My "Reactionary Software" website

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My "Reactionary Software" website

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 2:59 pm
Let's get the facts straight here:

1) Fact: Running your own company as a solo person is called "freelancing". Which is what you do I presume.

2) If you were any good, you wouldn't be bidding on projects as you say you are doing.

3) The best in the world either create some innovative software that is great and then they profit off of it. Neither of you have done that.

4) The best in the world also get recruited by the top companies and get paid a lot of money. Neither of you have worked at top companies.

In conclusion, you're both freelancers.
I could have given you the benefit of the doubt, but this post just blows it all away.

You're another one of those basement dwelling nobodies who have to project their insecurities on to the others, to get some kicks or even survive the day.

You clearly don't understand a thing about the software industry. Maybe you should start filling up one of those application forms at the local burger joint.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Are there any programmers here more interested in code quality than in what modern scum think?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 4:20 pm
I could have given you the benefit of the doubt, but this post just blows it all away.

You're another one of those basement dwelling nobodies who have to project their insecurities on to the others, to get some kicks or even survive the day.

You clearly don't understand a thing about the software industry. Maybe you should start filling up one of those application forms at the local burger joint.
@publicduende Ok pu$$Y, post a link to a project you've done that we can see. Or you can PM me your LinkedIn profile. Where do you live again? The poor ass Philippines? That's what I thought. Have fun in your shithole. Colombia was a lot of fun. Peru was alright but the women weren't hot at all. Ecuador has tons hotter women with big fat asses. I'm on a plane from Miami to Asia (Qatar Airways). f**k YOU FAGGOT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 7:00 pm
@publicduende Ok pu$$Y, post a link to a project you've done that we can see. Or you can PM me your LinkedIn profile. Where do you live again? The poor ass Philippines? That's what I thought. Have fun in your shithole. Colombia was a lot of fun. Peru was alright but the women weren't hot at all. Ecuador has tons hotter women with big fat asses. I'm on a plane from Miami to Asia (Qatar Airways). f**k YOU FAGGOT.
You're pretty low in the ranks of people I should show anything to. If you have a half a million dollar project, we can talk.

Beyond that, you're just the typical basement dweller on welfare and medication, who got too excited about getting laid by a couple of prepagos in Colombia and now thinks he's at the top of the world.

Get a life man.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 8:06 pm
kangarunner wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 7:00 pm
You're pretty low in the ranks of people I should show anything to. If you have a half a million dollar project, we can talk.

Beyond that, you're just the typical basement dweller on welfare and medication, who got too excited about getting laid by a couple of prepagos in Colombia and now thinks he's at the top of the world.

Get a life man.
I f***ing love my life. Go cry to your mommy little boy.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:

Get a life man.
YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT. YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT. YOU THINK LIKE SHIT.

This last year in 2023 was SHIT for you. The upcoming year 2024 will be the same boring shit and probably worse for you.

GET THE FUKKK OUT OF HERE.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:

Get a life man.
I wish you would stop quoting kangarunner's crap. He asked me for links to my projects, which I posted, and then he never did the same.

I don't see why the financial value of projects means anything. My best projects are free and open source. I co-founded a $1B business where I ran engineering, but that software was really nothing special, so not worth mentioning.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
October 6th, 2023, 4:48 pm
Are there any programmers here more interested in code quality than in what modern scum think?
Or even quality debates...
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

When this forum goes down and gives the MySQL error neither of you so-called "experts" offer any advice on how to fix it. LOL HAHAHAHA

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I realize that all programmers here are modern scum, but if anyone does want to learn good reactionary web programming, I created a project for you:

http://test.disearch.org/tools/why.html
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

So are you just an old, washed up programmer who can't compete with more talented modern programmers so you call everyone who is more successful than you "modern scum" like a parrot? If you can't even come up with a good new insult, what makes you think that you can come up with good new programming ideas?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

mahayana wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 4:17 pm
So are you just an old, washed up programmer who can't compete with more talented modern programmers so you call everyone who is more successful than you "modern scum" like a parrot? If you can't even come up with a good new insult, what makes you think that you can come up with good new programming ideas?
@Pixel--Dude, do you understand why I want to exterminate modern scum?

And now I will block this user, one more moron whose crap I don't have to see.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

@Pixel--Dude, I want to clarify something. The reason that modern scum should be exterminated isn't the individual insults in this thread. The reason is that there are literally only 2 active programmers in the world who don't deserve death - me and a Muslim kid. I know the programming field very well and I can say with full confidence that all other programmers should die. They all produce complete crap. And I have no reason to believe that any other field is different. Humanity is total shit, completely incapable of producing anything good. And this is why they should be exterminated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 5:03 pm
mahayana wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 4:17 pm
@Pixel--Dude, do you understand why I want to exterminate modern scum?

And now I will block this user, one more moron whose crap I don't have to see.
I find it odd how this supposedly new user uses language like quoted above. Why would a new user say you say modern scum like a parrot? If he's new he wouldn't say that. But of course, we all know he isn't really new, don't we @Mercer5? :wink:

And yes, I do understand why you think most people are scum who deserve to be eradicated. Most people are solipsistic pieces of shit with delusions of grandeur, but at the same time they are absolute morons who contribute nothing to the human race besides giving it a bad name. f**k these assholes.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

(=◉ᆽ◉=)

Not gonna lie to you

It's pretty unsettling that both the moderators here think the eradication of a percentage of humanity is acceptable....