15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: 15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Post by kangarunner »

Reading this back and forth is an amusing diversion from my miserable and angry life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:14 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:12 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:01 am
December 31st, 2023, 5:57 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:22 am

No, I said I am not a bitter washed out old misanthrope you 'can no speak Englishee' gook.

No, I don't like your tone and you are throwing a tantrum because you are being challenged on here for once.

It wasn't 'black people' who burned down Koreatown in 1992 it was a tiny minority of criminals - the vast majority of black people had nothing to do with it - same with elderly Asians being attacked by a tiny minority of black people and some white and Hispanic people if I remember rightly - again - scumbags and morons - the vast majority of black people didn't do those things.

A few Koreans might have come at the turn of the century but that was soon put to a stop and they were not allowed to emigrate to the US until 1965 - the huge vast majority of Koreans came post-1965 - we are talking 98% came after 1975 - tell me, when did your family come on over? Yep, that's right. :lol:

'White nations' and who might they be by any chance? :roll:
What's this? And I though we were having a civilized conversation.. :roll:
I "speake english" fine, you stupid limey bastard. I think you have a reading comprehension problem with your own language.
How sad... and I though your "Masters Degree" in "Wankery" is worth something. The British Education system is very inadequate huh? :lol:
Is that the best you got stupid b*tch? I'm not impressed. Go back to England you stupid c*cksucker.
You can't even win an argument, so your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me a gook and changing up history. Your a really classy fellow aren't you?. :roll: You bitter washed out misanthrope, you can f*ck off now. Go crawl back to your cave, you ugly hate filled limey.
Yes, I want to see your ugly bitter heart under the microscope too. I want to see how f*cked up your mind is.
Nowhere do I say I am a 'bitter old misanthrope' mr 'no speakee Engrishee' you cannot decipher simple English you stupid racist gook :lol:

'Changing up history' I knew your family came after 1975 when Park Chung Hee let your parents out of their kennels - that bilge you wrote is you admitting it.

My mind is fine - and I am abroad. Happy New Year! 8)
:lol:

Nobody cares, you pathetic worm. You should learn how to admit your defeat and crawl back to your cave now like a good little limey.
I guess you have ran out of things to say. It's ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Happy New years to you too limey.
'I would be a bitter, washed out misanthrope but it is not I whinging about the 'niggers' still living in a country I supposedly hate amongst people who simply do not like you and wish for you to go back to Korea.'

Serious question, what don't you understand about the above sentence?
Nobody cares. Time for you to f*ck off now.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:17 am
Reading this back and forth is an amusing diversion from my miserable and angry life.
One hell of a way to start your New Years when some stupid limey digs up 11 months old thread and suddenly attack you.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@yick You're in China yeh? We would all appreciate it if you told some stories here about your time in China and some photos if you can. I definitely want to go there one day. Hopefully I can get a visa to go there.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

December 31st, 2023, 6:20 am
One hell of a way to start your New Years when some stupid limey digs up 11 months old thread and suddenly attack you.
Happy New Years to you mate. First round of pints on me! Cheers...

What ya drinking lad?

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:23 am
December 31st, 2023, 6:20 am
Happy New Years to you mate. First round of pints on me! Cheers...

What ya drinking lad?
Thanks. Happy New Years to you too! Cheers!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 31st, 2023, 6:17 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:14 am
December 31st, 2023, 6:12 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:01 am
December 31st, 2023, 5:57 am

What's this? And I though we were having a civilized conversation.. :roll:
I "speake english" fine, you stupid limey bastard. I think you have a reading comprehension problem with your own language.
How sad... and I though your "Masters Degree" in "Wankery" is worth something. The British Education system is very inadequate huh? :lol:
Is that the best you got stupid b*tch? I'm not impressed. Go back to England you stupid c*cksucker.
You can't even win an argument, so your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me a gook and changing up history. Your a really classy fellow aren't you?. :roll: You bitter washed out misanthrope, you can f*ck off now. Go crawl back to your cave, you ugly hate filled limey.
Yes, I want to see your ugly bitter heart under the microscope too. I want to see how f*cked up your mind is.
Nowhere do I say I am a 'bitter old misanthrope' mr 'no speakee Engrishee' you cannot decipher simple English you stupid racist gook :lol:

'Changing up history' I knew your family came after 1975 when Park Chung Hee let your parents out of their kennels - that bilge you wrote is you admitting it.

My mind is fine - and I am abroad. Happy New Year! 8)

Nobody cares, you pathetic worm. You should learn how to admit your defeat and crawl back to your cave now like a good little limey.
I guess you have ran out of things to say. It's ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Happy New years to you too limey.
'I would be a bitter, washed out misanthrope but it is not I whinging about the 'niggers' still living in a country I supposedly hate amongst people who simply do not like you and wish for you to go back to Korea.'

Serious question, what don't you understand about the above sentence?
Nobody cares. Time for you to f*ck off now.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:21 am
@yick You're in China yeh? We would all appreciate it if you told some stories here about your time in China and some photos if you can. I definitely want to go there one day. Hopefully I can get a visa to go there.
Sure, I can do that. :D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@galii
I think he is quite ok for his age. I think he has a bit of stress from work and living in the US and gets it out here. Nothing wrong with that. My guess is he is financially already able to 'retire' but he wants to make a bit more. So good for him.
So much for free speech.... 8)
Anyway, I wish you a Happy New Years! Thanks for looking out for me.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

December 31st, 2023, 2:45 pm
@galii
I think he is quite ok for his age. I think he has a bit of stress from work and living in the US and gets it out here. Nothing wrong with that. My guess is he is financially already able to 'retire' but he wants to make a bit more. So good for him.
So much for free speech.... 8)
Anyway, I wish you a Happy New Years! Thanks for looking out for me.
Thanks. You are welcome. Happy New Years !