Reddit is based in North Korea!

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
traveller
Junior Poster

Reddit is based in North Korea!

Post by traveller »

It's owned by the same Communists and haters of the United States Constitution that own the city-data forum. And, it is based in the same city as the city-data forum. Pyongyang, North Korea. Yes, that would be Reddit. Reddit is another forum type of community, and Reddit is owned and run by Kim Jong-Un's brother! Rumors also indicate Kim Jong-Un himself operates Reddit to a degree. It's no wonder thousands of Reddit users get banned from that website every day, all for posting something considered politically incorrect, which is considered treason against North Korea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Reddit is based in North Korea!

Post by traveller »

North Korea owns Reddit.
North Korea owns Yelp.
North Korea owns Tripadvisor.
North Korea owns the city-data forum.

All moderators for each Reddit community and sub-community, as well as all Reddit filters, are AI bots, all written, programmed, and manufactured by Kim Jong-Un himself.

As of now, there are but two known forum and community sites that adhere to the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and they are this site (happier abroad), and edefeed (Topix forums replacement).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reddit is based in North Korea!

Post by MrMan »

That would explain the tendency of Redditors to downvote good advice and upvote mean advice. I was in the whole over a couple of hundred points when I started participation. I made on obvious comment and got a positive score from that. Their system encourages groupthink.

Do you have any evidence of NK owning these companies?