Battle for an Uncensorable Internet (Best Resources, What Can We Do, Contingency Plans, etc)

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Battle for an Uncensorable Internet (Best Resources, What Can We Do, Contingency Plans, etc)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Doing a quick net search on jew-owned Brave search,
I put in:
"happier abroad holocaust greatly exaggerated"
looking for this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19616&start=60

And on Brave search, I got no match for our forum here, with a notice saying there weren't any good matches.... yet then astoundingly enough it immediately came up as the very 1st result when I put that exact same search copied and pasted into Yandex!!! :o

Conclusion: Yeah, Yandex works best if you want an actual search engine, rather than an algorithm-rigged bunch of bullshit for satanic jews to hide anything they don't want us Gentiles to see if it in any way goes against their agenda! Surprise, surprise! :lol:

And what a funny coincidence that Brave was founded by Brendan Kike... uh, I mean Eich, who by an astounding coincidence happens to be an ashkenazim jew...

Not sure if that jew Eich who made javascript (which I actually like, I might add) is rotten and larping as a supposed advocate of a free and uncensored search engine like the kike mutant Weinberg who openly declared Duckduckgo would be censoring "misinformation," or if there's some other explanation despite the supposed story of him being purged because of opposing commiefornian gay marriage, but only a suicidal self-destructive fool trusts a jew, end of story. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Battle for an Uncensorable Internet (Best Resources, What Can We Do, Contingency Plans, etc)

Post by fschmidt »

amyst wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 2:22 pm
Anyone had experience with the Spectrum?
How good is it?
You mean the ISP? They completely suck.

On the subject of this thread, there are no good uncensored internet resources that I know of in any area. So if you want one, program it yourself. I am slowly working on a free speech Reddit alternative during my free time.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 31st, 2022, 12:10 am
Doing a quick net search on jew-owned Brave search,
I put in:
"happier abroad holocaust greatly exaggerated"
looking for this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19616&start=60

And on Brave search, I got no match for our forum here, with a notice saying there weren't any good matches.... yet then astoundingly enough it immediately came up as the very 1st result when I put that exact same search copied and pasted into Yandex!!! :o

Conclusion: Yeah, Yandex works best if you want an actual search engine, rather than an algorithm-rigged bunch of bullshit for satanic jews to hide anything they don't want us Gentiles to see if it in any way goes against their agenda! Surprise, surprise! :lol:
Search engines are so lousy these days that I don't think we can blame it on trying to filter content. Yandex doesn't work for a lot of specific searches I've tried. I'm not sure if I've used it for a site search. I looked for specific words on a forum, probably this one, and couldn't find it even though supposedly it was limited to this site. I've done that for DuckDuckGo. I'm not sure how to do a site command on Yandex, but it doesn't seem to do well with most specific information anyway.

Back in the day, if you searched a site with keywords on Google, you could pull up information. Nowadays, you get either ads or articles from companies that might have gamed Google's algorithm.

Maybe they do filter out content on Jews, racial minorities, minority classes made based on sexual perversion, and the like. But it is just as likely they just don't work well as search engines.

Goggle's original value proposition of being a better search engine than Yahoo, etc. is gone, IMO.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Maybe they do filter out content on Jews, racial minorities, minority classes made based on sexual perversion, and the like. But it is just as likely they just don't work well as search engines.
Anyone who isn't a completely f-ing lazy or delusional methane-breathing dimwit can look up articles on sites such as Unz Review or the National Vanguard and read extensively documented articles detailing and naming specific names (Eric Schmidt [edit: former Google CEO who was in on some of the dirtiest dealing when they were ramping up their internet censorship with an almost totally jewish cast of characters ] is only one of them) of how jews have turned Google into a jewish controlled mass surveillance operation that deliberately suppresses search results. There is no "maybe" or "just as likely" in the picture, and never has been.
Needless to say, these same sites that expose all these irrefutable facts and details have often been suppressed or disappeared by Google and other jew search engines controlled by other jews like that kike Gabriel Weinberg of DuckDuckGo. I posted earlier Ron Unz (a biologic jew to the nines, but seemingly a good and honest one) article about "being completely disappeared by Google" showing how his own site was removed from Google.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 9:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
Anyone who isn't a completely f-ing lazy or delusional methane-breathing dimwit can look up articles on sites such as Unz Review or the National Vanguard and read extensively documented articles detailing and naming specific names (Eric Schmidt [edit: former Google CEO who was in on some of the dirtiest dealing when they were ramping up their internet censorship with an almost totally jewish cast of characters ] is only one of them) of how jews have turned Google into a jewish controlled mass surveillance operation that deliberately suppresses search results. There is no "maybe" or "just as likely" in the picture, and never has been.
Needless to say, these same sites that expose all these irrefutable facts and details have often been suppressed or disappeared by Google and other jew search engines controlled by other jews like that kike Gabriel Weinberg of DuckDuckGo. I posted earlier Ron Unz (a biologic jew to the nines, but seemingly a good and honest one) article about "being completely disappeared by Google" showing how his own site was removed from Google.
Before the AI was as developed as it is now, I worked briefly at an Internet company that in the online ad space. There was a Jewish guy who'd worked for a big tech company who came up with the idea, left that company, found some (Gentile, I think) partners, and made it happen. They did sell the company eventually. The Jewish guy didn't seem that religious to me. We all went out. I got the grilled chicken. He ordered pulled pork.

