My "Reactionary Software" website

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My "Reactionary Software" website

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 6:07 pm
No problem, I simply want all modern scum exterminated. That would resolve the issue.
Of course it would.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 6:47 pm
@fschmidt @publicduende You both work at Burger King. Every day you wake up and take the bus to the Burger King. Both of you work at the same Burger King. @fschmidt hates people so he works the cooking. @publicduende is the manager. I want to order a double bacon cheeseburger. I want extra large fries also.
Didn't catch the meaning of this.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 8:00 pm
But of course I would poison the food.
The majority of americans spew poison from their filthy mouths,

Plague research
Bioweapons research
chemical weapons research
LD50
Cyanide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 11:03 pm
kangarunner wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 6:47 pm
@fschmidt @publicduende You both work at Burger King. Every day you wake up and take the bus to the Burger King. Both of you work at the same Burger King. @fschmidt hates people so he works the cooking. @publicduende is the manager. I want to order a double bacon cheeseburger. I want extra large fries also.
Didn't catch the meaning of this.

@publicduende @fschmidt It's just like I thought. Neither of you have put forth any evidence that you are verified professionals in this field. Neither of you have any references to the companies you've worked for. Neither of you are networked with any verified professionals in the field. You're both just freelancers at best.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:30 pm
@publicduende @fschmidt It's just like I thought. Neither of you have put forth any evidence that you are verified professionals in this field. Neither of you have any references to the companies you've worked for. Neither of you are networked with any verified professionals in the field. You're both just freelancers at best.
Modern scum judge others by how other modern scum judge them.

I do have references, but I refuse to post them for modern scum.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:35 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Modern scum judge others by how other modern scum judge them.

I do have references, but I refuse to post them for modern scum.
Exactly your last resort is to call everyone modern scum. If you were as good as you say you are, the top companies in the world would be calling you and recruiting you and you'd be paid millions. You've never worked on mass scale projects that deal with millions of users and big data.

So stop calling yourself this great programmer because there is not a shred of evidence that you are.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:45 pm
Exactly your last resort is to call everyone modern scum. If you were as good as you say you are, the top companies in the world would be calling you and recruiting you and you'd be paid millions. You've never worked on mass scale projects that deal with millions of users and big data.

So stop calling yourself this great programmer because there is not a shred of evidence that you are.
Thank you for illustrating why modern scum should be exterminated.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:48 pm
kangarunner wrote:
October 4th, 2023, 1:45 pm

Thank you for illustrating why modern scum should be exterminated.
You're sounding like a parrot with this "modern scum" thing. It gets old. Maybe find something new.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
I am happy to show my credentials when there's a project to win. Over here, I have everything to lose, by exposing any bit of my private life.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
October 5th, 2023, 10:15 am
I am happy to show my credentials when there's a project to win. Over here, I have everything to lose, by exposing any bit of my private life.
Projects = Freelancer. You're just a guy on the street begging for work.

As you know the name of the game is to either start your own company or website or create some software that shits out money or work for a big company and get paid big money.

Freelancers are unqualified and unreliable.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
October 5th, 2023, 12:22 pm
publicduende wrote:
October 5th, 2023, 10:15 am
Projects = Freelancer. You're just a guy on the street begging for work.

As you know the name of the game is to either start your own company or website or create some software that shits out money or work for a big company and get paid big money.

Freelancers are unqualified and unreliable.
Man, what's wrong with you? Why are you trying to provoke @fschmidt and I, for no reason?

I do run my own company, I thought that much was clear.

Don't you know most non-trivial, enterprise projects are not open to lone freelancers? You need to be an established company with years in operations and a provable track record. And the word is "bid", not "beg".

I used to be an employee of big companies (tier-1 investment banks and hedge funds). Yes, when accounting for EOY bonuses, the salaries are larger than most other comparable software jobs. It is also true that only maybe the top 10% enter this niche and stay for more than a few short years. And, after all, the salaries aren't even that much of a big deal when looking at the soaring cost of living in or around London (or NYC, or San Francisco, etc.).
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 11:40 am
Man, what's wrong with you? Why are you trying to provoke @fschmidt and I, for no reason?

I do run my own company, I thought that much was clear.

Don't you know most non-trivial, enterprise projects are not open to lone freelancers? You need to be an established company with years in operations and a provable track record. And the word is "bid", not "beg".

I used to be an employee of big companies (tier-1 investment banks and hedge funds). Yes, when accounting for EOY bonuses, the salaries are larger than most other comparable software jobs. It is also true that only maybe the top 10% enter this niche and stay for more than a few short years. And, after all, the salaries aren't even that much of a big deal when looking at the soaring cost of living in or around London (or NYC, or San Francisco, etc.).
@fschmidt @publicduende The only thing that is clear is that both of you not professionals. You're both freelancers. If either of you were any good, you'd have huge companies recruiting you and paying you a lot of money. But that is not the case and you both work on your little rinky dink "projects" from home in your pajamas.

You both will start working at Burger King tomorrow. You will receive a shirt and a name tag.

The first day you will both learn all the items on the menu and how to cook the burgers.

The second day you will both learn customer service.

The third day you will learn how to operate the cash register.

Good luck.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 2:45 pm
@fschmidt @publicduende The only thing that is clear is that both of you not professionals. You're both freelancers. If either of you were any good, you'd have huge companies recruiting you and paying you a lot of money. But that is not the case and you both work on your little rinky dink "projects" from home in your pajamas.

You both will start working at Burger King tomorrow. You will receive a shirt and a name tag.

The first day you will both learn all the items on the menu and how to cook the burgers.

The second day you will both learn customer service.

The third day you will learn how to operate the cash register.

Good luck.
There's something wrong with your brain, mate. You say it's best to run your own company (which is true, at least when things start to move in the right direction), and now you're praising the bliss of "huge companies recruiting us". So which is it?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 2:54 pm
There's something wrong with your brain, mate. You say it's best to run your own company (which is true, at least when things start to move in the right direction), and now you're praising the bliss of "huge companies recruiting us". So which is it?
Let's get the facts straight here:

1) Fact: Running your own company as a solo person is called "freelancing". Which is what you do I presume.

2) If you were any good, you wouldn't be bidding on projects as you say you are doing.

3) The best in the world either create some innovative software that is great and then they profit off of it. Neither of you have done that.

4) The best in the world also get recruited by the top companies and get paid a lot of money. Neither of you have worked at top companies.

In conclusion, you're both freelancers.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@publicduende @fschmidt There are customers waiting in line to get their orders. Serve the customers.

I want to order the BK Staker doble con queso. I want large fries and a coke zero. I want extra ketchup and extra salt packets.

When will my order be ready?

https://burgerkingec.com/a-la-parrilla/