Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

Senate Hearings against Google, Facebook, Twitter execs.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Google censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 12:59 pm
josephty2 wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Look at the statistics. Your blood type O-, in Taiwan, is so rare, (0.17%) compared to US (6.6%) chances are if you didn't immigrate to the US at early age, you would've been killed in Taiwan!
I think you misunderstand me. I never said I was blood type O-. I said I was O+. O positive, not negative. I thought I might be Rh negative since I fit a lot of their traits, but apparently not. Something in my soul must be different.

It is true I don't fit into Asian culture. It's too conformist, narrow, materialistic and pragmatic. I'm not all about money like Asians are. Nor am I a collectivist. But Southeast Asia is more fun and has a more positive vibe though. The reason Asian women like me primarily is because of money and also because I have a good easygoing vibe that SE Asians like. But generally yeah I fit and vibe with European cultures better.
The sunny places always seem so fun compared to the northern cold places. Sorry for the confusion - I didn't know you were blood type O positive.

A significant amount Asian American women always seem so different than back in Asia. I haven't been to Asia / Vietnam for more than 10 years but given how crowded it is where I went, and how many people rode on motorbikes as opposed to driving cars.

Conformity and materialism and money is probably because the first generation of immigrants had to deal with harsh life, harsh school life, and in contrast to the 2nd generation American born having a far different upbringing school-wise. Asians are shorter on average and short people tend to fear new things (neophobia?). Idk but Asian American women who date white men probably think short Asian men want to force Asian culture on them (at least something like School uniforms), its somewhat of an imaginary fear among them lol.

However Northern Asian culture even the Northern Asian American reminds me of some business fraternity or private prepatory school where everyone wore business suits or school uniforms or something.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

Most of America’s states have formed a coalition which plans to file a lawsuit against Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook within days.

The alliance, led by New York state, has been investigating the social media behemoth for possible antitrust violations.

Facebook could also face a similar suit by the Federal Trade Commission.

While it is unclear what the states plan to complain about, Facebook has been under scrutiny for swallowing smaller rivals such as Instagram and Whatsapp.

Facebook drops sharply after FTC, 48 attorneys general announce antitrust lawsuit

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 12:22 pm
Most of America’s states have formed a coalition which plans to file a lawsuit against Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook within days.

The alliance, led by New York state, has been investigating the social media behemoth for possible antitrust violations.

Facebook could also face a similar suit by the Federal Trade Commission.

While it is unclear what the states plan to complain about, Facebook has been under scrutiny for swallowing smaller rivals such as Instagram and Whatsapp.
What a pathetic joke. With Biden, Facebook and the rest of Big Tech now run the country. This lawsuit would be like Jews in Nazi Germany suing Hitler for discrimination.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

fschmidt wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Biden, Facebook and the rest of Big Tech now run the country.
Facebook and big tech are mostly libs but they don't run the country, we'll see evidence of that by February when Trump will still be president.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. Facebook thinks it knows better than you about what's true and what isn't. Lol. Hope the courts and governments will sue their ass.

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/ ... 2479947730
Ensuring that fewer people see misinformation: Once a fact-checker rates a piece of content as False, Altered or Partly False, it will appear lower in News Feed, be filtered out of Explore on Instagram, and be featured less prominently in Feed and Stories. This significantly reduces the number of people who see it. We also reject ads with content that has been rated by fact-checkers.

Taking action against repeat offenders: Pages and websites that repeatedly share misinformation rated False or Altered will have some restrictions, including having their distribution reduced. They may also have their ability to monetize and advertise removed, and their ability to register as a news Page removed for a given time period.