The new Ladies Forum is now up and running!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

The new Ladies Forum is now up and running!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Our new Ladies Forum is ready now! I spent many hours setting it up. Check it out. Let me know what you think. How do you like the color theme I picked and the topics I created?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforum/index.php

Feel free to register and start a topic. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

But first, read the welcome message and basic rules I posted:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... hp?f=3&t=2

Note: If you are one of the guys who opposed the creation of this forum, then please DO NOT register. Thanks.

Happy Posting!

Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 30th, 2013, 3:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

We are all fuc.ked

Post by jboy »

Yes we are lol.

Am outta here, this place has degenerated to another feminist sh!thole.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: We are all fuc.ked

Post by Winston »

jboy wrote:Yes we are lol.

Good. Now you can sign out and sign into your Ginger username and post your alter ego's comment on it. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:

Good. Now you can sign out and sign into your Ginger username and post your alter ego's comment on it. lol
Lol Winnie the fool, u're jus making a jerk of urself making stupid unfounded accusations and claims, why don't u answer in this thread viewtopic.php?t=19091&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 . Seems u've joined the Ginger obsession bandwagon, welcome to the club lol.

If u can prove I'm her, irrevocable truth only and none of ur spinned tales, may be u'll get a bit of respect from members in ur own forum, until then, u can go fuc.k urself. Seriously man, am disappointed how blatantly stupid u can get. Leave me out of ur beef with her. Its obvious u wanna create drama jus to get responses. Flaming ur own forum is pathetic man. Can u go lower than catering to feminist b!tches? I'm surprised u did not make her moderator lol.

I'll stay to spite u.

By the way, that time she went hiking up the volcano with Rock? I was here posting, if u are the smartest asian blah blah u claim u are, how do u explain me posting here and she up in the mountains with no cp signal the whole day if we are the same person? I remember it because she told me she met u on that trip too, u know, after u ignored my meet up proposal. Stop acting like a kid and admit u are wrong. U can do it, c'mon.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL sorry Jboy but I don't know the exact time she was up hiking at Mt. Pinatubo with Rock.

You could be one of her relatives, brothers or Filipino friends. Who knows. But the case that you are Ginger is pretty rock solid considering that:

1. You and Ginger share some of the same IP's, as demonstrated by Zboy1 before.
2. Ginger seems to know when I text you back and when I don't, and how long I didn't reply back to you on your cell phone. Who the hell has that kind of knowledge about another person's cell phone? lol
3. Ginger told Rock that she likes going onto forums and posting under multiple identities.
4. Ginger texted my cell phone pretending to be someone else before as a strange prank, which she later confessed to and apologized for, which confirms the above.
5. Your writing style and Ginger are both similar to each other, which anyone here can see. You can't mask your writing style, it's sort of like your fingerprint.
6. No white guy writes or talks like a bratty Asian girl, which you do on here. It's not in their nature to do that. I know from experience.

Thus, the case that you're Ginger is pretty solid. Your denial doesn't disprove that. Anyone can deny anything. It's not evidence.

So until you go on Skype webcam and prove your identity, that's the logical conclusion. If you can prove me wrong, I'm happy to apologize though.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Don't go. I need you.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I'm going to start a few threads there.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Although I don't totally agree with this idea, I think we should be open-minded. Let's see how it goes.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston, I think some of what you wrote in the rules thread sounds bad :
When women did join and participate, major personality conflicts ensued. In fact, some of the male members did not even want them around.

Thus the only sensible solution was to create a separate forum for the ladies that revolved around their issues and perspectives. This it the only way we could expand our movement to include both genders, without causing any personality conflicts like what occurred on the main forum. So that's the background story behind it.

Also please note: If you are one of the members of the main forum who opposed the creation of this new forum, then please DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, register here. Doing so will only cause trouble. So please do us both a favor and DO NOT register. Instead, just forget about this forum altogether, since it won't affect you and is wholly separate from the main forum anyway. (Hopefully, the pink color theme here will deter you anyway lol)
It gives a bad impression. Even if it's true it doesn't matter.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:LOL sorry Jboy but I don't know the exact time she was up hiking at Mt. Pinatubo with Rock.

You could be one of her relatives, brothers or Filipino friends. Who knows. But the case that you are Ginger is pretty rock solid considering that:

1. You and Ginger share some of the same IP's, as demonstrated by Zboy1 before.
2. Ginger seems to know when I text you back and when I don't, and how long I didn't reply back to you on your cell phone. Who the hell has that kind of knowledge about another person's cell phone? lol
3. Ginger told Rock that she likes going onto forums and posting under multiple identities.
4. Ginger texted my cell phone pretending to be someone else before as a strange prank, which she later confessed to and apologized for, which confirms the above.
5. Your writing style and Ginger are both similar to each other, which anyone here can see. You can't mask your writing style, it's sort of like your fingerprint.
6. No white guy writes or talks like a bratty Asian girl, which you do on here. It's not in their nature to do that. I know from experience.

Thus, the case that you're Ginger is pretty solid. Your denial doesn't disprove that. Anyone can deny anything. It's not evidence.

So until you go on Skype webcam and prove your identity, that's the logical conclusion. If you can prove me wrong, I'm happy to apologize though.
Man, ask Rock when. Let me make this clear, so now u are willing to admit I am not her, but still u think I her henchman? Do u think she can afford to pay me? Whoa Winnie, that gives a whole new meaning to the term 'delusional thinking'.

1. Sure she logged in from my place sometimes, and I've logged in from her wifi device on times we are out. We share the same ISP before as I already stated in another thread, its smartbro broadband, look it up and google how its common to share IPs in the Phillies. Why don't u check how many times she and Rock shared the same IP? They spent more time together from what I can reckon.
2. I've already addressed this before on another thread (see my post above for the link). For ur lack of comprehension, I reiterate that I told her about it. Why? Because I am irritated by the fact she can meet up with u guys but u refuse to meet up with me. Why does she get special treatment? You said she 'seems' to know? U aren't sure? What exactly did she say Winston? U sure u understood it rightfully or twisted it to fit ur scheme? She has addressed this on the thread link below. Mam, sometimes u gotta read responses and not simply not acknowledge it if it means u're wrong.
3. Ginger answered this here: viewtopic.php?t=19091&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 Am I expectedto take hearsay evidence seriously? Where is Rock? Why doesn't he clarify what things Ginger did say and what he told u she said. Can u quote him exactly to ensure nothing is being manipulated by ur imaginative perception?
4. Ginger answered this too here: viewtopic.php?t=19091&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 wait a minute, how ce u know exactly what she told Rock? No two persons has that much knowledge about each other's lives unless they are the same individual. Are u Rock? Is that why u cannot meet up with me? What
5. I don't agree we have the same writing style, u don't even read my posts or hers lol, please support ur claims. Cite valid proof that we have the same writing style.
6. Not a white guy, eurasian man bro. Get ur facts straight. If u call my style bratty asian girl, I suggest u take a look at urs lol.

Man, look, u are always offline on skype, u don't answer my PMs here or at skype. I've sent u a video thinking its gonna get through ur thick skull but I see it only served the opposite. If u wanna think I'm Ginger so be it. Please change my username to Ginger2 or better yet, PM me her log in details so I can post as her.

Why don't u let sleeping b!tches remain dormant? U are flaming ur own forum by mentioning unmentionables. To what end? No other member here cares about her, she ain't gonna generate u more hits anymore. The only reason I care is because you keep accusing me as her or her henchman. Man, whatever, I'm through with Ginger talk and I'm through proving who I am. Move on bro.
Last edited by jboy on June 19th, 2013, 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:

Don't go. I need you.
Lol bro, better behave or Winnie will think u are the same person as me or u are the g-girl's paid troll too.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Stop it jboy. Let's stay focussed. Please.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:Winston, I think some of what you wrote in the rules thread sounds bad :
When women did join and participate, major personality conflicts ensued. In fact, some of the male members did not even want them around.

Thus the only sensible solution was to create a separate forum for the ladies that revolved around their issues and perspectives. This it the only way we could expand our movement to include both genders, without causing any personality conflicts like what occurred on the main forum. So that's the background story behind it.

Also please note: If you are one of the members of the main forum who opposed the creation of this new forum, then please DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, register here. Doing so will only cause trouble. So please do us both a favor and DO NOT register. Instead, just forget about this forum altogether, since it won't affect you and is wholly separate from the main forum anyway. (Hopefully, the pink color theme here will deter you anyway lol)
It gives a bad impression. Even if it's true it doesn't matter.
Ok I'll tone it down a bit, but the point will still be essentially the same.

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:Stop it jboy. Let's stay focussed. Please.
Winnie started it. I was prepared to go lurkmode like before. I've said I'm outta here but he started his accusations again.

U seem like a very analytical guy, please analyze my writing style and see if its anywhere near The Girl Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned Or We Will Need To Rename The Forum lol. Just kidding man, I promise not to give in to Winston's attempt at flaming. We need to self moderate round here or women moderators might ban us.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Stop it jboy. Let's stay focussed. Please.
Winnie started it. I was prepared to go lurkmode like before. I've said I'm outta here but he started his accusations again.

U seem like a very analytical guy, please analyze my writing style and see if its anywhere near The Girl Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned Or We Will Need To Rename The Forum lol. Just kidding man, I promise not to give in to Winston's attempt at flaming. We need to self moderate round here or women moderators might ban us.
You should be grateful to be on a forum as weird as this one. You're part of a unique community of weirdos, so don't bite the hand that feeds you. Now behave, and go and join the other forum. There's a good lad.