15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Post by yick »

josephty2 wrote:
December 29th, 2023, 11:14 pm
@yick

It's because the rednecks never been to Europe for at least 3 consecutive months. That's 90 consecutive days.

The length of stay matters - to learn the language (except England), culture, etc.

It's also harder for them, it's not the 1800s, you can't build a ship, you need a passport, a visa, money, lawyer maybe. I played games that have systems, and taken courses. Basically the estrogen is like a function or in computer term, a field. Estrogen is not as perceptive as testosterone. It's like why the only Asians that immigrated to America before WW1 were the types that didn't understand, they understood only how to leave the continent. It's like one of those silly observations.

Humans were designed to work together.
I don't follow...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

yick wrote:
December 29th, 2023, 10:43 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 7:12 am
@Winston

My relatives and cousins don't really care. They are too busy surviving in Korea. But they do want me to settle and get married and live a life similar to them. Quite ironic.. because their live just sucks.

Of course.. I been to Korea many times when I was young. I don't go to Korea right now because of COVID. I am a Korean American who can speak Korean, live in Korean town(rent is cheaper there), watch the Korean news and youtubers, work in a company where I have to deal with hundreds of Korean costumers, have been to Korean church many times(It sucks, all they care about is "money and food" not spirituality), etc. So I have experience from both Korean and American side. I used to be have some love to my country, but that have faded out because many of my sour and bad experiences with my own people.

Yes, Korea is very similar to Taiwan except it is a competitive hellhole for it's own people. Koreans have to literally "cannibalize" or undermine each other just to get a good job, good housing, women, etc. All the K Pop, K film, K drama you see is bunch of crap and it's plastic fiction.
In Korea, you also have to always aggressive and know how to fight really well(act like a pissed off tough guy) or else they will step on you like shark smelling blood. Well I think Taiwan doesn't have that... They are just robotic and cold like the Japanese..

The entire country is like a "squid game" or "blood sport" for native koreans. Foreigners, especially white foreigners are excluded from the game and they will be used and paraded as a honorary "white monkey" who loves korea in Korean media. In contrast, South East Asians especially filippinos will be treated like subhuman dogs in some korean sweatshop or ESL shop. It's true...

The Korean women are lot like Taiwanese women except most of them gets plastic surgeries and most of their personality can be described as "histrionic", "cold", "psychopathic" and "whiny". They think that is cute! Ha! I don't really have particular love for Korean women. Most of them sucks and you can't even hold a deep spiritual, philosophical conversation with them.. you just can't! And most of them have body of a emaciated 16 year old girls, so I am not sexually attracted to them either.

Yes, Korea do have nice food and infrastructure. But the cost of living is steadily increasing for Korea too. Their rent keeps getting higher and higher because not enough arable lands and Korea is 2/3 mountain terrain and Korea has 51 million people. Most of the population is concentrated in the Capital city of Seoul. It's getting really difficult to make ends meet and lot of Koreans fall in debt. I don't about Taiwan's condition but at least it isn't overcrowded..

Yes.. you mentioned Taiwan is not good for romance, dating, social life. Similar to South Korea.
Yes. I don't mix well with other Koreans. They always like to undermine, judge, talk lot of crap, and backstab each other.
Me and South Korea is like oil and water. Would've been happier if I was born as a Spaniard, Italian, or in Northern Europe.
You're f***ed then aren't you? :lol:

Do you think the (white) yanks want another gook in their midst any more than the 'niggers' you despise do? The one hilarious thing racist Asian-Americans never seem to get is that you will never be sat with the white man at their table - ever - unless you are a cute female of your persuasion of course - what more do you need to do and you are still treated as the 'model minority' see, the reason whites 'fear' African Americans is because they fight for their rights and everyones elses (or at least they did) also whereas you lot don't do that which is why nobody allies with you - the reason why you're there - thank the African American (and Jewish) civil rights movement - if not for them you would be stuck in Korea still, hating your life as much as you do now.

You're not wanted anywhere - what's left, man? Tell me - of your miserable life.
:lol: What? do you feel sorry for me? Where did you come from?

I'm fine now personally and my life is going fantastic, free from stupid americ*nts. That post was 11 months ago.
Your also being a racist too by calling me a "gook" and stereotyping how white guys are into Asian women fetish. You are no better than me then you claimed to be. Way a go *clap* *clap*, "Mr Masters degree", "Mr I'm am better than you", telling me how the Jews and Black people fought for Asian people's civil rights. :shock: Lol WTF, No they didn't. They only cared about their own tribe. WTF are you even talking about?

Perhaps you didn't read my other posts. I don't want to fit in America either because Americans are bunch of ignorant cold and cliquish people.
Korea is the same and its going down the tubes. I'm just staying in America to make money and move to a different country in couple of years when America disintegrate and have a civil war. I hope you wish me luck or you can be a miserable f*cking asshole and continue to bring me down. I bet that makes you feel good right? You miserable arrogant little wanker. F*ck off.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 30th, 2023, 9:56 am
yick wrote:
@Winston

My relatives and cousins don't really care. They are too busy surviving in Korea. But they do want me to settle and get married and live a life similar to them. Quite ironic.. because their live just sucks.

Of course.. I been to Korea many times when I was young. I don't go to Korea right now because of COVID. I am a Korean American who can speak Korean, live in Korean town(rent is cheaper there), watch the Korean news and youtubers, work in a company where I have to deal with hundreds of Korean costumers, have been to Korean church many times(It sucks, all they care about is "money and food" not spirituality), etc. So I have experience from both Korean and American side. I used to be have some love to my country, but that have faded out because many of my sour and bad experiences with my own people.

Yes, Korea is very similar to Taiwan except it is a competitive hellhole for it's own people. Koreans have to literally "cannibalize" or undermine each other just to get a good job, good housing, women, etc. All the K Pop, K film, K drama you see is bunch of crap and it's plastic fiction.
In Korea, you also have to always aggressive and know how to fight really well(act like a pissed off tough guy) or else they will step on you like shark smelling blood. Well I think Taiwan doesn't have that... They are just robotic and cold like the Japanese..

The entire country is like a "squid game" or "blood sport" for native koreans. Foreigners, especially white foreigners are excluded from the game and they will be used and paraded as a honorary "white monkey" who loves korea in Korean media. In contrast, South East Asians especially filippinos will be treated like subhuman dogs in some korean sweatshop or ESL shop. It's true...

The Korean women are lot like Taiwanese women except most of them gets plastic surgeries and most of their personality can be described as "histrionic", "cold", "psychopathic" and "whiny". They think that is cute! Ha! I don't really have particular love for Korean women. Most of them sucks and you can't even hold a deep spiritual, philosophical conversation with them.. you just can't! And most of them have body of a emaciated 16 year old girls, so I am not sexually attracted to them either.

Yes, Korea do have nice food and infrastructure. But the cost of living is steadily increasing for Korea too. Their rent keeps getting higher and higher because not enough arable lands and Korea is 2/3 mountain terrain and Korea has 51 million people. Most of the population is concentrated in the Capital city of Seoul. It's getting really difficult to make ends meet and lot of Koreans fall in debt. I don't about Taiwan's condition but at least it isn't overcrowded..

Yes.. you mentioned Taiwan is not good for romance, dating, social life. Similar to South Korea.
Yes. I don't mix well with other Koreans. They always like to undermine, judge, talk lot of crap, and backstab each other.
Me and South Korea is like oil and water. Would've been happier if I was born as a Spaniard, Italian, or in Northern Europe.

Do you think the (white) yanks want another gook in their midst any more than the 'niggers' you despise do? The one hilarious thing racist Asian-Americans never seem to get is that you will never be sat with the white man at their table - ever - unless you are a cute female of your persuasion of course - what more do you need to do and you are still treated as the 'model minority' see, the reason whites 'fear' African Americans is because they fight for their rights and everyones elses (or at least they did) also whereas you lot don't do that which is why nobody allies with you - the reason why you're there - thank the African American (and Jewish) civil rights movement - if not for them you would be stuck in Korea still, hating your life as much as you do now.

You're not wanted anywhere - what's left, man? Tell me - of your miserable life.

I'm fine now personally and my life is going fantastic, free from stupid americ*nts. That post was 11 months ago.
Your also being a racist too by calling me a "gook" and stereotyping how white guys are into Asian women fetish. You are no better than me then you claimed to be. Way a go *clap* *clap*, "Mr Masters degree", "Mr I'm am better than you", telling me how the Jews and Black people fought for Asian people's civil rights. :shock: Lol WTF, No they didn't. They only cared about their own tribe. WTF are you even talking about?

Perhaps you didn't read my other posts. I don't want to fit in America either because Americans are bunch of ignorant cold and cliquish people.
Korea is the same and its going down the tubes. I'm just staying in America to make money and move to a different country in couple of years when America disintegrate and have a civil war. I hope you wish me luck or you can be a miserable f*cking asshole and continue to bring me down. I bet that makes you feel good right? You miserable arrogant little wanker. F*ck off.
I knew you would say that 'waaaaaaah you're being wacist' yeah, I am - just to drive the simple point that racists don't like racism when it is put back onto them - of course you can dish it out but can't take back the racism you dish out.

I do feel sorry for you because your soul is still full of hate, obviously you aren't a happy little bunny and I think it is true some white American guys have an Asian fetish and do you disagree that Asian American women have it easier in America than Asian American men?

The Civil Rights Movement (aka blacks, Jews and white liberals) led the way to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 where immigration to the US wasn't going to be based on nationality or race anymore - meaning - that is why lots of gooks erm - Koreans - 2.2 million emigrated to the US from 1975 (the year Park Chung Hee let them leave...) onwards - including your family so you should be a bit more grateful for the paving of the road black people and Jews did for you because as you have already attested - if your family would have stayed in South Korea - your life would be more shit than it is now.

Americans are 'cold, cliquish and ignorant' translates to 'white people won't let us gooks sit at the top table with them' well no, they won't - they hate you as much as they hate black people, Native Americans and Hispanics, why wouldn't they? They don't give a f**k about your spelling bee achievements or your SAT scores - it's the way you look and the colour of your skin that is just that bit more important - it's funny a racist doesn't understand how other racists think.

Yeah, but that 'different country' why do you think they want YOU - they don't want you anymore than America does - oh, you don't care what those people think in the 'different country' you want to move to - then why do you think the 'niggers' give a shit what YOU think - you nasty little misanthrope.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

yick wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 7:32 pm
yick wrote:
@Winston

I knew you would say that 'waaaaaaah you're being wacist' yeah, I am - just to drive the simple point that racists don't like racism when it is put back onto them - of course you can dish it out but can't take back the racism you dish out.

I do feel sorry for you because your soul is still full of hate, obviously you aren't a happy little bunny and I think it is true some white American guys have an Asian fetish and do you disagree that Asian American women have it easier in America than Asian American men?

The Civil Rights Movement (aka blacks, Jews and white liberals) led the way to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 where immigration to the US wasn't going to be based on nationality or race anymore - meaning - that is why lots of gooks erm - Koreans - 2.2 million emigrated to the US from 1975 (the year Park Chung Hee let them leave...) onwards - including your family so you should be a bit more grateful for the paving of the road black people and Jews did for you because as you have already attested - if your family would have stayed in South Korea - your life would be more shit than it is now.

Yeah, but that 'different country' why do you think they want YOU - they don't want you anymore than America does - oh, you don't care what those people think in the 'different country' you want to move to - then why do you think the 'niggers' give a shit what YOU think - you nasty little misanthrope.
:lol: :roll: Oh I really love this. You are the real compassionate one aren't you?
For F*ck sakes, YOU are the miserable little c*nt who dwells in Winston's forums and YOU are the one who likes to belittle, insult, and heckle anyone who doesn't strike your fancy. Get your head out of your ass. I never insulted you and suddenly a washed out limey bastard like you comes along and insults me. Oh brother.. you must be very bored as you dig up 11 months old thread and suddenly attack me. You are quite clever one aren't you? :roll:

Well if you really feel sorry for me than why don't you come to America and show me your enlightened ways, you arrogant limey bastard.
You f*cking old miserable piece of sh*t limey. I bet your life is really perfect. :roll: Come on! Help me out. :lol:

I don't really give a f*ck what the Jews and blacks did their civil rights in the past. How is that relevant for advancing Asian people's rights?

And like I would tell you my future plans especially to you. I know you really want to be my therapist and try saving me, but no thanks. You are also a bitter washed out misanthrope.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 30th, 2023, 8:00 pm
yick wrote:
yick wrote:
@Winston

:lol: :roll: Oh I really love this. You are the real compassionate one aren't you?
For F*ck sakes, YOU are the miserable little c*nt who dwells in Winston's forums and YOU are the one who likes to belittle, insult, and heckle anyone who doesn't strike your fancy. Get your head out of your ass. I never insulted you and suddenly a washed out limey bastard like you comes along and insults me. Oh brother.. you must be very bored as you dig up 11 months old thread and suddenly attack me. You are quite clever one aren't you? :roll:

Well if you really feel sorry for me than why don't you come to America and show me your enlightened ways, you arrogant limey bastard.
You f*cking old miserable piece of sh*t limey. I bet your life is really perfect. :roll: Come on! Help me out. :lol:

I don't really give a f*ck what the Jews and blacks did their civil rights in the past. How is that relevant for advancing Asian people's rights?

And like I would tell you my future plans especially to you. I know you really want to be my therapist and try saving me, but no thanks. You are also a bitter washed out misanthrope.
I would be a bitter, washed out misanthrope but it is not I whinging about the 'niggers' still living in a country I supposedly hate amongst people who simply do not like you and wish for you to go back to Korea.

True - you have never insulted me but I don't like your tone - isn't that an aspect of free speech that you would usually support if it didn't involve putting your rancid, racist views under the microscope?

Actually, my life is great - I am actually 'abroad' as was the intention of this actual forum so I can help folks out - OK, not you but people less slightly clueless than you who need some guidance, why not?

Have you ever thought why nobody is out there 'advancing Asian peoples rights' and that's because you're all too busy kissing the ass of whitey begging him to let you sit at the table with him as he throws your scraps from his table, it's as true today as it was in 1963 - if you won't fight for the rights of others in your place - then no-one is going to help you fight for your rights.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

yick wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:11 pm
yick wrote:
yick wrote:

I would be a bitter, washed out misanthrope but it is not I whinging about the 'niggers' still living in a country I supposedly hate amongst people who simply do not like you and wish for you to go back to Korea.

True - you have never insulted me but I don't like your tone - isn't that an aspect of free speech that you would usually support if it didn't involve putting your rancid, racist views under the microscope?

Actually, my life is great - I am actually 'abroad' as was the intention of this actual forum so I can help folks out - OK, not you but people less slightly clueless than you who need some guidance, why not?

Have you ever thought why nobody is out there 'advancing Asian peoples rights' and that's because you're all too busy kissing the ass of whitey begging him to let you sit at the table with him as he throws your scraps from his table, it's as true today as it was in 1963 - if you won't fight for the rights of others in your place - then no-one is going to help you fight for your rights.
Good, at least your admitting one of your short comings that you are a bitter washed out misanthrope.

And you don't like my tone? Wtf, are your my father :lol: :?
Your not the moderator here. If you don't like what I'm saying then there is always an ignore feature. :)

And may I remind you that it was mainly the black people who burned down most of Koreatown in 1992 LA riots and Black people attacking elderly Asian people during the recent Pandemic just to vent their rage against Asians? So, so much for Jewish and Black civil Rights leader fighting for Asian rights... :lol:

And Koreans first came to the U.S around 1903 pre-dating your Jewish and Black Civil Rights movements. They did faced discrimination and hardship, but they kept their head down and worked hard unlike those whiny and self entitled Blacks and Jews.

Good for you for being abroad, but too bad nobody gives a f*ck. :lol: :wink: But at least you don't showboat and be as annoying as PAG.

I guess your leaning toward the liberal side? I don't know, who cares, but the fact is no matter how much you try to "ass kiss" Blacks, Jews and other minorities, they will never consider you as "one of them." :lol:

And I'm not nut kissing white people either. White people are just as fallible as well. The threads about me saying white nations should learn how to protect themselves are just me stating facts. Their nations, their choice, but they have failed to preserve their own culture and heritage. That's their fault.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 30th, 2023, 8:45 pm
yick wrote:
yick wrote:

Good, at least your admitting one of your short comings that you are a bitter washed out misanthrope.

Your not the moderator here. If you don't like what I'm saying then there is always an ignore feature. :)

And may I remind you that it was mainly the black people who burned down most of Koreatown in 1992 LA riots and Black people attacking elderly Asian people during the recent Pandemic just to vent their rage against Asians? So, so much for Jewish and Black civil Rights leader fighting for Asian rights... :lol:

And Koreans first came to the U.S around 1903 pre-dating your Jewish and Black Civil Rights movements. They did faced discrimination and hardship, but they kept their head down and worked hard unlike those whiny and self entitled Blacks and Jews.

Good for you for being abroad, but too bad nobody gives a f*ck. :lol: :wink: But at least you don't showboat and be as annoying as PAG.

I guess your leaning toward the liberal side? I don't know, who cares, but the fact is no matter how much you try to "ass kiss" Blacks, Jews and other minorities, they will never consider you as "one of them." :lol:

And I'm not nut kissing white people either. White people are just as fallible as well. The threads about me saying white nations should learn how to protect themselves are just me stating facts. Their nations, their choice, but they have failed to preserve their own culture and heritage. That's their fault.
No, I said I am not a bitter washed out old misanthrope you 'can no speak Englishee' gook.

No, I don't like your tone and you are throwing a tantrum because you are being challenged on here for once.

It wasn't 'black people' who burned down Koreatown in 1992 it was a tiny minority of criminals - the vast majority of black people had nothing to do with it - same with elderly Asians being attacked by a tiny minority of black people and some white and Hispanic people if I remember rightly - again - scumbags and morons - the vast majority of black people didn't do those things.

A few Koreans might have come at the turn of the century but that was soon put to a stop and they were not allowed to emigrate to the US until 1965 - the huge vast majority of Koreans came post-1965 - we are talking 98% came after 1975 - tell me, when did your family come on over? Yep, that's right. :lol:

'White nations' and who might they be by any chance? :roll:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
@Winston

Yick should be a bit nicer. Somebody might not like his tone :lol:

He should chill with his flat earth mates.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:51 am
yick wrote:
@Winston

Nobody has asked for your opinion. You are probably on with him and his constant use of the word 'niggers' but then it goes to show you are as thick as him.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 1:00 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
@Winston

Nobody has asked for your opinion. You are probably on with him and his constant use of the word 'niggers' but then it goes to show you are as thick as him.
I think he is quite ok for his age. I think he has a bit of stress from work and living in the US and gets it out here. Nothing wrong with that. My guess is he is financially already able to 'retire' but he wants to make a bit more. So good for him.

You do your liberal thing. It is ok too :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 1:18 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 1:00 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

I think he is quite ok for his age. I think he has a bit of stress from work and living in the US and gets it out here. Nothing wrong with that. My guess is he is financially already able to 'retire' but he wants to make a bit more. So good for him.

You do your liberal thing. It is ok too :lol:
I will, thanks. :roll:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 12:22 am
yick wrote:
yick wrote:

No, I said I am not a bitter washed out old misanthrope you 'can no speak Englishee' gook.

No, I don't like your tone and you are throwing a tantrum because you are being challenged on here for once.

It wasn't 'black people' who burned down Koreatown in 1992 it was a tiny minority of criminals - the vast majority of black people had nothing to do with it - same with elderly Asians being attacked by a tiny minority of black people and some white and Hispanic people if I remember rightly - again - scumbags and morons - the vast majority of black people didn't do those things.

A few Koreans might have come at the turn of the century but that was soon put to a stop and they were not allowed to emigrate to the US until 1965 - the huge vast majority of Koreans came post-1965 - we are talking 98% came after 1975 - tell me, when did your family come on over? Yep, that's right. :lol:

What's this? And I though we were having a civilized conversation.. :roll:
I "speake english" fine, you stupid limey bastard. I think you have a reading comprehension problem with your own language.
How sad... and I though your "Masters Degree" in "Wankery" is worth something. The British Education system is very inadequate huh? :lol:
Is that the best you got stupid b*tch? I'm not impressed. Go back to England you stupid c*cksucker.
You can't even win an argument, so your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me a gook and changing up history. Your a really classy fellow aren't you?. :roll: You bitter washed out misanthrope, you can f*ck off now. Go crawl back to your cave, you ugly hate filled limey.
Yes, I want to see your ugly bitter heart under the microscope too. I want to see how f*cked up your mind is.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 31st, 2023, 5:57 am
yick wrote:
yick wrote:

I "speake english" fine, you stupid limey bastard. I think you have a reading comprehension problem with your own language.
How sad... and I though your "Masters Degree" in "Wankery" is worth something. The British Education system is very inadequate huh? :lol:
Is that the best you got stupid b*tch? I'm not impressed. Go back to England you stupid c*cksucker.
You can't even win an argument, so your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me a gook and changing up history. Your a really classy fellow aren't you?. :roll: You bitter washed out misanthrope, you can f*ck off now. Go crawl back to your cave, you ugly hate filled limey.
Yes, I want to see your ugly bitter heart under the microscope too. I want to see how f*cked up your mind is.
Nowhere do I say I am a 'bitter old misanthrope' mr 'no speakee Engrishee' you cannot decipher simple English you stupid racist gook :lol:

'Changing up history' I knew your family came after 1975 when Park Chung Hee let your parents out of their kennels - that bilge you wrote is you admitting it.

My mind is fine - and I am abroad. Happy New Year! 8)
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:01 am
yick wrote:
yick wrote:

Nowhere do I say I am a 'bitter old misanthrope' mr 'no speakee Engrishee' you cannot decipher simple English you stupid racist gook :lol:

'Changing up history' I knew your family came after 1975 when Park Chung Hee let your parents out of their kennels - that bilge you wrote is you admitting it.

:lol:

Nobody cares, you pathetic worm. You should learn how to admit your defeat and crawl back to your cave now like a good little limey.
I guess you have ran out of things to say. It's ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Happy New years to you too limey.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

December 31st, 2023, 6:12 am
yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 6:01 am
yick wrote:

:lol:

Nobody cares, you pathetic worm. You should learn how to admit your defeat and crawl back to your cave now like a good little limey.
I guess you have ran out of things to say. It's ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Happy New years to you too limey.
'I would be a bitter, washed out misanthrope but it is not I whinging about the 'niggers' still living in a country I supposedly hate amongst people who simply do not like you and wish for you to go back to Korea.'

Serious question, what don't you understand about the above sentence?