There doesn't have to be a Jewish conspiracy for Jewish people to be sensitive to antisemitic content when they filter out racist replies on a search engine. If they left-wingers, they might filter out stuff that is aggressive toward homosexuals. What they filter out is going to be affected by their morality. That's one of the bad things about having so many left-wing people censoring the content on big tech. They have the wrong perspective.

Personally, I think Jewish people get into these industries to make money, not because they have a secret plot to destroy Gentile culture, why talking to each other about it in secret meetings and laughing like Skeletor. A lot Jews are bad Jews and have bad left-wing morality, who care nothing for their people's traditional religion, or pick a watered down Reformed version if it where they can eat pork and sleep with their girlfriend and won't get flack for it--but want to remain culturally Jewish.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 9:07 pm
MrMan wrote:
Before the AI was as developed as it is now, I worked briefly at an Internet company that in the online ad space. There was a Jewish guy who'd worked for a big tech company who came up with the idea, left that company, found some (Gentile, I think) partners, and made it happen. They did sell the company eventually. The Jewish guy didn't seem that religious to me. We all went out. I got the grilled chicken. He ordered pulled pork.

There doesn't have to be a Jewish conspiracy for Jewish people to be sensitive to antisemitic content when they filter out racist replies on a search engine. If they left-wingers, they might filter out stuff that is aggressive toward homosexuals. What they filter out is going to be affected by their morality. That's one of the bad things about having so many left-wing people censoring the content on big tech. They have the wrong perspective.

Personally, I think Jewish people get into these industries to make money, not because they have a secret plot to destroy Gentile culture, why talking to each other about it in secret meetings and laughing like Skeletor. A lot Jews are bad Jews and have bad left-wing morality, who care nothing for their people's traditional religion, or pick a watered down Reformed version if it where they can eat pork and sleep with their girlfriend and won't get flack for it--but want to remain culturally Jewish.

Btw, I never heard of those websites, but anti-Jew websites aren't interesting to me. I don't care for Q-Anon forwards either, though I got someone who keeps pumping them into an app I rarely use on my phone. If my phone starts to get full, I know what to delete.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@MrMan
I'm not sure at this point if you're actually this dim, or if you really a troll like I originally suspected near when I first started posting and found you popping up making insolent remarks about black women, but this is the point:

Yes, there "doesn't have to be" a jewish conspiracy to censor the internet, but THERE IS jewish collusion to censor the internet via big tech (especially Google), and that's what I was referring to. Whether or not the word "conspiracy" is used is irrelevant, since the jewish collusion to push internet censorship is what it is, regardless of what you think about it, and the facts are all irrefutable.

Also, your self-indulgent remarks about what sites you do or don't want to read are irrelevant since this collusion has been outed extensively by people who aren't even "antisemitic," such as Wikileaks and the Unz Review (run by a non-racist, non-zionist jewish millionaire entrepreneur, not "racists" or "antisemites," he is just further toward the "free speech absolutist" camp).
Also, mainstream jewish publications from israel REPEATEDLY have published articles openly calling for global internet censorship for the past few decades, "We need an internet that's better for jews," etc etc as they openly state that they want to censor the internet to criminalize or at least suppress knowledge jews (mostly zionist jews) don't want any one else to be allowed to discover.

I think MrMan is a lost cause, but for anyone who wants to actually learn the facts that the jews behind big tech platforms like Google and Facebook are attempting to hide, this is a good start:
https://www.unz.com/topic/google/

Also, MrMan's irritating irrelevant repeated mentions of QAnon in threads when no one else ever brought that up are typical "straw man" time-wasters. (Personally, I don't really even know what QAnon is, except a lot of it was obviously BS because I heard they said some nonsense about Trump supposedly having a military coups in the bag before the jews had him cancelled off social media and stole his election, LOL).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@WilliamSmith
I'm looking at the page you linked to there. There are lots of articles. What article has to do with a Jewish conspiracy?

Jewish people may be heavily represented among those able to cobble together the venture capital investment needed to pay the talent to run an AI firm. Depending on where they are from, being successful in business is part of their culture.

As far as collusion to control the Internet... that is very likely. Fox went for several days talking about the Twitter files. I saw a foreign news channel uploading clips about it on YouTube. The left-wing mainstream media on TV seems to have decided not to make it a news story. So we have more of the same, left wing news presenting one narrative of what is important in the news-- in this case legal battles against Trump, and right wing news presenting one narrative of what is important in the news--collusion between top level Democrats and big tech to suppress news so that Biden could get elected.

How is this a Jewish conspiracy story, and what aspect of Big Tech censoring is a Jewish conspiracy? I suspect Google filters out a lot of material that they consider to be racist. I did a Google search on the 'the n word' and 'honky.' Both gave dictionary definitions on the first page. Too similar. I tried 'kill the n' and 'kill the honky.' The honky one brings up a reddit page, apparently a video in which someone said to kill the honky. For the 'n' version of that, Google brings up a serious article, and various serious articles and what appear to be rap lyrics. I'm looking at the first page.

A lot of these tech firms are on the liberal west coast and they think it is normal to filter out 'hate speech' and things like that. There are rich Jewish investors. Jews want social protection like blacks for negative speech about themselves, and they have positions of power in some of these companies, media, society, etc. Is that 'collusion.' I'm not seeing why the 'Jew' part of this is a big threat.

I do see a bunch of left-wingers with a wicked understanding of morality controlling what people think (or feeding ideas to those who voluntarily partake of their media diet) as a damaging thing. It's also a threat to our republic, skewing votes in a very bad direction. Left-wing morality has gone in an evil, disturbingly bizarre direction, with sick-minded people defending pumping kids full of hormones and having their genitals chopped off because of the psychological problems they taught the kids to have. Bad Jews, many of which are kind of non-religioius, may have have been heavily disproportionately represented, since they go where the money and power is, but I don't see how this is a Jew conspiracy story beyond that.

I don't think Biden is Jewish, btw. Trump seemed to have closer ties to Jews.

Btw, the Q-Anon type conspiracies that Trump is about to take over the country or already has is still out there. Supposedly there are actors playing Biden and Hillary Clinton, both of whom were said to have been executed, and Pelosi, also. That's one of the theories.. that a military tribunal got them. There are conspiracy theories about underground tunnels under the Whitehouse and Walmarts to traffic the kindnapped children for child sacrifice and stuff like that, too.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 12:21 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 11:55 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 10:29 am
Update on search engines:
I also definitely noticed Yandex works better to return the kind of red pill truth material jews want to bury out of sight.
I'm still experimenting with Brave search and it's not worthless at least compared with Jewgle, but it definitely returns more mainstream results that put jewy stuff up top, vs Yandex. If you were trying to dig into the details about internal Russian political corruption or something they might very well theoretically have their own crew trying to bury those results, but Yandex certainly works better otherwise...
Hey @WilliamSmith, do you know anything about Google using tactics similar to shadow bans or preventing websites from being indexed in the search engine?

My Mexican girl and I made a blog about occultism which included some RedPill truths about the Jews, their demonic religion and the New World Order but when my girlie tried to index it with Google it wasn't accepted. Oddly enough it explicitly states that the failure to index the blog is NOT due to an error but rather some other (unspecified) reason. Very strange indeed. Indexing blogs and websites with search engines used to be simple. Both my girlie and I suspect that Google are refusing to allow our blog to be indexed as part of their campaign of censorship.

I've noticed for a while now that the results which Google brings up are much more controlled than before. Now whenever you do a search on anything controversial you get pages upon pages of mainstream propaganda sources and anything that doesn't fit the mainstream narrative is increasingly more difficult to find.
@Lucas88 interesting story about your site! Yeah I got into this on a thread here earlier because not only were the jews and globohomos in Jewgle censoring internet search results to please jews, active threads right on this very own site wouldn't even come up in Happier Abroad's own Google-based internal search engine, so I made this thread on it and will repost some of that since it's on-topic:

LOL, I'll carry on with the topic in a minute, but I find it humorous that you and your Mexican babe were distributing red pill truths on jews while meanwhile sensual black women indulge me in periodic outbursts about jews (but our research and interest in sailing to the Caribbean I think will have me turn over a new leaf).
The whites spread the red pill truths about the jews and the lying jews defame them as "white supremacists" even though most actually aren't, then the blacks like Farrakhan and the NOI distribute the red pill truths about the jews via their articles and research volumes like the "Secret Relationship Between the Blacks and Jews" series, the third of which totally demolished the ADL's lies about guilty-as-sin Leo Frank. Then on here Winston allows people to post info on jews too. :mrgreen:
I recall shills for the jews called the NOI's Secret Relationship series "the new Bible of black anti-semitism" or something like that, so now with all of us and other members like @WanderingProtagonist going off on jews in his disgust about them ruining other peoples' countries and producing "blacked" porn and the like, the internet's becoming "the new bible of global multi-racial antisemitism." :lol:
@WilliamSmith

Just this morning I received a WhatsApp message from a gen-Z Spanish friend of mine asking me whether the Jews are behind the mass media. He said that a friend of his had told him that. I told him that it is indeed true and that there is a Jewish conspiracy to subvert and enslave all Gentile nations which goes all the way back of the Old Testament. I also spoken to him about the shocking anti-Gentilism of the Kabbalah and the Talmud as well as the so-called Tikkun Olam and the envisioned Messianic Age as a global totalitarian government of Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement. He then asked me to share with him any sources about this that I might know and told me that he wants to study them. There's much hope on the horizon when even gen-Z kids all over the world are now talking about the Jewish conspiracy with indignation and wanting to fight against Jewish power!

@gsjackson @Tsar @Pixel--Dude @Cornfed @Kalinago

By the way, do any of you guys know any good resources to learn about the Jewish conspiracy in Spanish?

I see that the Unz Review has the option to translate the articles into other languages including Spanish. That's a start. I also found a channel on Bitchute by an author called Alejandro Concha which uploads a wealth of videos about the JQ and New World Order with Spanish subtitles.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@Lucas88 the issue with so much if not basically all things out there is they are truth mixed with lies to support an agenda.even Adam green(knowmorenews) is likely Jewish and likely datamining for the gogue.or they push trump and Putin ?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Kalinago wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 7:27 pm
@Lucas88 the issue with so much if not basically all things out there is they are truth mixed with lies to support an agenda.even Adam green(knowmorenews) is likely Jewish and likely datamining for the gogue.or they push trump and Putin ?
It's certainly the case that most material contains truths mixed with falsehoods. That could be either due to intentional deception or simply human error. As for Adam Green, I've not found any red flags with him yet. He's critical of Trump (as I am too) and he doesn't seem to support Putin in any way. For my friend I just need some materials that cover the basics of the Jewish conspiracy and its basis in the Jewish religion - a simple introduction written or narrated in Spanish. He says that he now wants to research this stuff for himself. I'm pleased that more young people are waking up to the agenda of the enemy.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 2:16 pm
Just this morning I received a WhatsApp message from a gen-Z Spanish friend of mine asking me whether the Jews are behind the mass media. He said that a friend of his had told him that. I told him that it is indeed true and that there is a Jewish conspiracy to subvert and enslave all Gentile nations which goes all the way back of the Old Testament. I also spoken to him about the shocking anti-Gentilism of the Kabbalah and the Talmud as well as the so-called Tikkun Olam and the envisioned Messianic Age as a global totalitarian government of Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement. He then asked me to share with him any sources about this that I might know and told me that he wants to study them. There's much hope on the horizon when even gen-Z kids all over the world are now talking about the Jewish conspiracy with indignation and wanting to fight against Jewish power!

@gsjackson @Tsar @Pixel--Dude @Cornfed @Kalinago

By the way, do any of you guys know any good resources to learn about the Jewish conspiracy in Spanish?

I see that the Unz Review has the option to translate the articles into other languages including Spanish. That's a start. I also found a channel on Bitchute by an author called Alejandro Concha which uploads a wealth of videos about the JQ and New World Order with Spanish subtitles.
@Lucas88
Thank you for this excellent older post, which I somehow missed until today when I came back to update this thread. That is awesome, good work!
There's more people than ever right now waking up to and talking about the JQ and the fact that (as the Kimathi book says) "Jews Are The Problem!"
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Well, back on the first page I tried to warn you guys like 3-4 times that Rumble was controlled by the goddamned jews, and now look what happened, LOL: Those f***ing bloodsucking kikeroaches had their TOS say they'd ban "antisemitism" for some time now, and then the day Don Zion (Trump) joined the platform they immediately deplatformed Nick Fuentes. :roll:

But the good news is Gab is still around: Andrew Torba talks below about how the Trump "team" approached him about joining Gab back when Twitter was completely run by kikes and the head of "trust and safety" was literally a jewish faggot pedophile named Yoel Roth who had a "burner account" promoting hairy men having sex with toddlers (I'm not making this up), but "team Trump" demanded that Gab would have to ban anyone posting "antisemitic" content or criticism of israel. :roll:
Andrew Torba and Gab apparently turned that down (respects!), but Rumble sold out to the jews.
P.S. Odysee is also run by a f***ing kike named Jake Kaufmann who is a typical case of another kikeroach pretending to be a free speech advocate via the jewish scam known as "Libertarianism," so if you're expecting that platform to be any better in the long run when it's run by a f***ing jew, you're an idiot! :wink: