Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 1:26 am
Perhaps our forum's resident ladyboy lovers will be our salvation in the end. It's the closest we've ever gotten to "LGBT" around these parts. One might be forgiven for thinking, upon wandering unto certain threads, that this forum is "woke" too lol. :lol:
In the end, @Winston has showed, in more than one occasion, that he'd rather keep HA free and open to all opinions, than imposing an editorial style from above for the sake of maximising profits. His being financially independent meant he never took optimising his audience, contents, or both, seriously. This is what makes this forum different from all the other. A former oasis in the desert reduced to a putrid pond, yet an oasis in the desert, seen from the point of view of most travel, dating, masculinity and expat forums.

We had a fair share of members who professed themselves as ladyboy lovers. This was way before "love beyond boundaries" became an LGBT flag colour. Some may find it disturbing, yet we all have to admit these people had a voice in here, whenever they needed it.

I think everybody who is not a troll and happy to debate about their own life choices and preferences, without automatically assuming everyvbody else's are bat shit insane, will be HA's salvation.

This forum will never be better than the grand total of its contributors.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 9:03 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 1:26 am
Perhaps our forum's resident ladyboy lovers will be our salvation in the end. It's the closest we've ever gotten to "LGBT" around these parts. One might be forgiven for thinking, upon wandering unto certain threads, that this forum is "woke" too lol. :lol:
In the end, @Winston has showed, in more than one occasion, that he'd rather keep HA free and open to all opinions, than imposing an editorial style from above for the sake of maximising profits. His being financially independent meant he never took optimising his audience, contents, or both, seriously. This is what makes this forum different from all the other. A former oasis in the desert reduced to a putrid pond, yet an oasis in the desert, seen from the point of view of most travel, dating, masculinity and expat forums.

We had a fair share of members who professed themselves as ladyboy lovers. This was way before "love beyond boundaries" became an LGBT flag colour. Some may find it disturbing, yet we all have to admit these people had a voice in here, whenever they needed it.

I think everybody who is not a troll and happy to debate about their own life choices and preferences, without automatically assuming everyvbody else's are bat shit insane, will be HA's salvation.

This forum will never be better than the grand total of its contributors.
It's up to Winston. His the leader and it seems that he doesn't really care. Maybe him being a trust fund kid doesn't drive him to monetize this website. I think ultimately this website is his shoutbox, outlet of his thinking. It is stagnant and have turned into a putrid pond in the desert. But at least it's also an outlet for all the frustrated social outcasts and misfits out there. That's my 2 cent. At least we get to see Winston bang low quality whores in Angeles City.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 9:35 am
It's up to Winston. His the leader and it seems that he doesn't really care. Maybe him being a trust fund kid doesn't drive him to monetize this website. I think ultimately this website is his shoutbox, outlet of his thinking. It is stagnant and have turned into a putrid pond in the desert. But at least it's also an outlet for all the frustrated social outcasts and misfits out there. That's my 2 cent. At least we get to see Winston bang low quality whores in Angeles City.
@Natural_Born_Cynic you summarized my previous post to a tee.

My only extra "nuance" is that, for the putrid and shallow pond it is, this forum is still one of the few historically unmoderated shoutboxes for social misfits with drama at the intersection of social adaptation, dating, and freedom.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I recall Dan Cilley and/or Tsar posting about legally marrying a minor with a parent's signature and therefore legally being able to have sex with her. That's not illegal is it? Of course Tsar started talking about sluts and Dan Cilley then posts about harems and how it is natural to be attracted to teenage girls. Lack of filter.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 6:50 am
I recall Dan Cilley and/or Tsar posting about legally marrying a minor with a parent's signature and therefore legally being able to have sex with her. That's not illegal is it? Of course Tsar started talking about sluts and Dan Cilley then posts about harems and how it is natural to be attracted to teenage girls. Lack of filter.
If you think it isn't natural to be attracted to teenage girls then I presume you are some kind of weird pervert or your testicles have been sliced off in a car accident or similar.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 8:53 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic you summarized my previous post to a tee.

My only extra "nuance" is that, for the putrid and shallow pond it is, this forum is still one of the few historically unmoderated shoutboxes for social misfits with drama at the intersection of social adaptation, dating, and freedom.
Yes, and mostly Winston's conspiracy theories, his misadventures, trolls too.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
This forum is full of pissed off, miserable losers.

There's actual sleazebags in their 50s who go to poor countries for the women. Think about how sad that is....

I heard one old Asian guy say that he prefers to use money to get women because it gives him the control and makes them obedient to him. THAT'S DISGUSTING !!! Imagine some "Fat bastard" looking, ugly, greasy middle-aged man getting on top of some sweet, young woman! I feel sorry for those women. I hope @Winston and his nasty scumbag associates get reported to the Philippines police and put their fat, ugly faces ALL OVER THE NEWS.

Most people on here are weird, introverted, reclusive, and most likely would appear in person to be socially awkward. Anyone who would spent significant time on this forum either has ZERO social life or is a computer worker where they can quickly switch on and off while they're working.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 11:10 am
publicduende wrote:

There's actual sleazebags in their 50s who go to poor countries for the women. Think about how sad that is....

I heard one old Asian guy say that he prefers to use money to get women because it gives him the control and makes them obedient to him. THAT'S DISGUSTING !!! Imagine some "Fat bastard" looking, ugly, greasy middle-aged man getting on top of some sweet, young woman! I feel sorry for those women. I hope @Winston and his nasty scumbag associates get reported to the Philippines police and put their fat, ugly faces ALL OVER THE NEWS.

Most people on here are weird, introverted, reclusive, and most likely would appear in person to be socially awkward. Anyone who would spent significant time on this forum either has ZERO social life or is a computer worker where they can quickly switch on and off while they're working.
I guess that makes you better than anybody else here?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I think I should not post. Bad vibrations.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Sigh, alert @Pixel--dude (how have you been lately, man? :D ) that someone bearing a suspicious similarity to your old pals Mercer, CaptainSkelebob, etc is now back in the shoutbox larping as "Marcos Zeitola" (unlike the actual @MarcosZeitola without the space in the username) and is posting abusive ad hominem attacks about pretty much everyone, you know the drill. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Pixel--Dude

Please remove profile (PAG sockpuppet) and clean up the shout box
memberlist.php?style=1&mode=viewprofile&u=73086
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:

Instead of complaining about men, you should better complain about women who are not ashamed to ask for money from men in return of sexual favors.
Are you talking about yourself? Look in a mirror!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 7:17 am
MrMan wrote:
August 10th, 2023, 6:50 am
If you think it isn't natural to be attracted to teenage girls then I presume you are some kind of weird pervert or your testicles have been sliced off in a car accident or similar.
@Cornfed
*Ahem*
Bullshit! 8) Dumbasses who are attracted to teenage girls are clueless with women, otherwise they'd know perfectly well they were cruisin' for a bruisin' by idiotically lusting after teenage girls, since teenage girls may be wonderful human beings with a great future ahead of them, but are still on the borderland of growing into adulthood but frankly aren't there yet, and have objective biologically lower levels of cognitive development (as do teenage boys, I might add, so this is not misogyny talk picking on the women as mentally inferior, it's just that they are too young, duhhh). Cognitive development reaches actual biological maturity at around the age of 25 years, and there's almost certainly going to be enormous changes in almost all teenage broads who are any younger than that, so even if you want younger women, you still shouldn't even think about trying to bag a chick who is any younger than around 25 years old.

Even if you yourself (not Cornfed, but whoever) are younger than 25 years, I'd seriously consider postponing any actual marriage plans until you and your woman have both passed that 25+ age threshold. :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 11:48 pm
@Cornfed
*Ahem*
Bullshit! 8) Dumbasses who are attracted to teenage girls are clueless with women, otherwise they'd know perfectly well they were cruisin' for a bruisin' by idiotically lusting after teenage girls, since teenage girls may be wonderful human beings with a great future ahead of them, but are still on the borderland of growing into adulthood but frankly aren't there yet, and have objective biologically lower levels of cognitive development (as do teenage boys, I might add, so this is not misogyny talk picking on the women as mentally inferior, it's just that they are too young, duhhh). Cognitive development reaches actual biological maturity at around the age of 25 years, and there's almost certainly going to be enormous changes in almost all teenage broads who are any younger than that, so even if you want younger women, you still shouldn't even think about trying to bag a chick who is any younger than around 25 years old.

Even if you yourself (not Cornfed, but whoever) are younger than 25 years, I'd seriously consider postponing any actual marriage plans until you and your woman have both passed that 25+ age threshold. :wink:
It depends entirely on what a man is after. While I think it is deeply unwise for any man to chase girls below the age of 18 for reasons of both legality as well as morality, a girl aged around 18 or 19 with an "undeveloped and naive" brain, might be beneficial to some men who seek to enslave her in a life of domestic servitude. She'll be more easy to mold in the type of wife, mother, partner you look for. Whereas a 'fully formed' 25+ year old brain, with baggage, past life experiences and such, may be ill-suited for that same type of domestic bliss.

If you're looking for hot women to bone, being a virile man such as yourself, it's of no consequence; you're after sex, romance, conquest, and you have no interest in marrying some young bride in a traditional setting. Hence you view this argument a bit differently, but on some level I definitely see where @Cornfed is coming from. And it makes sense, actually.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

It is stagnant and have turned into a putrid pond in the desert. But at least it's also an outlet for all the frustrated social outcasts and misfits out there. That's my 2 cent. At least we get to see Winston bang low quality whores in Angeles City.
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Hmmm....
Personally, I'm probably more likely to like and befriend "social misfits" rather than the so-called "normies" because I like people who think out of the box (as long as they're not too deranged to even deal with reliably), but I'll also just point out that at least some of us frequenting this unique HA habitat aren't really "social misfits," even if we're willing to befriend those that temporarily are before they "come into their own," so to speak.
I think at least me, @gsjackson, @Pixel--dude, @MarcosZeitola, @publicduende and some others aren't really "social misfits"? :)
I suppose you could argue I sort of was one prior to my rebelliously dropping out of high school in my early teens (after which I flourished, best decision I ever made, LOL), but I was actually somewhat popular with the girls even before then, LOL!
(I didn't get the impression you were a "social misfit" at all either, even if we're pretty much on the same page about how 2020s jewnited states sucks, LOL?)

I admittedly prefer the company of women offline if I had to choose only one source of human interaction :mrgreen: , but I also don't really see HA as "stagnant," either, since when I come back here I always get drawn into binges of reading huge #s of threads and wanting to respond to more than I have time for, since the stuff guys like you, @Lucas88, @Pixel--dude and @gsjackson have recently posted is so much more interesting than anything you can discuss with most people offline. :o
Of course it has very low traffic, but that's because the jews have launched their campaign for global internet censorship and outlawing free speech worldwide, and so delist and hide sites that let anyone speak truth about jews from search engine results. :wink: