 talks about all the same shit that Mercer/my life is garbage and his countless other incarnations used to go on about like "toilets", "foids" and "blackpill".

Winston, you need to up your detective game! :wink:
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 6:33 am
Winston wrote:
@Winston, this Epsilon99 is obviously another Mercer account, not @kangarunner. Lol!

Epsilon99 talks about all the same shit that Mercer/my life is garbage and his countless other incarnations used to go on about like "toilets", "foids" and "blackpill".

You guys aren't very good detectives so don't quit your day jobs (if you even have one, that is). First I'm accused of being Kangarunner, and then Mercer who I haven't even seen any posts from so I have no clue who that is. I do see a guy named Mercury if that's who you meant and we do both complain about how bad dating is but I can tell you that I'm not Mercury, either. If someone new joins and then talks about similar topics that someone else wrote about then that means that they're the same exact person as someone else? That's not logical at all and this type of unwelcoming environment can be a reason why no one wants to join here anymore and why old members are leaving.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 6:33 am
Winston wrote:

Epsilon99 talks about all the same shit that Mercer/my life is garbage and his countless other incarnations used to go on about like "toilets", "foids" and "blackpill". :lol: